4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 19

4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Page 19 of 22 First ... 141718192021 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    No one ever asks me what I'm in but I generally have a displeased look. So I think they think I'm anger. But I do get alot of what should I do to get ...
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  2. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    No one ever asks me what I'm in but I generally have a displeased look. So I think they think I'm anger. But I do get alot of what should I do to get ...
    I put my headphones in and my fuk you face on but people just wanna go interrupting ol Dave while he lifts to see what hes taking. Sh*t makes me mad. Plus you get the window lickers that eye fuk you like you are a circus freak while you lift. I always end up saying something to someone... "what the fuk you looking at boy?" Tren makes me mean at the gym lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  3. Professional Member
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,879
    Rep Power
    2121709

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    I put my headphones in and my fuk you face on but people just wanna go interrupting ol Dave while he lifts to see what hes taking. Sh*t makes me mad. Plus you get the window lickers that eye fuk you like you are a circus freak while you lift. I always end up saying something to someone... "what the fuk you looking at boy?" Tren makes me mean at the gym lol
    This^ I have this problem after just a long day and no gear. When I was on I nearly killed the kid that opened his car door into my truck in the parking lot while I was sitting in it. Luckily there's rarely more then one other person in my gym when I go and since I've snapped on him before he just keeps his eyes down and stays out of the way now ha. Headphones, hat, rage-face ftw
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    I just blare headphones and look pissed normally gets the job done. When I shave my head that also gets the job done.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  5. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Lol. You probably workout on base at those semper fit joints eh? All the boots running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I have like 4 of those gym rat shirts. Each earned with 100 hours. Of course I signed a lot of my own logs lol
    Independent Review
  6. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Lol. You probably workout on base at those semper fit joints eh? All the boots running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I have like 4 of those gym rat shirts. Each earned with 100 hours. Of course I signed a lot of my own logs lol
    haha just the mccs places. I avoid the semper sh*t people like they are cardio haha. You will find me in th corner of the gym in a squat rack pushing heavy weight with metal music and my fuk you face on. I eat those cross fit queers for lunch. I jumped in with some dude that was squating for like 20+ reps and he thought he was intense, I jumped in with him and slowly loaded up weight and he let his ego get to him. He tried to keep up but collapsed under like 255 or some sh*t after 12 reps. I laughed at him and he left.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  7. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    haha just the mccs places. I avoid the semper sh*t people like they are cardio haha. You will find me in th corner of the gym in a squat rack pushing heavy weight with metal music and my fuk you face on. I eat those cross fit queers for lunch. I jumped in with some dude that was squating for like 20+ reps and he thought he was intense, I jumped in with him and slowly loaded up weight and he let his ego get to him. He tried to keep up but collapsed under like 255 or some sh*t after 12 reps. I laughed at him and he left.
    That spells success!
    Independent Review
  8. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    That spells success!
    this makes me sad... im going to be doing 135lbs for the next 2-4 weeks. im a beast and im going to be doing child weight.

    i think i might just stay at that weight and increase reps to 20-30 untill i finish my cut. that way the knee doesnt get overloaded.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  9. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    this makes me sad... im going to be doing 135lbs for the next 2-4 weeks. im a beast and im going to be doing child weight.

    i think i might just stay at that weight and increase reps to 20-30 untill i finish my cut. that way the knee doesnt get overloaded.
    I destroy some light weight man. I only go heavy occasionally and for certain lifts. My rep range is always 10-14 for around 4 sets then 1 set of 20ish rep.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  10. Senior Member
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,072
    Rep Power
    383189

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    haha just the mccs places. I avoid the semper sh*t people like they are cardio haha. You will find me in th corner of the gym in a squat rack pushing heavy weight with metal music and my fuk you face on. I eat those cross fit queers for lunch. I jumped in with some dude that was squating for like 20+ reps and he thought he was intense, I jumped in with him and slowly loaded up weight and he let his ego get to him. He tried to keep up but collapsed under like 255 or some sh*t after 12 reps. I laughed at him and he left.

