What oral can i throw into my tren and test run?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post

You're best off running **** that doesn't make you need to run other drugs
    If you get sides from deca, don't take more drugs... just don't take deca. Or whatever drug is giving you the sides. If taking testosterone at a dose more than 500mg only increases bloat and acne then don't take testosterone over 500 instead of adding in accutane and aldactone

You'll find there is 1 or 2 drugs you can push high with no sides. Just stick to them. Boldenone is a good bet but you need to run a high dose of it for a long time and it takes a while. But if you're OK with that then it's a good choice. You might find that other 19-nors give you great resutls and it's just tren you have problems with. That's OK, you will get a very similar look running a high dose of testosterone with some arimidex and masteron. Trenbolone isn't some magical steroid that's for sure

Plenty of options here. I think an AI is the only "accessory" that I'd ever use. I don't really consider it an accessory for that reason, it's a legitimate product in it's own right lol.
    Yeah so far I've only used sust and test e and tren e. I'm interested in using DECA but boldenone kind if scares me with the anxiety it supposedly gives people.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Yeah so far I've only used sust and test e and tren e. I'm interested in using DECA but boldenone kind if scares me with the anxiety it supposedly gives people.
    Well deca is nandrolone, not boldenone. Boldenone is equipoise. It gives some people anxiety but I think a lot of people are just expecting it and set themselves up. It's very popular in strongman and PL and I've never really heard any of my friends talking about it. Bang for buck, if you want growth then just ramp the testosterone and dianabol up as high as possible. When you start needing to take a lot of arimidex, lower the test to a managable level and introduce nandrolone into the mix. By the time you're approaching a gram total on your blasts, you're going to be pretty ****ing huge. This will last you so long and get youvery far.

If you want to get into "shape", not big or overly lean, just want to annihilate vagina, when you have the size you want harden up with test + winstrol + arimidex
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    dont listen to alex lol hes talking about BLASTING youre not pro bro im not even pro dont listen to him if he recommends blasting and cruising then tell him to F off lol
    Future IFBB pro. Glory to God. "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold

4. You don't have to be pro to blast and cruise...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    You don't have to be pro to blast and cruise...
    but recommending it who isnt national level, pro, or big time anything is silly its the kids FIRST cycle.
    Future IFBB pro. Glory to God. "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold
    •   

6. There's regular gym rats that blast and cruise.

National level, pro, amateur doesn't matter. It's a CHOICE. That's not even the point.

Alex said "blasts", and I'm assuming he means the context it's in.. Which is just that, when he's "on" and taking copious amounts of aas. Blast, then pct.

Do not think he meant traditional "blast and cruise/ never come off cycle"
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

7. OP already said he is going to blast and cruise
    Keep your wig on

There is nothing wrong with it anyway. Staying on year round is perfectly healthy. The only bad thing is sperm count but get your sperm frozen and it's no problem. 250mg of testosterone a week long term never hurt anyone. When you're ready for growth just add in a cc or two for a few months then go back down. If you're serious about this hobby then you need to discard the idea of 'cycling' altogether. cycling is something you do in spin class with other 40 year old housewives. If you're not serious then why are you taking hormones? Think about that for a moment and make sure your priorities are right

8. Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    OP already said he is going to blast and cruise
    Keep your wig on

There is nothing wrong with it anyway. Staying on year round is perfectly healthy. The only bad thing is sperm count but get your sperm frozen and it's no problem. 250mg of testosterone a week long term never hurt anyone. When you're ready for growth just add in a cc or two for a few months then go back down. If you're serious about this hobby then you need to discard the idea of 'cycling' altogether. cycling is something you do in spin class with other 40 year old housewives. If you're not serious then why are you taking hormones? Think about that for a moment and make sure your priorities are right
    tyga even knows i thought about blasting and cruising just not now. you think im doing this for a hobby? ok.. lol im done

