4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Page 27 of 35 First ... 2526272829 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Damn, TNE and a Redline! I would probably murder someone if they got in my way at the gym... lol
    Haha yeah that's my leg day prework out. It's probably y I messed up my knee the other day.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

2. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Haha yeah that's my leg day prework out. It's probably y I messed up my knee the other day.
    Lol...
    Independent Review
    •   

3. Is say my top three roids::
    1-tren
    2-TNE
    3-all the rest

Do u pin palm?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

4. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Just stumbled upon this... Wondering how the TNE treated you? Heard good things as a pre workout shot
    I loved it. You really have to control estrogen tho cause it aromatizes so fast. Use it on days you aren't feeling like lifting and you will leave a murder scene.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

5. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    So Dave what do u think about running tren a 100mg Ed and androl 100mg Ed for 4 weeks with just my trt dose of test. Or should I continue the tren out another 2-4 weeks after the Abombs. I always loss my appetite on tren. So 4 weeks I could Forsure eat big but on my last 8 weeker of tren i didn't really gain much after the first 3-4 weeks cause I had trouble eating. I did shred up those last 4 weeks. But for raw bulk seems like 4 weeks would be enough. Maybe follow the 4 weeks of tren/Abombs with 2 weeks if 200mg Tne Ed.
    With bombs that high you will prolly lose you appetite in week 2. Abombs kill your appetite fast. At least they do for me.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Is say my top three roids::1-tren2-TNE3-all the rest Do u pin palm?
    Oh I intend to my friend. Definitely
    Independent Review

7. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

With bombs that high you will prolly lose you appetite in week 2. Abombs kill your appetite fast. At least they do for me.
    Yeah but I can force my self to eat for a few weeks but eventually I can't even force food in. I could lower the dose on the bombs. Just throwing numbers out there
    Christopher

8. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Oh I intend to my friend. Definitely
    I love roids and I still mess with Ds/ph, I would like to drop the ph's but I always get pulled back. Like that new phera, I can't wait for that stuff
    Christopher

9. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I love roids and I still mess with Ds/ph, I would like to drop the ph's but I always get pulled back. Like that new phera, I can't wait for that stuff
    Ive tried all of my company's PHs except EpiV. I absolutely love 1-Alpha. Shyts the bomb! Non-methylated and 20 lbs in 6 weeks aint bad!
    Independent Review

10. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

Yeah but I can force my self to eat for a few weeks but eventually I can't even force food in. I could lower the dose on the bombs. Just throwing numbers out there
    Then go for it. Bit definitely keep test at around 300mg if you are gunna run 700mg tren. Abombs will make it awesome man.

11. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Ive tried all of my company's PHs except EpiV. I absolutely love 1-Alpha. Shyts the bomb! Non-methylated and 20 lbs in 6 weeks aint bad!
    No that's not bad, I remeber when they came out with the line up. Good stuff.
    Christopher

12. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Then go for it. Bit definitely keep test at around 300mg if you are gunna run 700mg tren. Abombs will make it awesome man.
    I can run it at 300, that's only 100mg more than my trt. It's just weird to run such a short burst. How long till u blast again?
    Christopher

13. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Thanks man. They sent me out for training early. I show up to work thinking ok leaving the next week and they were like "go home grab your gear and be back in 6 hours, our flight leaves tonight". Gotta love military planning lol
    Damn! I thought it was tough to plan **** at my work haha I need to quit complaining

14. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

I can run it at 300, that's only 100mg more than my trt. It's just weird to run such a short burst. How long till u blast again?
    I started 2 days ago. I'm bursting test E/P (300/150), Tren A (700mg), and Winny (50mg) I preloaded and am stopping the 20th and I'm cruising on 300mg Test after that. I will be cruise/bursting through my deployment.

15. Cool, how do u like tren at 150mg?
    Christopher

16. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Cool, how do u like tren at 150mg?
    Actually I'm pinning 100mg ED. I found I get sides past 700mg per week unless test is lower.. but then little Dave won't work lol. I tried 150 ed and it was brutal. I got strong as fuk tho.

