What oral can i throw into my tren and test run?

thatboyjezzo

thatboyjezzo

Awards
Where can I get some Winstrol or Dbol from.. I have taking everything GNC has to offer and desperately wants to take it to the next level. But don't trust most websites cause I have no connects on getting some .. NEED HELP..

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I desperately need winstrol, I don't trust certain websites, and I have no connects on who I can get it from.. I've tired everything that GNC has to offer and told myself I have to take it to the next level.. NEED HELP ..
No.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where can I get some Winstrol or Dbol from.. I have taking everything GNC has to offer and desperately wants to take it to the next level. But don't trust most websites cause I have no connects on getting some .. NEED HELP..
Read the rules. You can't ask people where to buy controlled substances on this board. You need to be on some other board on the Internet to do that.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Read the rules. You can't ask people where to buy controlled substances on this board. You need to be on some other board on the Internet to do that.
he freaking messaged me that! wtf... and why dbol and whinny? lol if you can find test for you cycle 99% sure the hook ups got those pills....

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
I don't know anything about those substances. My comments are purely fictional.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
he freaking messaged me that! wtf... and why dbol and whinny? lol if you can find test for you cycle 99% sure the hook ups got those pills....
Me too bro.

pisces.style

pisces.style

Awards
You're best off running **** that doesn't make you need to run other drugs
If you get sides from deca, don't take more drugs... just don't take deca. Or whatever drug is giving you the sides. If taking testosterone at a dose more than 500mg only increases bloat and acne :D then don't take testosterone over 500 instead of adding in accutane and aldactone

You'll find there is 1 or 2 drugs you can push high with no sides. Just stick to them. Boldenone is a good bet but you need to run a high dose of it for a long time and it takes a while. But if you're OK with that then it's a good choice. You might find that other 19-nors give you great resutls and it's just tren you have problems with. That's OK, you will get a very similar look running a high dose of testosterone with some arimidex and masteron. Trenbolone isn't some magical steroid that's for sure

Plenty of options here. I think an AI is the only "accessory" that I'd ever use. I don't really consider it an accessory for that reason, it's a legitimate product in it's own right lol.
I like this advice...

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Dbol. 25-50mg on training days.

The answer is always dbol. ;)
Haha this is true. I like to run dbol at 50mgs before I workout.
On the prami, yeah it sucks... I always dose it before bed along with an OTC sleep aid. I still wake up a lot but I still sleep well.

waldini

Awards
To the OP's original question... Why not Anavar at ~80mg a day? I could be wrong but isn't Test/Tren/Var supposed to be a fantastic combination? MUCH less sides than things like Super and M1T.. I mean chicks can take it but it still aids greatly with burning fat via its glucocorticoid signaling inhibition and it yields nothing but lean pristine mass.

Maybe I'm overlooking something but it sounds like a great combo if you ask me especially if it is a first cycle.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
To the OP's original question... Why not Anavar at ~80mg a day? I could be wrong but isn't Test/Tren/Var supposed to be a fantastic combination? MUCH less sides than things like Super and M1T.. I mean chicks can take it but it still aids greatly with burning fat via its glucocorticoid signaling inhibition and it yields nothing but lean pristine mass.

Maybe I'm overlooking something but it sounds like a great combo if you ask me especially if it is a first cycle.
L-O-L recommending tren first cycle... 8 posts in almost a year.... Troll

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Anavar at 80mg is a great way to get wallet atrophy
If you don't want sides then stick to test+adex. This is enough for the vast majority of gym rats. You don't *really* need anything else

waldini

Awards
L-O-L recommending tren first cycle... 8 posts in almost a year.... Troll
Really man? Thanks for all the negative reps, I would never recommend tren for a first cycle and I clearly in fact did not.. that's obviously a bad idea. The OP said he was already on tren, all I did was give a much better recommendation for which oral to add to the cycle compared to a lot of other gear thats been listed

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Haha this is true. I like to run dbol at 50mgs before I workout.
On the prami, yeah it sucks... I always dose it before bed along with an OTC sleep aid. I still wake up a lot but I still sleep well.
Right. I take it right before bed along with melatonin and 1mg etizolam... I started the etizolam 2 weeks ago and it pretty much has eliminated any of the sweating side effects which is strange. It helps you sleep too but I normally wake up after 5 hr max. Etizolam works sort of like a benzo. I have a source for it and I keep it around for anxiety but after a couple nights of getting 2 or 3 hrs sleep I decided to use it to help me sleep. Now my night sweats weren't bad to begin with but now they're totally gone and I don't sweat nearly as much during the day either..

