How did Branch Warren heal?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. How did Branch Warren heal?


    I've been wondering about this for a while-- how did branch come back so incredibly quickly from such a severe injury, tearing his quad tendon off the bone? Does anyone have an idea of the biggest contributing factors?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by alexmonst3r View Post
    I've been wondering about this for a while-- how did branch come back so incredibly quickly from such a severe injury, tearing his quad tendon off the bone? Does anyone have an idea of the biggest contributing factors?
    GH.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    GH.
    BAHAHAHHAHA thts like the most obvious answer

  4. My guess is there would be something more than just GH.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  5. GH takes a long time to work. I used it when I broke my leg last March. I didn't know it was broken; thought I had a bad sprain so I treated it as such. I went to Daytona for Bike Week, then to Orlando and Disney World with our grandson then to Alabama for work for a week. It hurt like hell, so I had an Xray when I got back and it confirmed what I had feared; a shattered fibula. I had to have a steel plate put in. I used HGH and 500mgs of test along with some Anadrol. I worked out the best I could, being limited by the stupid cast. But I got around pretty good, using a device that looks like a leg peg to mow the lawn and do other hands free activities. When the cast came off the doctor was amazed at how well the bone had healed, saying it was like that of an 18 year old's. I walked out of the office unassisted and didn't go to therapy. Didn't use a brace, crutches or anything. It took a while to get back to 100%, but Xray's confirmed exceptional bone growth. I attribute the healing to all three. Tren would have helped too, as would other gear, but I decided on HGH, Test and Anadrol.
    •   
       


  6. Besides drugs these guys have access to some of the best surgeons in the country

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    GH takes a long time to work. I used it when I broke my leg last March. I didn't know it was broken; thought I had a bad sprain so I treated it as such. I went to Daytona for Bike Week, then to Orlando and Disney World with our grandson then to Alabama for work for a week. It hurt like hell, so I had an Xray when I got back and it confirmed what I had feared; a shattered fibula. I had to have a steel plate put in. I used HGH and 500mgs of test along with some Anadrol. I worked out the best I could, being limited by the stupid cast. But I got around pretty good, using a device that looks like a leg peg to mow the lawn and do other hands free activities. When the cast came off the doctor was amazed at how well the bone had healed, saying it was like that of an 18 year old's. I walked out of the office unassisted and didn't go to therapy. Didn't use a brace, crutches or anything. It took a while to get back to 100%, but Xray's confirmed exceptional bone growth. I attribute the healing to all three. Tren would have helped too, as would other gear, but I decided on HGH, Test and Anadrol.
    I remember reading this when you first posted it about a year ago. Really interesting stuff...I feel like both the GH and test were likely most beneficial in the great healing, but I suppose anadrol could have leant to the process as well. I feel like I would take anadrol in that situation simply to continue feeling like a monster in and out of the gym lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  8. Loads of GH

  9. BW is a weight-bouncing improper-lifting moron.
  10. Re: How did Branch Warren heal?


    So what? Look at him.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    BW is a weight-bouncing improper-lifting moron.
    Bet he feels like a moron cashing those MuscleTech checks too.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    So what? Look at him.
    After seeing him train,it hurts me even to look at him.
  13. Re: How did Branch Warren heal?


    Well it works for him. Surely doesn't make him a moron.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Well it works for him. Surely doesn't make him a moron.
    Surely it does.

    You can`t go on training like that.

    Somewhere down the line something(most likely shoulder)is going to pop.

    Legs...um ok.Those most likely heal.Experience a solid shoulder injury and I guarantee you,if you love bodybuilding as one should,you are going to think about popping one in your head from time to time.


    He`s making a bad example showing his retarded "training practices" like that.

    Not everyone has tens of thousands of dollars for surgeries and GH.

    And even then there are no guarantees for healing.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post

    Surely it does.

    You can`t go on training like that.

    Somewhere down the line something(most likely shoulder)is going to pop.

    Legs...um ok.Those most likely heal.Experience a solid shoulder injury and I guarantee you,if you love bodybuilding as one should,you are going to think about popping one in your head from time to time.

    He`s making a bad example showing his retarded "training practices" like that.

    Not everyone has tens of thousands of dollars for surgeries and GH.

    And even then there are no guarantees for healing.
    You do know about his other injuries that he's come back from without issue, correct? If a professional athlete enters any training with any fear, they might as well pack it up. Branch hammers his body to hell and back year in and year out, and keeps coming back for more. That's just how he does it. Doesn't make him wrong. It just makes him rich.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  16. Ahh the Branch Warren support team....

    Unbelievable

    Carry on.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Ahh the Branch Warren support team....

    Unbelievable

    Carry on.
    Almost all bbers train with terrible form and make way more progress than all of us.

    Is it safe? Probably not.

    But hating one specific bber for what they all do is ridiculous.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Almost all bbers train with terrible form and make way more progress than all of us.

    Is it safe? Probably not.

