Transdermal vs Pill Tr3n?

joeybacs

Awards
Wally interested on the transdermal form. But have questions.

Which is more productive?
Pros and cons for both?

Enlighten me please.

definitely getting TransFORM

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one knows yet. Generally nonmethyls are more effective in TD solutions but there is not much feedback about TD trendione yet. We'll find out soon though!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The molecular weight is plenty low for this to be an excellent transdermal product.

Benefits is that is it likely to have higher bio-availability than oral with less of the tren getting destroyed in the stomach or digestion process.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't coop help develop the carrier?
It was due to his advice and another respected member on this forum that we got it to where it needed to be.

berkeleyguy

Awards
The Transdermal looks interesting. I am a new-be at it. Do you apply it to the chest? How often? how many pumps?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Transdermal looks interesting. I am a new-be at it. Do you apply it to the chest? How often? how many pumps?
Shoulders is the best area, before exercise and after showering are the best times. 90 mg is the recommended dosing

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm having trouble finding specific explanation of Tr3n. I'm searched a searched and I keep coming up with the Olympus labs pitch for the product. Do we know the androgen:androgenic split? What should be expected? Is it a leaning or bulking or is it just based on diet? I'm wondering what Tr3st/Tr3n/Formeron stack would be like? That would cover the AI aspect but I'm just not clear on Trest and Tren! Where can I see clear information?
TR3N is trendione, I'd personall use a tr3st/tr3n/transform stack .

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I understand that's trendione but what do you expect from that, really I'm having trouble differing trestolone from trendione.
They are two completely different compounds with different effects/ and side effects.
Edit: some people report the gains being similar, though.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand that's trendione but what do you expect from that, really I'm having trouble differing trestolone from trendione.
Trest will serve as a test base. What do i expect from td tren and td trest? Great gains with high libido/functional energy to compliment it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest has a decent amount of information and easily understood that it is an excellent base and more anabolic then test itself. However, where is the info for Trendione?
Trendione has been out for years. Just google it.It's a precursor of trenbolone. Pretty dry compound, great for recomping and cutting. Works for bulking too, of course. It's good for strength.Side effects include night sweats and libido loss. You can combat them by using an AI and/or products like Inhibit-P or Prolactrone.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I apologize, I started digging more and have since found a lot of info. Last questions, Trenbolone is hard on the hair for those predisposed, will tr3st be the same? Feedback from it?
I have not heard of people having that kind of issues with TR3ST. I know I don't have any issues even though I seem to be probe to MPB.