4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok figured I would get this started now. Going to get bloods today. For everyone that followed along in the other thread I used for brainstorming this will be the log just for my cycle.

Here is the links to my other thread and and the one Dunn posted up-
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/218277-what-dave-about.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/199953-androgens.html

Layout-

Day 1-28 Test P 100mg EOD
Wk 1-3 TNE Smash 130mg EOD 30 Min before lifting with TEST P (this is a blend 75mg TNE, 25mg Dbol, 30mg Anadrol)
Day 1-28 TNE 100mg EOD (non prop days) 30 minutes before lifting.
Day-1-27 TREN A 125mg EOD

HCG 125iu 2x a week for entire time. Will stop 6 days before PCT.

Support on cycle-
wk 2-8 Formasurge 6 pumps ED
wk 1-4 Anebeta maybe longer
wk 1-8 caber .5mg 2x a week
of course I have Adex and Letro and Exemestane onhand incase I need them.

PCT -
Day 31-47 Clomid 150mg (150mg Ed 7 days 100mg ED after
Day 46- TBD Nolva 20mg
Exemestane day 30- 55 12.5mg ED (depending on joints)
Wk-5-8 Still using Formasurge
Wk-5-9 Endosurge

I will be preloading cycle day "0". It will look like this-
Day 0- Test P 200mg
Day 0- Tren A 250mg
(I will not be doubling the TNE)

Idea behind doseages-
This doseage schedule is estimated for a 48-72 hour half life of the esters. There is alot of conflicting information because your body metabolizes differently depending on genetics and injection sight. I went with 48 hours but the possible extra 24 hours does not effect blood levels enough or cause a massive shift that I need to worry about.
- The Test P injection will give me a steady blood level of 100mg on the 3rd day and will start to decline day 30, by day 37 there is 4.5mg left and PCT has begun. Remember this is the amount wanted to keep a androgenic state but still have an anabolic to help negate sides of Tren.
- Tren A will be kept at a steady blood level of 125mg from day 3-4 all the way to day 30 then it starts to metabolize out. By day 37 I will have 5.5mg left in me and pct will already have begun.

PCT is very light and I am looking for a VERY fast recovery.
-The Exemestane will be my main LH/FSH stimulator as well as AI properties.
- The Nolva used past Clomid to help my natural hormones recover.
- Clomid is blasted and for its ability to stimulate LH/FSH production the best (this is for me and what I have found compared to nolva in past bloodwork)
- Formasurge and Endosurge will be used to free test, help natural production of test as well as prevent muscle wasting. (plus I love both of the products)
Estrogen should not be a major side on this cycle because of the low amount of aromatizing compounds and low doseage of what compounds there are. I will be trying to keep E2 to VERY low levels but still existent enough to keep building muscle and joints to not hurt. The main goal is to be VERY androgenic and build hard dense muscle with fat loss while increasing strength to a small degree.
Pics to Come---

technique88

technique88

Awards
First !!!!!!!! Hells yeah brother time to get f**king swore! Lets kill this sh*t!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
First !!!!!!!! Hells yeah brother time to get f**king swore! Lets kill this sh*t!
Hell yeah man. Glad to have you on this soon to be epic 4 week ride.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many damn threads are there!!?? Lol

All up in this bîtch again!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
How many damn threads are there!!?? Lol

All up in this bîtch again!
This is the log lol. I was brainstorming in the other one and worked out the cycle details. This is the one I will be updating.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
3rd! HAHA! This is going to be awesome!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In brother get swole

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Bloods are done and I'm waiting for results. Should have them Thursday or friday.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Sweet man! I bet your adrenaline is rushing!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Blood level charts

These charts are my dosing schedule and show the blood levels based on halflife ester of the test. The dose schedule is above each picture in BLUE

Test Prop-
Day "0"- 200mg
EOD 100mg from day 1-24 (12 injections total)
TEST PROP- I found conflicting half life documentation on this so I went with the most seen on medical forums. I went with 2 days but I found it is kind of dependant on injection site because it is metabolized differently. For example glutes shows 2days half life but delts shows almost 3.5 days.

Attachments

evodrag

Awards
Holy ****!!! Thats a cycle!

Do you have so,eone in mind with a liver that will be a match??? jk

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why tren ace e3d? That's a hormonal roller coaster. And tren is not one to toy with.

I would adjust that to 50mg Ed

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I have to agree I would run the tren everyday at 50mg. But I like the cycle.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I have some brewed prop... cant wait to jump on that band waggon also dd.... im in for the ride...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Why tren ace e3d? That's a hormonal roller coaster. And tren is not one to toy with.

I would adjust that to 50mg Ed
Acetate has a 3 day half life so as long as I preload then inject every 3 days it brings me to 150mg at day 3-4 and I maintain a steady 150mg.

I could be wrong with the half life and if it is shorter then yeah I will adjust.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Acetate has a 3 day half life so as long as I preload then inject every 3 days it brings me to 150mg at day 3-4 and I maintain a steady 150mg.

I could be wrong with the half life and if it is shorter then yeah I will adjust.
EOD minimum, I prefer ED. Also, running tren or deca right up until pct is just asking for a horrible recovery because of the active metabolites. I ran tren ace right up until my pct on my first cycle (yes, I know tren on the first cycle was not smart) and my pct and time after it sucked. Didn't feel recovered for a couple months and that was with nolva (20 mg seven weeks), clomid (50mg four weeks) and caber (.5mg twice a week during and a month after cycle's end). I hope you have better luck than I did though.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
EOD minimum, I prefer ED. Also, running tren or deca right up until pct is just asking for a horrible recovery because of the active metabolites. I ran tren ace right up until my pct on my first cycle (yes, I know tren on the first cycle was not smart) and my pct and time after it sucked. Didn't feel recovered for a couple months and that was with nolva (20 mg seven weeks), clomid (50mg four weeks) and caber (.5mg twice a week during and a month after cycle's end). I hope you have better luck than I did though.
How long was your first cycle? And what dose did you run?

If you spike your blood levels of acetate to 150mg by preloading and assuming it has a half life of 2 days (for eod injections). On day 24 is your last injection of 150mg. By day 26 its a blood level of 75mg, 2 days after that 37.5, and six days after last pin its around 17mg. So 7 days after last pin is when you would start pct... day "30".

Enanthate is different because of ester weight.

Deca and Tren acetate have nowhere near the same ester weight and completly different half lifes.

Also a burst cycle is a different beast. The idea is short time high dose resulting in less HPTA suppression and with a end result of fast recovery. If I play this "safe" at conservative doseages and don't test these theories at a dose I am able to risk I have no point to try it.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
How long was your first cycle? And what dose did you run?
14 weeks, last six weeks was with ace at 350mg a week

If you spike your blood levels of acetate to 150mg by preloading and assuming it has a half life of 2 days (for eod injections). On day 24 is your last injection of 150mg. By day 26 its a blood level of 75mg, 2 days after that 37.5, and six days after last pin its around 17mg. So 7 days after last pin is when you would start pct... day "30".
Right, this would be the case if there were no active metabolites which can linger for awhile.

Enanthate is different because of ester weight.
Right.

Deca and Tren acetate have nowhere near the same ester weight and completly different half lifes.
I was referring to nandrolone itself, not just deca, my mistake.

Also a burst cycle is a different beast. The idea is short time high dose resulting in less HPTA suppression and with a end result of fast recovery. If I play this "safe" at conservative doseages and don't test these theories at a dose I am able to risk I have no point to try it.
Correct, except for the fact that nandrolone and tren can shut you down almost instantly. A week's worth of npp can have you shut down completely by the end of the week. No scientific evidence to back that up, just my own bloodwork. Recovery is very individual and I could just have ****ty recovery ability which I hope to be the case for your sake.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I personally recover VERY fast. After a 16 week cycle of Test e up to 900mg dbol kicker and 6 week winny finisher, I am recovered 100% 58 days after my cycle ended. I have bloods to prove it and am about to post my results from yesterdays tests.

I am going to do a bit of editing tonight and dial in my dose. It is possible and not a big deal to pin Tren ED with my TNE. I just need to keep test levels lower.

I will throw up some doseage numbers on my blood level calculator tonight and figure out how I will preload and dose ED.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I personally recover VERY fast. After a 16 week cycle of Test e up to 900mg dbol kicker and 6 week winny finisher, I am recovered 100% 58 days after my cycle ended. I have bloods to prove it and am about to post my results from yesterdays tests.

I am going to do a bit of editing tonight and dial in my dose. It is possible and not a big deal to pin Tren ED with my TNE. I just need to keep test levels lower.

I will throw up some doseage numbers on my blood level calculator tonight and figure out how I will preload and dose ED.
Sounds good. I would really like to see bloods from this cycle to determine if it is just my ****ty recovery ability from tren or if it is universal. I have done other cycles where I felt like I didn't even feel like I was in pct at all, so it isn't all gear, just nandro and tren that give me problems.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hmm that's interesting. Does anything else like anavar do that to you? I would think it could be a androgen thing but it wouldn't explain the deca. Maybe its the non aromatising compounds that have a effect on your progesterone. Possibly E2 problems? That's pretty interesting either way.

I am getting my bloods done after my pct compounds clear after pct. I am usually good 7-10 days after pct.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Hmm that's interesting. Does anything else like anavar do that to you? I would think it could be a androgen thing but it wouldn't explain the deca. Maybe its the non aromatising compounds that have a effect on your progesterone. Possibly E2 problems? That's pretty interesting either way.

