What oral can i throw into my tren and test run?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Mperkins View Post
    my future, and my lifestyle. now that i bodybuild i cant see myself living any other way
    Right, then you're serious about it and need to give up on the idea of coming off for extended periods of time. I'm sure you know this
    I don't see the point in someone that isn't serious taking exogenous hormones. It's a colossal event in the body and you'll never be the same again when you come off. And if you can keep it naturally then why couldn't you gain it naturally? Two years of consistent use will have most people bigger than they can keep naturally

Honestly, if you're not serious about this hobby / sport / lifestyle / whatever you want to call it then stay the **** away from hormones lol

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post

Well deca is nandrolone, not boldenone. Boldenone is equipoise. It gives some people anxiety but I think a lot of people are just expecting it and set themselves up. It's very popular in strongman and PL and I've never really heard any of my friends talking about it. Bang for buck, if you want growth then just ramp the testosterone and dianabol up as high as possible. When you start needing to take a lot of arimidex, lower the test to a managable level and introduce nandrolone into the mix. By the time you're approaching a gram total on your blasts, you're going to be pretty ****ing huge. This will last you so long and get youvery far.

If you want to get into "shape", not big or overly lean, just want to annihilate vagina, when you have the size you want harden up with test + winstrol + arimidex
    Right I know what DECA and eq is. I could have worded my post better I guess. I'm not just trying to get in shape for ***** I'm plenty in shape for that already. I lobe bodybuilding and I've done a bunch of pro hormone cycles already so I'm familiar with the ****ty feeling of having no test and then losing gains in pct. I'm in this for the long haul.

Im 25 now but I've had low testosterone since I went to see an endo when I was 20. I have varicoceles on both my yesticals which has caused atrophy and I've had surgery for it already. But they came back and I don't have natty test over 350
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.84%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Right I know what DECA and eq is. I could have worded my post better I guess. I'm not just trying to get in shape for ***** I'm plenty in shape for that already. I lobe bodybuilding and I've done a bunch of pro hormone cycles already so I'm familiar with the ****ty feeling of having no test and then losing gains in pct. I'm in this for the long haul.

Im 25 now but I've had low testosterone since I went to see an endo when I was 20. I have varicoceles on both my yesticals which has caused atrophy and I've had surgery for it already. But they came back and I don't have natty test over 350
    I think you should consider a permanent solution tbh. 350ng/dl isn't too good for health and puts you at a higher risk of pretty much every age related disease. I would not be surprised at all if a years worth of testosterone at 250mg a week put you in a better situation strength and physique wise than coming on and off all the time! If you need a boost, throw in a CC or 2 of something or take some orals for a few months
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

but recommending it who isnt national level, pro, or big time anything is silly its the kids FIRST cycle.
    Hey man I've been doing research on this stuff for 10 years now. I'm not some yoler looking to gain size for the beach. Blasting and cruising is the most effective way if youre serious about bodybuilding. Seems a much better option Than playing yoyo with your endocrine system. Coming off you won't be able to maintain an unnatural amount of mass and you'll lose gains. I'm not trying to just be big I'm trying to be a monster. I would have done this earlier but now that I have a well paying job I can afford to take whatever I want.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

I think you should consider a permanent solution tbh. 350ng/dl isn't too good for health and puts you at a higher risk of pretty much every age related disease. I would not be surprised at all if a years worth of testosterone at 250mg a week put you in a better situation strength and physique wise than coming on and off all the time! If you need a boost, throw in a CC or 2 of something or take some orals for a few months
    I don't know if Ive been clear in my previous posts but I have no plans to come off. I'll be running at least 250mg in my cruises.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Right now my living situation is kind of iffy. I eat well but I don't get to control my diet as strickly as I would like. I have a bachelors degree in nutritional sciences so once I get into my new apt my diet will be spot on.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.84%

Good lad
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If you are blasting and cruising then i think you should just ride this wave you're on now with out orals. Get all the gains you could possibly get from the hormones you're on now, and maybe trying a blast with an oral shortly down the road.

If this is you life style then you are in for a glorious ride, but you should still apply some life principles, don't by a Ferrari for your first car, then you have nothing to look forward too.

