4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Page 6 of 29 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Let's get injecting yeah buddy
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

2. Taking notes on this one. Just read the whole thing to catch up. Sounds MONEY!!

Pin something foo.
    •   

3. Updates?

4. He overdosed! I kid I kid! Lol

5. Lol.... this will be awsome if this actually works.... imagine how many good keepable cycles you could have in a yr... especially if tou through in some peptides or lgf lr3 or insulin or hgh in with the mix and off cycle.... oooo ahhhh....
    •   

6. Bump for OP.

7. Yeah... hes supposed to have injected by now....

8. Dave's pinned already trust me lol sometimes he dissapears for a few days. No one knows where he goes but last log I think we decided he locked himself up in a sex cave for a few days lol he'll be back and more swoll than he was when he left
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Dave's pinned already trust me lol sometimes he dissapears for a few days. No one knows where he goes but last log I think we decided he locked himself up in a sex cave for a few days lol he'll be back and more swoll than he was when he left
    I think we lost him to his sex-capades for the next few days lol.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

10. I say we go hold him down and pin him and get this going
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Dave's pinned already trust me lol sometimes he dissapears for a few days. No one knows where he goes but last log I think we decided he locked himself up in a sex cave for a few days lol he'll be back and more swoll than he was when he left
    Haha that hilarious.

12. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

I think we lost him to his sex-capades for the next few days lol.
    Standard far a DD thread right?

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    I say we go hold him down and pin him and get this going
    Lol he's probably 2-3 pins deep already too busy poking something else besides himself to update
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

13. Haha you guys are focking ridiculous. I started this morning. Work was crazy and I had a 21 hour shift lol. So unwillingly I delayed it until a good time. I'm back, healthy, rested and ready fock sh*t up
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

14. Updates coming....

15. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Haha you guys are focking ridiculous. I started this morning. Work was crazy and I had a 21 hour shift lol. So unwillingly I delayed it until a good time. I'm back, healthy, rested and ready fock sh*t up
    Money!!
    He's gonna be mad when the world ends 6 days into his cycle though.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ShockTroop

Money!!
    He's gonna be mad when the world ends 6 days into his cycle though.
    Lol at least I die with highly anabolic and androgenic blood levels.... an happy

17. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

Lol at least I die with highly anabolic and androgenic blood levels.... an happy
    This is true.

18. Just hit 1cc of TNE SMASH. off to the gym!

19. You can't blame us for assuming man lol
    Purus labs Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    You can't blame us for assuming man lol
    Not at all. I have a tendency to disappear and come back with a sweet story

21. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Where are the post cycle nudes bro? I subbed in this sh*t under the impression that there would be nudes! Haha totally homo.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

22. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Where are the post cycle nudes bro? I subbed in this sh*t under the impression that there would be nudes! Haha totally homo.
    I emailed you a full spread didnt you get it? Lol so homo. I took some just gotta post them this weekend.

23. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Same, just without the sweet stories lol.

Hope the cycle goes well, I do agree on earlier advice about minimum eod for tren ace, its an odd compound that doesn't seem to follow the traditional half-life rules (maybe due to the fact the body can't break it down further beyond tren once the ester is removed).
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

24. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast

Same, just without the sweet stories lol.

Hope the cycle goes well, I do agree on earlier advice about minimum eod for tren ace, its an odd compound that doesn't seem to follow the traditional half-life rules (maybe due to the fact the body can't break it down further beyond tren once the ester is removed).
    Yeah I have decided it is 125mg eod for 28ish days. 14 injections plus the 250mg preload on cycle day 0 totalling 2000mg in less than 30 days.

BTW... TNE SMASH is da sh*t!!!! Greatest pump and intensity I can ever remember having.

25. Cycle day -1
    Pinned
    100mg Test P
    100mg Tren A
    130mg TNE Smash
    Exemestane 8mg
    Formasurge 6 pumps (split AM/PM)

Ate clean about 3000 calories with 350g protein.

Hit chest lightly and chased a pump... man was it crazy. I thought my skin was gunna rip. I can describe it like a SD pump... on steroids lol.

