Real Superdrol (Methasterone) dosage

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. This thread is just an absolute nightmare. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

2. Quote Originally Posted by JL10 View Post
    You would need to run a pct after your cycles right?
    Bro come on! Do some research and answer this question yourself. Then come back and post what you've learned
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

Bro come on! Do some research and answer this question yourself. Then come back and post what you've learned
    Ive done tons of research lol i just needed a way to start a conversation I would appreciate the help im gonna start a cycle of superdrol , recently ive got on winny and a bit of superdrol that my friend gave and i really like my gains from that why i decided to get on a full cycle of superdrol i need to get on pct after my cycle but honestly i dont know how to run a proper pct and take it easy on me knowing you guys are way more experienced

4. Quote Originally Posted by JL10 View Post

Ive done tons of research lol i just needed a way to start a conversation I would appreciate the help im gonna start a cycle of superdrol , recently ive got on winny and a bit of superdrol that my friend gave and i really like my gains from that why i decided to get on a full cycle of superdrol i need to get on pct after my cycle but honestly i dont know how to run a proper pct and take it easy on me knowing you guys are way more experienced
    I'll take it easy on you. I'm changing my attitude and helping others more after realizing I was too harsh.
    However, it frustrates a lot of us, when we do so much research and take so many precautions and someone comes along saying "help, I'm taking product x, I don't know much about it and I'm almost done and also don't know about a post cycle. Will you spoon feed me information please?"

Here: Unreal's Guide to Superdrol

Read away

5. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post

I'll take it easy on you. I'm changing my attitude and helping others more after realizing I was too harsh.
    However, it frustrates a lot of us, when we do so much research and take so many precautions and someone comes along saying "help, I'm taking product x, I don't know much about it and I'm almost done and also don't know about a post cycle. Will you spoon feed me information please?"

Read away
    Hey thanks a lot of help buts i cant check it out anymore its not letting me ?
    •   

6. I had a full cycle written out for Superdrol until I realized I had the original Superdrol, not the clone. I have the Superdrol sealed that was by Designer Supplements. All I do is stare at it because I dont wanna throw it away, so it sits and I'm starting a Mechabol cycle instead lol

7. I didn't know superdrol was "pharm grade" it was originally manufactured by a supplement company, not a pharmaceutical company.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

8. Designer supplements came out with it years ago and then it was discontinued. Now they make clones of it but I was able to get the original. Just not ballsy enough to take it yet or flush it..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol (Methasteron) chemical composition???
    By rooter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 07:52 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 01:15 PM
  3. Superdrol starting dosage based on weight?
    By bombBoogie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 11:38 PM
  4. The REAL superdrol
    By NYhomeboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 03:10 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 03:24 PM