My last cycle was
Week 1-4 40mg Dbol
Week 1-15 500mg test E
Week 4-16 400mg masteron
Week 1-20 12.5mg aromasin ED

I used DAA 3 grams week 18-21
Nolvadex 40/40/30/20/10 18-22
Post cycle by anabolic innovations

I had a horrible PCT....I was able to get through it hard and keep up my weight but I was beyond lethargic..... This cycle I am only running 10 weeks....

Week 1-10 500mg test E
Week 2-11 400 mg mast
Week 1-9 200mg tren E (first time with tren)

What can I do to make this PCT a little more proper?

Clomid made me breakout really bad last time I used it 12 yrs ago, So I've been avoiding it...Any other suggestions? I'm currently on month 2 of a 10- month HGH cycle I'm also running.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The lethargy was due to the shutdown.... For me stims don't work (stimmed pre workouts etc) when I'm on cycle, they just have no effect on me... However when I come off I love to use them (caffeine, PWOs etc). I use them sparingly and don't "rely" on them but they come through when needed, plus having taken the time on cycle off of them, they are extremely effective. They should give good bursts here and there as needed.

It sounds like you had a successful pct w keeping gains, just takes a bit for your body to start producing test again Your pct looks good from last cycle.

You might want to try clomid some people prefer it. As long as I don't go over 50mg I'm fine on it, and nutz come back bigger than ever lol.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also you might want to add an AI in your pct. Some people advise against it but I like to start running one in week 3 of my serm. If e2 is high it can cause lethargy.