I am using the HST-7 Training protocol. 6 days a week and doing HITT with a buddy 4-5 times in the morning during the week. He likes some crossfit stuff and sprints. Should be interesting

26. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Cycle day -1
    Pinned
    100mg Test P
    100mg Tren A
    130mg TNE Smash
    Exemestane 8mg
    Formasurge 6 pumps (split AM/PM)

Ate clean about 3000 calories with 350g protein.

Hit chest lightly and chased a pump... man was it crazy. I thought my skin was gunna rip. I can describe it like a SD pump... on steroids lol.

I am using the HST-7 Training protocol. 6 days a week and doing HITT with a buddy 4-5 times in the morning during the week. He likes some crossfit stuff and sprints. Should be interesting
    Now that's a ****ing pin brother!!! I hear it's best to pin short esters then lift 1-1.5 hours later not sure if it's bro science or not
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Now that's a ****ing pin brother!!! I hear it's best to pin short esters then lift 1-1.5 hours later not sure if it's bro science or not
    Yeah I pin 1 hour prior and 30 minutes prior for the TNE. I'm site injecting everything. I'm a focking pin cushion. The TNE is bilateral so for example today is my last preload day so I hit
    100mg Test P in one glute
    150mg Tren A in the other
    100mg TNE in shoulders bilateral (50mg each)

Its a lot of pinning

28. Update- Cycle Day "0"
    Pinned-
    150mg Tren A
    100mg Test P
    100mg TNE (regular) bilateral in shoulders

Anabeta
    Formasurge (6pumps)
    Exemestane 8mg

workout-
    Shoulders/Traps/Rear Delts
    Shoulders-
    Seated DB Press (4 sets) 70x10, 70x10, 70x10, 70x8
    DB Front Raise (3 Sets) 30x8, 30x8, 30x8
    DB Lateral Raise (3 sets) 20x10, 25x8, 25x8
    Lateral raise machine (7 Sets) 70x8, 60x10, 10, 9, 8, 50x10, 10

Traps-
    DB shrugs (3 sets) 100x12, 110x12, 110x12
    BB Shrugs (7 sets) 225x10, 315x8, 405x8, 315x8, 225x10, 225x10, 225x10

Rear Delts-
    DB Rear Machine Flyes (5 sets) 110x10, 10, 8, 8, 8

Felt solid and had a sick pump from the TNE. I am done preloading and cycle day "1" is tomorrow. the exemestane at 8mg and 6 pumps of formasurge has got me dry as fock! Formasurge and Anabeta has got me hungry as sh*t all the time. I could eat a butthole out of a skunk most of the day even after eating. The Tren will be hitting me by Tuesday is my guess because I preloaded so heavy, this goes for Test P too. More stuff to come... its about to get CRAZY!!!!

29. Have fun. That tren ace is going to hit you like a freight train in a couple days. I have used a lot of tren my last run. Love the stuff.

I step on stage in 2014(oh yes I have made huge strides in 8 months since my last log) my next cycle for adding some more mass
    1-14 1.5grams test a week
    1-4 anadrol 75mgs a day
    1-10NPP 500mgs a day
    1-10 tren ace 500mgs a day
    7iu HGH
    Insulin

Anyways have fun. And yes I will post pics of myself soon, and yea sorry for hijacking lol
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

30. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    Have fun. That tren ace is going to hit you like a freight train in a couple days. I have used a lot of tren my last run. Love the stuff.

I step on stage in 2014(oh yes I have made huge strides in 8 months since my last log) my next cycle for adding some more mass
    1-14 1.5grams test a week
    1-4 anadrol 75mgs a day
    1-10NPP 500mgs a day
    1-10 tren ace 500mgs a day
    7iu HGH
    Insulin

Anyways have fun. And yes I will post pics of myself soon, and yea sorry for hijacking lol
    Let me know when you log it bro. Sounds sick.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on cycle test e tren e deca
    By dedicatedmean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 11:45 AM
  2. Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar
    By banksno925 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 07:20 PM
  3. Advice on next cycle (Test E/Tren E/D-Bol)
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:03 PM
  4. Second cycle - Test E, Tren E
    By byggern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 11:31 AM
  5. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 03:37 PM