    Crossfit=not good at anything except bad form and injuries.

    I love cross fit guys that tell me how awesome they are meanwhile their girlfriends need a new pair of panties after they see me with a shirt off.

    Crossfit guy: I love competing at crossfit. It changed my life. I'm so awesome, crossfit is the best.

    Me: I banged your girl.

    Hahahaha just kidding except not!!
  11. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

    Crossfit=not good at anything except bad form and injuries.

    I love cross fit guys that tell me how awesome they are meanwhile their girlfriends need a new pair of panties after they see me with a shirt off.

    Crossfit guy: I love competing at crossfit. It changed my life. I'm so awesome, crossfit is the best.

    Me: I banged your girl.

    Hahahaha just kidding except not!!
    Hahaha you made my day!

    Crossfit guy: crossfit is so great! I'm in such great shape!

    Me: *stops pulling 385 deadlifts.. pulls headphones out* "what the fuk did you just say?"

    Crossfit guy: ??? "Please don't hurt me.. I sacrifice my virgin girlfriend to you!"
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  12. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,436
    Rep Power
    1857790

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ^^^ hahaha you fullas crack me up.
  13. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037557

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Haha, a crossfit gym just started in my town about a month ago. A guy at my gym is a chiropractor and said he has already seen 6 people for all sorts of sh!t.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  14. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Haha, a crossfit gym just started in my town about a month ago. A guy at my gym is a chiropractor and said he has already seen 6 people for all sorts of sh!t.
    Its catching on in the corps like a fuking disease. Marines are seriously messing themselves up. Its terrible brother guys using all back on deadlifts, kipping for 30+ reps on pullups, bouncing in the squat rack and list goes on.

    I seriously hate crossfit. I do like circuit training don't get me wrong but this crossfit thing is worse than the Eco friendly car fad... makes me sick haha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  15. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    See the problem with crossfit is they are doing Olympic lifts for reps.... Just no good in my openiom.

    Moms loving it. But she's pretty well versed in lifting. I wouldn't mind doing it on a cut. But I'm pretty fond of my self motivating death metal and my decline bench
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  16. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,540
    Rep Power
    7316257

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If it isn't heavy I don't even bother. Cross fit is fine for some people but it's not my cup of tea

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  17. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    See the problem with crossfit is they are doing Olympic lifts for reps.... Just no good in my openiom.

    Moms loving it. But she's pretty well versed in lifting. I wouldn't mind doing it on a cut. But I'm pretty fond of my self motivating death metal and my decline bench
    Haha hell yeah. All i listen too when i lift is metalcore, deathcore, hardcore and post-hardcore. Its a very violent murder scene in my head during workouts. Then its a great mood all day after that. Except on tren... no telling what will make you wanna kill someone.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  18. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Haha hell yeah. All i listen too when i lift is metalcore, deathcore, hardcore and post-hardcore. Its a very violent murder scene in my head during workouts. Then its a great mood all day after that. Except on tren... no telling what will make you wanna kill someone.
    And this makes me want to try tren sometime
    Independent Review
  19. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46918

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Its catching on in the corps like a fuking disease. Marines are seriously messing themselves up. Its terrible brother guys using all back on deadlifts, kipping for 30+ reps on pullups, bouncing in the squat rack and list goes on.

    I seriously hate crossfit. I do like circuit training don't get me wrong but this crossfit thing is worse than the Eco friendly car fad... makes me sick haha
    Haha that's not even bad man I've met a couple people now who do kip ups for sets of 100, like wtf why? It's dumb like they can do a million reps of light weight but their physique never changes at all.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  20. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20687

    Reputation

    I have my own gym in my basement. I've posted pictures of it before. I have everything from a Smith Machine to dumbbells starting from, 10-lbs up to 220-lbs. I have a sleds for legs, free weights, etc. My guess is I have no less than 3 tons of plates, including several 100-lb plates for the legs press and Smith. In a separate area I have the heavy bags and speed bag. I used to listen to music, but found that I concentrate better with no sound. I have a friend who I work with and see when I'm on travel. He is a retired WO from the Army. The guy benches 500 and is 100% natural. I'm in awe of that kind of power, but shrug my shoulders to see a guy bench 200 for 20 reps. So what?

    A "crossfit?" You're either in or out. If you're not lifting heavy then you're not lifting, you're just in a perpetual state of warming up.
  21. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,436
    Rep Power
    1857790

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I have my own gym in my basement. I've posted pictures of it before. I have everything from a Smith Machine to dumbbells starting from, 10-lbs up to 220-lbs. I have a sleds for legs, free weights, etc. My guess is I have no less than 3 tons of plates, including several 100-lb plates for the legs press and Smith. In a separate area I have the heavy bags and speed bag. I used to listen to music, but found that I concentrate better with no sound. I have a friend who I work with and see when I'm on travel. He is a retired WO from the Army. The guy benches 500 and is 100% natural. I'm in awe of that kind of power, but shrug my shoulders to see a guy bench 200 for 20 reps. So what?

    A "crossfit?" You're either in or out. If you're not lifting heavy then you're not lifting, you're just in a perpetual state of warming up.
    Sounds like a sweet set up you got there DH!
  22. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I have my own gym in my basement. I've posted pictures of it before. I have everything from a Smith Machine to dumbbells starting from, 10-lbs up to 220-lbs. I have a sleds for legs, free weights, etc. My guess is I have no less than 3 tons of plates, including several 100-lb plates for the legs press and Smith. In a separate area I have the heavy bags and speed bag. I used to listen to music, but found that I concentrate better with no sound. I have a friend who I work with and see when I'm on travel. He is a retired WO from the Army. The guy benches 500 and is 100% natural. I'm in awe of that kind of power, but shrug my shoulders to see a guy bench 200 for 20 reps. So what?

    A "crossfit?" You're either in or out. If you're not lifting heavy then you're not lifting, you're just in a perpetual state of warming up.
    Nice setup man. Over how many years did you gather all of that?

    You couldn't have said it better. 500 bench? Natty? I want to see that kind of power!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  23. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    yeah im just gona go warm up for an hour then have a salad
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  24. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    yeah im just gona go warm up for an hour then have a salad
    Is this paleo? I need more chalk!!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  25. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So made some phone calls, and am interviewing and talking to a few different bodybuilding coaches. Some local and some out of state that do online coaching. I will let you guys know how this goes... could get interesting here soon
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  26. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    So made some phone calls, and am interviewing and talking to a few different bodybuilding coaches. Some local and some out of state that do online coaching. I will let you guys know how this goes... could get interesting here soon
    Time to get Siri-us
    Independent Review
  27. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Time to get Siri-us
    Yeah man. I get back from Afghan and I have 5 months until the first local show. There is 3 shows in the same month I could try and do. Not far apart either. Saw the competition last year and I can walk on stage more ripped for sure
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  28. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yeah man. I get back from Afghan and I have 5 months until the first local show. There is 3 shows in the same month I could try and do. Not far apart either. Saw the competition last year and I can walk on stage more ripped for sure
    Thats kewl bro. Im starting to hit this shyt more seriously as well. Planning on a show sometime late fall as well, if I can be ready for it that is. I think it may take more like a year to be where I want though...
    Independent Review
  29. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Oh and fuq Stan, unless youre contracting that is... $$$
    Independent Review
  30. Advanced Member
    texasfinest2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    53046

    Reputation Reputation

    Subbed
  31. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Thats kewl bro. Im starting to hit this shyt more seriously as well. Planning on a show sometime late fall as well, if I can be ready for it that is. I think it may take more like a year to be where I want though...
    Yeah it takes some time. I tried for a coach about 6ish months ago back in the fall. I asked for honest truth and was told I was about 18months from being competitive for my frame. I said ok... hit it hard as hell these past few months. Now there are some local guys I lift with that say I have the potential to start winning local stuff in NC, SC and VA. So now back to getting a coach. I will be on stage spring/summer 2014 so I got 6-7 months of clean bulk over deployment while cruising then come back. Dial in my diet and cut... BAM I will be ready. These 3 coaches are interested and 1 of em is very interested in coaching me. He said I could walk on stage first show at 195-200 and sub 7%. That's a nice win here local as long as I build symmetrically.