Try different things individually or in respectively and thought out blasts. You're going to have plenty of time to try almost every steroid out there.

In doing this, you'll see exactly what everything does, so down the road when you need some serious contest prep and off season bulking you'll know exactly how to strategically put things together.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    If you are blasting and cruising then i think you should just ride this wave you're on now with out orals. Get all the gains you could possibly get from the hormones you're on now, and maybe trying a blast with an oral shortly down the road.

If this is you life style then you are in for a glorious ride, but you should still apply some life principles, don't by a Ferrari for your first car, then you have nothing to look forward too.

Try different things individually or in respectively and thought out blasts. You're going to have plenty of time to try almost every steroid out there.

In doing this, you'll see exactly what everything does, so down the road when you need some serious contest prep and off season bulking you'll know exactly how to strategically put things together.
    Solid as always brosef.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

I desperately need winstrol, I don't trust certain websites, and I have no connects on who I can get it from.. I've tired everything that GNC has to offer and told myself I have to take it to the next level.. NEED HELP ..
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Where can I get some Winstrol or Dbol from.. I have taking everything GNC has to offer and desperately wants to take it to the next level. But don't trust most websites cause I have no connects on getting some .. NEED HELP..
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.74%

Quote Originally Posted by thatboyjezzo View Post
    I desperately need winstrol, I don't trust certain websites, and I have no connects on who I can get it from.. I've tired everything that GNC has to offer and told myself I have to take it to the next level.. NEED HELP ..
    No.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.74%

Quote Originally Posted by thatboyjezzo View Post
    Where can I get some Winstrol or Dbol from.. I have taking everything GNC has to offer and desperately wants to take it to the next level. But don't trust most websites cause I have no connects on getting some .. NEED HELP..
    Read the rules. You can't ask people where to buy controlled substances on this board. You need to be on some other board on the Internet to do that.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Oh ok mybad didn't know!
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Read the rules. You can't ask people where to buy controlled substances on this board. You need to be on some other board on the Internet to do that.
    he freaking messaged me that! wtf... and why dbol and whinny? lol if you can find test for you cycle 99% sure the hook ups got those pills....
    Future IFBB pro. Glory to God. "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.3%

I don't know anything about those substances. My comments are purely fictional.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.74%

he freaking messaged me that! wtf... and why dbol and whinny? lol if you can find test for you cycle 99% sure the hook ups got those pills....
    Me too bro.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post

Me too bro.
    Me 3... i reported his rock munching ass
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

LOL who let the trolls into my thread.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.64%

You're best off running **** that doesn't make you need to run other drugs
    If you get sides from deca, don't take more drugs... just don't take deca. Or whatever drug is giving you the sides. If taking testosterone at a dose more than 500mg only increases bloat and acne then don't take testosterone over 500 instead of adding in accutane and aldactone

You'll find there is 1 or 2 drugs you can push high with no sides. Just stick to them. Boldenone is a good bet but you need to run a high dose of it for a long time and it takes a while. But if you're OK with that then it's a good choice. You might find that other 19-nors give you great resutls and it's just tren you have problems with. That's OK, you will get a very similar look running a high dose of testosterone with some arimidex and masteron. Trenbolone isn't some magical steroid that's for sure

Plenty of options here. I think an AI is the only "accessory" that I'd ever use. I don't really consider it an accessory for that reason, it's a legitimate product in it's own right lol.
    I like this advice...
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Dbol. 25-50mg on training days.

The answer is always dbol.
    Haha this is true. I like to run dbol at 50mgs before I workout.
    On the prami, yeah it sucks... I always dose it before bed along with an OTC sleep aid. I still wake up a lot but I still sleep well.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.62%

To the OP's original question... Why not Anavar at ~80mg a day? I could be wrong but isn't Test/Tren/Var supposed to be a fantastic combination? MUCH less sides than things like Super and M1T.. I mean chicks can take it but it still aids greatly with burning fat via its glucocorticoid signaling inhibition and it yields nothing but lean pristine mass.

