What a blast

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. A DH log? On a gram+ of tren?! Tren suspension?! I'd like go be in on this ride!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream


  2. Discovered this Detroit. Check it out and let me know what you think. This guy is a bit more educated than the one who wrote the last article I put up.

    He makes some interesting points. And dives deeper into the test/tren ratio idea and how on the anabolic scale it should be 1/5 ratio (theory). Does it work like that? No not all the time. But it is a good starting point on building up your test/tren blood levels and finding your "sweet spot".

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UWKlevspC9M
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   
       


  3. Subbed?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Subbed?
    Haha that a question?
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Discovered this Detroit. Check it out and let me know what you think. This guy is a bit more educated than the one who wrote the last article I put up.

    He makes some interesting points.

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UWKlevspC9M
    I agree with everything he says. I personally do not find Tren to adversely affect my stamina though. And I think that's due to the increased nitrogen retention. My personal experience is that prolactin hasn't been an issue with me and in fact, my libido is sky-high. He did make mention of dark urine which I do have. I think he's right, but the release of additional metabolites will stress the kidneys, so keeping hydrated is important.

    I have never found anyone to say they liked Tren E. Although it appears to be just a matter of esters, I think there is more going on when it comes to tren. For some reason tren seems to work best with a very short ester. When I wrap up this short blasting cycle, I'm going to try Tren E with 100mgs test. I want to experiment a little first before coming to any conclusions.

    I'm surprised he didn't mention dbol to complement the stack of test/tren. Overall he did a good job in explaining Tren. I'm thinking of cruising this summer on Tren E, maybe 250 per week and test, 100 mgs per week. That will help me decide if Tren E is as effective as Tren A/S and what a long term effect is. If all goes well, that will give me maybe 5 months on tren.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    I agree with everything he says. I personally do not find Tren to adversely affect my stamina though. And I think that's due to the increased nitrogen retention. My personal experience is that prolactin hasn't been an issue with me and in fact, my libido is sky-high. He did make mention of dark urine which I do have. I think he's right, but the release of additional metabolites will stress the kidneys, so keeping hydrated is important.

    I have never found anyone to say they liked Tren E. Although it appears to be just a matter of esters, I think there is more going on when it comes to tren. For some reason tren seems to work best with a very short ester. When I wrap up this short blasting cycle, I'm going to try Tren E with 100mgs test. I want to experiment a little first before coming to any conclusions.

    I'm surprised he didn't mention dbol to complement the stack of test/tren. Overall he did a good job in explaining Tren. I'm thinking of cruising this summer on Tren E, maybe 250 per week and test, 100 mgs per week. That will help me decide if Tren E is as effective as Tren A/S and what a long term effect is. If all goes well, that will give me maybe 5 months on tren.
    That cruise would be very cool. If your body like Tren E. I have yet to meet someone who likes tren e better than other esters.

    Cardio like he said could be dose dependant and really be a result of your lung capacity and cardiovascular strength prior to tren use. I dont suffer from it like I said but pumps can be crazy.

    As far as prolactin I see a direct connection to high e2. We spoke about that in my thread and came to the conclusion that keeping E2 low would result in a decent level of prolactin. While letting e2 get out of control will result in all sorts of negative sides including increased prolactin, prostate and bloat to name a few.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  7. Loving the knowledge in this thread. I'll be popping my tren cherry soon... Can't wait.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Loving the knowledge in this thread. I'll be popping my tren cherry soon... Can't wait.
    I'm excited for you! Lol. One day I'll tren it up.....One day
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Loving the knowledge in this thread. I'll be popping my tren cherry soon... Can't wait.
    Future tren junkie? Gunna join the ranks? Haha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  10. Yeah I'm excited for my next tren run.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Future tren junkie? Gunna join the ranks? Haha
    Haha I hope so

  12. That's a good read. He mentioned masteron as the only other "worthy" aas. I wish he delved more into that. I have mast waiting patiently for me for 2 more weeks

  13. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    That's a good read. He mentioned masteron as the only other "worthy" aas. I wish he delved more into that. I have mast waiting patiently for me for 2 more weeks
    Yes I wish he had. I dont exactly understand why, I have never run it but I got 4 vials of Mast P100 just chillin for a nice day. The only possibility is because it is non aromatizing but its a DHT compound where as Tren is not and Test only converts to very little DHT. So knowing that and seeing how he was talking of synergistic effect this is my logic- Tren is used as your main compound for androgenic properties, Mast is your DHT compound while low dose test is used for sexual and bodily function. Each one reacts differently and has its own job while not interfering with eachother but rather complimenting each ones effects on the body.

    Any thoughts Detroit? Any experience with masterone? The Mast Prop is the only ester that really interests me.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  14. Do you do Pharma or UGL?

    Edit: for the test, I thought I saw you say something about being on TRT somewhere before. I don't know if pharma is anything but test lol.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Do you do Pharma or UGL?