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Really man? Thanks for all the negative reps, I would never recommend tren for a first cycle and I clearly in fact did not.. that's obviously a bad idea. The OP said he was already on tren, all I did was give a much better recommendation for which oral to add to the cycle compared to a lot of other gear thats been listed
I repped you man. You're advice was just as valid if not more valid than anyone else's. I prob wouldn't recommend tren to a first timer but I've plenty of experience with pro hormones and I loved megatrn so I decided to use tren.

And I agree with you. I'm already on plenty of gear as it is, this would just be icing on the cake. I'm thinking I shouldn't reinvent the wheel with this one and maybe run some dbol or var... Leaning toward var since I'm sort of sensitive to bloating..

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I repped you man. You're advice was just as valid if not more valid than anyone else's. I prob wouldn't recommend tren to a first timer but I've plenty of experience with pro hormones and I loved megatrn so I decided to use tren.

And I agree with you. I'm already on plenty of gear as it is, this would just be icing on the cake. I'm thinking I shouldn't reinvent the wheel with this one and maybe run some dbol or var... Leaning toward var since I'm sort of sensitive to bloating..
If you're sensitive to bloating, clean up diet, get leaner and use arimidex. I think you'll be completely underwhelmed with anavar unless you ran it very high indeed. But for that cost I don't know why you wouldn't just increase your test and adex. Test + dbol + adex I'd be pretty surprised if you were in the single digits and had a significant amount of bloat. Arimidex dries me out pretty rapidly. Some people prefer exemestane but whatever, just pick what works for you here

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
If you're sensitive to bloating, clean up diet, get leaner and use arimidex. I think you'll be completely underwhelmed with anavar unless you ran it very high indeed. But for that cost I don't know why you wouldn't just increase your test and adex. Test + dbol + adex I'd be pretty surprised if you were in the single digits and had a significant amount of bloat. Arimidex dries me out pretty rapidly. Some people prefer exemestane but whatever, just pick what works for you here
Right. I have to make sure I keep salt out of my diet asuch as possible because I bloat up. Also I'm trying to take the least amount of adex. I don't mind a bit of bloat as long as its not causing other sides, but my main concern is not drying out too much because then my joints and especially knees bother me.

I'm not single digits.. But depending on my bloat I can appear to be much higher bf or lower. Maybe I'll post some pictures for you guys to asses.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Right. I have to make sure I keep salt out of my diet asuch as possible because I bloat up. Also I'm trying to take the least amount of adex. I don't mind a bit of bloat as long as its not causing other sides, but my main concern is not drying out too much because then my joints and especially knees bother me.

I'm not single digits.. But depending on my bloat I can appear to be much higher bf or lower. Maybe I'll post some pictures for you guys to asses.
if worried about bloat run some Tbol.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established

I'm quite partial to ketogenic dieting. It may be something you want to look into. I carb up once a week and go ballistic in a 4 hour window and just eat whatever I like. When eating to gain weight I pick fatty cuts like chicken wings and sausages. Lose weight I just switch to a leaner cut of meat and eat less. The carb-up I always go nuts on however. It's not unusual for me to eat in excess of 6,000kcal in this meal

I also find that I can take in a large amount of sodium with no effect on water retention or blood pressure. Yesterday I ate 2kg of sausages, 24 of them which gave me around 250g of protein, 5000kcal and LOADS of sodium. No water retention though and my blood pressure is pretty much perfect.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Here's some info. I stopped lifting for about 16 months and went from about 185-190 down to 160ish. Lost all my gains and was skinny as faurk... I've been lifting again for about 14 months now..

Viking23

Awards
I don't know how you guys run var at 80 mg I have seen some big dudes like 260 plus only able to run it 50. So either mine is way overdosed or yours are under dosed. I only bring this up because same thing happened to me with tbol. Everyone said run it at 60-80 mg. Well I started at 50 and couldn't do it so I dropped down to 40 where I ran it the rest of the cycle and had great gains until an injury stopped the cycle.

Moral of the story start slow because you don't know how your gears is dosed.

And Alex good advice there brotha! I agree that one should try to limit the drugs they are on. Ai's are great but they are rough on lipids so if you can run a cycle without them your body and gains will thank you.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how you guys run var at 80 mg I have seen some big dudes like 260 plus only able to run it 50. So either mine is way overdosed or yours are under dosed. I only bring this up because same thing happened to me with tbol. Everyone said run it at 60-80 mg. Well I started at 50 and couldn't do it so I dropped down to 40 where I ran it the rest of the cycle and had great gains until an injury stopped the cycle.

Moral of the story start slow because you don't know how your gears is dosed.