Maybe I'm overlooking something but it sounds like a great combo if you ask me especially if it is a first cycle.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

Quote Originally Posted by waldini View Post
    To the OP's original question... Why not Anavar at ~80mg a day? I could be wrong but isn't Test/Tren/Var supposed to be a fantastic combination? MUCH less sides than things like Super and M1T.. I mean chicks can take it but it still aids greatly with burning fat via its glucocorticoid signaling inhibition and it yields nothing but lean pristine mass.

Maybe I'm overlooking something but it sounds like a great combo if you ask me especially if it is a first cycle.
    L-O-L recommending tren first cycle... 8 posts in almost a year.... Troll
    Future IFBB pro. Glory to God. "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.84%

Anavar at 80mg is a great way to get wallet atrophy
    If you don't want sides then stick to test+adex. This is enough for the vast majority of gym rats. You don't *really* need anything else
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.62%

L-O-L recommending tren first cycle... 8 posts in almost a year.... Troll
    Really man? Thanks for all the negative reps, I would never recommend tren for a first cycle and I clearly in fact did not.. that's obviously a bad idea. The OP said he was already on tren, all I did was give a much better recommendation for which oral to add to the cycle compared to a lot of other gear thats been listed
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post

Haha this is true. I like to run dbol at 50mgs before I workout.
    On the prami, yeah it sucks... I always dose it before bed along with an OTC sleep aid. I still wake up a lot but I still sleep well.
    Right. I take it right before bed along with melatonin and 1mg etizolam... I started the etizolam 2 weeks ago and it pretty much has eliminated any of the sweating side effects which is strange. It helps you sleep too but I normally wake up after 5 hr max. Etizolam works sort of like a benzo. I have a source for it and I keep it around for anxiety but after a couple nights of getting 2 or 3 hrs sleep I decided to use it to help me sleep. Now my night sweats weren't bad to begin with but now they're totally gone and I don't sweat nearly as much during the day either..
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Quote Originally Posted by waldini View Post

Really man? Thanks for all the negative reps, I would never recommend tren for a first cycle and I clearly in fact did not.. that's obviously a bad idea. The OP said he was already on tren, all I did was give a much better recommendation for which oral to add to the cycle compared to a lot of other gear thats been listed
    I repped you man. You're advice was just as valid if not more valid than anyone else's. I prob wouldn't recommend tren to a first timer but I've plenty of experience with pro hormones and I loved megatrn so I decided to use tren.

And I agree with you. I'm already on plenty of gear as it is, this would just be icing on the cake. I'm thinking I shouldn't reinvent the wheel with this one and maybe run some dbol or var... Leaning toward var since I'm sort of sensitive to bloating..
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.84%

I repped you man. You're advice was just as valid if not more valid than anyone else's. I prob wouldn't recommend tren to a first timer but I've plenty of experience with pro hormones and I loved megatrn so I decided to use tren.

And I agree with you. I'm already on plenty of gear as it is, this would just be icing on the cake. I'm thinking I shouldn't reinvent the wheel with this one and maybe run some dbol or var... Leaning toward var since I'm sort of sensitive to bloating..
    If you're sensitive to bloating, clean up diet, get leaner and use arimidex. I think you'll be completely underwhelmed with anavar unless you ran it very high indeed. But for that cost I don't know why you wouldn't just increase your test and adex. Test + dbol + adex I'd be pretty surprised if you were in the single digits and had a significant amount of bloat. Arimidex dries me out pretty rapidly. Some people prefer exemestane but whatever, just pick what works for you here
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

If you're sensitive to bloating, clean up diet, get leaner and use arimidex. I think you'll be completely underwhelmed with anavar unless you ran it very high indeed. But for that cost I don't know why you wouldn't just increase your test and adex. Test + dbol + adex I'd be pretty surprised if you were in the single digits and had a significant amount of bloat. Arimidex dries me out pretty rapidly. Some people prefer exemestane but whatever, just pick what works for you here
    Right. I have to make sure I keep salt out of my diet asuch as possible because I bloat up. Also I'm trying to take the least amount of adex. I don't mind a bit of bloat as long as its not causing other sides, but my main concern is not drying out too much because then my joints and especially knees bother me.

