Olympus Labs Product Request Thread

Page 118 of 118 First ... 116117118

  1. You guys looking into J147 the curcumin substrate at all for future releases ?


  2. Placed a order for Ep1logue, Amnes1a and Re1gn on December 24 order number 159 . Canít seem to find out when itís being shipped. I have email and in bounced
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by pharrison1 View Post
    Placed a order for Ep1logue, Amnes1a and Re1gn on December 24 order number 159 . Can’t seem to find out when it’s being shipped. I have email and in bounced
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by big_jewels View Post
    You guys looking into J147 the curcumin substrate at all for future releases ?
    Interesting

  5. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    Interesting
    It is isn't it ? I have been following it since 2013 waiting for it to become more financially available. I think it would be cool to have in something like the new Or1gin =)
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by big_jewels View Post
    You guys looking into J147 the curcumin substrate at all for future releases ?
    J147 is an experimental drug, I guess it won't ever be compliant as a dietary supplement.
    P.s.: if you're interested in J147's enhancement of BDNF expression, look into Dihydromyricetin in our Assass1nate.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    J147 is an experimental drug, I guess it won't ever be compliant as a dietary supplement.
    P.s.: if you're interested in J147's enhancement of BDNF expression, look into Dihydromyricetin in our Assass1nate.
    just curious how it wouldn't be complainant, if it is a natural derivative of curcumin, like they say it is?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    just curious how it wouldn't be complainant, if it is a natural derivative of curcumin, like they say it is?
    It has to be naturally occurring, synthetic derivates of natural compounds are a no go.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    J147 is an experimental drug, I guess it won't ever be compliant as a dietary supplement.
    P.s.: if you're interested in J147's enhancement of BDNF expression, look into Dihydromyricetin in our Assass1nate.
    Thank you friend =) I do have some Assass1nate for that very reason and stack it with Lions mane extract for added NGF benefit. I was looking into it for other effects though =) Keep up the good work ! Love all the formulations.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    It has to be naturally occurring, synthetic derivates of natural compounds are a no go.
    ^^^ Exactly. That's why ingredients like sulbutiamine are not compliant.
    Olympus Labs

  11. "Assass1nate" what's that jewel?
    I am afraid of your comment.

  12. @GNO hey any word on when the Ep1MASS stack will ship out from the website? It said Jan 18 but still shows awaiting fulfillment

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    @GNO hey any word on when the Ep1MASS stack will ship out from the website? It said Jan 18 but still shows awaiting fulfillment
    Best bet is to contact support...I don’t have direct access to warehouse inventory data.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2017, 09:56 PM
  2. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
Log in
Log in