Ostarine transition

Threlpappy

Awards
So I'm just finishing a 6 week run of ostarine and I was hoping for some advise. I want to run a test e cycle next and I have one small problem. I will be having rotator cuff surgery late October or early November. I could run a 12 week cycle and get it all in if I start right now, but that would mean going straight in and skipping a break/pct. could this work? What problems might I encounter?

If I wait until after surgery and recovery time till lifting, I'm looking at late January'ish :/

Thanks for the help guys

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
If run test for 12 weeks you wont have the time for pct, youll be oncycle all three months before surgery and will lose your gains when recovering as you wont train. Plus your system needs to be clear before surgery. Plus youll have to deal with surgery healing and recovering from low test if rush things now.

Do now a proper PCT, keep your gains, let your hormones restore and after surgery start training and when you feel strong, start test.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've gone into surgery on cycle did it this year in fact. How long will recovery be do you have to pt. You could do 8 weeks do pct if you really want and take recovery time to build legs that's what I did