And Alex good advice there brotha! I agree that one should try to limit the drugs they are on. Ai's are great but they are rough on lipids so if you can run a cycle without them your body and gains will thank you.
Yeah everyone on this board says var is weak. Usually var is fake because its really a much more expensive chemical to synth. Most of the time ita winstol. Guys on gh15 give legit anavar much more respect.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Yeah everyone on this board says var is weak. Usually var is fake because its really a much more expensive chemical to synth. Most of the time ita winstol. Guys on gh15 give legit anavar much more respect.
20-30mg of legit anavar blows most orals out the water when taken daily. But the cost doesn't make it worth it.
I think it's faked because everyone wants it because it's "mild" lol. Well dudes with AIDS take it and get pretty jacked on a very small amount

Viking23

Awards
30 mg of var is all that someone should need. You start pushing 250+ then maybe you can hut the 50-60 range but that's even doubtful. I don't know why it has such a weak rap here.

technique88

technique88

Awards
30 mg of var is all that someone should need. You start pushing 250+ then maybe you can hut the 50-60 range but that's even doubtful. I don't know why it has such a weak rap here.
Most likely (and as mentioned before) most var circulating is bunk. I ran var my first cycle at 100mg everyday...I really don't think I was taking anything TBH. Not to mention my test was dosed severely low.

I might have to jump on the band wagon that of the price is too good to be true...then it is too good to be true lol.

I would really like to hear from a veteran that has ran both winny and car and could really describe the difference.

...that's for another thread though.

Viking23

Awards
Most likely (and as mentioned before) most var circulating is bunk. I ran var my first cycle at 100mg everyday...I really don't think I was taking anything TBH. Not to mention my test was dosed severely low.

I might have to jump on the band wagon that of the price is too good to be true...then it is too good to be true lol.

I would really like to hear from a veteran that has ran both winny and car and could really describe the difference.

...that's for another thread though.
Whats up tech! Its been a long time brotha, hope all has been well. And well said on the post!

technique88

technique88

Awards
Whats up tech! Its been a long time brotha, hope all has been well. And well said on the post!
All is very well on my end, I've been off the forums for a while but I'm back in the swing of things.

OP, have you decided what you're going to do?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
All is very well on my end, I've been off the forums for a while but I'm back in the swing of things.

OP, have you decided what you're going to do?
Yeah I upped the tren to 750mg and will keep it at that for the remainder of the cycle. No orals for now since I don't think it's necessary.

The only other thing I was considering was lowering my test dose to 250 or 300 and then using some masterone since that helps with water retention. I don't like taking all this adex...

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I upped the tren to 750mg and will keep it at that for the remainder of the cycle. No orals for now since I don't think it's necessary.

The only other thing I was considering was lowering my test dose to 250 or 300 and then using some masterone since that helps with water retention. I don't like taking all this adex...
Proviron would be a better choice and cheaper
But masteron you'll look better :D

Personally, I'd lower the test dose right down to 150mg a week

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
So this is strictly after you take the prami?
Maybe try caber instead if possible. Or some other way of raising dopamine. Maybe B6 injections. I'd look into any way of allowing you to lower the dose of prami at the very least.

Lowering the testosterone may also help, to TRT doses. Just a few options. Now removing 500mg of androgens is a lot! So you might want to replace it with something. I think equipoise would be a good choice. But minimising aromatising products will allow you to lower the prami dose.
Yeah, after taking it I got nauseous. But I'm only only on .4mg and there's no sides anymore. Seems it takes people a few days to get over the weird feeling. And it's not just after taking it. I felt like crap the entire first 3 or 4 days. But I'm doing good on .4mg and it helps me sleep at night.

TrenLvr

Awards
Yeah, after taking it I got nauseous. But I'm only only on .4mg and there's no sides anymore. Seems it takes people a few days to get over the weird feeling. And it's not just after taking it. I felt like crap the entire first 3 or 4 days. But I'm doing good on .4mg and it helps me sleep at night.
Yeah it takes time to get used to. I much prefer caber at .5 twice a week. No sides.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Just an update if anyone is curious. I decided against any orals for now, but I'm changing things up a bit. For the next 10 weeks I will be using
800mg Tren E
600mg Test Cyp
400mg Decca
400mg Masteron E

Maybe I'll work some anavar into the last 6 weeks if I can gather the funds.

Weight is at 212 now. So far I've leaned out while putting on size. Goal would be 220 at the end of next 10 weeks without much if any fat gain.

waldini

Awards
How many weeks in are you? What was your starting weight? height? BF? If i missed these details sorry for making you go through them again

Just an update if anyone is curious. I decided against any orals for now, but I'm changing things up a bit. For the next 10 weeks I will be using
800mg Tren E
600mg Test Cyp
400mg Decca
400mg Masteron E

Maybe I'll work some anavar into the last 6 weeks if I can gather the funds.

Weight is at 212 now. So far I've leaned out while putting on size. Goal would be 220 at the end of next 10 weeks without much if any fat gain.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
How many weeks in are you? What was your starting weight? height? BF? If i missed these details sorry for making you go through them again
12 weeks in. Started around 196. I'm 6'1. Body fat... I don't know. I have pics somewhere in this thread.