1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    When Dave turns pro, he can set me straight on this, but I believe that 500mgs of test will get you to 90% of your potential. Taking 3 grams of test, tren etc. is going to do more harm than good. I'm pretty familiar with the peptides and the peptide junkies, insulin and all the other stuff, and I stand by my belief that at 500mgs of test, you're not getting much bigger.
    I like 500mg of test along with some other basic orals and such. With more compounds your test levels go up or down. I ran it up too 900mg at one point and there was no difference in gains but a big difference in how my joints felt and my recover was much faster. I personally think that right around 750mg is great for me (its ugl so if it was pharma it might be different). I will be experimenting with Test doseage, Mast and EQ over the next 6 months or so and have some theories on doseage I want to try. For the most part me and DH share the same views on most compounds.

*edit* I also wanted to point out that taking into consideration ester weight 500mg is right about 2x your natty test production. Going past that and say running a gram = about 4.5x natty production BUT how much can bind to the AR? What happens to the rest? Aromatization? These things are overlooked so say you get into the 2 gram range now close to 10x the normal production do you think you will grow like you are getting 10x your normal test? Hell no... you will get wicked sides BUT that depends on the persons genetics, size, workout routine, even diet and the list goes on. Just because the "pros" do it doesn't mean I can. I respect them and how hard they push their bodies as well as the risks they take (they know them) but I highly doubt I will ever consider running those doseages. I like my low dose test and high dose Tren for short intermittent bursts.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

I like 500mg of test along with some other basic orals and such. With more compounds your test levels go up or down. I ran it up too 900mg at one point and there was no difference in gains but a big difference in how my joints felt and my recover was much faster. I personally think that right around 750mg is great for me (its ugl so if it was pharma it might be different). I will be experimenting with Test doseage, Mast and EQ over the next 6 months or so and have some theories on doseage I want to try. For the most part me and DH share the same views on most compounds.

*edit* I also wanted to point out that taking into consideration ester weight 500mg is right about 2x your natty test production. Going past that and say running a gram = about 4.5x natty production BUT how much can bind to the AR? What happens to the rest? Aromatization? These things are overlooked so say you get into the 2 gram range now close to 10x the normal production do you think you will grow like you are getting 10x your normal test? Hell no... you will get wicked sides BUT that depends on the persons genetics, size, workout routine, even diet and the list goes on. Just because the "pros" do it doesn't mean I can. I respect them and how hard they push their bodies as well as the risks they take (they know them) but I highly doubt I will ever consider running those doseages. I like my low dose test and high dose Tren for short intermittent bursts.
    What do you consider high dose Tren? Or maybe I should say: What is good for you? Not anywhere near ready for Tren, just curious.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/230377-13-weeks-rps.html
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.26%

Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post

What do you consider high dose Tren? Or maybe I should say: What is good for you? Not anywhere near ready for Tren, just curious.
    I am on 150mg Test per week and 875mg Tren A. That's my sweetspot and I run it for 4-5 weeks then bring test back to 300mg and cruise
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.25%

I am on 150mg Test per week and 875mg Tren A. That's my sweetspot and I run it for 4-5 weeks then bring test back to 300mg and cruise
    I'd heard that one should go TRT dose test and high tren, but whew. That's just a big number.
    Training log:
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.26%

I'd heard that one should go TRT dose test and high tren, but whew. That's just a big number.
    I get relatively no sides and all the gains. The aggression while lifting is unreal! I'm a freak tho and can handle ungodly amounts of tren but low dose clen kills me haha
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.25%

I get relatively no sides and all the gains. The aggression while lifting is unreal! I'm a freak tho and can handle ungodly amounts of tren but low dose clen kills me haha
    Hahaha. Hey, you can't say for certain how each person should run anything until they've tried it. I wouldn't start anything too high, I have had tremendous responses to all of the hormonal products I've tried.
    Training log:
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.26%

Hahaha. Hey, you can't say for certain how each person should run anything until they've tried it. I wouldn't start anything too high, I have had tremendous responses to all of the hormonal products I've tried.
    Very true my friend. Start low and find your limit. I'm still trying different injectables. Next is EQ and Mast.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.25%

Very true my friend. Start low and find your limit. I'm still trying different injectables. Next is EQ and Mast.
    SO. MANY. OPTIONS.
    Training log:
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.87%

How in gods name do you afford to pay for close to 1 gram of tren a week thats like some serious money in the bank
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Keepitreel View Post
    How in gods name do you afford to pay for close to 1 gram of tren a week thats like some serious money in the bank
    I don't have anything else to buy honestly. I don't drink or party crazy and I cook all my own food. A vial a week isn't bad. I use about 4 in a blast and I blast 4-5 weeks on 6 off.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Poll: Methyl 1 test, How did it work for you.
    By ak-47 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 12:45 AM
  2. How did I not read the rules?
    By bt4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 09:14 PM
  3. How did this ever survive.
    By MaDmaN in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-23-2004, 12:24 PM
  4. How did this one get missed?