4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Page 12 of 29 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Thanks. I'm snapping pics tomorrow. I am going to put all my updates and workouts in that I wrote while on vacation. It was about 12 days and I only had 2 off days. I am really looking forward to continuing this short cycle blasts.

    Looking at starting to blast cruise next winter and doing a burst every 4 weeks for 4 weeks with GH in-between.
    Bad ass! Excited to follow. Do you know how much GH you will be doing?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Bad ass! Excited to follow. Do you know how much GH you will be doing?
    Going to go slow and work my way up just because of cost. 3-5iu per day will be about my range.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Going to go slow and work my way up just because of cost. 3-5iu per day will be about my range.
    Yeah! **** gets pricey for sure. I think one day I will incorporate GH in the mix. Deff wanna see how it works for you. So GH you pin ed? Not real familiar, need to study up on it for sure.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Yeah! **** gets pricey for sure. I think one day I will incorporate GH in the mix. Deff wanna see how it works for you. So GH you pin ed? Not real familiar, need to study up on it for sure.
    Yeah I got to learn a lot. I'm a member on Datbtrue's forum. A lot of knowledge there. I got a year to learn what I can and educate myself before I plunge into the world of GH.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  5. Looking big DD! Greenearth is right man your arms look massive!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Looking big DD! Greenearth is right man your arms look massive!!
    Thanks man. I'm gunna get pics up tonight. Greenearth is right... from that angle in the pic I look unproportional. Arms are something I never really worked out very hard until the last 6 months and they grew fast
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    Thanks man. I'm gunna get pics up tonight. Greenearth is right... from that angle in the pic I look unproportional. Arms are something I never really worked out very hard until the last 6 months and they grew fast
    Wish I had that problem lol. My arms won't grow no matter what I do! I'm hoping the tren helps that next cycle

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Wish I had that problem lol. My arms won't grow no matter what I do! I'm hoping the tren helps that next cycle
    Oh it will man.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  9. Hey danger dave. how where you able to fly with your gear? did you just check your bag?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by D_Hoff View Post
    Hey danger dave. how where you able to fly with your gear? did you just check your bag?
    I mailed it to myself in WA state. By the time I flew to ID I had very little left and stuck the 3 vials in my toiletry bag. I peeled off the labels and if they had asked me I would have said it was medication for a dog. I checked the bags no problem. Needles and syringes too.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I mailed it to myself in WA state. By the time I flew to ID I had very little left and stuck the 3 vials in my toiletry bag. I peeled off the labels and if they had asked me I would have said it was medication for a dog. I checked the bags no problem. Needles and syringes too.
    What would be even better is to get labels off such dog medication and apply them to the vials.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post

    What would be even better is to get labels off such dog medication and apply them to the vials.
    Yeah I know but didn't think of it until it was too late.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  13. Looking good DD cycle is treating you well sir!
    Independent

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Looking good DD cycle is treating you well sir!
    Thanks wait until you see pics tonight.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    I mailed it to myself in WA state. By the time I flew to ID I had very little left and stuck the 3 vials in my toiletry bag. I peeled off the labels and if they had asked me I would have said it was medication for a dog. I checked the bags no problem. Needles and syringes too.
    Thanks man. Im going to miami soon and I've been worried how I could get it though the airport

  16. Ok guys. I hit another workout after work and got a little more triceps work in and cardio to work off some bloat. I ate a lot today so I washed out my abs a bit. I got pics and after I shower I will get em up.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  17. Here they are. Not exactly happy with the light and I wasnt really prepped for pictures but there they are non the less. I will be fasting and knocking out some serious cardio and take more pics on Sunday.

    Name:  100_0588.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  72.9 KBName:  100_0592.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  78.9 KBName:  100_0595.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  52.8 KBName:  100_0596.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  54.1 KBName:  100_0598.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  58.3 KBName:  Calves.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  78.4 KBName:  Lat Spred.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  75.0 KBName:  quads.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  68.7 KB
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  18. Looking sick my brother damn!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  19. Lookin beastly brother
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  20. Looking like a boss.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  21. Thanks guys. Like I said I am not that pleased with the pictures. I don't think they really do justice on some of my progress but the next ones will be better.

    Although it is obvious I am gaining mass. I went back to work today and quite a few people mentioned I got a lot bigger (from 12 days ago) Haha. Plus I am weighing in at almost 200 now (+10lbs roughly)
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  22. Looking f**king swole dude! Seriously nice work my friend. I love that lat spread be careful or you might fly away brother
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  23. Looking beefy DD! Hows the tren treating you? Any sides yet?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Looking beefy DD! Hows the tren treating you? Any sides yet?
    Nope.... I'm very aggressive today but I'm good.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    Nope.... I'm very aggressive today but I'm good.
    That's good man! I've always wondered if the tren sides are all hype or if they're actually as bad as people make them out to be.

  26. Getting hyooge!! Well done good to hear no sides from the tren...

    Staying with the same dose or going to increase it again?

  27. As someone who hasn't run tren, I still feel like tren sides are exaggerated. The voice of dissent is always the loudest, you know? I mean, if you buy something online and are pleased with it, how often do you think about writing a review? Most people don't...but if you buy something and are strongly disappointed, typically you take to a review to rant about it and let the steam out.

    I feel like sides with tren are the same. Those who get them go crazy hyping them up, but those who run tren nearly side-free don't often make threads talking about not having sides on tren lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  28. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    As someone who hasn't run tren, I still feel like tren sides are exaggerated. The voice of dissent is always the loudest, you know? I mean, if you buy something online and are pleased with it, how often do you think about writing a review? Most people don't...but if you buy something and are strongly disappointed, typically you take to a review to rant about it and let the steam out.

    I feel like sides with tren are the same. Those who get them go crazy hyping them up, but those who run tren nearly side-free don't often make threads talking about not having sides on tren lol.


    ^^^ truth.

    But I have had an old roommate who was on tren and not a lot of it, and had to wash his sheets every other day because the night sweats were so bad.


    I haven't run it yet so I can't say but the sides and what I've heard from some people around me have put me using it off. I will def try it soon as everyone is different. Oh that and I'm not a sissy haha

  29. Who doesn't want to wake up and have to wring out their sheets?
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  30. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Getting hyooge!! Well done good to hear no sides from the tren...

    Staying with the same dose or going to increase it again?
    Thanks man. I think I might bump to 125mg ED. I almost gunna give it 2 more days and see if anything shows up... if not I will bump
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. thoughts on cycle test e tren e deca
    By dedicatedmean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 10:45 AM
  2. Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar
    By banksno925 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 06:20 PM
  3. Advice on next cycle (Test E/Tren E/D-Bol)
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 07:03 PM
  4. Second cycle - Test E, Tren E
    By byggern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 10:31 AM
  5. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 02:37 PM
Log in
Log in