how can i tell if im on var or winny?

jack98

Awards
my source is a little sketchy.

my knees are a bit sore a week into it. so im curious if this is just winny. ive always worried about this when ive gotten var.

what other sides seperate the two

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I think it's pretty hard to distinguish between the two in that sense. But winny will have you dryer and probably stronger? Not sure. Also probably depends on the dose. I would say you can go much higher on var without side effects.

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
I actually have my labmax var/winny test in the mail atm. I am testing to make sure my girl dose not start taking anything besides var.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my source is a little sketchy. my knees are a bit sore a week into it. so im curious if this is just winny. ive always worried about this when ive gotten var. what other sides seperate the two

" my source is a bit sketchy"?.. Hmmm......
It shouldn't take longer than 3 weeks for u to notice the strength increase from winny as well as the hardening effect from var...but... Everyone is different .... Some gain strength some just get shredded, lol....
It also depends on ur dose ....
As far as ur knees being sore.... I'd invest in some joint support....
:)

asilentj3w

Awards
Where I'm at winny is way cheaper than var so if I was dealing with a sketchy middleman I'd lean towards it being winny more than likely. Dealers try to maximize profit. I agree with the sides everyone else is posting though

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Take a high ass dose. If your cramped up like crazy and your knees are popping. Yo have winny.

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards
Brother I am honestly of the opinion that there is a 90% chance ANY UG var = winny. Most of the UG guys mean well it is the sources for powders in china that are a bunch of lying bastards.

Every single ****ing time I've tried to hook up some var it turned out to be winstrol. And I don't think that's a ****ing acceptable game to play because of the differences in what winstrol does to your cholesterol and joints in particular, and your liver to some degree.

People, especially serious athletes or crazy mother****ers who are running AAS make decisions about protocols based upon health concerns and longevity as well. You give someone a drug that they don't know they are getting and they aren't prepared for dealing with the sides and they may or may not have existing health conditions or other protocols tha t are contraindications to that particular compound.

Don't **** with UG "var" unless you are fully prepared to be overpaying for the winstrol that you are eating.

If we truly lived in a free-market economy we could get the **** tested and the goddamn commies who ironically live in a more capitalistic free-markety society than we do wouldn't be able to **** us over.

Conclusion: Your anavar is winstrol hommie.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Ur muscles randomly twitch ? U get cramps in random muscles like delts biceps abs ? U get redic pump ?

If u said no to any of those u have fake var.

Especially the muscle twitches and redic pump.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Id research the lab more, are there complaints? PM the name and Ill see if i know anything about them. get a mail test IMO

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Ur muscles randomly twitch ? U get cramps in random muscles like delts biceps abs ? U get redic pump ? If u said no to any of those u have fake var. Especially the muscle twitches and redic pump.
**** bro delt cramps? Never experienced any of that ever! Sounds absolutely horrible.

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards
Even the normally VERY LEGIT, absolutely BEST labs are sometimes duped. Its the powders from the chineese.

Don't bother trying to run anavar unless you know something I don't know and you get the **** tested. Don't even blame the labs, blame the ****ing government for making freedom illegal.

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
High dose var should kill your sex drive.
Var increases collagen synthesis so joints feel lubed. High dose winny will make your joints ache like you were a hundred years old.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
High dose var should kill your sex drive. Var increases collagen synthesis so joints feel lubed. High dose winny will make your joints ache like you were a hundred years old.
Any "high dose" would kill ur sex drive other than test.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
High dose var should kill your sex drive. Var increases collagen synthesis so joints feel lubed. High dose winny will make your joints ache like you were a hundred years old.
High dose var didn't kill my sex drive...that is not a accurate gauge of all that much anyway. Collagen synthesis is only part of the equation WRT high dose var. High dosing var will leave you with a good deal of joint pain, due to var in higher dosages beating cortisol levels into the basement. The only way to know for sure is to get a testing kit via labmax as others have said. FWIW, (not directed at you) the 3 UG sources I've bought from since I first got into AAS ( about 8 years ago).....were all legit. I would not buy from an UG source unless I personally knew someone who vouched for them.Don't expect a random dude you kinda know off the boards or thru your gym to hook you up with a decent source.That's not how it happens.

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards
High dose var didn't kill my sex drive...that is not a accurate gauge of all that much anyway. Collagen synthesis is only part of the equation WRT high dose var. High dosing var will leave you with a good deal of joint pain, due to var in higher dosages beating cortisol levels into the basement. The only way to know for sure is to get a testing kit via labmax as others have said. FWIW, (not directed at you) the 3 UG sources I've bought from since I first got into AAS ( about 8 years ago).....were all legit. I would not buy from an UG source unless I personally knew someone who vouched for them.Don't expect a random dude you kinda know off the boards or thru your gym to hook you up with a decent source.That's not how it happens.
All good info you shared. With the caveat...man most UG sources are bro's not walmart. They put their products together from what the chineese send them and it just isn't economical to test every batch.

I never heard that about var I will have to look it up. If that's the case then my assessment about all the "anavar" I've ever bought could be way off. All I know is it felt like low-dose winstrol. Every single time. But then again, after a few weeks of being on what I thought was "low dose winstrol" I started eating the mother****ers like candy. If what you've said about cortisol is correct than I stand corrected. I've read my ass off and spend most of my time talking to people who abuse the **** out of some roids (on boards and in real life), and I've never heard that, but it sounds TOTALLY plausible.

You learn something every day! Off to do some reading haha