4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Page 27 of 29 First ... 2526272829 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Haha welcome!

Slappy- i just strip and sell my body for extra $$$. Bigger muscles and tattoos are expenses of the job... totally tried to write off tattoos and steroids on my taxes HAHA i wish...
    Yeah, I'm just trying to moonlight for extra cash. Welding pays my bills, it's just sporadic.

Roids and tatts should totally be tax deductible. Maybe they could have an awesomeness scale that individuals would have to exceed to be applicable.

I just might write Obama. He's done more controversial things than this lately.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Sounds like a little oil leaked out maybe. Was the pain down by your knee?
    Was my right quad so it was above and to the right of my knee.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

That has happened to me man. In my quads. You used a 1-1/2" pin right? If you went through the main muscle into the area in-between 2 of the quad muscles its possible the oil traveled. That make sense? It cleared up a few days later for me so I just assumed I stuck the pin through the muscle at an angle or whatever. Just one of those things.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

4. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    That has happened to me man. In my quads. You used a 1-1/2" pin right? If you went through the main muscle into the area in-between 2 of the quad muscles its possible the oil traveled. That make sense? It cleared up a few days later for me so I just assumed I stuck the pin through the muscle at an angle or whatever. Just one of those things.
    Yeah one inch pins. Thought something might have leaked. Thanks!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Yeah one inch pins. Thought something might have leaked. Thanks!
    No worries man. Don't sweat it. Minor bruising, redness, heat or even tender to the touch is normal. If it goes into week 2 and its like that then you got problems. Don't sweat it your body is tough as fuk it just gets freaked when you pump it full of hormones lol. Like wtf is this sh*t... fuk you I'm gunna grow, try and stop me
    •   

6. New favorite workout band. SERIANNA.. brutal yet relaxing.

7. Tore up shoulders.. gunna shower. Tren got me horny as all hell! I'm off to continue the man whoring adventures of Dave. Gunna hit the girl up from the gym this morning... gigidy gigidy. Maybe go hit up ECU campus and crash a party

8. Slay some ass for me, bro. I'm planning on tearing some up tonight. Got a hotel room at a very expensive hotel. My brothers wedding this weekend.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

9. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

My mast injection the other night in my right quad did the same. Pain all above the knee cap. I googled it and it seems it is common and more so with prop esters.

Dd you are looking good man. I can tell a huge diff man, you are much larger esp in the arms and shoulders.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

10. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Tore up shoulders.. gunna shower. Tren got me horny as all hell! I'm off to continue the man whoring adventures of Dave. Gunna hit the girl up from the gym this morning... gigidy gigidy. Maybe go hit up ECU campus and crash a party
    Fu(k i miss ECU, i nailed so many girls from there. Awesome party school!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

Fu(k i miss ECU, i nailed so many girls from there. Awesome party school!!!
    Ok epic night bros!! I'm not gunna go into crazy detail but Tren sex is straight freak status. Girl asked me WTF is wrong with you? I was dripping in sweat and I mean fukin pouring! Tren Dick for sure and never got off Haha. My test is low so I gotta pin 150mg Test E. The little Dave works fine just no getting off. Staying hard or getting hard is no problem at all.

Pics coming soon guys

12. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Ok epic night bros!! I'm not gunna go into crazy detail but Tren sex is straight freak status. Girl asked me WTF is wrong with you? I was dripping in sweat and I mean fukin pouring! Tren Dick for sure and never got off Haha. My test is low so I gotta pin 150mg Test E. The little Dave works fine just no getting off. Staying hard or getting hard is no problem at all.

Pics coming soon guys
    Haha "wtf is wrong with you?" Haha. Did you have to fake the ending? I've done that before...rollem over, pull it, make the noises and get some spit in your hand and sling it on their back.

13. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

Haha "wtf is wrong with you?" Haha. Did you have to fake the ending? I've done that before...rollem over, pull it, make the noises and get some spit in your hand and sling it on their back.
    Nope didn't fakes it. I just stopped and laid there sweating and panting Haha. She asked me... so I told her. I was like "I'm on steroids" she gave me a blank stare and after like 30 seconds was like "oh.... that explains a lot". You would be surprised with how many girls are ok with it. I tell em the truth if they ask. I get some weird replys.
    Here are some I have gotten-
    "Oh... *pause... I gotta go"
    "Can I watch you inject?"
    "I thought it made your Dick small.."
    "That explains a lot"
    "Oh you look like it"
    My favorite?
    "Is that why you have small balls?" Hahahahahahaha

14. Lmao your crazy bud.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

Hahaha love your work bro!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lmao your crazy bud.
    We are all crazy in our own way man. Nobody that lifts tons of weight and tries to change the hand of genetics they were dealt is "sane". I just push the envelope in every subject of my life.... stories are better that way

17. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

We are all crazy in our own way man. Nobody that lifts tons of weight and tries to change the hand of genetics they were dealt is "sane". I just push the envelope in every subject of my life.... stories are better that way
    Ha don't get me wrong by crazy I meant a bad ass mother fuker lol I love your stories brother!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Ha don't get me wrong by crazy I meant a bad ass mother fuker lol I love your stories brother!
    Ha thanks man. I will keep em coming.. I'm about to lift then going to a festival. Its like 75 and getting hotter... time for tank tops and hunting FUK YEAH! god tren makes you beyond horny

19. The girlfriend knows but pretends like she doesn't. I just call them hormone supplements. So the first time I had issues in the bed room she was relieved when I told her that it was the supplements
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

20. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    The girlfriend knows but pretends like she doesn't. I just call them hormone supplements. So the first time I had issues in the bed room she was relieved when I told her that it was the supplements
    Haha "hormone supplements" I like that I'm gonna use that one
    Purus labs Rep

21. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    The girlfriend knows but pretends like she doesn't. I just call them hormone supplements. So the first time I had issues in the bed room she was relieved when I told her that it was the supplements
    Fuk that I almost never admit its me... I blame them. I couldn't get off last blast towards the end and had this smoking girl over. She was 5' 7" dark black hair olive skin with a perfect ass that fit perfectly in my lap and to top it off.... the most perfect fake tits I have ever seen in my life! Amazing. Well anyways I can't get off after like an hour and a half. She had hers like 3 times anyways I tell her that its her fault.. what does she do? Puts on music makes me sit on my couch in my room and puts on the greatest strip show and BJ of my life. Tell them its them and they will act like freaks to prove something to you.... FACT!

22. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Fuk that I almost never admit its me... I blame them. I couldn't get off last blast towards the end and had this smoking girl over. She was 5' 7" dark black hair olive skin with a perfect ass that fit perfectly in my lap and to top it off.... the most perfect fake tits I have ever seen in my life! Amazing. Well anyways I can't get off after like an hour and a half. She had hers like 3 times anyways I tell her that its her fault.. what does she do? Puts on music makes me sit on my couch in my room and puts on the greatest strip show and BJ of my life. Tell them its them and they will act like freaks to prove something to you.... FACT!

^^* yup!! Lol

I like to tell them they just aren't Hott enough and see how they respond haha

23. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

^^* yup!! Lol

I like to tell them they just aren't Hott enough and see how they respond haha
    You know what I mean. We got the same style Haha. I might end up recruiting out in Phoenix bro. We could have epic times...

24. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

You know what I mean. We got the same style Haha. I might end up recruiting out in Phoenix bro. We could have epic times...

It would be retarded dude. Phx has the hottest women it's ridiculous. Asu college sloots

25. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

It would be retarded dude. Phx has the hottest women it's ridiculous. Asu college sloots
    Oh I know man. Why do you think I wanna go there? Women love me I'm fukin awesome! This upper lip has seen more pu$$y than a litterbox on that show Hoarders! Hahahaha

26. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

And now everyone in this thread is planning their trip to phx ha. Solid work guys, keep it coming!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/

27. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Oh I know man. Why do you think I wanna go there? Women love me I'm fukin awesome! This upper lip has seen more pu$$y than a litterbox on that show Hoarders! Hahahaha

Lol. Went out the other night and one of my best friends is the VIP host at the nicest Club in scottsde. Got a table and a free bottle of grey goose. Of course since I'm juicing and two of my boys are as well we didn't drink any of it really. Found 3 of the hottest chicks gave them the table and the bottle. The hot brunette grabs me and starts making out with me hardcore. I turn around to leave and the even hotter blonde chick who was just next to her and saw me make out with her asks for my number!! I was blown away these sloots never seem to amaze me.

As you all can probably tell I believe the female species, well 95% of them are soulless creatures. A practically useless species. Lol.

28. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

As you all can probably tell I believe the female species, well 95% of them are soulless creatures. A practically useless species. Lol.
    Haha my beliefs exactly

29. you guys are freakin' awesome. How many different threads have tales of your coon hunts?

This is way better than the Sunday funnies. . .
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    you guys are freakin' awesome. How many different threads have tales of your coon hunts?

This is way better than the Sunday funnies. . .
    All my threads talk of sexcapades.. some got pictures if I remember right.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on cycle test e tren e deca
    By dedicatedmean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 10:45 AM
  2. Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar
    By banksno925 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 06:20 PM
  3. Advice on next cycle (Test E/Tren E/D-Bol)
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 07:03 PM
  4. Second cycle - Test E, Tren E
    By byggern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 10:31 AM
  5. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 02:37 PM