17. Crazy, I still haven't made it over 350mg a week. But both times I ran it I was running test 600 or more. So I'm hoping to get up too 100 by keeping test low
    Christopher

18. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Crazy, I still haven't made it over 350mg a week. But both times I ran it I was running test 600 or more. So I'm hoping to get up too 100 by keeping test low
    I found a great article on the myth of tren and how it binds to the AR receptor. It talks about the affinity of it binding and compares it to test. It really debunks some myths. I will post it up when I'm home tomorrow and doing my update

19. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

I found a great article on the myth of tren and how it binds to the AR receptor. It talks about the affinity of it binding and compares it to test. It really debunks some myths. I will post it up when I'm home tomorrow and doing my update
    All I know is both times at 50mged I have had gyno issues. Lectro and prami just to keep In check
    Christopher

20. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

All I know is both times at 50mged I have had gyno issues. Lectro and prami just to keep In check
    Gyno? Interesting. Tren is non aromatizing (obviously you know this not trying to insult you). So do you think with its affinity to bind to the AR 5 times more than test it could be the test not being able to bind and free floating? As a result your body converts it to estrogen to try and mitigate the amount of floating test with no where to go?

Just curious because you said you were running test at 600mg a week if I remember right. So maybe with 350mg of tren (equivalent of about 1750mg of test as far as its affinity to bind to the AR) your extra test was aromatized and resulted in gyno issues.

The article I will post might help with my point. I will get it up tomorrow. I would like your input on it bro. If you are reading this DETROITHAMMER I would love for you to chime in too.

21. That's exactly what I thought it was. Just have an excess of test hanging out going straight to my tits. Lectro is the best cure for me on tren but I use prami too. Since lectro fixes it I would assume its e2 not pro. Thanks for the link
    Christopher

22. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    That's exactly what I thought it was. Just have an excess of test hanging out going straight to my tits. Lectro is the best cure for me on tren but I use prami too. Since lectro fixes it I would assume its e2 not pro. Thanks for the link
    I run letro during all my cycles now. Its the most effective for me during cycle. Parami for sure. caber is great but its very hard to find legit proper dosed caber and pharma grade dostinex is expensive as fuk. Saw .5mg pills for sale at $10 each... granted it was legit phizer dostinex.

23. What lectro dose do u use? For a normal blast
    Christopher

24. I dose kind of unorthodox. I dose 2.5mg ed for a few days and watch myself dry out. Once I'm dry I cut it in half and dose eod. Its half-life is about 36hours so I just dose in the AM so I don't wake up dehydrated. It works for me and it kind of depends on how much test I'm running. Around 600mg or less I can use formasurge and erase and be fine. But as soon as I bring in more AAS compounds letro is my go too.

25. DISCLAIMER! I (dangerdave) did not write this. I copied it from another forum I frequent and thought you could all benefit. I dont claim anything below as my words. Just so you all understand

We have had a lot of discussion about tren recently. Most of the posts published were rude and impolite. Thread degenerated into caos and insults so most of the posts were deleted. I agree with that.
    Now I want to talk about Tren only Tren and nothing else.
    First of all Tren was never approved for human use. In the late nineties tren was manifacturaed by a France company named Negma, its production was disontinued untill 1997's when it definetively ceased. Its commercial name was Parabolan. A mith was born. Remember that original Parabolan contained Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate the only chemical version ever approved for human use. As tren was almost never used for human use, if not for a short period of time,there is no medical research about it.
    Tren is a steroid used by veterinarians on livestock to increase muscle growth and appetite. One feature of trenbolone that must be noted is its ability to improve feed efficiency and mineral absorption in animals given the drug. To help you understand what this means for you, feed efficiency is a measurement of how much of an animals diet is converted into meat, and the more food it takes to produce this meat, the lower the efficiency. Conversely, the less food it takes to produce meat the, higher the efficiency well you get the idea. Animals given trenbolone gained high quality weight without having their diet adjusted, thus improving feed efficiency. What does this translate to for the hard training athlete? The food you eat will be better utilized for building lean muscle, and vitamins and minerals are also better absorbed which may keep you healthier during cycle.