    But hating one specific bber for what they all do is ridiculous.
    There is no question whether it`s safe or not.

    Any strength training regimen is unsafe in regards to conn tissue.

    But Branch is something else.I wouldn`t call what he`s doing "form".


    And aside his bouncing weigh off chest and similar things,
    he also does half and quarter reps on almost anything.

    Did you happen to watch his "dips"?


    And he passes himself off as some kind of a powelifter-bodybuilder?

    That`s a joke.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post

    There is no question whether it`s safe or not.

    Any strength training regimen is unsafe in regards to conn tissue.

    But Branch is something else.I wouldn`t call what he`s doing "form".

    And aside his bouncing weigh off chest and similar things,
    he also does half and quarter reps on almost anything.

    Did you happen to watch his "dips"?

    And he passes himself off as some kind of a powelifter-bodybuilder?

    That`s a joke.
    Why would I watch him train? I don't aspire to be like him.

    Are his half and quarter reps working for him? Yes, because I am fairly certain he was at the Olympia but don't recall seeing you there.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Why would I watch him train? I don't aspire to be like him.

    Are his half and quarter reps working for him? Yes, because I am fairly certain he was at the Olympia but don't recall seeing you there.
    There`s no need for that.

    Why are you attacking me now,if you`re not in love with Branch and wanna have Warren babies?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post

    There is no question whether it`s safe or not.

    Any strength training regimen is unsafe in regards to conn tissue.

    But Branch is something else.I wouldn`t call what he`s doing "form".

    And aside his bouncing weigh off chest and similar things,
    he also does half and quarter reps on almost anything.

    Did you happen to watch his "dips"?

    And he passes himself off as some kind of a powelifter-bodybuilder?

    That`s a joke.
    Whats wrong with his dips. He does them for chest training so keeps constant tension on his chest. Once your elbow breaks 90 its mostly tris working. I personally only use dips on chest days and do em the same way chains and everything

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    BW is a weight-bouncing improper-lifting moron.
    obviously some one likes him. same goes for jason huh and the haters on his constant tension training
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  23. Re: How did Branch Warren heal?


    His improper form has definitely created some huge a.ss muscles..IMO

  24. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Whats wrong with his dips. He does them for chest training so keeps constant tension on his chest. Once your elbow breaks 90 its mostly tris working. I personally only use dips on chest days and do em the same way chains and everything
    I`m more of a powerlifter so that`s probably why I have a problem with all this.

    I guess if all one wants do is look good with the help of a lot drugs than I have nothing against Warren training range-of-motion.

    So quarter dips are ok then.

    Bouncing the barbell off your chest on the incline with a 200 lb trust is another thing.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    BW is a weight-bouncing improper-lifting moron.
    ur the moron, its called aggressive lifting. ur just too soft to do it.sticking to the OP, im sure a lot of GH, IGFs, and other growth factors. a powerlifter in my area tore his pec completly off the shoulder (pretty much same thing as tearing ur quad off ur knee), he blasted ghrps+cjc + igf straight in the muscle. 6 weeks post surgery, he was repping 225 on flat, his old lifts were in the 500+. but still 225 for like 10-15 6weeks post surgery maybe 7weeks post actual accident thats fukn amazing to me.its over a year now, but hes made a full recovery i believe.Branch warren is one of my favorite bbers right now, he gets mad credit and i am happy for his recovery.

  26. Aggressive lifting you say?


  27. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Besides drugs these guys have access to some of the best surgeons in the country
    ^^^this, and why all the hate on Branch Warren his form may be a bit unconventional but he's still one of the top bodybuilders in the world and seems like a decent guy

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    ^^^this, and why all the hate on Branch Warren his form may be a bit unconventional but he's still one of the top bodybuilders in the world and seems like a decent guy
    Nah I``ll go with Dorian,Ronnie and Jay anytime over this guy.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    obviously some one likes him. same goes for jason huh and the haters on his constant tension training
    Do you really think he trains like that or just dose it to get attention becuase it works on some lifts but the 1/4 rep curls wtf

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Keepitreel View Post
    Do you really think he trains like that or just dose it to get attention becuase it works on some lifts but the 1/4 rep curls wtf
    I think he wants the attention.

    He puts up the most weight he can do for quarters,and then enjoys the looks.

    And then he will gets the admiration he needs,from the numerous morons who do not even look at what he`s doing,they just look at his mass.


    But quarters are one thing:

    Did you happen to see the incline barbell press(which is also half reps btw)

    For anyone not familiar with what I`m saying,here you go....

    Fast forward to 9:18
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMHVYaPx4OM
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Poll: Methyl 1 test, How did it work for you.
    By ak-47 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 12:45 AM
  2. How did I not read the rules?
    By bt4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 09:14 PM
  3. How did this ever survive.
    By MaDmaN in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-23-2004, 12:24 PM
  4. How did this one get missed?
    By SonOfThor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 04:28 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 03:48 PM
Log in
Log in