Test E and EQ suggestions please

Tugboat22

Tugboat22

Awards
Hey guys, I'm about to start my third cycle. I've gathered a bunch of test E as well as a couple of vials of EQ. I've got a plan but I would love to hear what you guys think. Of course I've got pct in order as well.
Stats: 28y/o looking to bulk as clean as possible. I'm at around 190lbs but I really don't want to go over 200 because I am athletic.
Any experiance with EQ/ boldenon?

Tugboat22

Tugboat22

Awards
I should have been a bit more specific, I don't want to exceed 500mg a week I don't think I need to. Planing on around 16 weeks

DTA

DTA

Awards
Normally 600-800 mg for at least 16 weeks is recommended. I'm doing 800 x 20 weeks in April

MythicalGains

Awards
I'm gonna be running test e and EQ in a few weeks, throwing some var in there too to kickstart. DTA is right, 600mg or more is recommended for EQ, minimum 16 weeks. I'm gonna be running it at 600mg with my test at 350mg.

Tugboat22

Tugboat22

Awards
Are you going to run the EQ the whole length of the test?

DTA

DTA

Awards
Always run test at least as long as anything else. Everything will shut you down so you need the test

MythicalGains

Awards
Are you going to run the EQ the whole length of the test?
EQ has a longer ester than test e, so I will be running the test an extra 2 weeks so that both drugs clear at around the same time. So I guess it'll actually be an 18 week cycle.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
600-800mg for a min of 16+ weeks. Get your hct checked at the end and donate blood as necessary. It's pretty scared how high eq can take your hct. I no longer run it because of this. I'm sick of donating blood because of it. Only AAS that does it, to me at least.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Man EQ is sooo overrated. It's ****ty at everything it does. It's one of the worst compounds imho. It will not increase "athletic performance", it doesn't add much muscle in fact it's a ****ty muscle builder. It will make ur blood thick as honey, you should donate blood while on EQ. It will make ur blood very thick, ur heart will always be racing. U will be out of breath much easier. It's common to have erectile problems on EQ. Anxiety is also common for EQ. You need take a lot of it, 16weeks+ and minimum 600mg. At 16weeks at 600mg + 500mg test you will see very little benefit of EQ. Ur better off just doing 750mg test.
Nandrolone is the human approved version of Boldenon. Works wayy better. Idk where this bull**** "EQ is a lean bulker" came from. Anything is a lean bulker. Diet is a lean bulker.
EQ is just another myth that needs to be debunked. Sure, many people will prob rip on this post but I'm telling you the real experience of many actual real users. You can read whatever theories you want on the net. Fact is, ask anyone experienced and they'll tell u wat I just did.

Leaveit

Awards
EQ 600-800mg =minimum 16 weeks. Its a slow gainer. I suggest a kick start oral. T-bol is my fav.

I am running EQ right now with Tren and holy cow. My bench already has gone up 65 lbs already ...only 5 weeks in .. I know it the tren tho