4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Page 7 of 22 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rabz
    Just now in this but damn bro your puttin in work.
    Thanks man. Glad you could join
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice


  2. Dec 20th
    Cycle Day "5"


    100mg Test P
    130mg TNE Smash
    16mg Exemestane
    Formasurge 6 pumps (3/3 AM/PM)
    Anabeta


    Cardio/Abs

    I had a long day at work and didnt have time to hit a full chest/Tri Routine. So I smashed some cardio and did work on my core.

    Warmup-
    13% Grade Treadmill@5mph- 50 Calories (3 minutes)

    Stairmaster- 200 Calories in highest speed (about 10 minutes)

    Core-
    Bicycle Crunch (25 Each side)
    Leg Raises x25
    Knee to Chest crunch x25
    Side Crunch 50 each side
    Planks 30sec x 3

    Short and Sweet took about 25 minutes. I will be hitting the gym hard all weekend with 2-a-days. TNE bloat is down slightly since I increased the exemestane. Diet is good, mainly high protein med carb low fat. I hit about 2800 calories. Over all I feel great but work was long and it took from my gym time, I had the motivation not the time. Being an adult and taking care of responsibility sucks sometimes lol.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  3. Hope all is well Dave!
    •   
       


  4. How late am I! **** sorry DD!

  5. Everything is good man. I have been busy as hell but have stuck to diet and lifting. I am gunna try and get pics tomorrow. I got a lot of updates to post.

    Good to have you msrider!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  6. Keep killing it Dave!

  7. Updates coming tomorrow bros. Merry XMas I traveled all day and am in Seattle now. Hitting the gym tomorrow but today is rest and relaxation lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Updates coming tomorrow bros. Merry XMas I traveled all day and am in Seattle now. Hitting the gym tomorrow but today is rest and relaxation lol
    Happy Xmas DD

  9. Merry Christmas bud!
    Independent

  10. Hope you had a good Xmas man

  11. So I already had my cycle planed for summer as test 500mg a week with clomid and erase and daa and inhibit p for pct(all in hand already) was planning on running it over the summer. And last night it came over me to run a ph next month for my first cycle instead with ibe epistane. So I ordered 2 bottles + cel cycle assistx2. Just a spur of the moment thig. But what ya think should I do the PH or just wait till summer for the test? Damn Dave maybe you pumped me up to much to get on this ****!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    So I already had my cycle planed for summer as test 500mg a week with clomid and erase and daa and inhibit p for pct(all in hand already) was planning on running it over the summer. And last night it came over me to run a ph next month for my first cycle instead with ibe epistane. So I ordered 2 bottles + cel cycle assistx2. Just a spur of the moment thig. But what ya think should I do the PH or just wait till summer for the test? Damn Dave maybe you pumped me up to much to get on this ****!
    Save the epi and kick start your test cycle with it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  13. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Save the epi and kick start your test cycle with it.
    Or use it as a finisher and kickstart with dbol or anadrol. I'm biased when it comes to PH stuff. I just like sticking needles in myself I think lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  14. Haha I'm going to pick up some drol and anavar (anavar just Cus it's a really good deal) so I already am In the process of getting y kicker/ possible Finnisher

  15. I've reAched my natural limit that I set to myself and I recently turned 21 but to me age dident really matter (more so twords what I wanted to do natty) and for my cycle I'll be recomping hoping to end up at 190-195. Right now I'm at 195 and about 11-16 bf. hoping to end at about 13.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod
    Haha I'm going to pick up some drol and anavar (anavar just Cus it's a really good deal) so I already am In the process of getting y kicker/ possible Finnisher
    Be ready for drol. It will more than likely make you so tired you won't know what to do. I would highly recxomened dbol over drol for your first cycle. Drol can be very harsh. Dbol is USUALLY easier on the sides with explosive weight gain and strength like drol. JMO
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  17. Haha damn, well let's make a toll Cus I already have it on the way. But I have plenty of time to hold off to order dbol.

  18. Up to you. I have used tren deca basically everything but anavar and anadrol.

    I'm holding off on it for the sleepiness issues. Some people don't get that. I might I'm going to order some dbol and drol. So if drol starts kicking my ass I can switch over to dianabol.

    You will grow either way. Just my .02
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Haha damn, well let's make a toll Cus I already have it on the way. But I have plenty of time to hold off to order dbol.
    I love both. Plan to go 20mgs dbol and 50mgs drol for the "kicker" on my next cycle. I had worse bp related sides from dbol than anything else, granted it was pretty highly dosed.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  20. What's the progress Dave? Any sides?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    What's the progress Dave? Any sides?
    I'm out of town right now guys sorry. I'm still pinning and hitting 1-2hr gym sessions. I'm up to 75mg ed of tren ace. I wasn't getting any major noticeable sides from eod so I'm gunna see what happens at ED.

    No night sweats
    No prolactin issues
    No depression, paranoia, or massive mood swings.
    No acne
    No appetite suppression.

    Only side I have so far is Tren cough.

    My buddy is using the sames guys TREN and he has retarded sides at 100mg eod lol. I got worried that it was underdosed. I'm just part of the rare few that don't get bad Tren Sides I guess.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I'm out of town right now guys sorry. I'm still pinning and hitting 1-2hr gym sessions. I'm up to 75mg ed of tren ace. I wasn't getting any major noticeable sides from eod so I'm gunna see what happens at ED.

