Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wzorek
    skype wzorek69
    Eat sh*t mouth breather. Post again and your IP will be banned.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Hahahaha WTF?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Did you read the link to the androgen article? It explains it there.My doseages are in the OP. I chose 4 weeks because that's as long as I can do it and it actual only comes to about 3 weeks of high blood levels. The other 7 days are for increase and decline of my blood levels.Google "building the perfect beast". Blast or burst is the same thing. You prime your body for anabolic growth in a few weeks (cruise) then cycle in AAS as diet changes with workouts for growth and strength (burst or blast). Recovery takes place during cruise phase then upon complete recovery you blast again. That's a short explanation
    In for the blastoff !!!!! Kill it brotha
  5. Registered User

He's already posted again in a few other threads. Ban hammer please!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Danger (junk yard animal) Dave! Get Em! Lol
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2

Danger (junk yard animal) Dave! Get Em! Lol
    Haha I had a Dog named junkyard once... he was a 180lbs mastiff
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Don't spam DDs thread mad you won't like DD when he's mad
    :P naw its not spamming its actually just trying to figure his plan of action... cant seem to wrap my head around....
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

Haha I had a Dog named junkyard once... he was a 180lbs mastiff
    Awsome!!!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by madds87

:P naw its not spamming its actually just trying to figure his plan of action... cant seem to wrap my head around....
    No not you man. It was some other dude. He has been banned and his posts deleted lol. Don't worry man I don't mind your questions as long as they are legit.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

No not you man. It was some other dude. He has been banned and his posts deleted lol. Don't worry man I don't mind your questions as long as they are legit.
    Oh ok bud... gotcha... im sure ill have some questions... i was reading the guy who wrote the book that originally came up with this planning... is well known for his "looks great on paper, but doesnt work in real life" kinda scenarios... lemme find the link i found it last night... but passed out... busy day working yesterday...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Oh ok bud... gotcha... im sure ill have some questions... i was reading the guy who wrote the book that originally came up with this planning... is well known for his "looks great on paper, but doesnt work in real life" kinda scenarios... lemme find the link i found it last night... but passed out... busy day working yesterday...
    Yeah I know what your talking about. He came out with it a long time ago and it has been modified. I wouldn't run it like it was in the book. And also new advances in medicine, studies and more compounds have been introduced since the writing. That book was written with what knowledge was available at the time. The big thing to remember with this style of cycling is that it works... for some not all. Some people are suited for long cycles and make poor gains short cycling.

I googled this style and read just about everything on the 1st 2 pages. There is many twists and styles.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Do you have any links on the stuff you read? Just curios... theres alot crap too lol
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Do you have any links on the stuff you read? Just curios... theres alot crap too lol
    Yeah I can put some stuff up. There isn't a set way to run it. But it is a certain format to follow.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Man I was just comin back to get his Skype info...maybe next time
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Yall going to have skype sex? :P
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

You're right, tren acetate has a three day half life, but if it were me, I'd treat acetate as I would prop and inject EOD. This is from a pretty good study on esters. I just did a cut-and-paste on the acetate: "Acetate: Chemical Structure C2H4O2. Also referred to as Acetic Acid; Ethylic acid; Vinegar acid; vinegar; Methanecarboxylic acid. Acetate esters delay the release of a steroid for only a couple of days. Contrary to what you may have read, acetate esters do not increase the tendency for fat removal. Again, there is no known mechanism for it to do so. This ester is used on oral primobolan tablets (metenolone acetate), Finaplix (trenbolone acetate) implant pellets, and occasionally testosterone."

Acetate has a 3 day half life so as long as I preload then inject every 3 days it brings me to 150mg at day 3-4 and I maintain a steady 150mg.

I could be wrong with the half life and if it is shorter then yeah I will adjust.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer
    You're right, tren acetate has a three day half life, but if it were me, I'd treat acetate as I would prop and inject EOD. This is from a pretty good study on esters. I just did a cut-and-paste on the acetate: "Acetate: Chemical Structure C2H4O2. Also referred to as Acetic Acid; Ethylic acid; Vinegar acid; vinegar; Methanecarboxylic acid. Acetate esters delay the release of a steroid for only a couple of days. Contrary to what you may have read, acetate esters do not increase the tendency for fat removal. Again, there is no known mechanism for it to do so. This ester is used on oral primobolan tablets (metenolone acetate), Finaplix (trenbolone acetate) implant pellets, and occasionally testosterone."
    I made some from fina.... some beautiful stuff... and you have so much!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Thanks Detroit. As always its nice to see the studies. I adjusted my doseage and am running it EOD in between my prop days. It will be 125mg Tren and 100mg Prop. Even at EOD if I slightly spike levels and I have a saw tooth look to the blood levels it will be less drastic as any 3day increase/decrease.