Why is Tren so powerful ??? Before answering this question we have to shed an eye on hormonal system and testosterone in particular.
    Testosterone is a steroid hormone from the androgen group and is found in mammals, reptiles,birds,and other vertebrates. In mammals, testosterone is primarily secreted in the testes of males and the ovaries of females, although small amounts are also secreted by the adrenal glands. It is the principal male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid.
    Particular properties of testosterone that are of note include that it converts enzymatically both to DHT and to estradiol (the most important of the estrogens). Since mother nature knows very well how to maintain balance part of the testosterone produced is converted in two different hormones to balance the whole system.
    Of the "free" testosterone that interacts at the tissue level, much of it is converted within the cells to DHT - a more potent androgen - by the enzyme 5-alpha reductase. In the prostate, for example, this conversion is thought to be necessary for physiologic effects.
    The conversion of testosterone into estrogens (estriol, estrone and estradiol) is governed by the aromatase enzyme complex and occurs mainly in the liver, brain and fat tissue.
    To sum it up: As an example if you produce 100 mg of testosterone 5-10% is converted in DHT and 30-40% is converted in estrogen. Is it clear? If you have produced 100mg of testsosterone you will end up having 50mg of testosterone along with 10mg of DHT and 40mg of estrogen. As far as Tren is concerned this convertion do not occur.
    Trenbolones chemical structure makes it resistant to the aromatize enzyme (conversion to estrogen) thus absolutely no percentage of trenbolone will convert to estrogen.
    Trenbolone administration would not promote estrogenic side effects such as breast tissue growth in men (gynecomastia, bitch tits) accelerated fat gain, decline in fat break down and water retention trenbolone.
    Trenbolone is also resistant to the 5- alpha-reductase enzyme.
    What does it mean? That if you take 100 mg of trenbolone you will not have any conversation neither in DHT nor in estrogen.
    That's way Tren milligram per milligram is more powerful than testosterone. 100mg of trenbolone holds 100mg of the same substance while 100mg of testosterone becomes 50mg of testosterone, 40mg of estrogen and 10mg of DHT. That it why tren is 5 times more powerful than testosterone.
    Trenbolone is also a noted progestin: it binds to the receptor of the female sex hormone progesterone (with about 60% of the actual strength progesterone).
    If tren is 5 times more powerful than testosterone why should I take the same dosage of testosterone? On the contrary I should take 5 times less tren's dosage than testosterone.
    Most of the people report that Trenbolobne has very bad side effect. But if you look at it carefully are simply the same side effects that can be experienced by a testosterone abuse. Here is the link where i found testosterone side effects

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/testosterone-side-effects.html

Testosterone side effects include: Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); breast growth or pain; dark urine or light-colored bowel movements; depression or mood changes; dizziness; gingivitis; interrupted breathing while sleeping; loss of appetite; nausea; painful or prolonged erection; stomach pain; swelling of the ankles or legs; urination problems; weight gain; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
    As you can see these are the same side effects reported by tren users.
    Tren is a mith, an urban legend nothing more nothing less. Its use is safe untill you do not exceed the fair dosage and do not abuse of it. Most of the idiots out there runned dosage that were extremely dangerous because as I explained tren is 5 times more powerful than testosterone. So you will experience a lot of bad effects unless you run it in low dosage. That's all.
    I don't want to persuade you to run Tren neither as you stop reading this thread nor to run it indiscriminately for the next cycle. I just want you to know that Tren is safe only if you know it and you comprehend that it is very very powerful as we have mentioned above.
    In nature all the chemical substance could be safe or could be dangerous.
    It depends by the quantity you use. Did you know that also water could be toxic?.
    It is called water poisoning: "Water intoxication, also known as hyper-hydration, water poisoning, overhydration or hyponatremia, is a potentially fatal disturbance in brain functions that results when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside of safe limits by over-consumption of water."
    Tren once more is a mith a stupid urban legend born because stupid guys used it without awareness, cogniction, knowledge, wisdom but only ignorance, stupidity and lack of though. The world of steroids is full of ignorance and stupidity and many people try to pursue the path of least resistent abusing and taking massive dose of chemical substance that could be very dangerous for your health.

My aim here is to let you know that:
    1)steroids are drugs.
    2)drugs can be dangerous to your health.
    3)all chemical substances could be safe or dangerous. It is dose related.
    4)Knowing that Tren is 5 times more powerful than testosterone you have to keep tren/testosterone ratio in 1/5 as mentioned above. It means if you run 250mg/week of testosterone you will need only 50mg of Tren to keep the fair ratio 1/5:250mg/5=50mg.
    5)super-machomen doses or mega dose are unnecessary and stupid and they can be very harmful.
    6)if you know the chemistry behind a substance you can use it safely.
    7)information is all, without information you are cut off.
    Remember that ignorance and stupidity are free and cheap.

Conclusion: the real master isn't who denies you to make your experiences but who makes you do your experiences safely...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on cycle test e tren e deca
    By dedicatedmean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 10:45 AM
  2. Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar
    By banksno925 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 06:20 PM
  3. Advice on next cycle (Test E/Tren E/D-Bol)
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 07:03 PM
  4. Second cycle - Test E, Tren E
    By byggern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 10:31 AM
  5. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 02:37 PM