4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Page 29 of 29 First ... 272829

1. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

Lucky Mother ****er!

I get my gear faster than I get my supplements, I know what you mean. Go have fun pimpin them hotties Bro, I will be thinking bout ya haha
    Haha they try and kidnap me. When I go there I order 1 corona with lime everytime other than that I never drink. So they try really hard to get me by offering free shots and stuff. I sit there sipping my corona, smashing crab legs, oysters and flounder like a freak lol.

Just got off. Its 11am and 75! Woot! Sand, food and hotties here I come!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Haha they try and kidnap me. When I go there I order 1 corona with lime everytime other than that I never drink. So they try really hard to get me by offering free shots and stuff. I sit there sipping my corona, smashing crab legs, oysters and flounder like a freak lol.

Nice! Have fun Bro!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Lucky! It's pouring rain with tornado watches out here! Have fun brother
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

4. DD posted a couple of stories you might like on my new log check it out if you get a chance.

How big can i get? Cycle log

5. Thinking of starting a log for my year long bulk/cut and prep. I have to send weekly pictures to my coach. I am laying out my cycle compounds for the next year tomorrow. Anyone interested if I were to log it? I would end this thread and start it this weekend with pics. (Got my camera!) Any ideas on what you guys would like to see in it? I will be on about once a week while in The Ghan.

6. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Thinking of starting a log for my year long bulk/cut and prep. I have to send weekly pictures to my coach. I am laying out my cycle compounds for the next year tomorrow. Anyone interested if I were to log it? I would end this thread and start it this weekend with pics. (Got my camera!) Any ideas on what you guys would like to see in it? I will be on about once a week while in The Ghan.
    Hell ya man. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we need to hear the tales ha. Plus I'm sure you've got a monster setup that will show us all how it's done
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/

7. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Thinking of starting a log for my year long bulk/cut and prep. I have to send weekly pictures to my coach. I am laying out my cycle compounds for the next year tomorrow. Anyone interested if I were to log it? I would end this thread and start it this weekend with pics. (Got my camera!) Any ideas on what you guys would like to see in it? I will be on about once a week while in The Ghan.
    Free steroids for all followers of the log. (Too much?)

Seriously though, I think you should definitely log it. Although I could do without seeing you taking pictures of yourself in your underwear.....

8. I'm only in if there are underwear pics
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

9. I would never follow one of your logs
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

10. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I would never follow one of your logs
    I wouldn't even follow my own log...
    •   

11. i wouldnt follow it if it had dick pics
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

12. I'd follow if there was noods....

13. I'm only following if we get herpes by the same Thai hooker with a 12 inch dong.

Wait what?

14. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I'm only following if we get herpes by the same Thai hooker with a 12 inch dong.

Wait what?
    That's manageable.... I got it covered

15. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'd follow if there was noods....
    Constant noodz

16. Just took pics. Gunna get thread up this afternoon or tomorrow.

17. Wait you didn't mention Thai tranny hookers.... Im in
    Christopher

18. ok new thread is up. I snapped pictures and will get them up later today. DangerDave's Long Azz Cycle before Contest Prep

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on cycle test e tren e deca
    By dedicatedmean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 11:45 AM
  2. Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar
    By banksno925 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 07:20 PM
  3. Advice on next cycle (Test E/Tren E/D-Bol)
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:03 PM
  4. Second cycle - Test E, Tren E
    By byggern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 11:31 AM
  5. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 03:37 PM