What a blast

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Your a sick fuk... I know this so I don't know why I'm surprised anymore by your comments haha
    Always entertainment when I check in to read

2. I wonder if DD has had this experience... Every time I pin 150mgs into my glute, it feels like I hit a vein. I am sure I don't, but my heart races, I feel the burn up the back and down the leg, my breathing is shallow and I get lightheaded for about 10 minutes. Then it's ok. Problem is, I almost like it. When I go into my quads, no problem at all. Oh and the cough is as real as it gets. I'm using a 1 1/5 inch 20ga needle for both... Anyway, muscles feel like steel implants now. Definition is surprising. My wife even commented on the hardness of the muscles. Strength is god-like. Urine is good now and generally feel decent. I added anadrol, so I'm doing 50mgs dbol and 50mgs anadrol... Gotto go...I feel like lifting something.

3. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I wonder if DD has had this experience... Every time I pin 150mgs into my glute, it feels like I hit a vein. I am sure I don't, but my heart races, I feel the burn up the back and down the leg, my breathing is shallow and I get lightheaded for about 10 minutes. Then it's ok. Problem is, I almost like it. When I go into my quads, no problem at all. Oh and the cough is as real as it gets. I'm using a 1 1/5 inch 20ga needle for both... Anyway, muscles feel like steel implants now. Definition is surprising. My wife even commented on the hardness of the muscles. Strength is god-like. Urine is good now and generally feel decent. I added anadrol, so I'm doing 50mgs dbol and 50mgs anadrol... Gotto go...I feel like lifting something.
    Man I get that same thing in my glutes!!! Thats crazy. I pinned this morning 125mg with a 1-1/2" 25g needle and instantly I get the tren taste and heart goes crazy only my glute burns not my leg or back and the burn (which feels great) lasts about 45 minutes. I dont bleed and ALWAYS aspirate so I know i dont pin in a vein. Glad im not the only one who gets that. That drol and bol has to be godlike. I can only imagine!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   

4. First time I pinned my right quad I hit it about mid way down....next three days I had PIP in the lower outer region of the quad about ten to twelve inches away with some redness too. Any idea why? I aspirated and was good but I guess I nicked a vein on the way in cause there was some blood when I pulled out.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

5. I get it off 50mg of tren in the butt. I only use 1inch spikes. Delts nothing quads nothing. Althougjt I got too close to a vain once in the quad. And damn that **** lot me up
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

6. Androl/dbol/tren... I'd imagine ur a walking erection right now
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

7. A few days late to get in on this. DH, you are a machine being able to survive on these doses. lol. Then again, you have nearly a foot of height on me and 60 lbs, so I suppose it makes sense you could tolerate more than I.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

8. Progress pics??

Similar Forum Threads

1. what method of crusing/blasting do you all prefer?
    By AlphaMaleDawg in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 06:06 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 06:47 PM
  3. Okay what is unsic acid...
    By Lifeguard in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:35 PM
  4. what happened to site BDC
    By ralph4u2c in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6