4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 12

4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Page 12 of 22 First ... 7101112131417 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pisces.style View Post

Glad you can handle those sides man... just don't go making people's heads roll or go on a killing spree before you finish your log, too many people following you :-D

How are the prolactin sides, by the way? Have you had to do anything to combat? You can always sip the milk and get extra home-made protein, yummy yum.
    That's focking sick lol. No I haven't had any prolactin sides. I'm taking caber and keeping E2 very low so I'm not stressing it really. Total is 1050mg per week of Tren. That's around what some very serious guys run for contest prep. We will see how I handle it for the next few days.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    That's focking sick lol. No I haven't had any prolactin sides. I'm taking caber and keeping E2 very low so I'm not stressing it really. Total is 1050mg per week of Tren. That's around what some very serious guys run for contest prep. We will see how I handle it for the next few days.
    1050mg per week? Jesus Christ, youza beast.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man I thought I was crazy upping my test dose to 650 a week haha I'm a scrub
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How much protein are you eating double D?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

**** Dave that's a mean amount of tren. Ain't that what Detroithammer runs? Buck up for the last week! I bet it'll do wonders for you. How much progress have you made?
    Size
    Weight
    Bf
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Really? If you got the study link me I would love to read that. Thanks man 515 is a lot and I'm only hovering at 200lbs right now lol
    this isnt the exact study that i read but the treatment and outcomes were the same http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12801577
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    How much protein are you eating double D?
    Im eating around 300g ED. I am about to re-adjust my macros and starting tomorrow and leading into PCT. I would like to cut a bit of fat off and drop back down to the 190-195 range. I will post up what I come up with if you are interested Killer
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    **** Dave that's a mean amount of tren. Ain't that what Detroithammer runs? Buck up for the last week! I bet it'll do wonders for you. How much progress have you made?
    Size
    Weight
    Bf
    Yeah he runs it somewhere around there if I remember right.

I have gained about 10-12lbs total

Gained around 1/2inch on chest, arms, thighs. My biggest gains are in my back width which is what I had lagging from the past and have recently begun focusing to fix the problem.

BF is about the same honestly maybe I jumped a percent from eating pretty loose around the holidays. I should be around 13% +/- a percent
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    this isnt the exact study that i read but the treatment and outcomes were the same http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12801577
    That is very interesting man. I would love to see more work or studies on the subject. Maybe something more indepth. I will take a look this weekend and browse around. If I find anything I will post it up. Thanks again
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Yeah he runs it somewhere around there if I remember right.

I have gained about 10-12lbs total

Gained around 1/2inch on chest, arms, thighs. My biggest gains are in my back width which is what I had lagging from the past and have recently begun focusing to fix the problem.

BF is about the same honestly maybe I jumped a percent from eating pretty loose around the holidays. I should be around 13% +/- a percent
    That's solid gain in a short time bro. Besides the cycle that helped you get there, you're obviously putting a lot of effort and energy into working out hard and eating enough to keep it up. Strong performance.

Definitely looking forward to following you through PCT and beyond, that'll be very interesting to see how you do recovery-wise.

Thanks man.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

That is very interesting man. I would love to see more work or studies on the subject. Maybe something more indepth. I will take a look this weekend and browse around. If I find anything I will post it up. Thanks again
    Yeah theres a more in depth study done by the university of Texas but I seem to have lost the link for it. I do remember the treatment and results being similar tho.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

Yeah theres a more in depth study done by the university of Texas but I seem to have lost the link for it. I do remember the treatment and results being similar tho.
    I will have to look around for that.

On another note.... so 150mg ED of tren has got to be the greatest thing I have ever experienced!!! I'm one cranky aggressive mother focker but damn my workouts are fire! No major sides really to report but this was only day 3 at 150mg.

I have been reviewing my diet and am making changes to better suit my upcoming living situation this next year. I am going to be going into a cut after recovery and would like to cut down and maintain a solid 180 @ sub 10% BF. I have albuteral, Clen and VANILLEAN that I will be utilizing.

