1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.36%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    So DD I got a question for you. You know a bit about my plans since u helped me, but I'm 31 and my test levels have never tested higher than 338. Should I just jump on trt I have a legal way to do it, or should I go along and do a cycle and see if I recover (I will most likely include HCG). Thoughts bro
    I asked endo for TRT(my test levels have been approx like yours all my life)

First she said my test level is awful and sent me to do tons of tests.

But when the tests came she said no way for TRT,cause my sperm count is good and I don`t have ED issues etc.

Sucks,she emptied my wallet,the bitch.

Now I`m considering cycling but I really wanted TRT.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.36%
    Achievements Activity Pro

So DD I got a question for you. You know a bit about my plans since u helped me, but I'm 31 and my test levels have never tested higher than 338. Should I just jump on trt I have a legal way to do it, or should I go along and do a cycle and see if I recover (I will most likely include HCG). Thoughts bro
    btw you can succesfully bump your free test way up with LJ100

As for total T....I have been on vitamin D3 10000 IU a day for the last month and a half.
    Soon I will do bloods for total T.
    I actually look a little more muscular lately,like I have slightly bigger traps etc.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I just assume every cycle I run brings me closer to being put on TRT. I get bloods done pretty often and I recover VERY fast usually. It doesn't really matter because as soon as the chance comes to get on TRT legally I am taking it. Until the chance comes I will pct and recover the best I can.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

Ok now there was a huge jump in the Tren. I'm hot, almost like I took a thermogenic and have a super (and I'm not kidding) temper. Just had my BP checked and I'm perfect.

Going to the gym now for heavy deadlifts and a brutal back workout. I will update later.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pisces.style View Post

I'm a self-acknowledged noob and certainly no authority on recovery, so take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt. I started doing cycles because I felt like I just simply could not grow on my own, and I really liked the results. Post-cycle recover for me wasn't friendly for a few weeks. I was kind of moody, disappointed in my drop in strength, etc. and just ITCHING to get back on test. Maybe there was something I could have done better.

But here's the point: when I finally did bounce back -- maybe 2 months after the end of my cycle -- I felt like I bounced back BETTER than I was before my cycle. I worked hard in the gym, pushed through even when I didn't want to go, and one day my girlfriend was like "are you on cycle again?" and I said no, why? And she tells me she's noticing a difference in my composition and like I was making progress. And I was, in a way I had never made before the cycle.

So why that is, who knows. For some reason, I do feel my test production is higher than it was before but I have nothing scientific to back that up. The only guess I have is that maybe my use of HCG throughout the cycle kept my nuts healthy and somehow tweaked my body into naturally producing more test. I actually believe I've read an hCG study that suggests that this is possible (something around 40% natural improvement). I can try to find it for you. I don't remember if this is right, it's just what sticks in my head, but I remember the article and I can see if I'm mistaken or if there's something to it.
    Actually funny u bring this up I just got back from fertility doc and my sperm levels are just like my test levels normal but just barely. So he took my bloods and depending on where FSH is he wants me on HCG and arimidex for three months. We then talked about fitness and bodybuilding and how testosterone other hormones have a ****ty rap and yada yada. He then mentioned me starting TRt after I'm done having kids and how much I'd enjoy its effects and that he'd set me up with a great endo to help me out.

It was just nice to have an intelligent discussion with a doc. My GP won't even test my estrodial, FSH cuz he said I'm getting older and it's just part of life. This guy was real refreshing to talk to. My wife was amazed. Lol

Enough hijacking Dave's thread by the sounds of it he might jump through my phone and beat my ass since he upped his tren lol
    Independent
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.87%

Actually funny u bring this up I just got back from fertility doc and my sperm levels are just like my test levels normal but just barely. So he took my bloods and depending on where FSH is he wants me on HCG and arimidex for three months. We then talked about fitness and bodybuilding and how testosterone other hormones have a ****ty rap and yada yada. He then mentioned me starting TRt after I'm done having kids and how much I'd enjoy its effects and that he'd set me up with a great endo to help me out.

It was just nice to have an intelligent discussion with a doc. My GP won't even test my estrodial, FSH cuz he said I'm getting older and it's just part of life. This guy was real refreshing to talk to. My wife was amazed. Lol

Enough hijacking Dave's thread by the sounds of it he might jump through my phone and beat my ass since he upped his tren lol
    All right good, so I'm not crazy! Thank God for validation on that one, I thought I was going out on a limb by suggesting that HCG actually helped my natural test production post-cycle. :hew, sigh of relief::

Did he say what dosage and frequency for you on hCG? And how much arimidex? For me, .25mg every 4 days was MORE than enough. Any more and I'd have joint pain.

