How did Branch Warren heal?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. ^That one I can explain (not make excuses, just explain what I see going on). Though I now train to compete in powerlifting, I was initially trained by a large and successful bodybuilder.

    His philosophy was: These exercises are for your chest. Don't let the triceps fail first, make the chest fail. When we're done with the chest, there are better options for the triceps. We'll use those options then.

    Let me restate that this is my opinion of what's going on here. I could be 100% wrong, but I have heard of, seen, and practiced something along those lines in the past.


  2. Well this is rather pointless obviously. Let's just put it this way, Branch's form isn't perfect. His motto "If you want to get big lift heavy weights." works for him. He does a lot of weight with bad form for a lot of reps. He likes his training style. He has done well with his training style. So I don't understand why he is a moron? If he wants attention like u stated he is doing a good job because he is on stage at every major BB contest on the planet. Pretty much end of convo for me.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   
       


  3. New insider information on how branch got his epic upper chest, a special exercise called incline barbell trampolines shown in an MD video posted by Killer

  4. In my opinion, form is irrelevant when it comes to bodybuilding. Half reps, quarters reps, one handed upside down pushes why you jerk of with the other..... Whatever works for you and gets you results is all that matters. And I would say, branch has had some very good results... A lot better i would say than killer. And you say he is a moron etc etc and you come from a power lifting background. 100% with strict form, his max lifts are way higher than yours especially based on your avi pic. Don't hate on a man who has accomplished more than you ever will on this lifestyle. Admire it as strive to be better clown.

  5. There's an old Chinese story about two Chinese men watching the Olympics. As the winner crossed the finished line for the 100 meter dash, shattering the world record, one of the men said, "Look at his arms, did you see how low they were?" "The other replied, "Yeah, and did you see how long his stride was? Very poor form...Pathetic."
    •   
       


  6. BW is a big Mother F'er. Regaurdless how he works out he is making more money by one sponsor then we will probably ever make. And on top of it he wins big shows for even more money and he gets to do what he loves.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Keepitreel View Post
    New insider information on how branch got his epic upper chest, a special exercise called incline barbell trampolines shown in an MD video posted by Killer
    I'll be willing to bet that his chest is superior to yours..

  8. I thought if you tear a tendon off the bone it is collagen that has to reform? I think i remember reading somewhere that HGH actually won't help, it will develop collagen irregularly, see quote below. I haven't looked into whether or not TEST would help this.

    "The authors conclude that the cells in the injured patients had been altered by the injury so that the response to growth factors was different. They hypothesize that one explanation for this change in response to growth factors is the long exposure to growth factors while the injury was accumulating. Their study demonstrates that using growth factors to try to treat chronic overuse injuries is a tricky proposition because the growth factors could have different effects on the injured cells than you might expect based on their effects on healthy cells."

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    I thought if you tear a tendon off the bone it is collagen that has to reform? I think i remember reading somewhere that HGH actually won't help, it will develop collagen irregularly, see quote below. I haven't looked into whether or not TEST would help this.

    "The authors conclude that the cells in the injured patients had been altered by the injury so that the response to growth factors was different. They hypothesize that one explanation for this change in response to growth factors is the long exposure to growth factors while the injury was accumulating. Their study demonstrates that using growth factors to try to treat chronic overuse injuries is a tricky proposition because the growth factors could have different effects on the injured cells than you might expect based on their effects on healthy cells."
    That's an overuse injury, not an acute event.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    That's an overuse injury, not an acute event.

    Yup you are correct, I forgot that info is referring to tendonitis.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I'll be willing to bet that his chest is superior to yours..
    only do to longer experience and a lot more drugs

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Keepitreel View Post

    only do to longer experience and a lot more drugs
    Riiiiiight. Keep telling yourself that.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Keepitreel View Post
    only do to longer experience and a lot more drugs
    I don't really have a dog in this fight, but his genetics play a much larger role than drugs and his experience is not a vice but rather an attribute. I know if I used 5 grams of test I could never look like him. The man's genetically gifted and works hard to get to where he's at.
  14. Re: How did Branch Warren heal?


    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I don't really have a dog in this fight, but his genetics play a much larger role than drugs and his experience is not a vice but rather an attribute. I know if I used 5 grams of test I could never look like him. The man's genetically gifted and works hard to get to where he's at.
    I would say genetics plays an immense role in his physique. Line up a hundred guys, give them 5 grams of test a week and let them workout like animals..and very very few will ever get to his level...IMO
  15. Re: How did Branch Warren heal?


