4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Page 6 of 35 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I stated I had come off a steep cut. I gained a lot in the first 10 days- like 15lbs. Which is muscle memory glycogen and some new muscle.

Plus I was eating about 5k calories a day.

Now I'm cutting and ive gained about 4 lbs while in a steep deficit.
    Tren nom nom
    Very interesting man. Sounds good... I cant wait to start my Tren this weekend!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. I am skeptical but I will watch because if it works I will do it
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I am skeptical but I will watch because if it works I will do it
    I am also. Not very though. I gain fast at first then slow down during cycles. So on paper this sounds great but we will see if my genetics like it and respond properly. It would be sweet to be able to blast a ridiculous amount of gear in a few weeks and recover fast then do it again. Every 8ish weeks you would be on cycle.

4. DD I think you need to hurry up and kick this thing off! The anticipation is getting to me

5. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    DD I think you need to hurry up and kick this thing off! The anticipation is getting to me
    Haha, I second this!
    •   

6. For real.... especially witg prop and tren sitting here and staring at me... lol

7. START TEH CYCLE BISH!!!!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

8. Tomorrow guys. I'm healthy now and am taking today off to be fresh for tomorrow. I am about 5 days preloaded on anabeta and cycle guard. 2 days for the Formasurge.

Pics tonight.

I might have a hookup on some oral anadrol to throw in. My buddy wants me to try some and see how potent it is... cant turn down free gear My TNE Smash has some but I would like to run it higher than that allows.

9. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Tomorrow guys. I'm healthy now and am taking today off to be fresh for tomorrow. I am about 5 days preloaded on anabeta and cycle guard. 2 days for the Formasurge.

Pics tonight.

I might have a hookup on some oral anadrol to throw in. My buddy wants me to try some and see how potent it is... cant turn down free gear My TNE Smash has some but I would like to run it higher than that allows.
    If it's real anadrol man you'll LOVE it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

If it's real anadrol man you'll LOVE it.
    I love abombs! He is concerned it is underdosed .... I was like... well I will take em and let you know.

11. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

I love abombs! He is concerned it is underdosed .... I was like... well I will take em and let you know.
    Lol hell of a friend
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

If it's underdosed just take more just saying lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Lol hell of a friend
    I know right? He got almost 400 tabs in a bulk promo for dirt cheap. They are 25mg each too. I was like.... I can take about 30 of em and let you know

14. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

I know right? He got almost 400 tabs in a bulk promo for dirt cheap. They are 25mg each too. I was like.... I can take about 30 of em and let you know
    Awsome!! I wanna know where he bought em lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

Awsome!! I wanna know where he bought em lol
    Promo ended man. He didn't even tell me till too late

16. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Does he need another friend? I'm available...(no homo), ( unless of course free gear is available)

17. That's awsom. Let me know how drol works for ya. I wanna use that over dbol.

18. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod
    That's awsom. Let me know how drol works for ya. I wanna use that over dbol.
    Well I have used it before and loved it. Even if my buddy doesn't hook me up I will still be using it this cycle.

My TNE SMASH 130 is 75mg TNE, 25mg Dbol and 30mg Anadrol per 1cc. I'm super stoked to use it and my source only made a small batch.

19. Wow that sounds like a killer careful about your joints. Gonna have some great increase in strength. Which would you prefer out of the each?

20. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod
    Wow that sounds like a killer careful about your joints. Gonna have some great increase in strength. Which would you prefer out of the each?
    I like anadrol a bit more than dbol. There was no difference on my lipids from one to the other the times I have used them but anadrol had me less bloated. Bloat is all in the diet though IMO

21. Liquid anadrol? Sounds cool

22. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2
    Liquid anadrol? Sounds cool
    They have oral liquid or tabs. Mine is injectable. 75mg TNE, 25mg Dbol, 30mg Anadrol all in 1 injection.

Don't want to insult anyone but TNE is Testosterone No Ester.

23. Yeah I'm gonna order some liquid drol. So today's the day ya start?

24. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod
    Yeah I'm gonna order some liquid drol. So today's the day ya start?
    Yeah or in the morning doesn't really matter. Its an off day for me. I just have to pin by tomorrow evening's workout.

25. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

They have oral liquid or tabs. Mine is injectable. 75mg TNE, 25mg Dbol, 30mg Anadrol all in 1 injection.

Don't want to insult anyone but TNE is Testosterone No Ester.
    Man that sounds like a sweet blend!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on cycle test e tren e deca
    By dedicatedmean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 11:45 AM
  2. Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar
    By banksno925 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 07:20 PM
  3. Advice on next cycle (Test E/Tren E/D-Bol)
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:03 PM
  4. Second cycle - Test E, Tren E
    By byggern in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 11:31 AM
  5. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 03:37 PM