What a blast

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    I think Detroit is on prescribed TRT if I remember right. So it would be pharmaceutical grade testosterone
    That's what I thought. Are you not?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    That's what I thought. Are you not?
    Nope UGL for me.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  3. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Nope UGL for me.
    Lol all my friends on here are cycling, makes me feel like an outcast

    Some guys in my unit want to but can't without sources because of the whole displacement thing. So at least I have them to beat
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yes I wish he had. I dont exactly understand why, I have never run it but I got 4 vials of Mast P100 just chillin for a nice day. The only possibility is because it is non aromatizing but its a DHT compound where as Tren is not and Test only converts to very little DHT. So knowing that and seeing how he was talking of synergistic effect this is my logic- Tren is used as your main compound for androgenic properties, Mast is your DHT compound while low dose test is used for sexual and bodily function. Each one reacts differently and has its own job while not interfering with eachother but rather complimenting each ones effects on the body.

    Any thoughts Detroit? Any experience with masterone? The Mast Prop is the only ester that really interests me.
    Yeah, I've used a lot of Masteron in the past. In regards to why he may like it with Tren, I think because it has anti-progesteronic properties as well as acting as a SERM. I think most guys know that Mast was developed to combat breast cancer for women, so naturally it has a receptor modulator that acts very well to reduce E2 in breasts. However, the DHT derivative is not desirable for muscle growth. In fact, DHT contributes basically nothing for skeletal muscles. What DHT does do is increase the neurological function of the central nervous system, keeps your libido high and actually helps reduce E2. Surprise? That's why Mast is a DHT derivative. But you have to keep your DHT in check. If it's too high, your prostrate will close right up. So think about it... Tren doesn't aromatize and is resistant to the 5-AR. Add Mast, and you get additional E2 control plus some DHT that helps with progesteron. Both Tren and Mast have low liver toxicity and are both farily easy on your blood pressure... So, that may be a reason why he suggested mast.

    A side note... I have three women who are on mast/deca. One is my wife. She had non-hormonal breast cancer 6 years ago and has maddening flashes and itching. I give her a blend of mast/nandolone every 2-3 weeks, just .02 cc sub q. Hot flashes and itching are a thing of the past. She feels great on that. Another lady is in her 50s and has hot flashes and had weak bones. After three years she has zero hot flashes and her bone density amazes the doctors. The third girl is in her early 30s. She has had Lyme Disease for three years and is getting weaker by the day. I finally got her to try the mast/deca and after three days she's sleeping better and feeling slightly stronger.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Do you do Pharma or UGL?

    Edit: for the test, I thought I saw you say something about being on TRT somewhere before. I don't know if pharma is anything but test lol.
    I have tren, mast, deca, cheque drops, bolsterone, and I forget the rest. I also have about a gallon of test, suspended through cypionated. My doctor prescribes Test E at 200mgs per week. If I go on travel, I take my prescription with me. When I'm blasting, I blast with what I've got, and the script doesn't cover it all.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    I have tren, mast, deca, cheque drops, bolsterone, and I forget the rest. I also have about a gallon of test, suspended through cypionated. My doctor prescribes Test E at 200mgs per week. If I go on travel, I take my prescription with me. When I'm blasting, I blast with what I've got, and the script doesn't cover it all.
    My idol hahahaha. I'm catching up to you. I have a small pharmacy and powders for capping orals.

    Thanks for the insight on the mast and about DHT. Always learning all sorts of stuff from you. I am definitely bring it in during future blasts to test the waters. How would you control DHT exactly?

    That's interesting about the three women. Very awesome that such small doses can be so beneficial. Glad it works for them.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    My idol hahahaha. I'm catching up to you. I have a small pharmacy and powders for capping orals.

    Thanks for the insight on the mast and about DHT. Always learning all sorts of stuff from you. I am definitely bring it in during future blasts to test the waters. How would you control DHT exactly?

    That's interesting about the three women. Very awesome that such small doses can be so beneficial. Glad it works for them.
    Man, I think the Corps breeds it in us brother! Proscar is the usual drug to control DHT. I hate to use it, but will if I feel the need to relax the prostrate.

    I read about an Australian female doctor who treated some of her cancer patients with various forms of AAS with great success. I also talked to one of my first TRT doctors quite a while ago about a theory I had concerning the treatment of autoimmune diseases with AAS instead of prednisone. I felt like an idiot even suggesting a thing like that, when he runs out of the office and brings back a book he had written on just that subject. He was successfully treating a patient who had diabetes and another one with lupus. Both were doing amazingly well without catabolic disaster. My premise was that you can control a person's immune response with AAS once you know when too much is too much then back off. Unlike prednisone, which puts you near death, controlling an immune response via AAS doesn't shut down ancillary functions but can be controlled much more precisely. That was my thought, although I can't articulate his.

