abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Transdermal Tren maybe?
This sounds pretty good. Always wanted to try tren and having it TD, is even better. ETA? What's the dosage looking like?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sounds pretty good. Always wanted to try tren and having it TD, is even better. ETA? What's the dosage looking like?
3-4 weeks

30mg/ml 90 ml total

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
A d-plex clone would be awesome.

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
mass market appeal for this?
Tough to say. I know those it worked for LOVED it. It definitely was best cycle I ever had. Ive never experienced such amazing changes in body comp.

Thing is no one else has one currently available. I've seen many requests in similar threads on other forums, but no one has done it yet. Being the only company who has it might be worth it alone.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Tough to say. I know those it worked for LOVED it. It definitely was best cycle I ever had. Ive never experienced such amazing changes in body comp.

Thing is no one else has one currently available. I've seen many requests in similar threads on other forums, but no one has done it yet. Being the only company who has it might be worth it alone.
This is a good idea.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren only? No methyls though. I want to run a 6-8 week cycle. I know tren 3-4 weeks only

I have a few ideas I just wanna see what some of you guys have in mind ;-)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren only? No methyls though. I want to run a 6-8 week cycle. I know tren 3-4 weeks only

I have a few ideas I just wanna see what some of you guys have in mind ;-)
I'd do TR3ST with whatever else you want

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Doing this is possible, but would it have a mass market appeal? Running a product underneath a 1 kg batch is not very worthwile but if you can rally up the demand for this then this and any other ph that would be worth running at least a kg then that would be something worthwhile for us. But this is the exact point of the thread to rally up support for the launch of certain products.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testing acetate raws for trest today. Cyp should be ready next week , & yes trest and tren are an amazing combo.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doing this is possible, but would it have a mass market appeal? Running a product underneath a 1 kg batch is not very worthwile but if you can rally up the demand for this then this and any other ph that would be worth running at least a kg then that would be something worthwhile for us. But this is the exact point of the thread to rally up support for the launch of certain products.
I think there would be demand for D-Plex clone. It's amazing compound.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok we'll put this on the summer release list as well
Great.D-Plex clone will be a great compound that can be used solo - but it would stack perfectly with TR3ST and TR3N.It helps to control estrogen when stacked with TR3ST and it helps to keep libido up with TR3N.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great.D-Plex clone will be a great compound that can be used solo - but it would stack perfectly with TR3ST and TR3N.It helps to control estrogen when stacked with TR3ST and it helps to keep libido up with TR3N.
I seem to have a soft spot for whatever my reps suggest :D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about that sponsored team trip to Olympia expo? Are you with me, edje007 ? ;)Just kidding :D
What the hell? When did I get kicked out of the Olympia trip????

>; (

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhhhhh so you don't like 'Merican's and I can't go? :(

I truly has a sad
I'm not racist :(

It's just that I already know that you american reps will probably go there - hell, I would for sure!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2-3 weeks on this.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
D-plex helps control estrogen??? Research time!!!

That would be great to run with Tr3st if it does that.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tr3st def raises estro

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D-plex helps control estrogen??? Research time!!!That would be great to run with Tr3st if it does that.
Not like an AI but like DHT based compound (masteron, proviron, stanodrol).D-Plex is basically methyl-DHT oxime.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not like an AI but like DHT based compound (masteron, proviron, stanodrol).D-Plex is basically methyl-DHT oxime.
I was looking at that too and wondering what you meant but I see now you mean it has anti-estrogeni properties due to binding with the breast tissue with a higher affinity. That makes perfect sense. Be good to use during a TR3ST or TR3N run since using an AI while on them not only stops aromatization to estro but also prevents DHT from being created through the aromatization process. I like it! Good point GH!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The anti e part has me intrigued;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are in for some Epic times ahead that's for sure. Olympus Labs has some bad ass products in store!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gonna be dropping releases like crazy soon!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
How about some sweet presale deals just got paid and feel like giving u guys some more money lol.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh they're coming .

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Updated ETA's:
These are the products which will release first.
EP1C - 1 1/2 week
OSTAR1NE: 1 week
Trest Ace: 1 week
Transform (TD Form) - 1 week
DermaTren, DermaTrest, DermaStrength - 1 week

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Updated ETA's: These are the products which will release first. EP1C - 1 1/2 week OSTAR1NE: 1 week Trest Ace: 1 week Transform (TD Form) - 1 week DermaTren, DermaTrest, DermaStrength - 1 week
Any more info on td form

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any more info on td form
I think the best thing about TD form will be the pricepoint on 180ml. I haven't priced it exactly nor do I remember exactly but it was supposed to be around the same price as current clones with 60ml extra.

We will be introducing the extra carriers to the ph transdermals.

Ingredients:
Serving Size: 1 ml
Servings Per Container: 180
Amount per serving % Daily Value
4-Hydroxyandrostenedione 50mg
*Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Octyl Salicylate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, D-Limonene
Directions: Use ½ a pump (1 ml) 1-2 times daily. 1 pump equates to 2 ml. Pump on to arms, shoulders, or stomach. Rub on to skin till dry. Apply TransFORM on to DRY SKIN only.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updated ETA's:
These are the products which will release first.
EP1C - 1 1/2 week
OSTAR1NE: 1 week
Trest Ace: 1 week
Transform (TD Form) - 1 week
DermaTren, DermaTrest, DermaStrength - 1 week
This is going to be the best month ever