4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Page 29 of 35 First ... 2728293031 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

    Banana hammock
    Anything to make you happy... im on tren so my muscles grew....even the love one. Hahaha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice


  2. Unsubbed...
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Unsubbed...
    Hahaha what my humor too sick? Sorry military guy's humor gets raunchy
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  4. Tren, that explains it. **** works miracles. I want balls only shots
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Hahaha what my humor too sick? Sorry military guy's humor gets raunchy
    Bro I'm a Sgt in the Marines. Another knuckle dragging grunt. Gay chicken is the weirdest thing I've ever seen
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Bro I'm a Sgt in the Marines. Another knuckle dragging grunt. Gay chicken is the weirdest thing I've ever seen
    Mee too! Ha and yes
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  7. Why wasnt I told of this?!?!?!?!?! I am so in.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Why wasnt I told of this?!?!?!?!?! I am so in.
    Hello
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  9. In! You're lookin swole as f*ck bro!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****78 558"/>
    Hahaha dude you just made my day.

    When people actually ask if I lift I say no. They get confused and say how? I explain I eat pizza and drink beer everyday and the rest is genetics.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Hahaha dude you just made my day.

    When people actually ask if I lift I say no. They get confused and say how? I explain I eat pizza and drink beer everyday and the rest is genetics.
    No one asks me if I lift.... #skinnypersonproblems

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    No one asks me if I lift.... #skinnypersonproblems
    Ha it don't matter if they ask. You KNOW you destroy sh*t in the gym. Its hard to explain the pain and sacrifice (training, diet etc etc) in words unless that person is on or above your level. The average person.... I ignore their comments. My meathead bros are the only opinions I care about. Plus all you roided out psychos here on AM.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  13. Name:  7.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  136.9 KB

    some motivation
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Hahaha dude you just made my day.

    When people actually ask if I lift I say no. They get confused and say how? I explain I eat pizza and drink beer everyday and the rest is genetics.
    nice.

    People at the gym always ask me what I'm on. My go-to response is simple, "I'm high on life bish!"
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post

    nice.

    People at the gym always ask me what I'm on. My go-to response is simple, "I'm high on life bish!"
    I say "the ground" or name the equipment I'm using. "What you on man?" Me: "the flat bench.." Them: "????"
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    nice.

    People at the gym always ask me what I'm on. My go-to response is simple, "I'm high on life bish!"
    Raspberry Ketones
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Raspberry Ketones
    Flintstone vitamins
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    Flintstone vitamins
    Mountain dew
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  19. Bath salts!!!










    jk
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  20. No one ever asks me what I'm in but I generally have a displeased look. So I think they think I'm anger. But I do get alot of what should I do to get ...
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  21. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    No one ever asks me what I'm in but I generally have a displeased look. So I think they think I'm anger. But I do get alot of what should I do to get ...
    I put my headphones in and my fuk you face on but people just wanna go interrupting ol Dave while he lifts to see what hes taking. Sh*t makes me mad. Plus you get the window lickers that eye fuk you like you are a circus freak while you lift. I always end up saying something to someone... "what the fuk you looking at boy?" Tren makes me mean at the gym lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    I put my headphones in and my fuk you face on but people just wanna go interrupting ol Dave while he lifts to see what hes taking. Sh*t makes me mad. Plus you get the window lickers that eye fuk you like you are a circus freak while you lift. I always end up saying something to someone... "what the fuk you looking at boy?" Tren makes me mean at the gym lol
    This^ I have this problem after just a long day and no gear. When I was on I nearly killed the kid that opened his car door into my truck in the parking lot while I was sitting in it. Luckily there's rarely more then one other person in my gym when I go and since I've snapped on him before he just keeps his eyes down and stays out of the way now ha. Headphones, hat, rage-face ftw
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  23. I just blare headphones and look pissed normally gets the job done. When I shave my head that also gets the job done.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  24. Lol. You probably workout on base at those semper fit joints eh? All the boots running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I have like 4 of those gym rat shirts. Each earned with 100 hours. Of course I signed a lot of my own logs lol
    Independent Review
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. thoughts on cycle test e tren e deca
    By dedicatedmean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 10:45 AM
  2. Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar
    By banksno925 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 06:20 PM
  3. Advice on next cycle (Test E/Tren E/D-Bol)
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 07:03 PM
  4. Second cycle - Test E, Tren E
    By byggern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 10:31 AM
  5. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 02:37 PM
Log in
Log in