    No night sweats
    No prolactin issues
    No depression, paranoia, or massive mood swings.
    No acne
    No appetite suppression.
    Good to hear!

    Keep it up Dave!

  23. Be glad you don't get tren sides
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  24. Glad you ain't getting no side!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Be glad you don't get tren sides
    Yeah man I feel lucky. My buddy who is pretty experienced and is a pretty large guy is trying tren for the first time too. He is thinking about quiting lol. The sides are so bad he says hes like a crazy person and can't sleep... but he is growing and getting retarded strong so we will see.

    I'm kind of bummed that I didn't buy a metric sh*t ton of tren. I would love to find my limit... or at least what point I get sides.

    I started HCG at 500iu EOD. Started on Christmas and going until the 7-8th of January. So about 3000iu in around 12 days. That gives me roughly a week for it to clear and then I start pct.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  26. Ok update guys... I'm growing fast now! My dad even noticed in the last 5 days I have been at his place.

    I am getting sick veins in my shoulders, traps, chest, lats and my calves are crazy! Losing some size off my waist, around 1/2in. My serratus is showing more.

    I'm still hitting the gym hard. I'm writing down all my workouts and whenever I get by a computer I will be putting them all up.

    Bp has been kinda high but I have brought it back in control.

    Diet is ok. I slacked yesterday since it was an off day and I smashed a ton of chicken wings Haha.

    I'm still taking Anabeta, Formasurge, Exemestane, Caber, and Cycle guard. I think I have all of those to thank for my lack of sides.

    Here us a question for you guys.. what do you think of running my last 12 days of TREN at 100mg ED? That's the highest I can run it and still end on time. I would like to see if by bumping up 25mg ED brings out any sides. I would bump my hcg up too and probably hit an extra dose of caber. Any suggestions? (It would equal 700mg EW of tren ace for almost 2 weeks).
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  27. Snapped these real quick. Not great but I think it shows progress. The forearm was wierd vascularity for just sitting watching tv for about an hour. No pump in either pics.

    Name:  ForumRunner_20121231_184826.png
Views: 328
Size:  364.9 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20121231_184943.png
Views: 412
Size:  501.8 KB
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  28. Nice dude. I say go for tren at 100mg ED for the last 12 days. Keep kicking ass.

  29. Man I say go for it! If your having F all sides now why not man! Should be fun

  30. **** yeah Dave do it! Def getting that size man!

  31. Definitely do 100 ed. Find your breaking point.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  32. 4 week blast? A lil a-la DC principle and "cycling for pennies"????
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  33. Why not bro? Give it a try if its too much then just cut back. This is a short cycle so run it had high and as hard as you ca handle.

    BTW, massive forearm bro!

    I have to ask brother, what is tren like? Is it all tr hype and more?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Why not bro? Give it a try if its too much then just cut back. This is a short cycle so run it had high and as hard as you ca handle.

    BTW, massive forearm bro!

    I have to ask brother, what is tren like? Is it all tr hype and more?
    Sounds good guys. I am going to bring up the dose here soon. Honestly it was hype for me... it doesn't effect me like other people. my buddy can't handle the sides and he is running it at half my dose. I'm just one of those lucky guys that gets all the good and no bad from Tren. It makes you feel godly btw hahaha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  35. Hit bi/tris today and killed it!! I am writing down all of my workouts still and I will be posting them up when I return home. I land back in NC Saturday night so pics and updates Sunday/Monday.

    Saturday my Tren dose goes to 100mg ED.

    I measured my arms today... 17.5 inches flexed with no pump. I had less than 14 in arms a year ago.... a year and a half ago I was 150-155. Now I'm 195+ with less BF... I willsee if I can dig up some old pictures from a couple years ago..
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  36. 4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol


    Nice Dave. Just came back from NC
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  37. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Hit bi/tris today and killed it!! I am writing down all of my workouts still and I will be posting them up when I return home. I land back in NC Saturday night so pics and updates Sunday/Monday.

    Saturday my Tren dose goes to 100mg ED.

    I measured my arms today... 17.5 inches flexed with no pump. I had less than 14 in arms a year ago.... a year and a half ago I was 150-155. Now I'm 195+ with less BF... I willsee if I can dig up some old pictures from a couple years ago..
    Killer bro would love some transformation pics! How was sea town bud ?
    Independent

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Killer bro would love some transformation pics! How was sea town bud ?
    It was good man. Had a killer time. I'm in boise now chillin with family.

    Preracing- where in NC? I'm near wilmington on the coast
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  39. 4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    It was good man. Had a killer time. I'm in boise now chillin with family.

    Preracing- where in NC? I'm near wilmington on the coast
    I was in kannapolis visiting my family. Right outside concord/Charlotte.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  40. Chapel hill is where im from
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. thoughts on cycle test e tren e deca
    By dedicatedmean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 10:45 AM
  2. Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar
    By banksno925 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 06:20 PM
  3. Advice on next cycle (Test E/Tren E/D-Bol)
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 07:03 PM
  4. Second cycle - Test E, Tren E
    By byggern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 10:31 AM
  5. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 02:37 PM
Log in
Log in