*edit* if I am the 180 with sub 10% next fall (which I should be no problem) I will go into a serious prep for competition and plan on competing around the 190. I will be using burst/cruise cycling to prep for it.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

On another note.... so 150mg ED of tren has got to be the greatest thing I have ever experienced!!! I'm one cranky aggressive mother focker but damn my workouts are fire! No major sides really to report but this was only day 3 at 150mg.

I have been reviewing my diet and am making changes to better suit my upcoming living situation this next year. I am going to be going into a cut after recovery and would like to cut down and maintain a solid 180 @ sub 10% BF. I have albuteral, Clen and VANILLEAN that I will be utilizing.

*edit* if I am the 180 with sub 10% next fall (which I should be no problem) I will go into a serious prep for competition and plan on competing around the 190. I will be using burst/cruise cycling to prep for it.
    ****ing killer Dave!!

If u don't mind Are you shipping out? Just curious as to your plans bro I love the knowledge u bring and plan on following your journey bro. If u don't wanna share no worries bud
    Independent
  14. New Member

Could you possibly keep this log going through PCT? In my own experience tren right up until pct has made recovery absolute hell, but some people claim to have no problems and I want to see how you feel and look through it all. I'm hoping my experience was just a random occurrence as I would love to do short blast cycles of tren because I have a ****ing mountain of it lol.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im eating around 300g ED. I am about to re-adjust my macros and starting tomorrow and leading into PCT. I would like to cut a bit of fat off and drop back down to the 190-195 range. I will post up what I come up with if you are interested Killer
    Definitely man!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

****ing killer Dave!!

If u don't mind Are you shipping out? Just curious as to your plans bro I love the knowledge u bring and plan on following your journey bro. If u don't wanna share no worries bud
    Yeah going to Afghanistan again. Should be back end of fall 2013 sometime.

Jt- yeah I will keep this going into pct so you can follow along. I still have a few theories about recovery and some stuff I want to try on myself. I am getting blood work done this week right before PCT to see how wrecked I am on the inside lol.

I am working out hard and still hovering at the 200-203 range. Going to bring my macros down and eat in a minor deficit this week then go back to maintenance.

Pics will probably be later in the week.

No real sides to report besides some crazy aggression and my libido is focking crazy! I hit some bars with my buddies this weekend (not drinking) and it was interesting. I am pretty sure when you are using gear your body puts out much higher amounts of pheromones because women seem to be more into me on cycle than off. It seems like I work less for tail when I am on... I dunno maybe its just me
  17. New Member

that bloodwork will be interesting to see.

glad to see you're still killin it man!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah going to Afghanistan again. Should be back end of fall 2013 sometime.

Jt- yeah I will keep this going into pct so you can follow along. I still have a few theories about recovery and some stuff I want to try on myself. I am getting blood work done this week right before PCT to see how wrecked I am on the inside lol.

I am working out hard and still hovering at the 200-203 range. Going to bring my macros down and eat in a minor deficit this week then go back to maintenance.

Pics will probably be later in the week.

No real sides to report besides some crazy aggression and my libido is focking crazy! I hit some bars with my buddies this weekend (not drinking) and it was interesting. I am pretty sure when you are using gear your body puts out much higher amounts of pheromones because women seem to be more into me on cycle than off. It seems like I work less for tail when I am on... I dunno maybe its just me
    Well bud thanks for your service!

Interested in bloods as well. Keep killing it bro
    Independent
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Halo-25 or h-drol??

