Post your feedback and links to logs/reviews here!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Post your feedback and links to logs/reviews here!

Hello guys,
    we are still a pretty new company in this industry and many guys haven't tried us yet. People have been asking me whether our products are legit or not. Well, I know that they are as good as it gets but I'm Olympus Labs rep so many guys will think that my opinions are biased.

If you have tried our products, I'd appreciate you sharing your experiences in this thread. The good, the bad and the ugly... Feel free to tell everything!

Links to your OL logs/reviews would be great too - it'd help other forum members to easily find out what Olympus Labs products are all about.

Thanks in advance!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

2. Mystere3 told me that it's okay if I shared the link to his log, so here we go: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...ng-6w-epi.html

He is a huge guy who will run TR3ST, TR3N and some other goodies... Check it out!
    •   

3. I recently bought 2 bottles of furaza300. I have been taking it for 7 days or so and have not noticed anything..i have used furaguno in the past back in 2007-2008 time period and did notice some vascularity and made the skin on my face smooth at approx 300-400mg a day. I currently am taking your product in the 600-800mg a day range and have not noticed anything yet...just a little concerned...who tested the raws?

4. Quote Originally Posted by lanky View Post
    I recently bought 2 bottles of furaza300. I have been taking it for 7 days or so and have not noticed anything..i have used furaguno in the past back in 2007-2008 time period and did notice some vascularity and made the skin on my face smooth at approx 300-400mg a day. I currently am taking your product in the 600-800mg a day range and have not noticed anything yet...just a little concerned...who tested the raws?
    How many capsules you are exactly taking? Recommended dose is 4 caps (300mg) per day and it should be enough.

Furazan is one of those compounds that have slightly longer "kick in" time. I'd expect to see physical changes (muscle fullness, improved pumps, strength and endurance gains, dryness) by the end of week 3. It should be run for 6-8 weeks in my opinion - if you're taking 6-8 capsules/day you'll run through those bottles in a month!

Other compounds than Superdrol and M1T won't show any significant gains in 7 days. Give it some time and contact me if you still think that it doesn't work after 2-3 more weeks

5. ok,i will back off the dosage a little, just got done running celtic labs dianodrol so maybe that has something to do with it, looking back maybe it did take a little bit longer with the kick in time because I had 2 bottles of furaguno
    •   

6. i think i have taking 10caps a day give or take...have been trying different things,,spacing out during the days with meals and sometimes taking a few pills at once especially when i have work and don't have time to eat every 3 or 4 hours

7. Quote Originally Posted by lanky View Post
    ok,i will back off the dosage a little, just got done running celtic labs dianodrol so maybe that has something to do with it, looking back maybe it did take a little bit longer with the kick in time because I had 2 bottles of furaguno
    Bridging to milder prohormone from a potent 17a-alkylated steroid... Well, you won't see similar results as you would if you had taken Furaza first. Bridging from wet to dry compound is usually done in order to "solidify" those gains. But keep me updated, I'm sure that you'll enjoy it anyway!
  8. Will never be brawny forever a scrawny. The only exercise that matters is pull ups, that's a scientific fact you can prove it with magic and science and stuff
    "Cuts for the sluts"

9. first time cycler with Epi here. you can follow my log at this link.

1st Epi log
  10. Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

11. Lots of good stuff going on in here guys! Going to go check on some of these logs.
    @lanky, I think the problem is partially coming from a stronger methyl which is compared to Winny, and going tdown to a non methyl product that also resembles winny but not as strong is not going to give you the increased feel of being ON over what you already were on the Dianadrol. I think you will continue to see improvements however probably not as quickly as you were when on the Dianadrol.

Also you could keep the doses higher than 300 since running solo if you want to see a little more size and strength. Users do go up to 600 on solo runs some even higher. Just don't up the dose chasing the feel of the methyl because the bioavailability is far higher with a methyl however you have to deal with the liver issues. We should have Str3ntgh in stock soon which would be a GREAT addition to your bridge if you are wanting to see more muscle gains while remaining non-methyl.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Lots of good stuff going on in here guys! Going to go check on some of these logs.
    @lanky, I think the problem is partially coming from a stronger methyl which is compared to Winny, and going tdown to a non methyl product that also resembles winny but not as strong is not going to give you the increased feel of being ON over what you already were on the Dianadrol. I think you will continue to see improvements however probably not as quickly as you were when on the Dianadrol.

Also you could keep the doses higher than 300 since running solo if you want to see a little more size and strength. Users do go up to 600 on solo runs some even higher. Just don't up the dose chasing the feel of the methyl because the bioavailability is far higher with a methyl however you have to deal with the liver issues. We should have Str3ntgh in stock soon which would be a GREAT addition to your bridge if you are wanting to see more muscle gains while remaining non-methyl.
    hi houston local
    Will never be brawny forever a scrawny. The only exercise that matters is pull ups, that's a scientific fact you can prove it with magic and science and stuff
    "Cuts for the sluts"

13. Quote Originally Posted by Messer View Post
    hi houston local
    Back atcha What part of HTown? I am South Side closer to Clear Lake.
    Current Training Log -

14. i'm near the galleria/memorial area
    Will never be brawny forever a scrawny. The only exercise that matters is pull ups, that's a scientific fact you can prove it with magic and science and stuff
    "Cuts for the sluts"
  15. Olympus Labs Beta Pre workout review

Took this stuff today. I mixed half before my workout and half I drank during my workout. Mixes great. No floaters or anything. Yummy taste too. Stuff builds up on you for energy. I felt a little nervous at first but that went away. I blame it on not know what is the product I just took. Workout went great. Had plenty of long lasting energy that was very smooth. Sweat a lot more. Felt a bit extra confident in my lifts, which is never a bad thing. Good stuff, hopefully it's priced good also. Forgot to mention focus. Focus was amazing. Really enjoyed this product. It's hard to describe the effects though.
  16. Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422

17. My own log is up now! TR3ST, test, M1T and whatever I decide to run, lol:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...g-demigod.html

18. please post your conqu3r review here: CONQU3R (20 Servings) for those who have already tried.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

19. guys i am on day 7 of 5 caps/day of str3ngth.
    i must report , i **** you not, that my bursitis on my left wrist is HEALING UP SUPERBLY.
    10 days ago i COULD NOT STEER THE DRIVING WHEEL WITH MY LEFT HAND , IT WAS THAT BAD.
    i can`t say if i noticed any increased recovery/strength/etc because of my bursitis i only handled small weights/quarter reps , and so on.

but i feel this is note-worthy.
    some weird headaches AND AMAZINGINGLY RAPID HEALING OF MY BURSITIS. it`s not 100% healed by far ,but it has improved tremendously

20. Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    guys i am on day 7 of 5 caps/day of str3ngth.
    i must report , i **** you not, that my bursitis on my left wrist is HEALING UP SUPERBLY.
    10 days ago i COULD NOT STEER THE DRIVING WHEEL WITH MY LEFT HAND , IT WAS THAT BAD.
    i can`t say if i noticed any increased recovery/strength/etc because of my bursitis i only handled small weights/quarter reps , and so on.

but i feel this is note-worthy.
    some weird headaches AND AMAZINGINGLY RAPID HEALING OF MY BURSITIS. it`s not 100% healed by far ,but it has improved tremendously
    That's great news man, congratulations!

21. Btw can i do 6caps a day? Are there any risks involved? Because bottle says 4 caps /day tops. If there is no theoretical risk i would like to give it a go 6 caps/day for 2 months and see what happens.

22. Some people do run laxogenin over 100mg a day with no sides, I am not aware of any reasons not to regarding sides. Perhaps one of the others or the big man himself can pop in with more info. However I do know of people who have run laxo at 150mgs with no problems.
    Current Training Log -

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Some people do run laxogenin over 100mg a day with no sides, I am not aware of any reasons not to regarding sides. Perhaps one of the others or the big man himself can pop in with more info. However I do know of people who have run laxo at 150mgs with no problems.
    I have seen a lot of users use it at 200 mg per day with the only side being headaches.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CONTROLLED LABS: Post Your Feedback and WIN!!!!!!!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 434
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 03:59 PM
  2. Question on referals and linking to AM
    By xtraflossy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 04:31 PM
  3. Post your stack and how its working for you
    By Pugonater in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 10:36 PM
  4. post your comments or reactions to M4ohn here