4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Page 26 of 35 First ... 2425262728 ... Last

  1. I was told to seek out DangerDave. This thread was the first thing I found. AND IT"S AWESOME! I've only made it to page 5, but I had to jump to the end and say Thanks for all the information! The more I involve myself with this forum, the more I love it!.
    "It's not the length of life, but the depth" ~Emerson


  2. It was a detailed and informative log, but it sounded Like the gear shut him down hard and the PCT sounded like it was only semi-successful.

    This theory could work IMO, however you need to consider your gears. Nandrolones, especially tren are too suppressive - you'll be equally shut down at 4-5 weeks as you would 10-12.

    Test and a mild oral like dbol would be a good option. Bold prop if you can get it?

    I'm hoping the dude got to keep some gains.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post
    It was a detailed and informative log, but it sounded Like the gear shut him down hard and the PCT sounded like it was only semi-successful.

    This theory could work IMO, however you need to consider your gears. Nandrolones, especially tren are too suppressive - you'll be equally shut down at 4-5 weeks as you would 10-12.

    Test and a mild oral like dbol would be a good option. Bold prop if you can get it?

    I'm hoping the dude got to keep some gains.
    You are right that suppression is suppression but the theory behind it is that your body can adapt to the supra physiological levels of hormones in your system in around 4 weeks so the idea is "get in, blast the hormones, get out before your body adapts". Test, dbol and bold ace sounds like it could work quite nicely.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    You are right that suppression is suppression but the theory behind it is that your body can adapt to the supra physiological levels of hormones in your system in around 4 weeks so the idea is "get in, blast the hormones, get out before your body adapts". Test, dbol and bold ace sounds like it could work quite nicely.
    Usually that adaption is at 8 weeks - that's why ppl increase their doses then to avoid plateauing.

    This 4week mini-cycle would be a good idea blast and cruising, tied in heavy training and eating 4 weeks, bridge for 4 weeks at maintenance cals and higher rep sets, then blast another 4 weeks followed by pct or a 4 week bridge before pct.

  5. I'm back from CAX in cali. My life has been crazy guys. I am going to get on this weekend and run a complete detailed update.

    Cap'n you are right about suppression. And yes I did eventually recover.

    I have kept most gains and am sitting around 200. I will get pics up after I buy a new camera this weekend after my last cameras horrible death.

    I might even get some pics up of my man whoring exploits lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I'm back from CAX in cali. My life has been crazy guys. I am going to get on this weekend and run a complete detailed update.

    Cap'n you are right about suppression. And yes I did eventually recover.

    I have kept most gains and am sitting around 200. I will get pics up after I buy a new camera this weekend after my last cameras horrible death.

    I might even get some pics up of my man whoring exploits lol
    Welcome Back DD!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Welcome Back DD!
    Thanks man. They sent me out for training early. I show up to work thinking ok leaving the next week and they were like "go home grab your gear and be back in 6 hours, our flight leaves tonight". Gotta love military planning lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  8. Good to see you back. The discussion Is good in here. I really think this type of cycling may help people who have a problem with long cycling and shut down. It is completely user dependent though. My last cycle was about 13 weeks and the one before was 10 weeks and I recovered just over a week after starting pct. I don't have a problem with recovering so I think doing the longer cycles is more for my type.

    Once again welcome back DD you've been missed sir.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Woo looking forward to the updates. Good to have you back, recovered and hear everything stuck!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  10. Thanks guys I haves missed AM. I think this really could be a solution to people who have issues with long cycles. Keeping it to short metabolite aas would be best lol. I don't think a gram a week of tren leads to very good recovery in my experience Haha. But its possible. Takes awhile.

    Updates and pics will blow your minds. I have some pretty awesome stuff to share.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Updates and pics will blow your minds. I have some pretty awesome stuff to share.
    Ha noodz or gtfo
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    Ha noodz or gtfo
    Deal! I'm buying a manthong now just for you
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Deal! I'm buying a manthong now just for you
    I unsubbed just so I could resub for this!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I unsubbed just so I could resub for this!
    Haha I'm sending you full nudes!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Haha I'm sending you full nudes!
    Jealous
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Deal! I'm buying a manthong now just for you
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Haha I'm sending you full nudes!
    Haha no better way to get back into the forums then full frontal nudity. I foresee this tread getting stickied here soon
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  17. Can't wait for the stories man. Glad you're back bro.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    Haha no better way to get back into the forums then full frontal nudity. I foresee this tread getting stickied here soon
    Fact
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  19. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Can't wait for the stories man. Glad you're back bro.
    Thanks Bro. Missed all of you roided out mofos. And there is some biblical stories.... I'm heading out tonight for some hunting
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  20. Nice to see you back DD. cannot wait for the stories and noodz
    Independent

  21. So Dave what do u think about running tren a 100mg Ed and androl 100mg Ed for 4 weeks with just my trt dose of test. Or should I continue the tren out another 2-4 weeks after the Abombs. I always loss my appetite on tren. So 4 weeks I could Forsure eat big but on my last 8 weeker of tren i didn't really gain much after the first 3-4 weeks cause I had trouble eating. I did shred up those last 4 weeks. But for raw bulk seems like 4 weeks would be enough. Maybe follow the 4 weeks of tren/Abombs with 2 weeks if 200mg Tne Ed.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  22. Just stumbled upon this... Wondering how the TNE treated you? Heard good things as a pre workout shot
    Independent Review

  23. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Just stumbled upon this... Wondering how the TNE treated you? Heard good things as a pre workout shot
    TNE is awesome prework out. I normally only use it on leg day. 100mg it's intense. I've run one 6 week burst of 100mg Ed. It was good but after a couple of weeks I couldn't feel the "kick". But prework out 100mg of TNE & a redline turns Bruce banner into the Incredible Hulk!
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  24. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    TNE is awesome prework out. I normally only use it on leg day. 100mg it's intense. I've run one 6 week burst of 100mg Ed. It was good but after a couple of weeks I couldn't feel the "kick". But prework out 100mg of TNE & a redline turns Bruce banner into the Incredible Hulk!
    Damn, TNE and a Redline! I would probably murder someone if they got in my way at the gym... lol
    Independent Review

  25. I will add if ur going to run TNE only cycle and ur not on trt add in like 50mg of prop. It gives u a stable base.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. thoughts on cycle test e tren e deca
    By dedicatedmean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 11:45 AM
  2. Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar
    By banksno925 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 07:20 PM
  3. Advice on next cycle (Test E/Tren E/D-Bol)
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:03 PM
  4. Second cycle - Test E, Tren E
    By byggern in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 11:31 AM
  5. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 03:37 PM
Log in
Log in