9. If it's not a hobby then what is it?

10. Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    If it's not a hobby then what is it?
    my future, and my lifestyle. now that i bodybuild i cant see myself living any other way

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mperkins View Post
    my future, and my lifestyle. now that i bodybuild i cant see myself living any other way
    Right, then you're serious about it and need to give up on the idea of coming off for extended periods of time. I'm sure you know this
    I don't see the point in someone that isn't serious taking exogenous hormones. It's a colossal event in the body and you'll never be the same again when you come off. And if you can keep it naturally then why couldn't you gain it naturally? Two years of consistent use will have most people bigger than they can keep naturally

Honestly, if you're not serious about this hobby / sport / lifestyle / whatever you want to call it then stay the **** away from hormones lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post

Well deca is nandrolone, not boldenone. Boldenone is equipoise. It gives some people anxiety but I think a lot of people are just expecting it and set themselves up. It's very popular in strongman and PL and I've never really heard any of my friends talking about it. Bang for buck, if you want growth then just ramp the testosterone and dianabol up as high as possible. When you start needing to take a lot of arimidex, lower the test to a managable level and introduce nandrolone into the mix. By the time you're approaching a gram total on your blasts, you're going to be pretty ****ing huge. This will last you so long and get youvery far.

If you want to get into "shape", not big or overly lean, just want to annihilate vagina, when you have the size you want harden up with test + winstrol + arimidex
    Right I know what DECA and eq is. I could have worded my post better I guess. I'm not just trying to get in shape for ***** I'm plenty in shape for that already. I lobe bodybuilding and I've done a bunch of pro hormone cycles already so I'm familiar with the ****ty feeling of having no test and then losing gains in pct. I'm in this for the long haul.

Im 25 now but I've had low testosterone since I went to see an endo when I was 20. I have varicoceles on both my yesticals which has caused atrophy and I've had surgery for it already. But they came back and I don't have natty test over 350

13. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Right I know what DECA and eq is. I could have worded my post better I guess. I'm not just trying to get in shape for ***** I'm plenty in shape for that already. I lobe bodybuilding and I've done a bunch of pro hormone cycles already so I'm familiar with the ****ty feeling of having no test and then losing gains in pct. I'm in this for the long haul.

Im 25 now but I've had low testosterone since I went to see an endo when I was 20. I have varicoceles on both my yesticals which has caused atrophy and I've had surgery for it already. But they came back and I don't have natty test over 350
    I think you should consider a permanent solution tbh. 350ng/dl isn't too good for health and puts you at a higher risk of pretty much every age related disease. I would not be surprised at all if a years worth of testosterone at 250mg a week put you in a better situation strength and physique wise than coming on and off all the time! If you need a boost, throw in a CC or 2 of something or take some orals for a few months

14. Quote Originally Posted by Mperkins View Post

but recommending it who isnt national level, pro, or big time anything is silly its the kids FIRST cycle.
    Hey man I've been doing research on this stuff for 10 years now. I'm not some yoler looking to gain size for the beach. Blasting and cruising is the most effective way if youre serious about bodybuilding. Seems a much better option Than playing yoyo with your endocrine system. Coming off you won't be able to maintain an unnatural amount of mass and you'll lose gains. I'm not trying to just be big I'm trying to be a monster. I would have done this earlier but now that I have a well paying job I can afford to take whatever I want.

15. Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post

I think you should consider a permanent solution tbh. 350ng/dl isn't too good for health and puts you at a higher risk of pretty much every age related disease. I would not be surprised at all if a years worth of testosterone at 250mg a week put you in a better situation strength and physique wise than coming on and off all the time! If you need a boost, throw in a CC or 2 of something or take some orals for a few months
    I don't know if Ive been clear in my previous posts but I have no plans to come off. I'll be running at least 250mg in my cruises.

16. Right now my living situation is kind of iffy. I eat well but I don't get to control my diet as strickly as I would like. I have a bachelors degree in nutritional sciences so once I get into my new apt my diet will be spot on.

