4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Page 5 of 22 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,308
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Dave's pinned already trust me lol sometimes he dissapears for a few days. No one knows where he goes but last log I think we decided he locked himself up in a sex cave for a few days lol he'll be back and more swoll than he was when he left
    Haha that hilarious.

  2. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,342
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    I think we lost him to his sex-capades for the next few days lol.
    Standard far a DD thread right?

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    I say we go hold him down and pin him and get this going
    Lol he's probably 2-3 pins deep already too busy poking something else besides himself to update
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  3. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Haha you guys are focking ridiculous. I started this morning. Work was crazy and I had a 21 hour shift lol. So unwillingly I delayed it until a good time. I'm back, healthy, rested and ready fock sh*t up
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Updates coming....
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  5. Registered User
    ShockTroop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Haha you guys are focking ridiculous. I started this morning. Work was crazy and I had a 21 hour shift lol. So unwillingly I delayed it until a good time. I'm back, healthy, rested and ready fock sh*t up
    Money!!
    He's gonna be mad when the world ends 6 days into his cycle though.
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  6. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ShockTroop

    Money!!
    He's gonna be mad when the world ends 6 days into his cycle though.
    Lol at least I die with highly anabolic and androgenic blood levels.... an happy
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  7. Registered User
    ShockTroop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    Lol at least I die with highly anabolic and androgenic blood levels.... an happy
    This is true.
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  8. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Just hit 1cc of TNE SMASH. off to the gym!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  9. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,342
    Answers
    0


    You can't blame us for assuming man lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  10. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    You can't blame us for assuming man lol
    Not at all. I have a tendency to disappear and come back with a sweet story
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  11. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Not at all. I have a tendency to disappear and come back with a sweet story
    Where are the post cycle nudes bro? I subbed in this sh*t under the impression that there would be nudes! Haha totally homo.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  12. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Where are the post cycle nudes bro? I subbed in this sh*t under the impression that there would be nudes! Haha totally homo.
    I emailed you a full spread didnt you get it? Lol so homo. I took some just gotta post them this weekend.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  13. Registered User
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,517
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Not at all. I have a tendency to disappear and come back with a sweet story
    Same, just without the sweet stories lol.

    Hope the cycle goes well, I do agree on earlier advice about minimum eod for tren ace, its an odd compound that doesn't seem to follow the traditional half-life rules (maybe due to the fact the body can't break it down further beyond tren once the ester is removed).
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  14. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast

    Same, just without the sweet stories lol.

    Hope the cycle goes well, I do agree on earlier advice about minimum eod for tren ace, its an odd compound that doesn't seem to follow the traditional half-life rules (maybe due to the fact the body can't break it down further beyond tren once the ester is removed).
    Yeah I have decided it is 125mg eod for 28ish days. 14 injections plus the 250mg preload on cycle day 0 totalling 2000mg in less than 30 days.

    BTW... TNE SMASH is da sh*t!!!! Greatest pump and intensity I can ever remember having.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  15. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Cycle day -1
    Pinned
    100mg Test P
    100mg Tren A
    130mg TNE Smash
    Exemestane 8mg
    Formasurge 6 pumps (split AM/PM)

    Ate clean about 3000 calories with 350g protein.

    Hit chest lightly and chased a pump... man was it crazy. I thought my skin was gunna rip. I can describe it like a SD pump... on steroids lol.

    I am using the HST-7 Training protocol. 6 days a week and doing HITT with a buddy 4-5 times in the morning during the week. He likes some crossfit stuff and sprints. Should be interesting
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  16. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Cycle day -1
    Pinned
    100mg Test P
    100mg Tren A
    130mg TNE Smash
    Exemestane 8mg
    Formasurge 6 pumps (split AM/PM)

    Ate clean about 3000 calories with 350g protein.

    Hit chest lightly and chased a pump... man was it crazy. I thought my skin was gunna rip. I can describe it like a SD pump... on steroids lol.

    I am using the HST-7 Training protocol. 6 days a week and doing HITT with a buddy 4-5 times in the morning during the week. He likes some crossfit stuff and sprints. Should be interesting
    Now that's a ****ing pin brother!!! I hear it's best to pin short esters then lift 1-1.5 hours later not sure if it's bro science or not
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  17. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Now that's a ****ing pin brother!!! I hear it's best to pin short esters then lift 1-1.5 hours later not sure if it's bro science or not
    Yeah I pin 1 hour prior and 30 minutes prior for the TNE. I'm site injecting everything. I'm a focking pin cushion. The TNE is bilateral so for example today is my last preload day so I hit
    100mg Test P in one glute
    150mg Tren A in the other
    100mg TNE in shoulders bilateral (50mg each)

    Its a lot of pinning
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  18. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Update- Cycle Day "0"
    Pinned-
    150mg Tren A
    100mg Test P
    100mg TNE (regular) bilateral in shoulders

