4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Page 2 of 29 First 1234 ... Last

1. UPDATE

I have changed the OP to reflect some new changes to dosing and PCT. I got my blood work back today my levels are as follows-

Testosterone Serum- 788ng/dL RANGE 348-1197 (actually suprised by this, I am normal around 600-700)
    Leteinizing Hormone (LH) 7.4 mIU/mL RANGE 1.7-8.6 (this is actually high for me, I am in the 4-6 range normally)
    FSH, Serum 3.3 mIU/mL RANGE 1.5-12.4 (this is about my normal level I am usually around 3-7)
    Estradiol 18.2 pg/mL Range 7.6-42.6 (this is around my average from 14-20 is normal for me)

These bloods are exactly 58 days after my cycle ended, and 28 days after PCT. I had them done about 20 days ago and all my levels have improved since then. I am very pleased from my recovery (I know i have legit chemicals lol) remember this is a recovery after 16 weeks and I ran Test E to 900mg and also used Dbol kicker and 6 weeks of Winny at 40mg ED for the last 6 weeks.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. Dude that's bad azzz!
    •   

3. That's awesome Recovery DD! Never really heard of anyone having higher test levels after than before cycle lol.

4. oh ****!!!!!! I like everything but the tren must be atleast EOD. ED is better.

i would focus a lot more on the tren than everything else. run low/normal dose test + as much tren as u can tolerate.

im starting a cycle with the same idea from the Androgens thread. My first burst will be test prop 100mg eod + winny 30/40/50/50 oral + winny water based 50mg eod (i wanna use it....got only 10ml... might as well)

5. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    oh ****!!!!!! I like everything but the tren must be atleast EOD. ED is better.

i would focus a lot more on the tren than everything else. run low/normal dose test + as much tren as u can tolerate.

im starting a cycle with the same idea from the Androgens thread. My first burst will be test prop 100mg eod + winny 30/40/50/50 oral + winny water based 50mg eod (i wanna use it....got only 10ml... might as well)
    That sounds like a legit cycle man. If this burst goes well my next will be Tren/var/Test and a 1-2 week blast of high dose NPP.

I edited my tren doseage last night. I am going for 125mg eod and Test at 100mg. Around day 3 my blood levels will be max and I will maintain until about cycle day 28-30 and levels will start declining into pct.

I am going higher than normal for me for this cycle and in theory every cycle after I will keep bringing dosage up as far as androgens go. I want to run without a test base and try NPP as my anabolic but I don't know if I am ready to go that route.
    •   

6. Feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! Can't wait to see how this works out for you. Been planning a run like this since the start of my last cycle 3 months ago. Thinking the 1st of the year I will run my proposed 28 day blast! Good luck DD I will be following!

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow
    Feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! Can't wait to see how this works out for you. Been planning a run like this since the start of my last cycle 3 months ago. Thinking the 1st of the year I will run my proposed 28 day blast! Good luck DD I will be following!
    Haha thanks man. Glad to have you along. If this goes good I will never cycle more than 6weeks again.

8. What you meen blasting and crusing i dont see what you meen? I know what blasting and crusing is... but i didnt see tour dosages... maybe i skipped it... and why four week cycle?

9. Did you read the link to the androgen article? It explains it there.

My doseages are in the OP. I chose 4 weeks because that's as long as I can do it and it actual only comes to about 3 weeks of high blood levels. The other 7 days are for increase and decline of my blood levels.

Google "building the perfect beast". Blast or burst is the same thing. You prime your body for anabolic growth in a few weeks (cruise) then cycle in AAS as diet changes with workouts for growth and strength (burst or blast). Recovery takes place during cruise phase then upon complete recovery you blast again. That's a short explanation

10. I have no idea... lol... this is going to need more than just a quick read... i gotta actually study lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by wzorek
    skype wzorek69
    Don't spam DDs thread mad you won't like DD when he's mad
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by wzorek
    skype wzorek69
    Eat sh*t mouth breather. Post again and your IP will be banned.

13. Hahahaha WTF?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  14. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Did you read the link to the androgen article? It explains it there.My doseages are in the OP. I chose 4 weeks because that's as long as I can do it and it actual only comes to about 3 weeks of high blood levels. The other 7 days are for increase and decline of my blood levels.Google "building the perfect beast". Blast or burst is the same thing. You prime your body for anabolic growth in a few weeks (cruise) then cycle in AAS as diet changes with workouts for growth and strength (burst or blast). Recovery takes place during cruise phase then upon complete recovery you blast again. That's a short explanation
    In for the blastoff !!!!! Kill it brotha

15. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    He's already posted again in a few other threads. Ban hammer please!

16. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Danger (junk yard animal) Dave! Get Em! Lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2

Danger (junk yard animal) Dave! Get Em! Lol
    Haha I had a Dog named junkyard once... he was a 180lbs mastiff

18. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Don't spam DDs thread mad you won't like DD when he's mad
    :P naw its not spamming its actually just trying to figure his plan of action... cant seem to wrap my head around....

19. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

Haha I had a Dog named junkyard once... he was a 180lbs mastiff
    Awsome!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

:P naw its not spamming its actually just trying to figure his plan of action... cant seem to wrap my head around....
    No not you man. It was some other dude. He has been banned and his posts deleted lol. Don't worry man I don't mind your questions as long as they are legit.

21. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

No not you man. It was some other dude. He has been banned and his posts deleted lol. Don't worry man I don't mind your questions as long as they are legit.
    Oh ok bud... gotcha... im sure ill have some questions... i was reading the guy who wrote the book that originally came up with this planning... is well known for his "looks great on paper, but doesnt work in real life" kinda scenarios... lemme find the link i found it last night... but passed out... busy day working yesterday...

22. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

Oh ok bud... gotcha... im sure ill have some questions... i was reading the guy who wrote the book that originally came up with this planning... is well known for his "looks great on paper, but doesnt work in real life" kinda scenarios... lemme find the link i found it last night... but passed out... busy day working yesterday...
    Yeah I know what your talking about. He came out with it a long time ago and it has been modified. I wouldn't run it like it was in the book. And also new advances in medicine, studies and more compounds have been introduced since the writing. That book was written with what knowledge was available at the time. The big thing to remember with this style of cycling is that it works... for some not all. Some people are suited for long cycles and make poor gains short cycling.

I googled this style and read just about everything on the 1st 2 pages. There is many twists and styles.

23. Do you have any links on the stuff you read? Just curios... theres alot crap too lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    Do you have any links on the stuff you read? Just curios... theres alot crap too lol
    Yeah I can put some stuff up. There isn't a set way to run it. But it is a certain format to follow.

25. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

Man I was just comin back to get his Skype info...maybe next time
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

26. Yall going to have skype sex? :P

27. You're right, tren acetate has a three day half life, but if it were me, I'd treat acetate as I would prop and inject EOD. This is from a pretty good study on esters. I just did a cut-and-paste on the acetate: "Acetate: Chemical Structure C2H4O2. Also referred to as Acetic Acid; Ethylic acid; Vinegar acid; vinegar; Methanecarboxylic acid. Acetate esters delay the release of a steroid for only a couple of days. Contrary to what you may have read, acetate esters do not increase the tendency for fat removal. Again, there is no known mechanism for it to do so. This ester is used on oral primobolan tablets (metenolone acetate), Finaplix (trenbolone acetate) implant pellets, and occasionally testosterone."

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Acetate has a 3 day half life so as long as I preload then inject every 3 days it brings me to 150mg at day 3-4 and I maintain a steady 150mg.

I could be wrong with the half life and if it is shorter then yeah I will adjust.

28. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer
    You're right, tren acetate has a three day half life, but if it were me, I'd treat acetate as I would prop and inject EOD. This is from a pretty good study on esters. I just did a cut-and-paste on the acetate: "Acetate: Chemical Structure C2H4O2. Also referred to as Acetic Acid; Ethylic acid; Vinegar acid; vinegar; Methanecarboxylic acid. Acetate esters delay the release of a steroid for only a couple of days. Contrary to what you may have read, acetate esters do not increase the tendency for fat removal. Again, there is no known mechanism for it to do so. This ester is used on oral primobolan tablets (metenolone acetate), Finaplix (trenbolone acetate) implant pellets, and occasionally testosterone."
    I made some from fina.... some beautiful stuff... and you have so much!

29. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    You're right, tren acetate has a three day half life, but if it were me, I'd treat acetate as I would prop and inject EOD. This is from a pretty good study on esters. I just did a cut-and-paste on the acetate: "Acetate: Chemical Structure C2H4O2. Also referred to as Acetic Acid; Ethylic acid; Vinegar acid; vinegar; Methanecarboxylic acid. Acetate esters delay the release of a steroid for only a couple of days. Contrary to what you may have read, acetate esters do not increase the tendency for fat removal. Again, there is no known mechanism for it to do so. This ester is used on oral primobolan tablets (metenolone acetate), Finaplix (trenbolone acetate) implant pellets, and occasionally testosterone."
    Thanks Detroit. As always its nice to see the studies. I adjusted my doseage and am running it EOD in between my prop days. It will be 125mg Tren and 100mg Prop. Even at EOD if I slightly spike levels and I have a saw tooth look to the blood levels it will be less drastic as any 3day increase/decrease.

I was also reading about Tren Acetate and how depending on where you inject determines how fast your body metabolizes it resulting in faster or slower increase in blood levels. Do you know much about this? If interested I can find the article I read and post it, I am just curious if you have any experience with that since you are the "tren junkie" haha.

Got my aromasin in the mail today. I hate how expensive legit Aromasin is but I hate a pct or cycle without it. I found research grade was good enough for on cycle if you have a good source but after cycle Legitimate Aromasin just cant be beat.

30. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    Yall going to have skype sex? :P
    Lol maybe. I ain't cheap though and I don't want no scrub
    Purus labs Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on cycle test e tren e deca
    By dedicatedmean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 10:45 AM
  2. Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar
    By banksno925 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 06:20 PM
  3. Advice on next cycle (Test E/Tren E/D-Bol)
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 07:03 PM
  4. Second cycle - Test E, Tren E
    By byggern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 10:31 AM
  5. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 02:37 PM