I'm not single digits.. But depending on my bloat I can appear to be much higher bf or lower. Maybe I'll post some pictures for you guys to asses.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

Right. I have to make sure I keep salt out of my diet asuch as possible because I bloat up. Also I'm trying to take the least amount of adex. I don't mind a bit of bloat as long as its not causing other sides, but my main concern is not drying out too much because then my joints and especially knees bother me.

I'm not single digits.. But depending on my bloat I can appear to be much higher bf or lower. Maybe I'll post some pictures for you guys to asses.
    if worried about bloat run some Tbol.
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.84%

I'm quite partial to ketogenic dieting. It may be something you want to look into. I carb up once a week and go ballistic in a 4 hour window and just eat whatever I like. When eating to gain weight I pick fatty cuts like chicken wings and sausages. Lose weight I just switch to a leaner cut of meat and eat less. The carb-up I always go nuts on however. It's not unusual for me to eat in excess of 6,000kcal in this meal

I also find that I can take in a large amount of sodium with no effect on water retention or blood pressure. Yesterday I ate 2kg of sausages, 24 of them which gave me around 250g of protein, 5000kcal and LOADS of sodium. No water retention though and my blood pressure is pretty much perfect.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.62%

Lookin swollll bra! Got a before pic?
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Here's some info. I stopped lifting for about 16 months and went from about 185-190 down to 160ish. Lost all my gains and was skinny as faurk... I've been lifting again for about 14 months now..
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Here is a pic from 2/15/2013

36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.02%

I don't know how you guys run var at 80 mg I have seen some big dudes like 260 plus only able to run it 50. So either mine is way overdosed or yours are under dosed. I only bring this up because same thing happened to me with tbol. Everyone said run it at 60-80 mg. Well I started at 50 and couldn't do it so I dropped down to 40 where I ran it the rest of the cycle and had great gains until an injury stopped the cycle.

Moral of the story start slow because you don't know how your gears is dosed.

And Alex good advice there brotha! I agree that one should try to limit the drugs they are on. Ai's are great but they are rough on lipids so if you can run a cycle without them your body and gains will thank you.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    I don't know how you guys run var at 80 mg I have seen some big dudes like 260 plus only able to run it 50. So either mine is way overdosed or yours are under dosed. I only bring this up because same thing happened to me with tbol. Everyone said run it at 60-80 mg. Well I started at 50 and couldn't do it so I dropped down to 40 where I ran it the rest of the cycle and had great gains until an injury stopped the cycle.

Moral of the story start slow because you don't know how your gears is dosed.

And Alex good advice there brotha! I agree that one should try to limit the drugs they are on. Ai's are great but they are rough on lipids so if you can run a cycle without them your body and gains will thank you.
    Yeah everyone on this board says var is weak. Usually var is fake because its really a much more expensive chemical to synth. Most of the time ita winstol. Guys on gh15 give legit anavar much more respect.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.84%

Yeah everyone on this board says var is weak. Usually var is fake because its really a much more expensive chemical to synth. Most of the time ita winstol. Guys on gh15 give legit anavar much more respect.
    20-30mg of legit anavar blows most orals out the water when taken daily. But the cost doesn't make it worth it.
    I think it's faked because everyone wants it because it's "mild" lol. Well dudes with AIDS take it and get pretty jacked on a very small amount
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.02%

30 mg of var is all that someone should need. You start pushing 250+ then maybe you can hut the 50-60 range but that's even doubtful. I don't know why it has such a weak rap here.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    30 mg of var is all that someone should need. You start pushing 250+ then maybe you can hut the 50-60 range but that's even doubtful. I don't know why it has such a weak rap here.
    Most likely (and as mentioned before) most var circulating is bunk. I ran var my first cycle at 100mg everyday...I really don't think I was taking anything TBH. Not to mention my test was dosed severely low.

I might have to jump on the band wagon that of the price is too good to be true...then it is too good to be true lol.

I would really like to hear from a veteran that has ran both winny and car and could really describe the difference.

...that's for another thread though.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 07:51 PM
  2. what else can i throw into the mix.
    By dcf143 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 10:02 PM
  3. My Tren And Epidrol Cycle! Help me Brehs
    By Jdub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 12:30 PM
  4. whats the half life of tren and test pro