  8. Definitely subbing this for knowledge. Reading logs like this make me so excited for my first cycle! Thanks guys.
    "It's not the length of life, but the depth" ~Emerson

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    I have tren, mast, deca, cheque drops, bolsterone, and I forget the rest. I also have about a gallon of test, suspended through cypionated. My doctor prescribes Test E at 200mgs per week. If I go on travel, I take my prescription with me. When I'm blasting, I blast with what I've got, and the script doesn't cover it all.
    My jaw literally hit my floor.

    I can't even fathom a scenario in which you could utilize a GALLON of test.....

    I need to make some connections lol.....

  10. Talk more about the cheque drops, please!!
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    My jaw literally hit my floor.

    I can't even fathom a scenario in which you could utilize a GALLON of test.....

    I need to make some connections lol.....
    Ok, maybe I exaggerated a little, but I have enough test to fill a thermos bottle. Why, you ask? Because "pharmacies" like it when you buy often and if you want a pharmacy that will sell to you when you need it, you need to buy often, even if you don't really need it right then and there.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Talk more about the cheque drops, please!!
    Dangerous.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    Ok, maybe I exaggerated a little, but I have enough test to fill a thermos bottle. Why, you ask? Because "pharmacies" like it when you buy often and if you want a pharmacy that will sell to you when you need it, you need to buy often, even if you don't really need it right then and there.
    Sounds expensive....

    I want your connections lol. They sound better than regular connections.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Man, I think the Corps breeds it in us brother! Proscar is the usual drug to control DHT. I hate to use it, but will if I feel the need to relax the prostrate.

    I read about an Australian female doctor who treated some of her cancer patients with various forms of AAS with great success. I also talked to one of my first TRT doctors quite a while ago about a theory I had concerning the treatment of autoimmune diseases with AAS instead of prednisone. I felt like an idiot even suggesting a thing like that, when he runs out of the office and brings back a book he had written on just that subject. He was successfully treating a patient who had diabetes and another one with lupus. Both were doing amazingly well without catabolic disaster. My premise was that you can control a person's immune response with AAS once you know when too much is too much then back off. Unlike prednisone, which puts you near death, controlling an immune response via AAS doesn't shut down ancillary functions but can be controlled much more precisely. That was my thought, although I can't articulate his.
    They do breed it in us brother, no doubt. At what dose of Masterone Prop does DHT really have to be watched? 500mg? Just curious because I may have 3 or so vials sitting in my stash haha.

    A gallon is quite a bit man. I thought the 75,000mg of test E alone I have was alot! I have a pretty random stash and just buy when I can afford. Most of my money goes towards pharma quality Letro, Aromasin and Caber. Tren and Test are next in line.

    That is crazy about your doctor writing that book. I wish my MO was cool enough to discuss hormonal topics and AAS with.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    They do breed it in us brother, no doubt. At what dose of Masterone Prop does DHT really have to be watched? 500mg? Just curious because I may have 3 or so vials sitting in my stash haha.

    A gallon is quite a bit man. I thought the 75,000mg of test E alone I have was alot! I have a pretty random stash and just buy when I can afford. Most of my money goes towards pharma quality Letro, Aromasin and Caber. Tren and Test are next in line.

    That is crazy about your doctor writing that book. I wish my MO was cool enough to discuss hormonal topics and AAS with.
    You two are ridiculous!!


  16. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Dangerous.
    yeah, you use them preworkout?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  17. good stuff y'all, keep it coming

  18. Those of you that blast--how long to you typically go before returning to your trt dose?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Those of you that blast--how long to you typically go before returning to your trt dose?
    4-6 weeks
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    They do breed it in us brother, no doubt. At what dose of Masterone Prop does DHT really have to be watched? 500mg? Just curious because I may have 3 or so vials sitting in my stash haha.

    A gallon is quite a bit man. I thought the 75,000mg of test E alone I have was alot! I have a pretty random stash and just buy when I can afford. Most of my money goes towards pharma quality Letro, Aromasin and Caber. Tren and Test are next in line.

    That is crazy about your doctor writing that book. I wish my MO was cool enough to discuss hormonal topics and AAS with.
    DAAAMN!!


    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Talk more about the cheque drops, please!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Dangerous.

    For who? The user, or the people around them when the user turns green and smashes everything?
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post

    DAAAMN!!

    For who? The user, or the people around them when the user turns green and smashes everything?
    I've got methyl tren 250mcg, but still haven't got any cheque drops. I want them
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    4-6 weeks
    Thanks, double D for always helping a brother out.

    So you just ramp up for 4-6 weeks then get right back down to your TRT dose? Do you taper down or anything?

  23. Detroit- Hows the hydration going? did that clear up your urine? Mine started getting darker since I ramped up to 125mg ED. I am at 2 gallons a day and might have to bump it up.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Detroit- Hows the hydration going? did that clear up your urine? Mine started getting darker since I ramped up to 125mg ED. I am at 2 gallons a day and might have to bump it up.
    I'm just throwing it out there but doesn't tren turn your urine darker due to metabolites in the compound or is that more typical of home brew derived from fina pellets? Is it really a hydration issue? 2 gallons a day plus the fluids in your food is a ton of water.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  25. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I'm just throwing it out there but doesn't tren turn your urine darker due to metabolites in the compound or is that more typical of home brew derived from fina pellets? Is it really a hydration issue? 2 gallons a day plus the fluids in your food is a ton of water.
    Yes you are right man. It can darken your urine more than normal but it shouldnt be pushing yellow/brown it just isnt going to be that clear hydrated color. Kinda just an offset yellow, hope that makes sense. I am also training 2 times per day at about 1 hr each session. So I consume a bit more water because of the sweating. Apparently my gym thinks it needs to be 80 fuking degrees to lift. Morons
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Yes you are right man. It can darken your urine more than normal but it shouldnt be pushing yellow/brown it just isnt going to be that clear hydrated color. Kinda just an offset yellow, hope that makes sense. I am also training 2 times per day at about 1 hr each session. So I consume a bit more water because of the sweating. Apparently my gym thinks it needs to be 80 fuking degrees to lift. Morons
    Lol what a priss.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Lol what a priss.
    haha yep! I hate lifting in 80 degrees... im on Tren right now and it feels like 130 degrees (no sh*t like afghan desert heat). I pour sweat. I sweat sitting on my couch watching TV in my shorts and its just 65 degrees in my house.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    haha yep! I hate lifting in 80 degrees... im on Tren right now and it feels like 130 degrees (no sh*t like afghan desert heat). I pour sweat. I sweat sitting on my couch watching TV in my shorts and its just 65 degrees in my house.
    I'm with you on that

  29. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I've got methyl tren 250mcg, but still haven't got any cheque drops. I want them
    I felt like crap when I took the drops. I'm going to try them again maybe on the 23rd. By then I will have built up a good depot of tren/dbol and I want to try and blast the bench. Instead of feeling like a one of the 300 Spartans, you feel like one of the 200 with Legionnaire's Disease. It's some pretty nasty stuff.

  30. How were u taking them and what dose
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  31. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    How were u taking them and what dose
    5mgs....

    By the way, third week and the strength is unreal. Warmed up once on the bench then went right into my heaviest lifts and pumped out several sets, no problem. My tendon connecting the right tricep to the elbow is weak and I'm afraid to add too much weight on the bar, so I'm repping more. But, maybe next week, I'll pop a little cheque drops go for it. I feel very, very strong right now. Third week, dropped the dbol way down to 50mgs per day but am keeping the tren A at 150mgs per day. What a rush!

  32. Killer
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  33. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    5mgs....

    By the way, third week and the strength is unreal. Warmed up once on the bench then went right into my heaviest lifts and pumped out several sets, no problem. My tendon connecting the right tricep to the elbow is weak and I'm afraid to add too much weight on the bar, so I'm repping more. But, maybe next week, I'll pop a little cheque drops go for it. I feel very, very strong right now. Third week, dropped the dbol way down to 50mgs per day but am keeping the tren A at 150mgs per day. What a rush!
    And by dropped way down you mean "to normal human levels" ha. Beast
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  34. Another great thread! Keep up the discussion DH and DD, learning a lot in here.
    Secondly, while running mast during a test cycle one wouldn't need an AI right?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Another great thread! Keep up the discussion DH and DD, learning a lot in here.
    Its all DH man. I'm the pupil Haha. I just bounce ideas and theories off him because 99% of the time he has done it, thought of it or knows about it already.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  36. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Its all DH man. I'm the pupil Haha. I just bounce ideas and theories off him because 99% of the time he has done it, thought of it or knows about it already.
    Ha! Thanks, but we're both lab rats and learn from our mistakes. We live in a sub culture that relies on each other for advice and help since doctors rarely know how AAS really works and the government wants to lock us all up.

  37. Clear your inbox!!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  38. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Clear your inbox!!
    I did...

  39. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    I did...
    Yeah he cleared it real good for u
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  40. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    Yeah he cleared it real good for u
    Your a sick fuk... I know this so I don't know why I'm surprised anymore by your comments haha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what method of crusing/blasting do you all prefer?
    By AlphaMaleDawg in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 06:06 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 06:47 PM
  3. Okay what is unsic acid...
    By Lifeguard in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:35 PM
  4. what happened to site BDC
    By ralph4u2c in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2002, 07:04 PM
Log in
Log in