What is a standard cycle for a pro bb.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post

Are u serious ???? Ronnie was a freak in hs I've seen pics. And jay was huge too he won I believe USA teen devision at 19. Get ur facts straight before u begins spreading false statements.

And again Ronnie is a genetic freak, whoever questions that is a fool.
    Hahaha Jay Cutler started using steroids at around 16 and so did Coleman. You seriously think most of these pros have waited until their 20s to start juicing...get your facts straight before spreading false statements. Cutler was a twig before steroids

2. First of all that kid is nicknamed Bostin. You can look him up and he has a full transformation you see month to month. Yes he uses synthol but its kinda weird to say that's all. In some pics the dude is ripped. And to go from where he was to that you would need all that gear. And the reason he is doing it isn't for fame or sponsorship it's to be open and honest. It's about time someone talked about the elephant in the room. And diet and training are still the most important things. But watch his other videos. Read about him. Most of his **** is on point. He's just telling everyone what is needed to be at a higher level. I you look at it this way it helps a lot of people. He's telling you her kids that in order to look like jay or Kai or Phil etc you can't just buy cell tech and become this monster. You need to inject yourself. Turn off your personal life and spend thousands of dollars and hours in the gym an buying illegal steroids. He's basically the only one shedding light on a subject everyone knows exists noone wants to talk about it. Bodybuilding isn't for money in the beginning so maybe he is t worried about his career. I've never heard of people saying a dude is lying about taking too much gear. It takes balls to get on camera and do what he did. Would I do it? Hell no. But he did and was open and honest and didn't care about the consequences. I think it's awesome he did that.
    •   

3. I actually like his attitude. But he's a moron for doing it. Honesty is great and there always needs to be that guy. Specially nowadays, to many people are afraid. DH has the right opinion, I also think he's a junkie. And will possibly die soon due to his using and what not.

4. From a recovering junkie I can honestly say gear is what keeps me clean. An 8ball or dbol the choice lately and from here on out will be gear. Sort of off topic but thought Id throw that in.

5. Quote Originally Posted by skat37 View Post
    First of all that kid is nicknamed Bostin. You can look him up and he has a full transformation you see month to month. Yes he uses synthol but its kinda weird to say that's all. In some pics the dude is ripped. And to go from where he was to that you would need all that gear. And the reason he is doing it isn't for fame or sponsorship it's to be open and honest. It's about time someone talked about the elephant in the room. And diet and training are still the most important things. But watch his other videos. Read about him. Most of his **** is on point. He's just telling everyone what is needed to be at a higher level. I you look at it this way it helps a lot of people. He's telling you her kids that in order to look like jay or Kai or Phil etc you can't just buy cell tech and become this monster. You need to inject yourself. Turn off your personal life and spend thousands of dollars and hours in the gym an buying illegal steroids. He's basically the only one shedding light on a subject everyone knows exists noone wants to talk about it. Bodybuilding isn't for money in the beginning so maybe he is t worried about his career. I've never heard of people saying a dude is lying about taking too much gear. It takes balls to get on camera and do what he did. Would I do it? Hell no. But he did and was open and honest and didn't care about the consequences. I think it's awesome he did that.
    This kid is hardly in a position to be giving advice as if he were a well seasoned vet. In fact, look at the logs of guys like Coleman and he is no where near the cauldron of AAS this kid claims to use. And Ronnie is a seasoned vet. No, I think this kid is a crackhead, using gallons of synthol and maybe implants. He hasn't been at the game long enough to tell someone what it takes to be a Jay, Kai or Phil.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

This kid is hardly in a position to be giving advice as if he were a well seasoned vet. In fact, look at the logs of guys like Coleman and he is no where near the cauldron of AAS this kid claims to use. And Ronnie is a seasoned vet. No, I think this kid is a crackhead, using gallons of synthol and maybe implants. He hasn't been at the game long enough to tell someone what it takes to be a Jay, Kai or Phil.
    Holy**** dude when you said "cauldron of aas" I started laughing so hard I fell out of.my chair. WHATS THAT DAMN KID BREWING NOW?!

7. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

Agree

8. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Is Ronnie Coleman really a genetic freak? I've seen pics of him as a teenager he was quite small I believe. Anyone seen Flex Wheeler off of steroids and on 500 grams of test? He looks very average. Jay Cutler was a twig in his teens
    Very true. 2 yrs ago I spent some time with flex. I am just as big as him. Not as symmetrical. Of course. But he is not as big as he was back in the day now that he has to be careful with his medical issues. But man was he pretty when he competed.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

9. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

Damn he's on a lot of gear! Nothing compared to what the pros are on I'd imagine!!
    I know but his gentics are ****, when arny was 16 he was on dbol.

10. Lmfao what a weird ass!! Dude youre funny asf. You are probably like one of my meembers besides gregg, and macdaddy

11. The reason most do not talk about the elephant in the room is they are not morons and willing to risk their freedom to "tell it like it is bro." Kid is very foolishly leaving a trail of bread loaves not crumbs loaves for LE to follow. A simple youtube video and the warrant would be signed in a heartbeat. Bad choice to be so open no matter how much respect from the bro's it gets him.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is good yo run for first cycle
    By cgozz in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 06:08 PM
  2. What is your favorite AI for cycle/PCT?
    By WarriorMp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 09:21 PM
  3. What is a peptide cycle for?
    By Freerage in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 07:23 PM
  4. What is the standard bloodtest for HRT & Thyroid
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 04:21 PM
  5. What IS the proper dosage for 6-oxo/Nolva?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2003, 07:22 PM