Test E Supports??

Football8

Awards
I might run a test e SOLO 10 week (500mg) cycle in spring/summer and was wondering if cycle assist neccessary because when not running an oral, I know my pct and gonna use an AI on cycle and maybe some hcgenerate but wasn't sure about cycle assist as I used it with orals.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Just pin it EOD and that'll help with bloat and such, but keep your AI handy of course.

I don't take anything with test except tren or deca lol good luck!!!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ditch the hcggenerate, not needed

if your BP becomes an issues yes or you're worried about liver health

Football8

Awards
thanks guys yea im just gonna maybe run just plain milk thisle even tho i really dont need to and yea lol i was just gonna say I don't need hcgenerate...i will have my anastrozole on hand with my serm and other goodies in pct.... how many mg of anastrozole should i take on cycle?

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
thanks guys yea im just gonna maybe run just plain milk thisle even tho i really dont need to and yea lol i was just gonna say I don't need hcgenerate...i will have my anastrozole on hand with my serm and other goodies in pct.... how many mg of anastrozole should i take on cycle?
Go with liv 52 its better than milk thistle.

Football8

Awards
if I just take some cycle assist or liv 52, that would be fine for the liver?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
You'll have to figure out your own dosage on the anastrazole. Start low and bump up as needed.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Liv52 and red yeast rice. I'd run the test for at least 12 weeks, personally.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're going to turn a $60 test cycle into a $300 waste of money soon. Inject testosterone, lift, eat, sleep, grow. Nothing - I repeat - nothing else needed.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^ exactly ^
AI
Something for BP if necessary.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't need much of anything in the way of supports, however, I would have such supports on hand in case an issue arises. If all goes well, save them for an oral run.