    Edit: for the test, I thought I saw you say something about being on TRT somewhere before. I don't know if pharma is anything but test lol.
    I think Detroit is on prescribed TRT if I remember right. So it would be pharmaceutical grade testosterone
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    I think Detroit is on prescribed TRT if I remember right. So it would be pharmaceutical grade testosterone
    That's what I thought. Are you not?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    That's what I thought. Are you not?
    Nope UGL for me.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Nope UGL for me.
    Lol all my friends on here are cycling, makes me feel like an outcast

    Some guys in my unit want to but can't without sources because of the whole displacement thing. So at least I have them to beat

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yes I wish he had. I dont exactly understand why, I have never run it but I got 4 vials of Mast P100 just chillin for a nice day. The only possibility is because it is non aromatizing but its a DHT compound where as Tren is not and Test only converts to very little DHT. So knowing that and seeing how he was talking of synergistic effect this is my logic- Tren is used as your main compound for androgenic properties, Mast is your DHT compound while low dose test is used for sexual and bodily function. Each one reacts differently and has its own job while not interfering with eachother but rather complimenting each ones effects on the body.

    Any thoughts Detroit? Any experience with masterone? The Mast Prop is the only ester that really interests me.
    Yeah, I've used a lot of Masteron in the past. In regards to why he may like it with Tren, I think because it has anti-progesteronic properties as well as acting as a SERM. I think most guys know that Mast was developed to combat breast cancer for women, so naturally it has a receptor modulator that acts very well to reduce E2 in breasts. However, the DHT derivative is not desirable for muscle growth. In fact, DHT contributes basically nothing for skeletal muscles. What DHT does do is increase the neurological function of the central nervous system, keeps your libido high and actually helps reduce E2. Surprise? That's why Mast is a DHT derivative. But you have to keep your DHT in check. If it's too high, your prostrate will close right up. So think about it... Tren doesn't aromatize and is resistant to the 5-AR. Add Mast, and you get additional E2 control plus some DHT that helps with progesteron. Both Tren and Mast have low liver toxicity and are both farily easy on your blood pressure... So, that may be a reason why he suggested mast.

    A side note... I have three women who are on mast/deca. One is my wife. She had non-hormonal breast cancer 6 years ago and has maddening flashes and itching. I give her a blend of mast/nandolone every 2-3 weeks, just .02 cc sub q. Hot flashes and itching are a thing of the past. She feels great on that. Another lady is in her 50s and has hot flashes and had weak bones. After three years she has zero hot flashes and her bone density amazes the doctors. The third girl is in her early 30s. She has had Lyme Disease for three years and is getting weaker by the day. I finally got her to try the mast/deca and after three days she's sleeping better and feeling slightly stronger.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Do you do Pharma or UGL?

    Edit: for the test, I thought I saw you say something about being on TRT somewhere before. I don't know if pharma is anything but test lol.
    I have tren, mast, deca, cheque drops, bolsterone, and I forget the rest. I also have about a gallon of test, suspended through cypionated. My doctor prescribes Test E at 200mgs per week. If I go on travel, I take my prescription with me. When I'm blasting, I blast with what I've got, and the script doesn't cover it all.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    I have tren, mast, deca, cheque drops, bolsterone, and I forget the rest. I also have about a gallon of test, suspended through cypionated. My doctor prescribes Test E at 200mgs per week. If I go on travel, I take my prescription with me. When I'm blasting, I blast with what I've got, and the script doesn't cover it all.
    My idol hahahaha. I'm catching up to you. I have a small pharmacy and powders for capping orals.

    Thanks for the insight on the mast and about DHT. Always learning all sorts of stuff from you. I am definitely bring it in during future blasts to test the waters. How would you control DHT exactly?

    That's interesting about the three women. Very awesome that such small doses can be so beneficial. Glad it works for them.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    My idol hahahaha. I'm catching up to you. I have a small pharmacy and powders for capping orals.

    Thanks for the insight on the mast and about DHT. Always learning all sorts of stuff from you. I am definitely bring it in during future blasts to test the waters. How would you control DHT exactly?

    That's interesting about the three women. Very awesome that such small doses can be so beneficial. Glad it works for them.
    Man, I think the Corps breeds it in us brother! Proscar is the usual drug to control DHT. I hate to use it, but will if I feel the need to relax the prostrate.

    I read about an Australian female doctor who treated some of her cancer patients with various forms of AAS with great success. I also talked to one of my first TRT doctors quite a while ago about a theory I had concerning the treatment of autoimmune diseases with AAS instead of prednisone. I felt like an idiot even suggesting a thing like that, when he runs out of the office and brings back a book he had written on just that subject. He was successfully treating a patient who had diabetes and another one with lupus. Both were doing amazingly well without catabolic disaster. My premise was that you can control a person's immune response with AAS once you know when too much is too much then back off. Unlike prednisone, which puts you near death, controlling an immune response via AAS doesn't shut down ancillary functions but can be controlled much more precisely. That was my thought, although I can't articulate his.

  23. Definitely subbing this for knowledge. Reading logs like this make me so excited for my first cycle! Thanks guys.
    "It's not the length of life, but the depth" ~Emerson

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    I have tren, mast, deca, cheque drops, bolsterone, and I forget the rest. I also have about a gallon of test, suspended through cypionated. My doctor prescribes Test E at 200mgs per week. If I go on travel, I take my prescription with me. When I'm blasting, I blast with what I've got, and the script doesn't cover it all.
    My jaw literally hit my floor.

    I can't even fathom a scenario in which you could utilize a GALLON of test.....

    I need to make some connections lol.....

  25. Talk more about the cheque drops, please!!
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what method of crusing/blasting do you all prefer?
    By AlphaMaleDawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 07:06 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 07:47 PM
  3. Okay what is unsic acid...
    By Lifeguard in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 09:35 PM
  4. what happened to site BDC
    By ralph4u2c in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2002, 08:04 PM
Log in
Log in