4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Page 11 of 29 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    DD if you get some free time I need some advice on my new thread. Thanks man
    Link me and I will help you bro
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. I don't have 150 posts yet it won't let me post the link. Son of a beaver
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I don't have 150 posts yet it won't let me post the link. Son of a beaver
    Got you bro...DD is pro but ill try to give some input

what should my next cycle be? Input/Suggestions please.
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

4. [QUOTE="howwedo107"]

Got you bro...DD is pro but ill try to give some input

Thanks man. Any input is appreciated. Thanks a ton

5. Thanks guys for the kind words.

Took today off. I flew across the country last nigh and I'm jetlagged like a mofo. Hitting it hard tomorrow morning and after work again.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Thanks guys for the kind words.

Took today off. I flew across the country last nigh and I'm jetlagged like a mofo. Hitting it hard tomorrow morning and after work again.
    *tsk* *tsk* No rest for the wicked, Dave...
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

7. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    *tsk* *tsk* No rest for the wicked, Dave...
    Yeah yeah and money don't grow on trees.

8. Name:  ForumRunner_20130106_164505.png
Views: 251
Size:  372.4 KB

Snapped this real quick. My roommate is gunna snap some pics of me tomorrow after work.

9. Subbed for learning!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Subbed for learning!
    Welcome man. Ask any questions you got.

11. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Welcome man. Ask any questions you got.
    Thanks bro,I always enjoy some DangerDave AAS talk!I been eyeballing the dark side for some time,and always love to follow others and they're cycles when they are well educated on them!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

Thanks bro,I always enjoy some DangerDave AAS talk!I been eyeballing the dark side for some time,and always love to follow others and they're cycles when they are well educated on them!
    Haha cmon over to the dark side.... we have cake!! I'm by no means very educated in this stuff. I am a student and I like to learn from my firsthand experience. The biggest thing I have learned using AAS is this-

Just because it looks good on paper doesn't mean it works in reality, what works for 20 people may not work for the other 20. Trial and error with how different compounds react in your body is the best learning experience.

13. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Haha cmon over to the dark side.... we have cake!! I'm by no means very educated in this stuff. I am a student and I like to learn from my firsthand experience. The biggest thing I have learned using AAS is this-

Just because it looks good on paper doesn't mean it works in reality, what works for 20 people may not work for the other 20. Trial and error with how different compounds react in your body is the best learning experience.
    Mmmmm.i like cake!

14. Do you feel any parts of your body are lagging, or conversely, that any are ahead of the rest of your body? I mean this in the best way possible, but your arms are MASSIVE compared to your chest area. Although raising your arm in that way can often hide the mass on your chest, so it could just be the pose. Still, arms are ****ing gigantic...
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

15. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Do you feel any parts of your body are lagging, or conversely, that any are ahead of the rest of your body? I mean this in the best way possible, but your arms are MASSIVE compared to your chest area. Although raising your arm in that way can often hide the mass on your chest, so it could just be the pose. Still, arms are ****ing gigantic...
    That's just the way the pic looks. I have 17inch something arms and a 47 inch chest. My biceps genetically peak very high. My biggest lagging part is my rear delts and upper middle back. That is from improper training and sport. Pitching in high-school made me lopsided and it has taken years to fix

16. Could have been worse...you could have been catching, if you get my drift

17. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Could have been worse...you could have been catching, if you get my drift
    Hahaha I also wrestled and played football... sports year round.

18. Looking good broham

19. lookin good!! (all homo).

can't wait to see the final results!

20. Thanks guys
  21. 4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Yeah Dave looking killer dude.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

22. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Yeah Dave looking killer dude.
    Thanks. Yesterday was my first day of 100mg of Tren ED.. no serious sides to report.

I will say that after being tired and traveling across the country with 2 layovers I was having some pretty violent thoughts. I was litterally planning on how I could beat someone senseless, make a Blood Angel and get away... could be tren or the stress of traveling. To early to tell.

23. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Thanks. Yesterday was my first day of 100mg of Tren ED.. no serious sides to report.

I will say that after being tired and traveling across the country with 2 layovers I was having some pretty violent thoughts. I was litterally planning on how I could beat someone senseless, make a Blood Angel and get away... could be tren or the stress of traveling. To early to tell.
    I'm not on tren and had roughly those same thoughts last week when i was flying, lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

24. I flew last Sunday and Jesus I thought I was going to punch a chubby little fat kid. Not a damn empty seat open and this chubby ass wouldn't shut up lol.

25. Well I guess its not the tren then haha

26. Looking swoll brother!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

27. Looking cut Bro! Your short cycle is looking impreesive.

28. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Looking cut Bro! Your short cycle is looking impreesive.
    Thanks. I'm snapping pics tomorrow. I am going to put all my updates and workouts in that I wrote while on vacation. It was about 12 days and I only had 2 off days. I am really looking forward to continuing this short cycle blasts.

Looking at starting to blast cruise next winter and doing a burst every 4 weeks for 4 weeks with GH in-between.

29. Good progress Dave! Wish you had more tren to run >< flying is a bitch, On my way back from Carolina I was hoping the plane would crash just so I could get the **** out of it. Keep it up Dave.
    Edit: I was also sitting next to a fat person that was Si fat the arm rest between us wouldent stay down.

30. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Good progress Dave! Wish you had more tren to run >< flying is a bitch, On my way back from Carolina I was hoping the plane would crash just so I could get the **** out of it. Keep it up Dave.
    Thanks man and I have more Tren coming soooooo the dose might increase. I'm actually thinking of having a vial tested for potency by a buddy. Would be interested in what my UGL is giving me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on cycle test e tren e deca
    By dedicatedmean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 10:45 AM
  2. Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar
    By banksno925 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 06:20 PM
  3. Advice on next cycle (Test E/Tren E/D-Bol)
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 07:03 PM
  4. Second cycle - Test E, Tren E
    By byggern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 10:31 AM
  5. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 02:37 PM