What a blast

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post

DAAAMN!!

For who? The user, or the people around them when the user turns green and smashes everything?
    I've got methyl tren 250mcg, but still haven't got any cheque drops. I want them
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

2. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

4-6 weeks
    Thanks, double D for always helping a brother out.

So you just ramp up for 4-6 weeks then get right back down to your TRT dose? Do you taper down or anything?
    •   

3. Detroit- Hows the hydration going? did that clear up your urine? Mine started getting darker since I ramped up to 125mg ED. I am at 2 gallons a day and might have to bump it up.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

4. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Detroit- Hows the hydration going? did that clear up your urine? Mine started getting darker since I ramped up to 125mg ED. I am at 2 gallons a day and might have to bump it up.
    I'm just throwing it out there but doesn't tren turn your urine darker due to metabolites in the compound or is that more typical of home brew derived from fina pellets? Is it really a hydration issue? 2 gallons a day plus the fluids in your food is a ton of water.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

5. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I'm just throwing it out there but doesn't tren turn your urine darker due to metabolites in the compound or is that more typical of home brew derived from fina pellets? Is it really a hydration issue? 2 gallons a day plus the fluids in your food is a ton of water.
    Yes you are right man. It can darken your urine more than normal but it shouldnt be pushing yellow/brown it just isnt going to be that clear hydrated color. Kinda just an offset yellow, hope that makes sense. I am also training 2 times per day at about 1 hr each session. So I consume a bit more water because of the sweating. Apparently my gym thinks it needs to be 80 fuking degrees to lift. Morons
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Yes you are right man. It can darken your urine more than normal but it shouldnt be pushing yellow/brown it just isnt going to be that clear hydrated color. Kinda just an offset yellow, hope that makes sense. I am also training 2 times per day at about 1 hr each session. So I consume a bit more water because of the sweating. Apparently my gym thinks it needs to be 80 fuking degrees to lift. Morons
    Lol what a priss.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Lol what a priss.
    haha yep! I hate lifting in 80 degrees... im on Tren right now and it feels like 130 degrees (no sh*t like afghan desert heat). I pour sweat. I sweat sitting on my couch watching TV in my shorts and its just 65 degrees in my house.

8. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

haha yep! I hate lifting in 80 degrees... im on Tren right now and it feels like 130 degrees (no sh*t like afghan desert heat). I pour sweat. I sweat sitting on my couch watching TV in my shorts and its just 65 degrees in my house.
    I'm with you on that

9. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I've got methyl tren 250mcg, but still haven't got any cheque drops. I want them
    I felt like crap when I took the drops. I'm going to try them again maybe on the 23rd. By then I will have built up a good depot of tren/dbol and I want to try and blast the bench. Instead of feeling like a one of the 300 Spartans, you feel like one of the 200 with Legionnaire's Disease. It's some pretty nasty stuff.

10. How were u taking them and what dose
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

11. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    How were u taking them and what dose
    5mgs....

By the way, third week and the strength is unreal. Warmed up once on the bench then went right into my heaviest lifts and pumped out several sets, no problem. My tendon connecting the right tricep to the elbow is weak and I'm afraid to add too much weight on the bar, so I'm repping more. But, maybe next week, I'll pop a little cheque drops go for it. I feel very, very strong right now. Third week, dropped the dbol way down to 50mgs per day but am keeping the tren A at 150mgs per day. What a rush!

12. Killer
    Christopher

13. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

5mgs....

By the way, third week and the strength is unreal. Warmed up once on the bench then went right into my heaviest lifts and pumped out several sets, no problem. My tendon connecting the right tricep to the elbow is weak and I'm afraid to add too much weight on the bar, so I'm repping more. But, maybe next week, I'll pop a little cheque drops go for it. I feel very, very strong right now. Third week, dropped the dbol way down to 50mgs per day but am keeping the tren A at 150mgs per day. What a rush!
    And by dropped way down you mean "to normal human levels" ha. Beast
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

14. Another great thread! Keep up the discussion DH and DD, learning a lot in here.
    Secondly, while running mast during a test cycle one wouldn't need an AI right?

15. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Another great thread! Keep up the discussion DH and DD, learning a lot in here.
    Its all DH man. I'm the pupil Haha. I just bounce ideas and theories off him because 99% of the time he has done it, thought of it or knows about it already.

16. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Its all DH man. I'm the pupil Haha. I just bounce ideas and theories off him because 99% of the time he has done it, thought of it or knows about it already.
    Ha! Thanks, but we're both lab rats and learn from our mistakes. We live in a sub culture that relies on each other for advice and help since doctors rarely know how AAS really works and the government wants to lock us all up.

17. Clear your inbox!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Clear your inbox!!
    I did...

19. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

I did...
    Yeah he cleared it real good for u
    Christopher

20. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

Yeah he cleared it real good for u
    Your a sick fuk... I know this so I don't know why I'm surprised anymore by your comments haha

21. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Your a sick fuk... I know this so I don't know why I'm surprised anymore by your comments haha
    Always entertainment when I check in to read

22. I wonder if DD has had this experience... Every time I pin 150mgs into my glute, it feels like I hit a vein. I am sure I don't, but my heart races, I feel the burn up the back and down the leg, my breathing is shallow and I get lightheaded for about 10 minutes. Then it's ok. Problem is, I almost like it. When I go into my quads, no problem at all. Oh and the cough is as real as it gets. I'm using a 1 1/5 inch 20ga needle for both... Anyway, muscles feel like steel implants now. Definition is surprising. My wife even commented on the hardness of the muscles. Strength is god-like. Urine is good now and generally feel decent. I added anadrol, so I'm doing 50mgs dbol and 50mgs anadrol... Gotto go...I feel like lifting something.

23. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I wonder if DD has had this experience... Every time I pin 150mgs into my glute, it feels like I hit a vein. I am sure I don't, but my heart races, I feel the burn up the back and down the leg, my breathing is shallow and I get lightheaded for about 10 minutes. Then it's ok. Problem is, I almost like it. When I go into my quads, no problem at all. Oh and the cough is as real as it gets. I'm using a 1 1/5 inch 20ga needle for both... Anyway, muscles feel like steel implants now. Definition is surprising. My wife even commented on the hardness of the muscles. Strength is god-like. Urine is good now and generally feel decent. I added anadrol, so I'm doing 50mgs dbol and 50mgs anadrol... Gotto go...I feel like lifting something.
    Man I get that same thing in my glutes!!! Thats crazy. I pinned this morning 125mg with a 1-1/2" 25g needle and instantly I get the tren taste and heart goes crazy only my glute burns not my leg or back and the burn (which feels great) lasts about 45 minutes. I dont bleed and ALWAYS aspirate so I know i dont pin in a vein. Glad im not the only one who gets that. That drol and bol has to be godlike. I can only imagine!

24. First time I pinned my right quad I hit it about mid way down....next three days I had PIP in the lower outer region of the quad about ten to twelve inches away with some redness too. Any idea why? I aspirated and was good but I guess I nicked a vein on the way in cause there was some blood when I pulled out.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

25. I get it off 50mg of tren in the butt. I only use 1inch spikes. Delts nothing quads nothing. Althougjt I got too close to a vain once in the quad. And damn that **** lot me up
    Christopher

26. Androl/dbol/tren... I'd imagine ur a walking erection right now
    Christopher

27. A few days late to get in on this. DH, you are a machine being able to survive on these doses. lol. Then again, you have nearly a foot of height on me and 60 lbs, so I suppose it makes sense you could tolerate more than I.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

28. Progress pics??
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what method of crusing/blasting do you all prefer?
    By AlphaMaleDawg in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 06:06 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 06:47 PM
  3. Okay what is unsic acid...
    By Lifeguard in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:35 PM
  4. what happened to site BDC
    By ralph4u2c in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6