I am getting my bloods done after my pct compounds clear after pct. I am usually good 7-10 days after pct.
I have used pretty much all the popular gear nowadays except eq and the only time recovery is a major issue is when I run either nandro or tren. I have found that if I give myself about 2 months for the 19-nor to clear before pct then recovery isn't as much of an issue.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I have used pretty much all the popular gear nowadays except eq and the only time recovery is a major issue is when I run either nandro or tren. I have found that if I give myself about 2 months for the 19-nor to clear before pct then recovery isn't as much of an issue.
Very interesting. Your body probably just metabolises 19-nor compounds slower for some reason. That's crazy bro

IrishByBlood

Awards
Interested

Im interested in your results. Never done a blast

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I have some brewed prop... cant wait to jump on that band waggon also dd.... im in for the ride...
Hell yeah. Good to have you bro. Let me know when you get on a burst/blast

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
UPDATE

I have changed the OP to reflect some new changes to dosing and PCT. I got my blood work back today my levels are as follows-

Testosterone Serum- 788ng/dL RANGE 348-1197 (actually suprised by this, I am normal around 600-700)
Leteinizing Hormone (LH) 7.4 mIU/mL RANGE 1.7-8.6 (this is actually high for me, I am in the 4-6 range normally)
FSH, Serum 3.3 mIU/mL RANGE 1.5-12.4 (this is about my normal level I am usually around 3-7)
Estradiol 18.2 pg/mL Range 7.6-42.6 (this is around my average from 14-20 is normal for me)

These bloods are exactly 58 days after my cycle ended, and 28 days after PCT. I had them done about 20 days ago and all my levels have improved since then. I am very pleased from my recovery (I know i have legit chemicals lol) remember this is a recovery after 16 weeks and I ran Test E to 900mg and also used Dbol kicker and 6 weeks of Winny at 40mg ED for the last 6 weeks.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
That's awesome Recovery DD! Never really heard of anyone having higher test levels after than before cycle lol. :)

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
oh ****!!!!!! I like everything but the tren must be atleast EOD. ED is better.

i would focus a lot more on the tren than everything else. run low/normal dose test + as much tren as u can tolerate.

im starting a cycle with the same idea from the Androgens thread. My first burst will be test prop 100mg eod + winny 30/40/50/50 oral + winny water based 50mg eod (i wanna use it....got only 10ml... might as well)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
oh ****!!!!!! I like everything but the tren must be atleast EOD. ED is better.

i would focus a lot more on the tren than everything else. run low/normal dose test + as much tren as u can tolerate.

im starting a cycle with the same idea from the Androgens thread. My first burst will be test prop 100mg eod + winny 30/40/50/50 oral + winny water based 50mg eod (i wanna use it....got only 10ml... might as well)
That sounds like a legit cycle man. If this burst goes well my next will be Tren/var/Test and a 1-2 week blast of high dose NPP.

I edited my tren doseage last night. I am going for 125mg eod and Test at 100mg. Around day 3 my blood levels will be max and I will maintain until about cycle day 28-30 and levels will start declining into pct.

I am going higher than normal for me for this cycle and in theory every cycle after I will keep bringing dosage up as far as androgens go. I want to run without a test base and try NPP as my anabolic but I don't know if I am ready to go that route.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! Can't wait to see how this works out for you. Been planning a run like this since the start of my last cycle 3 months ago. Thinking the 1st of the year I will run my proposed 28 day blast! Good luck DD I will be following!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! Can't wait to see how this works out for you. Been planning a run like this since the start of my last cycle 3 months ago. Thinking the 1st of the year I will run my proposed 28 day blast! Good luck DD I will be following!
Haha thanks man. Glad to have you along. If this goes good I will never cycle more than 6weeks again.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
What you meen blasting and crusing i dont see what you meen? I know what blasting and crusing is... but i didnt see tour dosages... maybe i skipped it... and why four week cycle?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Did you read the link to the androgen article? It explains it there.

My doseages are in the OP. I chose 4 weeks because that's as long as I can do it and it actual only comes to about 3 weeks of high blood levels. The other 7 days are for increase and decline of my blood levels.

Google "building the perfect beast". Blast or burst is the same thing. You prime your body for anabolic growth in a few weeks (cruise) then cycle in AAS as diet changes with workouts for growth and strength (burst or blast). Recovery takes place during cruise phase then upon complete recovery you blast again. That's a short explanation

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea... lol... this is going to need more than just a quick read... i gotta actually study lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahahaha WTF?

scw538

scw538

Awards
Did you read the link to the androgen article? It explains it there.My doseages are in the OP. I chose 4 weeks because that's as long as I can do it and it actual only comes to about 3 weeks of high blood levels. The other 7 days are for increase and decline of my blood levels.Google "building the perfect beast". Blast or burst is the same thing. You prime your body for anabolic growth in a few weeks (cruise) then cycle in AAS as diet changes with workouts for growth and strength (burst or blast). Recovery takes place during cruise phase then upon complete recovery you blast again. That's a short explanation
In for the blastoff !!!!! Kill it brotha

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
:p naw its not spamming its actually just trying to figure his plan of action... cant seem to wrap my head around....
No not you man. It was some other dude. He has been banned and his posts deleted lol. Don't worry man I don't mind your questions as long as they are legit.