    We will see. I'm going to be logging my prep when I'm back. (No I'm not a contractor)
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  32. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    Subbed
    Sup buddy!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  33. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    (No I'm not a contractor)
    I know. I was just saying. I know yer home is in lejeune brother
    Independent Review
  34. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I know. I was just saying. I know yer home is in lejeune brother
    oh ok. I need to get my a$$ a contracting job tho. I work on weapons and rebuild guns. I could make bank..
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  35. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    oh ok. I need to get my a$$ a contracting job tho. I work on weapons and rebuild guns. I could make bank..
    I'm lookin into instructor and psd right now. All you need is to be an NCO and have been in country before
    Independent Review
  36. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    I'm lookin into instructor and psd right now. All you need is to be an NCO and have been in country before
    Nice.. they got me on the HSST lol I'm heading recruiting July 2014 hahaha. My big roided out a$$ recruiting ha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  37. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Nice.. they got me on the HSST lol I'm heading recruiting July 2014 hahaha. My big roided out a$$ recruiting ha
    Fuk bro I passed on recruiting a year ago. This saj-maj over here had the orders in front of me and was like "well I know you wanted ALBUQUERQUE/Amarillo/Lubbock but we're gonna send you to Gallup or Farmington". I was like "hell no I won't go" and walked the fuk out. If I was single maybe but a 3 yr contract in some shytty little town in the middle of nowhere with the wife just didn't sound appealing. A shytty little town in Cali or the northwest maybe cuz at least its green. My last pltn commander was a former recruiter of the quarter and year for like 2 yrs, picked up staff fast as hell and was in the zone for gunny: he loved it. He had no fukin clue how to do patrols or grunt shyt though and was completely useless but a good guy nonetheless. They party all the fukin time bro. Good luck with that shyt!
    Independent Review
  38. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Yeah it takes some time. I tried for a coach about 6ish months ago back in the fall. I asked for honest truth and was told I was about 18months from being competitive for my frame. I said ok... hit it hard as hell these past few months. Now there are some local guys I lift with that say I have the potential to start winning local stuff in NC, SC and VA. So now back to getting a coach. I will be on stage spring/summer 2014 so I got 6-7 months of clean bulk over deployment while cruising then come back. Dial in my diet and cut... BAM I will be ready. These 3 coaches are interested and 1 of em is very interested in coaching me. He said I could walk on stage first show at 195-200 and sub 7%. That's a nice win here local as long as I build symmetrically.

    We will see. I'm going to be logging my prep when I'm back. (No I'm not a contractor)
    I hired a leg coach last year for 6 months. Best thing I ever did. Change my entire build.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  39. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    I hired a leg coach last year for 6 months. Best thing I ever did. Change my entire build.
    I bet bro. I am to that point gains are there just much slower. I need some help on pose training, prep dieting, and all the basics pretty much of competing. A coach will be best for me instead of reading tons of books. I learn by doing not reading.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  40. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I bet bro. I am to that point gains are there just much slower. I need some help on pose training, prep dieting, and all the basics pretty much of competing. A coach will be best for me instead of reading tons of books. I learn by doing not reading.
    agreed, and it doesnt matter how good you are you can always use an extra set of eyes on the project
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. thoughts on cycle test e tren e deca
    By dedicatedmean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 09:45 AM
  2. Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar
    By banksno925 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 05:20 PM
  3. Advice on next cycle (Test E/Tren E/D-Bol)
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 06:03 PM
  4. Second cycle - Test E, Tren E
    By byggern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 09:31 AM
  5. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 01:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in