Q and A for Olympus labs OSTAR1NE

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ok I'd get on it now then hehe
After only 8 months of training? I'd take advantage of them natty gains first... so much potential left

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I'd get on it now then hehe
I'm sure this is sarcasm ;)

8 months is nothing, your body should respond very well to any training style very quickly. I'd wait 2 to 3 years at least, maybe look at natural anabolic first before going hormonal.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After only 8 months of training? I'd take advantage of them natty gains first... so much potential left
Yeah sorry I was being an ass. I agree with you that's it a bit too early.

I'm sure this is sarcasm ;)

8 months is nothing, your body should respond very well to any training style very quickly. I'd wait 2 to 3 years at least, maybe look at natural anabolic first before going hormonal.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I have to agree with the guys who say wait. You can probably still take advantage of newbie gains at 8 months, so run with that as long as you can. Also, in my opinion, 21 is a little young to start with hormonals. Sure, there are guys who start at that age (or even younger), but I'd wait a few years, give your body a chance to fully develop your endocrine system on its own, before diving into anything hormonal. There will be plenty of time to play with hormonal supplements later. :)

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Yo I have osta, rad, and gharine. Which should I combine for a cut? Dosage? Thx

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo I have osta, rad, and gharine. Which should I combine for a cut? Dosage? Thx
I would use Ostarine for a cut and possibly Gharine. The GH boost will improve body composition. But be aware of bloat and water retention. It would possibly make it more difficult to visually gauge progress while cutting but will subside after usage. Radarine is pretty much best suited for bulking.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Thx doing 25 osta and the 10mg gar, then 20, 30 later. Also potassium for the bloat.

I do not need cycle support right? Usually i take arimicare pro with more complicated cycles...i have elminate too if needed.

Jerrypinner

Awards
Olympus Labs: Ostarine. Honestly now. Is it just BS, underdosed or tainted with some milder PH? I've read a LOT of different reviews on it and many people claim SARMS in capsule form is just utter bs.

Still I have a bottle from a UK-site. Just wondering if it's legit.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs: Ostarine. Honestly now. Is it just BS, underdosed or tainted with some milder PH? I've read a LOT of different reviews on it and many people claim SARMS in capsule form is just utter bs.

It is absolutely legit providing you purchased it from an approved 3rd party OL vendor. I have a feeling you've been duped by the anti-capsule SARM propaganda from other boards with a vested interest in discrediting those that produce capsules SARMs. There is no bio-availability issue with Ostarine so why would it only be effective only if swallowed in a liquid versus a capsule? Ask around on non-biased boards such as this one and you will get honest anecdotal feedback on results.

Jerrypinner

Awards
Product via Predator-N********. Hope that's a legit source.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product via Predator-N********. Hope that's a legit source.
Yes it is. Also Predator is an AM sponsor now so can speak freely about them :)

vortex

vortex

Awards
Hi all

Thinking of my pre-holiday cut in about a month, what do you think of the following stack

OL Ostarine, Assass1nate & Sup3r-7 for 4 weeks
Is it best to run Ar1macare Pro alongside?

Also, is Sup3r-PCT all I need for PCT? I'm concerned about liver and kidneys!

Opinions please, OL reps! Thanks! Oh, and I'm in the UK BTW.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi all

Thinking of my pre-holiday cut in about a month, what do you think of the following stack

OL Ostarine, Assass1nate & Sup3r-7 for 4 weeks
Is it best to run Ar1macare Pro alongside?

Also, is Sup3r-PCT all I need for PCT? I'm concerned about liver and kidneys!

Opinions please, OL reps! Thanks! Oh, and I'm in the UK BTW.
Good cutting stack but too short. 6-8 weeks is minimum in my opinion. I would use a SERM for PCT unless you will be using bloodwork to gauge if you're really suppressed or not.

vortex

vortex

Awards
Thanks Jebrook.

I'll up the period to 6 weeks. As long as I'm comfortable that these products stack nicely, I'm good to go. Which SERM do you recommend? Is Sup3r-PCT not effective enough?

Thank you!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Jebrook.

I'll up the period to 6 weeks. As long as I'm comfortable that these products stack nicely, I'm good to go. Which SERM do you recommend? Is Sup3r-PCT not effective enough?

Thank you!
It's not that Sup3r-PCT isn't effective, it's just that Ostarine can be suppressive enough that it's worth it to be safe and use a SERM to make sure your levels rebound to where they should be in the shortest time possible. Also, in response to your first post, a PCT isn't for your liver and kidneys, it's for your HPTA axis. Liver and kidney protection is the job of cycle support.

6 weeks is better, though I would at least consider 8 weeks. Ostarine takes around two weeks before you really start noticing the benefits.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not that Sup3r-PCT isn't effective, it's just that Ostarine can be suppressive enough that it's worth it to be safe and use a SERM to make sure your levels rebound to where they should be in the shortest time possible. Also, in response to your first post, a PCT isn't for your liver and kidneys, it's for your HPTA axis. Liver and kidney protection is the job of cycle support.

6 weeks is better, though I would at least consider 8 weeks. Ostarine takes around two weeks before you really start noticing the benefits.
Exactly. Super PCT would be plenty fine alone if testicular function isn't heavily suppressed, but bloodwork is the only way to determine this. Ostarine was originally claimed to be non-suppressive and then the verdict was changed to mildly suppressive. The truth is we've seen suppression range from mild to extensive depending on dose/duration. And anecdotal "feels" aren't reliable for gauging suppression levels. Hence, my SERM recommendation in the absence of supporting blood labs proving it not necessary. Err on the side of caution in my opinion.

Mastiff71

Awards
Hi guys! Im currently on TRT at a dose of 280mg of test cyp/week. Im a hypermetabolizer, so that's why the higher dosing. Under the care of a physician, too. Regular bloods, all is normaltotal T sits in the 900 range. Going to do a cycle of test cyp at 500mg/week, stscked with Ostarine, cardarine and SR-9009. Anybody run test with SARMS before?? All input is appreciated. And, yes, my physician knows about this! Lol. And don't anybody tell some crap about a PCT, or I will assume that you didn't read, or that you're retarded. Lmao.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really don't understand why some people seem to have no problem throwing that word around.

Mastiff71

Awards
I really don't understand why some people get so butthurt over a word. It's just a word. You can try Adex for that.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be an ideal low dose protocol using ostarine for recovery purposes during Ironman triathlon training? I'll be doing 8-10 mi runs, 40-70 mi bike rides, 10-12 hrs of training per week.

Also, would it be redundant to also include Ep1c and Str3ngth alongside Ostarine?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be an ideal low dose protocol using ostarine for recovery purposes during Ironman triathlon training? I'll be doing 8-10 mi runs, 40-70 mi bike rides, 10-12 hrs of training per week.

Also, would it be redundant to also include Ep1c and Str3ngth alongside Ostarine?
You can use epic and strength with it but I'd leave Str3nght for PCT.
Low dose would be 10 or 15mg a day.
Be sure to read obtained logs here first. Some possible side effects you should be aware of like dry joints and lethargy.

Also, use SERM for PCT.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can use epic and strength with it but I'd leave Str3nght for PCT.
Low dose would be 10 or 15mg a day.
Be sure to read obtained logs here first. Some possible side effects you should be aware of like dry joints and lethargy.

Also, use SERM for PCT.
I was thinking 10-15, good call on Str3ngth.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What type of recovery very you looking for ?

Joints?

Ep1c and Or1gin is the best for recovery you can consider...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What type of recovery very you looking for ?

Joints?

Ep1c and Or1gin is the best for recovery you can consider...
I will be running Ep1c and Or1gin, would it be overkill to include Ostarine?

Mainly looking for overall recovery: muscles, joints.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be running Ep1c and Or1gin, would it be overkill to include Ostarine?

Mainly looking for overall recovery: muscles, joints.
Not overkill but may not feel a substantial difference at ~10mg. I stress maybe because you could. I question is it worth to run a suppressive compound at low dose

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not overkill but may not feel a substantial difference at ~10mg. I stress maybe because you could. I question is it worth to run a suppressive compound at low dose
I could bump it to 20

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could bump it to 20
Hmm, you use Osta before? Just curious whether you know if you feel good on it....
I did.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, you use Osta before? Just curious whether you know if you feel good on it....
I did.
Nope, first time. If I start it 8 weeks out from race day I will have time to evaluate effectiveness. Just have read about improved overall recovery and thought I'd give it a try.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, first time. If I start it 8 weeks out from race day I will have time to evaluate effectiveness. Just have read about improved overall recovery and thought I'd give it a try.
I think you'll be okay but how long you plan to run it...factor in when the race is vs PCT timing. I'd want to be 2+ weeks into PCT by race day unless you've ran a cycle right before are comfortable closer.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you'll be okay but how long you plan to run it...factor in when the race is vs PCT timing. I'd want to be 2+ weeks into PCT by race day unless you've ran a cycle right before are comfortable closer.
Planned on 8 weeks, finishing up at race day. So I should finish 2 weeks prior and be in PCT?

I've got clomid, Testify or Testify Pro or Kings Blood, Str3ngth for PCT. Probably go with KB.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Planned on 8 weeks, finishing up at race day. So I should finish 2 weeks prior and be in PCT?

I've got clomid, Testify or Testify Pro or Kings Blood, Str3ngth for PCT. Probably go with KB.
On second thought you may not want clomid anxiety on race day lol

Maybe go with your initial plan. Jebrook any other suggestions?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

On second thought you may not want clomid anxiety on race day lol

Maybe go with your initial plan. Jebrook any other suggestions?
I would start PCT the day after the race. I would work on finding your sweet spot dosage before week 6 and keep it there. If things aren't going well at week 6 or sooner you can decide to PCT early since you seem to have everything onhand already. Props for that.

Reactions: GNO

Vlaw

Awards
How can i run OSTAR1NE so i do not need to use a SERM for a PCT?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How can i run OSTAR1NE so i do not need to use a SERM for a PCT?
You can’t. The only way to judge whether or not you will be suppressed enough to require a SERM is bloodwork. Anything else is just a guess.

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because buying a SERM needs a prescription from a doctor in my country at least.
There’s underground sources online...
If you’re going to use Osta be safe or don’t use it.

Cogy

Awards

100% agree.

I’ve used the first batches of Osta, Endurashred, LGD and Cardarine couple of years ago. Very very good stuff.

But my last three bottles: two times Osta and Endurahshred is underdosed or bunk.
I’m on endurah right now, but i quit.
Also bought it on PN.

Loved OL, but after the ban of Sarms the quality went down... alot.

demodra9

Awards
Is the Ostar1ne being sold on PN legit? I see that Olympus labs no longer directly sells it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the Ostar1ne being sold on PN legit? I see that Olympus labs no longer directly sells it.
Yes. They are a verified 3rd party vendor. We can no longer make or sell the OL UK products in the US but we still have them produced for the UK market.

Snake38

Awards
Hi, sorry if this has been asked and answered, but is OL Osta legit MK2866? I’ve had bad experiences in the past and am always concerned about SARMs being sold in pill form, as some less reputable pop-up companies have dumped prohormones in pills and claimed they were selling SARMs. I know OL has a great reputation so I’m not overly concerned, but I don’t want my estrogen spiking during the cycle. :p

Planning...
Osta @ 25mg/day
S4 @ 25mg 2x/day
Cardarine(GW) @ 20mg/day
Thinking 8-12 weeks based on research
Already have PCT ready: clomid, armoasin and tamoxifen (just in case).
Any reason to run a low dose of the aromasin during the run to keep E in control, or is that pointless?