17. Good lad

18. If you are blasting and cruising then i think you should just ride this wave you're on now with out orals. Get all the gains you could possibly get from the hormones you're on now, and maybe trying a blast with an oral shortly down the road.

If this is you life style then you are in for a glorious ride, but you should still apply some life principles, don't by a Ferrari for your first car, then you have nothing to look forward too.

Try different things individually or in respectively and thought out blasts. You're going to have plenty of time to try almost every steroid out there.

In doing this, you'll see exactly what everything does, so down the road when you need some serious contest prep and off season bulking you'll know exactly how to strategically put things together.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

19. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    If you are blasting and cruising then i think you should just ride this wave you're on now with out orals. Get all the gains you could possibly get from the hormones you're on now, and maybe trying a blast with an oral shortly down the road.

If this is you life style then you are in for a glorious ride, but you should still apply some life principles, don't by a Ferrari for your first car, then you have nothing to look forward too.

Try different things individually or in respectively and thought out blasts. You're going to have plenty of time to try almost every steroid out there.

In doing this, you'll see exactly what everything does, so down the road when you need some serious contest prep and off season bulking you'll know exactly how to strategically put things together.
    Solid as always brosef.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

20. I desperately need winstrol, I don't trust certain websites, and I have no connects on who I can get it from.. I've tired everything that GNC has to offer and told myself I have to take it to the next level.. NEED HELP ..

21. Where can I get some Winstrol or Dbol from.. I have taking everything GNC has to offer and desperately wants to take it to the next level. But don't trust most websites cause I have no connects on getting some .. NEED HELP..

22. Quote Originally Posted by thatboyjezzo View Post
    I desperately need winstrol, I don't trust certain websites, and I have no connects on who I can get it from.. I've tired everything that GNC has to offer and told myself I have to take it to the next level.. NEED HELP ..
    No.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

23. Quote Originally Posted by thatboyjezzo View Post
    Where can I get some Winstrol or Dbol from.. I have taking everything GNC has to offer and desperately wants to take it to the next level. But don't trust most websites cause I have no connects on getting some .. NEED HELP..
    Read the rules. You can't ask people where to buy controlled substances on this board. You need to be on some other board on the Internet to do that.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

24. Oh ok mybad didn't know!

25. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Read the rules. You can't ask people where to buy controlled substances on this board. You need to be on some other board on the Internet to do that.
    he freaking messaged me that! wtf... and why dbol and whinny? lol if you can find test for you cycle 99% sure the hook ups got those pills....

26. I don't know anything about those substances. My comments are purely fictional.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Mperkins View Post
    he freaking messaged me that! wtf... and why dbol and whinny? lol if you can find test for you cycle 99% sure the hook ups got those pills....
    Me too bro.

28. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post

Me too bro.
    Me 3... i reported his rock munching ass
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

29. LOL who let the trolls into my thread.

30. Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    You're best off running **** that doesn't make you need to run other drugs
    If you get sides from deca, don't take more drugs... just don't take deca. Or whatever drug is giving you the sides. If taking testosterone at a dose more than 500mg only increases bloat and acne then don't take testosterone over 500 instead of adding in accutane and aldactone

You'll find there is 1 or 2 drugs you can push high with no sides. Just stick to them. Boldenone is a good bet but you need to run a high dose of it for a long time and it takes a while. But if you're OK with that then it's a good choice. You might find that other 19-nors give you great resutls and it's just tren you have problems with. That's OK, you will get a very similar look running a high dose of testosterone with some arimidex and masteron. Trenbolone isn't some magical steroid that's for sure

Plenty of options here. I think an AI is the only "accessory" that I'd ever use. I don't really consider it an accessory for that reason, it's a legitimate product in it's own right lol.
    I like this advice...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 07:51 PM
  2. what else can i throw into the mix.
    By dcf143 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 10:02 PM
  3. My Tren And Epidrol Cycle! Help me Brehs
    By Jdub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6