    Anabeta
    Formasurge (6pumps)
    Exemestane 8mg

    workout-
    Shoulders/Traps/Rear Delts
    Shoulders-
    Seated DB Press (4 sets) 70x10, 70x10, 70x10, 70x8
    DB Front Raise (3 Sets) 30x8, 30x8, 30x8
    DB Lateral Raise (3 sets) 20x10, 25x8, 25x8
    Lateral raise machine (7 Sets) 70x8, 60x10, 10, 9, 8, 50x10, 10

    Traps-
    DB shrugs (3 sets) 100x12, 110x12, 110x12
    BB Shrugs (7 sets) 225x10, 315x8, 405x8, 315x8, 225x10, 225x10, 225x10

    Rear Delts-
    DB Rear Machine Flyes (5 sets) 110x10, 10, 8, 8, 8

    Felt solid and had a sick pump from the TNE. I am done preloading and cycle day "1" is tomorrow. the exemestane at 8mg and 6 pumps of formasurge has got me dry as fock! Formasurge and Anabeta has got me hungry as sh*t all the time. I could eat a butthole out of a skunk most of the day even after eating. The Tren will be hitting me by Tuesday is my guess because I preloaded so heavy, this goes for Test P too. More stuff to come... its about to get CRAZY!!!!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  19. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    Have fun. That tren ace is going to hit you like a freight train in a couple days. I have used a lot of tren my last run. Love the stuff.

    I step on stage in 2014(oh yes I have made huge strides in 8 months since my last log) my next cycle for adding some more mass
    1-14 1.5grams test a week
    1-4 anadrol 75mgs a day
    1-10NPP 500mgs a day
    1-10 tren ace 500mgs a day
    7iu HGH
    Insulin


    Anyways have fun. And yes I will post pics of myself soon, and yea sorry for hijacking lol
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  20. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    Have fun. That tren ace is going to hit you like a freight train in a couple days. I have used a lot of tren my last run. Love the stuff.

    I step on stage in 2014(oh yes I have made huge strides in 8 months since my last log) my next cycle for adding some more mass
    1-14 1.5grams test a week
    1-4 anadrol 75mgs a day
    1-10NPP 500mgs a day
    1-10 tren ace 500mgs a day
    7iu HGH
    Insulin

    Anyways have fun. And yes I will post pics of myself soon, and yea sorry for hijacking lol
    Let me know when you log it bro. Sounds sick.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  21. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    I will

    Watching this log closely has my interest for sure
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  22. Registered User
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,308
    Answers
    0


    Aww **** I get sick and called on to work And I come back to this! Glad it finally started and **** manbeast.... Haven't seen him In a long time! Common Dave! Kill it!
  23. Registered User
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,308
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    Have fun. That tren ace is going to hit you like a freight train in a couple days. I have used a lot of tren my last run. Love the stuff.

    I step on stage in 2014(oh yes I have made huge strides in 8 months since my last log) my next cycle for adding some more mass
    1-14 1.5grams test a week
    1-4 anadrol 75mgs a day
    1-10NPP 500mgs a day
    1-10 tren ace 500mgs a day
    7iu HGH
    Insulin

    Anyways have fun. And yes I will post pics of myself soon, and yea sorry for hijacking lol
    Fu k this sounds like a brutal but fun ride! Def post up a link when you start this.
  24. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thyrod
    Aww **** I get sick and called on to work And I come back to this! Glad it finally started and **** manbeast.... Haven't seen him In a long time! Common Dave! Kill it!
    There he is! Stay tuned its about to be crazy.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  25. Registered User
    Warwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    85
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Have fun. That tren ace is going to hit you like a freight train in a couple days. I have used a lot of tren my last run. Love the stuff.

    I step on stage in 2014(oh yes I have made huge strides in 8 months since my last log) my next cycle for adding some more mass
    1-14 1.5grams test a week
    1-4 anadrol 75mgs a day
    1-10NPP 500mgs a day
    1-10 tren ace 500mgs a day
    7iu HGH
    Insulin


    Anyways have fun. And yes I will post pics of myself soon, and yea sorry for hijacking lol
    Oh ****! Now that's a cycle bro! Will you be running some caber with that?
  26. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    Yes I will e using caver and an Ai


    Back in topic gents don't want to derail a rothers log

    I will post a link when I start
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  27. Registered User
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Answers
    0


    How are the injections feeling man? Short-estered test has a bad rep for being quite a painful injection.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  28. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,398
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    A gram of testosterone
    60mg dianabol (first 4 weeks)
    And 500mg NPP a week
    That's funny because you told David Dunn in your last log you were taking at least 4 months off. It's only been four months and this is your second cycle since. ;-)

    Or did I mess up my dates?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  29. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    That's funny because you told David Dunn in your last log you were taking at least 4 months off. It's only been four months and this is your second cycle since. ;-)

    Or did I mess up my dates?
    Schwell if your going to run that big of a cycle why not blast and cruise broski?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  30. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    How are the injections feeling man? Short-estered test has a bad rep for being quite a painful injection.
    Lol yeah it kills bro. I did biceps with TNE smash today and it was painful. I'm not sure what was worse the pump or PIP lol.

