Q and A for Olympus labs OSTAR1NE

Page 3 of 19 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Never experienced any sort of shrinkages with osta. Even at 30mg.

No lethargy either.

OCT PCT worked every time
    Okay, this is good to know that a OTC PTC will work after using Osta. I'm thinking about using this after my Iron Legion run.

2. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Okay, this is good to know that a OTC PTC will work after using Osta. I'm thinking about using this after my Iron Legion run.
    Great for bridging as well in to your next cycle , looks like OSTA + EP1C may be the ultimate bridge stack
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post

Great for bridging as well in to your next cycle , looks like OSTA + EP1C may be the ultimate bridge stack
    Most definetely^

Osta and Ep1c from now on
    OLYMPUS UK REP

4. Has anyone ran osta with dermacrine? I have dermacrine layin around and it feels lonely. I havent bought any supp to stack it with. I'm thinking it might be a good addition on my 4th week on osta. I might go for 8 weeks on ostar1ne @20 mg tapered

5. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    Done!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Most definetely^

Good deal edje! This will DEFINITELY be my next run come August.

7. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Most definetely^

Edje...how long have you been on this stack?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    Do you mean between two orals? Without testosterone? Bridging is for long pinning cycles which are testosterone based or not? How would such a cycle look like?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Stierenek213 View Post
    Do you mean between two orals? Without testosterone? Bridging is for long pinning cycles which are testosterone based or not? How would such a cycle look like?
    Bridging can be done no matter if you're using orals or injectables. You could run your bridge for example like this:

Cycle 1: EP1STANE weeks 1-6

PCT: Nolva + OSTAR1NE + EP1C (+DermaSTRENGTH?) weeks 7-10

Bridge, phase 1: OSTAR1NE + EP1C (+DermaSTRENGTH?) weeks 11-16

Bridge, phase 2: EP1C (+DermaSTRENGTH?) weeks 17-20 (I'd drop OSTAR1NE now because it still binds to androgen receptors - it's good to give AR's some rest every now and then)

Cycle 2: DYMETHAZI9E weeks 21-26
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    That's my plan. It's almost like you recommended it . Also from what I've been reading I might pair it with DAA as well for 8 weeks

11. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post

Edje...how long have you been on this stack?
    Just finished pct with osta. Osta and Ep1c combo will be next on my list for pct after my next cycle.

Currently bridging with osta, and waiting on str3ngth; )
    OLYMPUS UK REP

12. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Just finished pct with osta. Osta and Ep1c combo will be next on my list for pct after my next cycle.

Currently bridging with osta, and waiting on str3ngth; )
    Okay thanks.

13. I am currently on day 5 with 20mg, I got my cousin enthousiastic about ostarine in the weekend and he wants to go for it as well. However he has a neck hernia (cartilage growing between the bone discs). A fair question that he raised is that Ostarine increases both bone and muscle. An increase in bone is something that you may want to avoid with such a condition I guess. Has any reasearch been done on how Ostarine effects Cartilage or Bone?

14. I went ahead and just bought Ostarine. From what I've read over the weekend (which was very extensive), the reviews from all angles were very, very positive so I just couldn't wait until the blockbuster sale on August 5th on NP to purchase. However, I did find a coupon for another site, that I applied to purchase this. It's being shipped today and should have it by Wednesday. Can't wait to try it.

15. This product seems very interesting. I have done A LOT of ostarine, from RC stuff, random other compaines, to IML Osta RX, which was kind of a rip off price wise, I went through 3 btls of it (with breaks, not all subsequently) and wish I had that $ back. So far my favorite has been by far celtic labs.

But this intrigues me, if I can get 1200 mgs at decent price in 5mg caps which will help titrate/dial in my ideal dose a little easier, this stuff might be worth a try for my next run. I will have to see how the price per mg after shipping and everything stacks up against celtic labs version.

16. Is it ok to take endosurge turbo with Ostarine? I'm experiencing some ED issues with Ostarine and hoping it will help.

17. I don't see why it wouldn't be, I have never had salient ED issues with Osta, how much are you taking?

18. Quote Originally Posted by uprightrows View Post
    I don't see why it wouldn't be, I have never had salient ED issues with Osta, how much are you taking?
    I'm taking 25mg split in two doses. I take three pills with breakfast (15mg) and 2 pills(10mg) with lunch. The crazy thing is I'm on TRT so I'm a little surprised to have any issues.

19. Hmmm... that is odd, especially if you have controlled test levels from TRT. 25mg of ostarine isn't a ridiculous dose and you should be fine performance wise. Since you are on TRT, I assume you get blood work done, is there anything out of the ordinary in your most recent labs?

20. Yes I do get blood work done regularly and everything is good. I haven't had any issues until after the second week on Ostarine.

21. I would just wait it out for a week and see if the problem still persists. Maybe it is just a strange and temporary reaction to the osta. If you still have problems after a week or two, I would definitely get another hormone panel done and reassess your situation after that. If you want to take endosurge, go for it, probably won't hurt, but not sure how much it will help.

22. Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    I'm taking 25mg split in two doses. I take three pills with breakfast (15mg) and 2 pills(10mg) with lunch. The crazy thing is I'm on TRT so I'm a little surprised to have any issues.
    What ED issues are you having? ED is Estrogen right? I just started week 4 at 20mg (2nd week I took 25mg) and no Estrogen issues here, my existing gyno actually seems to get less which surprises me, the fat is getting less and the lump as well, not a major difference but I can notice it. And I am a gyno prone for sure.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Stierenek213 View Post
    What ED issues are you having? ED is Estrogen right? I just started week 4 at 20mg (2nd week I took 25mg) and no Estrogen issues here, my existing gyno actually seems to get less which surprises me, the fat is getting less and the lump as well, not a major difference but I can notice it. And I am a gyno prone for sure.
    ED=Erectile dysfunction

24. Also while the ED sucks and I hope you get over it, how do you feel about the OL version of Ostarine? I'm curious and seriously considering trying it, I know it's somewhat early, but any positive results to report?

25. Quote Originally Posted by uprightrows View Post
    Also while the ED sucks and I hope you get over it, how do you feel about the OL version of Ostarine? I'm curious and seriously considering trying it, I know it's somewhat early, but any positive results to report?
    OL osta is the real deal. All my lifts are up. Also note I am on a staggered stack that included follidrone 4 weeks ago. I'm done with folli and I have 4 weeks left on osta. I would post all the details but it's hard typing on this phone..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 617
    Last Post: 05-05-2017, 09:14 AM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-23-2017, 02:14 PM
  3. Q and A for Olympus labs EP15TANE
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK