Olympus Labs Product Request Thread

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let us know what you'd like to see next in our product line up. We're slowly but surely adding and expanding the list of clones we have but we'd like to start pursuing other compounds which are both innovative and have the potential to be game changers. Suggestions can both be Oral or TD.

We're going to be adding a transdermal Laxogenin and launch a small batch to see what sort of feedback we get, our supplier is very confident on the purity on this fresh laxogenin batch so it'll definitely be interesting to see this one in action.

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
Halodrol clone.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any chance of transdermal 1DHEA or even 100-200mg caps? It seems to be effective if used at higher doses.Would be a great stack with TR3ST.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, I wonder if the profit margin on that would be worthwhile. Even high dosed though I don't think it is going to add enough kick to a stack to justify the expense of 1DHEA. Perhaps a TD if it is even capable of being done. Not sure of the molecular size of 1DHEA. Perhaps the big guy can chime in.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think it would be cost effective either but we'll look into it. Would anyone else be interested in it?

Primordial Performance had transdermal 1-DHEA back in the days so it can be done. They never sold products that didn't work.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, I wonder if the profit margin on that would be worthwhile. Even high dosed though I don't think it is going to add enough kick to a stack to justify the expense of 1DHEA. Perhaps a TD if it is even capable of being done. Not sure of the molecular size of 1DHEA. Perhaps the big guy can chime in.
I hear you probably low to no profit margin. PP did have 1-T which was a great TD product.

bronson206

Awards
Do they plan on bringing out any transdermals similar to what PP had? Deployed soldier here and I have two bottles of 1t tren with 1 sustain alpha from 2009 Iraq and also a bottle of Andro Hard V3 and Andro Lean V3 from 2012. Hesistant to take these since theyre way past exp, but very interested in what Olympus has to offer so far.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
bronson206 _ I have not heard anything of those particular products being cloned by us. However you could run those worst case scenarios they may not be quite as strong as when they were new. At least the is what I have been told repeatedly in the past. We are looking into some TD's though.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have DermaTrest (Transdermal Trestolone) and TD Laxogenin in the works (granted it mixes well enough) We also have TD Formestane as well all planned out.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We have DermaTrest (Transdermal Trestolone) and TD Laxogenin in the works (granted it mixes well enough) We also have TD Formestane as well all planned out.
Yep those are the ones! I had a moment and couldn't remember if we had spoken about those publicly yet. Everybody I know who has ran a Trest TD has loved it! I am also very interested in the TD Laxogenin that NEEDS to be a part of every PCT and Bridge from everything I know about it. I can't wait to try it via TD application.

Four_Stroke

Awards
Let us know what you'd like to see next in our product line up. We're slowly but surely adding and expanding the list of clones we have but we'd like to start pursuing other compounds which are both innovative and have the potential to be game changers. Suggestions can both be Oral or TD.

We're going to be adding a transdermal Laxogenin and launch a small batch to see what sort of feedback we get, our supplier is very confident on the purity on this fresh laxogenin batch so it'll definitely be interesting to see this one in action.
I would like you guys to make some long sleeve dri-fit material Olympus Labs shirts! And a limited run so nobody else at my gym has a chance to get one. Id be ok with a hoodie too! I think the Olympus Labs logo on a dark grey or black material would look killer :)

Im running tr3n right now at 120mg and im loving it, except it's my last week on it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like you guys to make some long sleeve dri-fit material Olympus Labs shirts! And a limited run so nobody else at my gym has a chance to get one. Id be ok with a hoodie too! I think the Olympus Labs logo on a dark grey or black material would look killer :)

Im running tr3n right now at 120mg and im loving it, except it's my last week on it.
We're working on Olympus Labs clothing already! :)

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yeah a hoody would be a pretty sweet addition.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal Trendione, Dienelone (and possible oral: Di3n), 6 Chloro, Mlmg, Furaza, 2 desoxy and a Protodrol and Dplex clone

Four_Stroke

Awards
Meant on the back of the shirt lol. Have you tried 90?if so do you see a difference with 120.
Oh HAHAHA, I get it now! That would be sweet on the back.

I started the first week at 90, I don't think it was completely in my system yet but I planned to go to 120 by the 2nd week anyways. I'm doing a low carb/keto diet and i'm always walking around with a nice pump! Typically the pump is most pronounced in my arms and I only train them once a week.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transdermal Trendione, Dienelone (and possible oral: Di3n), 6 Chloro, Mlmg, Furaza, 2 desoxy and a Protodrol and Dplex clone
Oral dienolone is not good.

M-LMG - probably not going to happen.

We have Furaza already!

I'd love to see us making a D-Plex clone for sure.

Ando55

Awards
Any ETA on the Halodrol? Heard nothing but great things about the line!

Berserk85

Berserk85

Awards
Oral dienolone is not good.

M-LMG - probably not going to happen.

We have Furaza already!

I'd love to see us making a D-Plex clone for sure.
On paper you are completely correct oral dienolone sucks, but I have taken oral dienolone in comparison to the Trans. The oral is better, I can't tell you the rhyme or reason, but look look at logs about oral dienolone. People have had great results, unfortunately oral dienolone is banned in the states which was found in spawn from myogenix =(

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On paper you are completely correct oral dienolone sucks, but I have taken oral dienolone in comparison to the Trans. The oral is better, I can't tell you the rhyme or reason, but look look at logs about oral dienolone. People have had great results, unfortunately oral dienolone is banned in the states which was found in spawn from myogenix =(
It's dienedione, not dienolone.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any ETA on the Halodrol? Heard nothing but great things about the line!
We're having the supplier make a fresh batch which should be ready to test in 7-10 days.

bel1

Awards
hmm what about ostarine? i heard it mentioned earlier but no news since

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You asked and we will deliver in June - July.

10 Releases planned so far.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get some more suggestions going guys. The suggestions don't just have to hormonal etc. We are taking requests for everything. If you'd like bulk creatine or any other ingredient. Or are looking for a fat loss product let us know! Depending upon interest we may look into it=) Imagine that, the possibilities are endless. Your favorite ingredients in products at clinical doses ;)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Let's get some more suggestions going guys. The suggestions don't just have to hormonal etc. We are taking requests for everything. If you'd like bulk creatine or any other ingredient. Or are looking for a fat loss product let us know! Depending upon interest we may look into it=) Imagine that, the possibilities are endless. Your favorite ingredients in products at clinical doses ;)
A test booster with boron and testofen/fenugreek. Also, a transdermal formestane

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A test booster with boron and testofen/fenugreek. Also, a transdermal formestane
TD Form is one of the products planned.

Hmm, a mainstream test booster with boron, -epicatechin, DAA, and a bunch of other goodies, i like where this product is going.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
TD Form is one of the products planned.

Hmm, a mainstream test booster with boron, -epicatechin, DAA, and a bunch of other goodies, i like where this product is going.
Without DAA, to many stomach problems:p

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep the feedback coming in on this and other products, everything will be taken in to consideration

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like OL said the TD Form is already in the works, which is bad ass!

Boron, Tongkat and a few other goodies could be a solid option for sure.

Test boost would be nice for sure.
Another for T boost. Maybe a T boost/mood boost product would a a solid idea? T boosters in my opinion are more of a well being type of supp or for PCT. Rarely will you see substantial mass gains with them. That's just the name of the game though. Unless your boosting T 500 ng/dl I doubt you'll see significant changes.

On the other hand, anything that supports positive mood may translate to better gym sessions etc, which never hurts. I think tongkat would be a good addition to a PCT/T Booster product.

Without DAA, to many stomach problems:p
You may be onto something here, I think DAA is so hit or miss with individuals it may be best to opt for a different ingredient as well.

Keep the feedback coming in on this and other products, everything will be taken in to consideration
He means it guys. It's really cool to be a part of a company from the ground floor like this with the owner of the company valuing his customers the way he does. Keep the suggestions coming. There is a lot of exciting new product in the works it's going to be a HUGE SHREDDED SUMMER

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it is. With all these new products and the ones I recently got this summer will be epic.

Agreed test boost is def more of a off cycle/pct product but a good one that enhances mood would def be a nice addition for many people.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Talking about mood elevation etc....how about a sleep aid/gh supplement?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it is. With all these new products and the ones I recently got this summer will be epic.

Agreed test boost is def more of a off cycle/pct product but a good one that enhances mood would def be a nice addition for many people.
Absolutely!

I'll tell you what man, a good sleep supplement is worth its weight in gold. I'm not convinced the any OTC supps are capable of boosting GH to any valuable extent but a good night's sleep for myself and many others is a prized possession

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely!

I'll tell you what man, a good sleep supplement is worth its weight in gold. I'm not convinced the any OTC supps are capable of boosting GH to any valuable extent but a good night's sleep for myself and many others is a prized possession
That's what I mean....gh in the sence of better sleep is more gh;)

Finaflex g8 was a real game changer for me.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
3 mg melatonin, cheap, simpel works every time for me, but so many melatonin product out there so it should not just be melatonin
L-dopa for prolactin and GH boost ?
Green tea extract, stuff like that.

Any of you ever tryed GHenerate once made by LG, spray sublingual product, awesome sleep, good recovery, great pump during workuot.
Hope im not stepping out of line suggesting a "old" product made by another Company

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 mg melatonin, cheap, simpel works every time for me, but so many melatonin product out there so it should not just be melatonin

Any of you ever tryed GHenerate once made by LG, spray sublingual product, awesome sleep, good recovery, great pump during workuot.
Hope im not stepping out of line suggesting a "old" product made by another Company
Melatonin doesn't do it for me....not sure what in g8 makes it work...but it does....

No problem naming an old product. We are Brainstorming over here;)

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Melatonin doesn't do it for me....not sure what in g8 makes it work...but it does....

No problem naming an old product. We are Brainstorming over here;)
Sorry for you, melatonin and i are Best friends!

Okay cool, good to know

Intra WO ? Or are to many making there own to suit the individual goal ?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I mean....gh in the sence of better sleep is more gh;)

Finaflex g8 was a real game changer for me.
Is it still around? I may need to try it. That sounds pretty legit. Nimbus has a sleep aid I really liked in the beginning but for some reason I built up a rather quick tolerance to it.

Banned ;)

Ever tried less Melatonin? I do 1 mg. Usually with melatonin less is more

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yeah G8 is still around pretty good supp if u have the time to sleep 8-10 hours. Otherwise u wake up groggy or at least I did. Works great minus that. I have a very hectic schedule work full time school full time plus fitting in the gym I'm lucky to get 6-8 hours of good sleep.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally get too drowsy and my head feels stuffy on phenibut when waking up. A supp for good quality sleep but once the alarm hits you're out the door.