I was also reading about Tren Acetate and how depending on where you inject determines how fast your body metabolizes it resulting in faster or slower increase in blood levels. Do you know much about this? If interested I can find the article I read and post it, I am just curious if you have any experience with that since you are the "tren junkie" haha.

Got my aromasin in the mail today. I hate how expensive legit Aromasin is but I hate a pct or cycle without it. I found research grade was good enough for on cycle if you have a good source but after cycle Legitimate Aromasin just cant be beat.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Yall going to have skype sex? :P
    Lol maybe. I ain't cheap though and I don't want no scrub
    Purus labs Rep
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Lol maybe. I ain't cheap though and I don't want no scrub
    Scrub... lol...
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

I was also reading about Tren Acetate and how depending on where you inject determines how fast your body metabolizes it resulting in faster or slower increase in blood levels. Do you know much about this? If interested I can find the article I read and post it, I am just curious if you have any experience with that since you are the "tren junkie" haha.
    I have to run and do a photo shoot right now, but I want to get back to this. I am interested in the article because it seems to support my belief in how esters work, which is not the popularly held belief that after half life, the next half life is the same period of time, and so on, so that "half life" is actually only maybe 15% of the total time in your system. That to me is total BS. I want to expand on that in detail later this eveing. Great point and glad you brought it up.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer

I have to run and do a photo shoot right now, but I want to get back to this. I am interested in the article because it seems to support my belief in how esters work, which is not the popularly held belief that after half life, the next half life is the same period of time, and so on, so that "half life" is actually only maybe 15% of the total time in your system. That to me is total BS. I want to expand on that in detail later this eveing. Great point and glad you brought it up.
    Ok good luck at the shoot. Whats the shoot for? I didn't know you did that. I will get up some links this afternoon when I get to a computer for you to take a look at
  24. Registered User

25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Ok good luck at the shoot. Whats the shoot for? I didn't know you did that. I will get up some links this afternoon when I get to a computer for you to take a look at
    Cant wait... cause i think i would enjoy smaller ccycles with an injectable more so... i just gotta see if it really works... just reallyy hard shutdown with tren... not sure how to get a hold of hcg... also... but i would really enjoy and would think it would be really easy cycle if it was just with prop...
  26. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Cant wait... cause i think i would enjoy smaller ccycles with an injectable more so... i just gotta see if it really works... just reallyy hard shutdown with tren... not sure how to get a hold of hcg... also... but i would really enjoy and would think it would be really easy cycle if it was just with prop...
    hcg aint gonna help a whole lot with tren ime. You just need lots of time off of it before you do pct.

Up until a couple weeks ago I didn't have much libido and boner problems for about 6 months. Kept getting bloodwork and test, estro, fsh and lh kept coming back fine. Finally decided to get prolactin tested and it was ****ing 24. Hadn't used tren for about 6 months. Popped a few caber caps and I'm back to my horny, 24/7 boner self. Just shows those metabolites may linger for a loooooooooong time after you discontinue use.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I'm thinking the same way man. I'm more interested in running high androgen and mid level anabolics. If I can do this and recover quick then its what I'm doing. I won't know until I try. Sooooo... Guinea Pig up!
  28. Registered User

Stupid question....what's TNE?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwarrior
    Stupid question....what's TNE?
    No such thing as stupid questions. It means Testosterone No Ester. So if you inject 100mg of TNE you get 100mg of Testosterone IMMEDIATELY. down side is it is gone in hours and is metabolized out in around 24 hours.

Most people inject right before they lift to increase aggression, strength and motivation as well as more.
  30. Registered User

No such thing as stupid questions. It means Testosterone No Ester. So if you inject 100mg of TNE you get 100mg of Testosterone IMMEDIATELY. down side is it is gone in hours and is metabolized out in around 24 hours.

Most people inject right before they lift to increase aggression, strength and motivation as well as more.
    Fact: for every mg of TNE you use before a deadlift session, you get an additional 1lb on your pull.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jt339

Fact: for every mg of TNE you use before a deadlift session, you get an additional 1lb on your pull.
    I dunno man lol. That might not apply to everyone...... if I pin 1000mg I don't deadlift 1485lbs
  32. Registered User

I dunno man lol. That might not apply to everyone...... if I pin 1000mg I don't deadlift 1485lbs
    Well then your **** is obviously bunk. I pinned a gram once and threw 315 through the roof.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Well then your **** is obviously bunk. I pinned a gram once and threw 315 through the roof.
    Hahaha
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Face slap*
  35. Registered User

Ok, sounds fun Obviously you don't mind pinning, lol! Eager to see how it goes, good luck man!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwarrior

Ok, sounds fun Obviously you don't mind pinning, lol! Eager to see how it goes, good luck man!
    No problem man I will pin myself all over. Military taught me to have no fear of needles after I did a combat livesaver course. I had to IV myself in each arm... it was sick lol
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

This will not doubt ruffle many feathers. I left out details like HCG, SERMs, AIs, etc because it gets too complicated. I kept it simple for my behalf, not yours.

