4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Page 19 of 29 First ... 1718192021 ... Last
  1. 4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I will be doing my measurements on Saturday and pics.

To set the record straight I never said 15lbs of pure lbm. I'm sorry if you took it as that. There is no way I put on 15lbs of just muscle and I'm not ignorant or newb enough to think that. BUT I am up around 15lbs from were I started and I lost almost an inch off my waist. The scale doesn't lie. At this point in my lifting I go off of the mirror and weigh myself every few days. Also usually measure myself once a month.

I'm sorry if I was misleading in my first response to your first post because that's not the message I was trying to portray. Stick through the end of the log and recovery and you will see my results no doubt.
    Cool will do :thumb:

2. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

If we are thinking of the same source I have purchased 25mg aromasin and 12.5mg aromasin in which was all BUNK! I don't get it I thought the reviews were good.

I like to play it safe and stick with erase, it is more than awesome for an AI and PES always delivers.
    MAN that stuff isn't POWERful. Stupid RESEARCH chemicals. LOL
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

MAN that stuff isn't POWERful. Stupid RESEARCH chemicals. LOL
    I strongly dislike them lol and you are so clever. I actually reAly like the RC company thAt advertises on here.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

4. Don't your guys sources carry Ancillaries?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

5. Banking on you guys not talking about anything EXTREME that involves PEPTIDES. Because then I'm ****ed.

6. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Banking on you guys not talking about anything EXTREME that involves PEPTIDES. Because then I'm ****ed.
    I'm sure you aren't focked.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

7. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Don't your guys sources carry Ancillaries?
    Yes thank god after reading this lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

Yes thank god after reading this lol
    Lol that's what I'm sayin!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

9. How's pct treating you Dave?

10. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    How's pct treating you Dave?
    Its good I was deathly sick over the weekend. I crushed my estrogen in an attempt to bring it into control since my stuff was bunk and think it played a part. I will post some updates tonight after work.
    •   

11. Damn sorry to hear that bro. Caught the flue or something?

12. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Damn sorry to hear that bro. Caught the flue or something?
    I dunno bro. It was brutal but I'm back now and feel pretty good. I forced myself to eat in an attempt to keep muscle. I will get pics soon.

13. Sounds good man. Keep it up!

14. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I dunno bro. It was brutal but I'm back now and feel pretty good. I forced myself to eat in an attempt to keep muscle. I will get pics soon.
    Sounds like you're suffering from a 5-week PPD...

15. Getting stoked for my first cycle. You best be there Dave!!

16. Getting stoked for my first cycle. You best be there Dave!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Getting stoked for my first cycle. You best be there Dave!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Getting stoked for my first cycle. You best be there Dave!!
    Did you have to ask him twice .

18. Phone screws up! So yeah!

19. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Phone screws up! So yeah!
    Hate it when phone does that....

Dd i wonder if you getting sick had to do with this cycle?....
  20. 4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Getting stroked for my first cycle. You best be there Dave!!
    Hmm interesting. I leave you and Dave to handle that.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

21. ^^ haha

22. Well guys about to go slay the gym. I'm recovering nicely. My estro and libido are fixed. I was a bit messed up after the bunk AI.

I had the craziest weekend... bought a new handmade suit, tailored shirts, lost a friend because hes retarded and... there are 2 smoke show girls on my couch as I head to the gym. My life is probably the greatest... since they are both Hooter girls lol. I will try to get a pic up like I did in my last log.

Oh yeah they were getting ready in my bathroom that is actually huge and they opened my drawer and saw my gear. I have a couple hundred syringes and needles and probably 25 vials of different stuff. They confronted me and I told em Haha they were cool with it and I explained I am in pct. But I was sh*ting bricks at first lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Well guys about to go slay the gym. I'm recovering nicely. My estro and libido are fixed. I was a bit messed up after the bunk AI.

I had the craziest weekend... bought a new handmade suit, tailored shirts, lost a friend because hes retarded and... there are 2 smoke show girls on my couch as I head to the gym. My life is probably the greatest... since they are both Hooter girls lol. I will try to get a pic up like I did in my last log.

Oh yeah they were getting ready in my bathroom that is actually huge and they opened my drawer and saw my gear. I have a couple hundred syringes and needles and probably 25 vials of different stuff. They confronted me and I told em Haha they were cool with it and I explained I am in pct. But I was sh*ting bricks at first lol
    Lol another chapter in the sexcapades of DD
    Purus labs Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Lol another chapter in the sexcapades of DD
    I love it man Haha. Being big, having a nice house, covered in tattoos and I got game. Perfect combo lol... I'm deadly at the bars/clubs especially when wearing a suit

25. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

I love it man Haha. Being big, having a nice house, covered in tattoos and I got game. Perfect combo lol... I'm deadly at the bars/clubs especially when wearing a suit
    Your a ripped up Adam Levine lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

Your a ripped up Adam Levine lol
    Haha. My role model (bromodel if you will) is Ryan Goslin or whatever in crazy stupid love. I am living that life

27. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

You don't happen to live in Scottsdale by chance? If you do a couple of my boys and i are jumping on a plane to Vegas in a few hours after a night of debauchery with strippers and riding around in a Ferrari California. We could always use another bro along for the ride. Lol

Being yoked and full of confidence with a little money behind you is pretty dangerous. I'm trying to conquer every hot chick in Phoenix but its a tough job for one man lol.

28. Scottsdale milfs!

29. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

You don't happen to live in Scottsdale by chance? If you do a couple of my boys and i are jumping on a plane to Vegas in a few hours after a night of debauchery with strippers and riding around in a Ferrari California. We could always use another bro along for the ride. Lol

Being yoked and full of confidence with a little money behind you is pretty dangerous. I'm trying to conquer every hot chick in Phoenix but its a tough job for one man lol.
    Dude! I'm in NC but after I deploy I am going recruiting and trying to hit phoenix as my recruiting station. I love it down there and it would be sweet to know bros to go out with

30. Last nights conquest
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on cycle test e tren e deca
    By dedicatedmean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 11:45 AM
  2. Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar
    By banksno925 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 07:20 PM
  3. Advice on next cycle (Test E/Tren E/D-Bol)
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:03 PM
  4. Second cycle - Test E, Tren E
    By byggern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 11:31 AM
  5. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 03:37 PM