    More like a thousand.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  16. No offense hes not genetically gifted look at his fat round waist and lack of that X-factor. How he won the arnold against Dennis idk, wait I do its something called politics hes a muscletech athlete of course he will win. Also most guys dont run more then 3g test a week because sides start to overwhelm gains

  17. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I'll be willing to bet that his chest is superior to yours..
    What a dumb argument.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Keepitreel View Post
    only do to longer experience and a lot more drugs
    Only drugs.

    Not experience.

    Morons can`t learn from experience.
  19. Re: How did Branch Warren heal?


    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Only drugs.

    Not experience.

    Morons can`t learn from experience.
    No saying only drugs is DUMB..... You take the same ammount of drugs and workout just as hard and you'll still never be as big as him...It's called Genetics

  20. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    No saying only drugs is DUMB..... You take the same ammount of drugs and workout just as hard and you'll still never be as big as him...It's called Genetics
    Yes,you are correct,only drugs and genetics.

    My mistake.

    But not training experience.

    btw no one knows how big any of us would get using such amounts or drugs.

    Maybe you,me or Keepitreel would be if using tons of AAS,HGH,slin and god knows what else.
  21. Re: How did Branch Warren heal?


    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    What a dumb argument.
    LOL
  22. Re: How did Branch Warren heal?


    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Yes,you are correct,only drugs and genetics.

    My mistake.

    But not training experience.

    btw no one knows how big any of us would get using such amounts or drugs.

    Maybe you,me or Keepitreel would be if using tons of AAS,HGH,slin and god knows what else.
    You just don't like the way he bounces the bar off his chest.. is that your argument??

  23. And he`s not all that big,there are bigger guys out there.

    I believe his definition,hardness,shape on top of big mass is what gets him his Muscletech checks.

    He does LOOK impressive and awesome IMO.

    If only he did not release training videos,he would definitely be one of my biggest inspirations.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    You just don't like the way he bounces the bar off his chest.. is that your argument??
    I just can`t get pass the bouncing.

    That is a sure-fire way to destroy shoulders.

    Some kids are gonna get hurt after watching his stupid video.
  25. Re: How did Branch Warren heal?


    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    And he`s not all that big,there are bigger guys out there.

    I believe his definition,hardness,shape on top of big mass is what gets him his Muscletech checks.

    He does LOOK impressive and awesome IMO.

    If only he did not release training videos,he would definitely be one of my biggest inspirations.
    You just came off like a hater. Criticizing someone who is obviously much more advanced than yourself..IMO

  26. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    You just came off like a hater. Criticizing someone who is obviously much more advanced than yourself..IMO
    Why do you keep presenting this stupid argument to everyone?

    Off course he is much more advanced than me or the other guy,he`s one of the top 5 bodybuilders in the world!

    lol
  27. Re: How did Branch Warren heal?


    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Why do you keep presenting this stupid argument to everyone?

    Off course he is much more advanced than me or the other guy,he`s one of the top 5 bodybuilders in the world!

    lol
    I find your arguments stupid... LOL

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I just can`t get pass the bouncing.

    That is a sure-fire way to destroy shoulders.

    Some kids are gonna get hurt after watching his stupid video.
    The video is on YouTube. And if it is searched, others will pop up as well. Both pro bodybuilders and amateur guys wanting to feel important, uploading vids of themselves. As far as bouncing.... Search on YouTube for ten seconds and you will see a hell of a lot worse lifts than BW vid you posted. So his video can't be blamed for causing kids to injure themselves. Once again, it comes down to personal preference and what works for you. If BW likes it, he will do it and doesnt give a damn what anyone thinks about it. 90% of the people on this forum would kill to be in his position right now. There is no winner to this argument, except BW himself. Because we are all minuscule observers to his life while he is living it and getting checks for it.

  29. And killer.... If your current physique is that of which is in your avi picture.... You sir have no right to bash anyone from a bodybuilders aspect or power lifters.... IMO. And probably others as well.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    And killer.... If your current physique is that of which is in your avi picture.... You sir have no right to bash anyone from a bodybuilders aspect or power lifters.... IMO. And probably others as well.
    Why,what`s wrong with me?

    lol

    Coming from a guy with a loaded barbell in his avi.Can you even move that barbell an inch or two?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Poll: Methyl 1 test, How did it work for you.
    By ak-47 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 11:45 PM
  2. How did I not read the rules?
    By bt4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 08:14 PM
  3. How did this ever survive.
    By MaDmaN in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-23-2004, 11:24 AM
  4. How did this one get missed?
    By SonOfThor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 03:28 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 02:48 PM
Log in
Log in