Let’s start with the widely held belief that esters and half lives work this way: The half life of testosterone cypionate is around 12 days. This means that 12 days from your last shot of 1000mg of testosterone cypionate, your blood levels of testosterone cypionate will contain 500mg of the steroid. Another 12 days from then, i.e. 24 days from last dose, your blood levels will contain 250mg of the steroid. This amount then keeps halving every 12 days. At 48 days (almost 2 months) from your last dose, your blood levels will still contain 67.5mg of testosterone cypionate.

This is what everyone will tell you, for the most part, but it makes no sense. Esterification of an injectable anabolic/androgenic steroid basically accomplishes one thing, it slows the release of the parent steroid from the site of injection. This happens because the ester will notably lower the water solubility of the steroid, and increase its lipid solubility. This will cause the drug to form a deposit in the muscle tissue, from which it will slowly enter into circulation as it is picked up in small quantities by the blood.

Let’s stay with our example. When you inject 1000mgs it forms a depot, a deposit. It’s critical that the deposit remain in a cluster to protect the release of the core molecules over time. If the depot is the size of a marble (just for illustration purposes) and the size is half of a marble in 12 days, it will not take another 12 days to cut that in half, or reduce it to 500. Logically it should take half the time because you have half the size, so the next half life should be 6 days with 250 remaining. Then the next half life should be three days, not a series of half lives with 12, equal day intervals. Plus as the deposit remains in your system, it is slowly breached and cannot hold a solid, impermeable barrier around itself. Your body starts to break it down as soon as it enters your body.

Now you could say that following my logic, if you inject only 500mgs, then the half life should be 6 days! Well, not so fast. Whether you inject 100mgs or a 1000mgs, the half life is going to be the same 12 days and the rapid absorption will be the same rate that I believe is real life. And for all those that feel like I’m so wrong, why do you start PCT two weeks after your last injection if you feel you have months to go before you get to the end of the life? You’re living in denial if you believe the former and still PCT after only two weeks.

What proof do I have? Only blood panels and common sense. My testosterone levels drop dramatically over two weeks if I reduce the amount. How much? The most dramatic is from 6000 down to 1200 in three weeks. But as an experiment, I’ve tested the day after an injection and then 5 days after an injection (different weeks). The day after my test is 1500 (approx) but five days later it’s down to 900. Now this doesn’t follow the precise math above, and that’s the other point. The rate of cleavage is dependant upon your body’s metabolism, the site (exposure to high volume of blood flow or in a more protected area of fatty tissue) and the quality of gear. I would take the half life of any advertised ester and cut it back and be more logical in the whole life of an injection. The half life of any ester is a moving target and should not be something you set your clock to.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Damn bro! Detroit I have always thought about it the same way. I agree with your logic and have been reading medical journals and searching for actual medical proof of the half-life theory that is mentioned on the boards.

I have some medical articles that speak about how the injected AAS forms the depot, is slowly released in your blood stream and as the depot sits in your body (protected by the ester) it is slowly metabolized and attacked by the body.

I will get the links up soon.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

hcg aint gonna help a whole lot with tren ime. You just need lots of time off of it before you do pct.

Up until a couple weeks ago I didn't have much libido and boner problems for about 6 months. Kept getting bloodwork and test, estro, fsh and lh kept coming back fine. Finally decided to get prolactin tested and it was ****ing 24. Hadn't used tren for about 6 months. Popped a few caber caps and I'm back to my horny, 24/7 boner self. Just shows those metabolites may linger for a loooooooooong time after you discontinue use.
    Out of curiosity what type of tren did you use?
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  40. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Out of curiosity what type of tren did you use?
    enth last time, but my libido never fully recovered after the first time I used it which was about a year ago. Didn't have any actual sexual dysfunction though if I remember correctly. First time I used 350mg ace a week. Also, in my previous post I kind of asserted that lingering metabolites were causing the elevated prolactin which may not have been the case. I can't really point to a specific reason why the prolactin stayed elevated. I have only theories and I think it would be foolish to try and draw a definite conclusion from that.

Stocked up on caber and I'm about to order some more enth. Gonna run it 400mg for 10 weeks. Clearly didn't learn my lesson =)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on cycle test e tren e deca
    By dedicatedmean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 09:45 AM
  2. Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar
    By banksno925 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 05:20 PM
  3. Advice on next cycle (Test E/Tren E/D-Bol)
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 06:03 PM
  4. Second cycle - Test E, Tren E
    By byggern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 09:31 AM
  5. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 01:37 PM