    I have noticed TNE only burns and hurts for a few hours. Its a dull pain nothing that serious in my opinion... just enough for you to be like wtf? Lol

    No PIP from Prop at all. My source's fear is amazing! I love no pip
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  31. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,398
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Schwell if your going to run that big of a cycle why not blast and cruise broski?
    I think he would rather just straight blast from the sounds!! :-D
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  32. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    That's funny because you told David Dunn in your last log you were taking at least 4 months off. It's only been four months and this is your second cycle since. ;-)

    Or did I mess up my dates?
    No I did say that. That cycle was 8 weeks. I cruised 8 weeks then started cutting.

    I do blast and cruise.

    And I have bloods done.

    I don't need to defend myself. Nor should we clog this mans thread up with people's self righteousness. Live and let live. My pictures will do the talking. When it is time.
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  33. Registered User
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Lol yeah it kills bro. I did biceps with TNE smash today and it was painful. I'm not sure what was worse the pump or PIP lol.

    I have noticed TNE only burns and hurts for a few hours. Its a dull pain nothing that serious in my opinion... just enough for you to be like wtf? Lol

    No PIP from Prop at all. My source's fear is amazing! I love no pip
    Glad to hear it man. With the rep prop has, I had a feeling that TNE could only be worse lol, seeing that the pain is typically linked to the ester length. I'm planning on going with prop for my next run, thinking about possibly doing something like you're doing here (4-week cycle) with test-p and mast-p, maybe some sd along with those since I stocked up on an ass load before it was banned and have yet to use any (if anyone needs any...).

    Perhaps I missed something when I was gone for a few months, but what does "fear" refer to? When you say your source's fear is amazing?

    schwell - I don't think he was calling you out or asking you to defend yourself, he just recalled you saying something and was asking. I'm led to believe that by the winky face in his post.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  34. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Glad to hear it man. With the rep prop has, I had a feeling that TNE could only be worse lol, seeing that the pain is typically linked to the ester length. I'm planning on going with prop for my next run, thinking about possibly doing something like you're doing here (4-week cycle) with test-p and mast-p, maybe some sd along with those since I stocked up on an ass load before it was banned and have yet to use any (if anyone needs any...).

    Perhaps I missed something when I was gone for a few months, but what does "fear" refer to? When you say your source's fear is amazing?
    I meant gear man lol. Damn phone auto spell. The PIP is worse depending on ester and source imo. I have had gear that was painless and I also had gear that cripplez you Haha. TNE is worth it for sure. The PIP goes away fast.

    For your cycle you should run sd and TestP, Tren A and Mast P. That would be sick!!! I got some ideas for future bursts if this one works well
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  35. Registered User
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Answers
    0


    Got some serious reservations about tren. If I ever take it, it'll be after quite a few other cycles: I just don't think I need an anabolic of that strength at my current point. Also, my prolactin/progesterone levels have always been sensitive, and for that reason alone tren worries me, caber or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  36. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Got some serious reservations about tren. If I ever take it, it'll be after quite a few other cycles: I just don't think I need an anabolic of that strength at my current point. Also, my prolactin/progesterone levels have always been sensitive, and for that reason alone tren worries me, caber or not.
    Very logical man. Props to you for being safe and smart. If I was prolactin sensitive I would be careful as well.

    I think a Test P and Mast P with SD or anadrol would be sick! Run Mast about 200mg higher than Test and blast TNE preWo
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  37. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,430
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    I meant gear man lol. Damn phone auto spell. The PIP is worse depending on ester and source imo. I have had gear that was painless and I also had gear that cripplez you Haha. TNE is worth it for sure. The PIP goes away fast.

    For your cycle you should run sd and TestP, Tren A and Mast P. That would be sick!!! I got some ideas for future bursts if this one works well
    That's probably going to by my next cycle. Test p tren mast, sd and dbol. It'll also be the start of a cruise.

    How's the tren treating you?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  38. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    That's probably going to by my next cycle. Test p tren mast, sd and dbol. It'll also be the start of a cruise.

    How's the tren treating you?
    I'm great man. Feeling alpha as fuk. I have been getting more temperamental and aggressive but that the only noticeable sides. Tomorrow is cycle day 2 and my 3rd pin of tren... should hit me like a Peterbuilt Truck soon lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  39. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    You will know when the ace hits you. Trust me lol.
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  40. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Answers
    0


    Yes you will. Lol.. that stuff is intense...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. thoughts on cycle test e tren e deca
    By dedicatedmean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 09:45 AM
  2. Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar
    By banksno925 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 05:20 PM
  3. Advice on next cycle (Test E/Tren E/D-Bol)
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 06:03 PM
  4. Second cycle - Test E, Tren E
    By byggern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 09:31 AM
  5. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 01:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in