Bout 6 ft 175-185. Ran different cycles in the past,. Do I need nova or clonid. a
    nd which ph should I take?
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by simplycut View Post
    Bout 6 ft 175-185. Ran different cycles in the past,. Do I need nova or clonid. a
    Don't highjack my thread man. Go ask somewhere else. Its rude to ask here or like that.... good job.. none of my advice will be given
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is crayyyy damn brother!!!!! Dude we need to meet up sometime and hit up the ****ing gym together!!! 150mg tren???? Wowowowowowow I'm excited to give tren a try at some point here
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Don't highjack my thread man. Go ask somewhere else. Its rude to ask here or like that.... good job.. none of my advice will be given
    Hi I'm 17 and I'm 5'9 150lbs and been lifting for 2 weeks and feel I hit my natty limit I was wondering if taking M1T would be a good first cycle for 8 weeks also for pct should I use Novla or Clomid? Or will I recover on my own?
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Come on Ricky the best one is always. Hey I want to get big what do I take? Il read later lol.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Come on Ricky the best one is always. Hey I want to get big what do I take? Il read later lol.
    Just stay away from that cell tech I don't want to get to big I like wearing jeans....ok enough hijacking now lol well DD make sure you Pm your address over seas when you go bro ill send you stuff and give you updates on my progress and stuff
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah DD keep crushing this shizzz and I thank you for your service.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Lol thanks bros. I will still be online when I'm overseas just probably only once or twice a week. I have a ton of stuff stocked up and will be cutting and maintaining while I'm over there. Its very hard to maintain size especially where I'm gunna be at. They probably won't have a gym so I will be making g my own weights and using a TRX lol. Great times
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Lol thanks bros. I will still be online when I'm overseas just probably only once or twice a week. I have a ton of stuff stocked up and will be cutting and maintaining while I'm over there. Its very hard to maintain size especially where I'm gunna be at. They probably won't have a gym so I will be making g my own weights and using a TRX lol. Great times
    Keep your head down over there brother. Stay safe, and get the job done.
    In other news, I want to see some more pics!! Looking sick so far man. Put the FEAR into a hodge.
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockTroop View Post

Keep your head down over there brother. Stay safe, and get the job done.
    In other news, I want to see some more pics!! Looking sick so far man. Put the FEAR into a hodge.
    Haha thanks man. Pics should be up middle of the week or so.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quick pics. Holding a bit of water because I carbed up today. Had some random retarded vascularity in my traps/shoulders. Tried to snap a pic.

Name:  ForumRunner_20130113_175700.png
Views: 309
Size:  433.8 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130113_175721.png
Views: 347
Size:  379.4 KB
  30. New Member

Lookin good man...sick veins for sure
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WeT.DoLPhiN View Post
    Lookin good man...sick veins for sure
    Thanks man.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by simplycut View Post
    Hahaha where the f* did this guy come from? Dude just go to *** they have everything you need there. If i were you i'd take 1 tablespoon of test every morning before breakfast for 12 weeks and you'll be a monster. Hawthorne berry and claritin everyday for PCT and you'll be good to go, no problem. That was the jean claude van damme protocol for when he filmed universal soldiers.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Right on man, thank you for all you do. Anything you need, let us know and we'll be there for you.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pisces.style View Post

Hahaha where the f* did this guy come from? Dude just go to *** they have everything you need there. If i were you i'd take 1 tablespoon of test every morning before breakfast for 12 weeks and you'll be a monster. Hawthorne berry and claritin everyday for PCT and you'll be good to go, no problem. That was the jean claude van damme protocol for when he filmed universal soldiers.
    Hahahahahaha you made me spit out my drink with the Jean claude remark! Rep coming to you
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Hahahahahaha you made me spit out my drink with the Jean claude remark! Rep coming to you
    Hahaha thanks bud!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Looking build bro! Good photos so that you can see the progress after your cut.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Deff tolled son!!!!
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Quick pics. Holding a bit of water because I carbed up today. Had some random retarded vascularity in my traps/shoulders. Tried to snap a pic.

>
    Veinage.
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  39. New Member

No gym?!? Blasphemy. our toops need to train!
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kreynolds89 View Post
    So Im guessing this would be a bad place to start for tips on cycling for someone that's a beginner in y'all's eyes?
    Yep. This is a experimental cycle, not something I recommend to many people. There is good knowledge here but just not a cycle format I would tell people to run.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on cycle test e tren e deca
    By dedicatedmean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 09:45 AM
  2. Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar
    By banksno925 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 05:20 PM
  3. Advice on next cycle (Test E/Tren E/D-Bol)
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 06:03 PM
  4. Second cycle - Test E, Tren E
    By byggern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 09:31 AM
  5. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 01:37 PM