And yeah, i'll keep this brief before the tren freak comes home haha! You could tell from the last post that he was on edge (no disrespect)!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%

All right good, so I'm not crazy! Thank God for validation on that one, I thought I was going out on a limb by suggesting that HCG actually helped my natural test production post-cycle. :hew, sigh of relief::

Did he say what dosage and frequency for you on hCG? And how much arimidex? For me, .25mg every 4 days was MORE than enough. Any more and I'd have joint pain.

And yeah, i'll keep this brief before the tren freak comes home haha! You could tell from the last post that he was on edge (no disrespect)!
    Briefly I believe he said 5000iu /week could be wrong though, and a half tab of Adex eod.
    Independent
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%

Briefly I believe he said 5000iu /week could be wrong though, and a half tab of Adex eod.
    Now that I think about it I don't think my HCG dose is correct ill ask him again when I hear back on my bloods
    Independent
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Now that I think about it I don't think my HCG dose is correct ill ask him again when I hear back on my bloods
    500 iu's a week probably. Isn't HCG suppressive though? How would that raise test levels? I'm confused haha maybe DD can chime in on this.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%

I'll have to search again but this is the 2nd doc that suggested HCG therapy for restarting my system. I read it somewhere as well.
    Independent
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%

Actually I looked up the common medical dosage is around 3000-5000iu week. So I might be right as far as what he said
    Independent
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Actually I looked up the common medical dosage is around 3000-5000iu week. So I might be right as far as what he said
    I don't know alot about HCG (I don't think many people do lol) but it seems like blasting 5000 IUs a week would sky rocket your E2. Maybe that's why he wants you on adex though. Hopefully it all works out for you both though if that's the route you end up taking.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

I don't know alot about HCG (I don't think many people do lol) but it seems like blasting 5000 IUs a week would sky rocket your E2. Maybe that's why he wants you on adex though. Hopefully it all works out for you both though if that's the route you end up taking.
    I'd link the article but can't at the moment but ill have a more in depth chat with my doc as well, but I know it's been know to significantly jump test levels also increasing leydig cells in the testes. I brought up estrogen in relation HCG that's why he wants me on Adex. But we shall see where this goes depending on my bloods.
    Independent
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

I love the hcg discussion guys. It is a very mixed review and much debated topic. Through what research and actual first hand knowledge I have I have come to this.... there are 2 main types of uses. 1. In the bodybuilding community low dose hcg is used to keep LH and FSH stimulated so a faster recovery is achieved in PCT. 2. That very high doses combined with moderate E2 control are used to restore testicular function in hypogonadal men.

I have mainly learned and payed attention to the 1st application because it is what applied to me the most. I found that around 500-1000iu every week for 6 weeks ending around 2 weeks before pct (5 day half life remember) is best for my recovery. That was in a long ester cycle. I am now trying close to 5000iu in 2 weeks ending 5 days before pct in this burst cycle. Bloods in about 10 days should be very interesting lol.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.87%

I'd link the article but can't at the moment but ill have a more in depth chat with my doc as well, but I know it's been know to significantly jump test levels also increasing leydig cells in the testes. I brought up estrogen in relation HCG that's why he wants me on Adex. But we shall see where this goes depending on my bloods.
    5000iu is a lot but then again you're using it for a different purpose than i was. I used hCG on cycle to keep the nuts happy. 250iu every 4 days, 500iu per week total. If you use this protocol from the beginning of a cycle you'll have a much faster recovery (i did extensive research on this subject but im now allowed to post links yet). If you're using hCG in a recovery phase, then larger doses are required to stimulate the leydig cells (in the 2,500iu range). At any rate i believe that the active life is about two days and the half life is 4 days, which is why pinned every 4. Dont quote me on that, ill have to find the research piece.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.87%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I love the hcg discussion guys. It is a very mixed review and much debated topic. Through what research and actual first hand knowledge I have I have come to this.... there are 2 main types of uses. 1. In the bodybuilding community low dose hcg is used to keep LH and FSH stimulated so a faster recovery is achieved in PCT. 2. That very high doses combined with moderate E2 control are used to restore testicular function in hypogonadal men.

I have mainly learned and payed attention to the 1st application because it is what applied to me the most. I found that around 500-1000iu every week for 6 weeks ending around 2 weeks before pct (5 day half life remember) is best for my recovery. That was in a long ester cycle. I am now trying close to 5000iu in 2 weeks ending 5 days before pct in this burst cycle. Bloods in about 10 days should be very interesting lol.
    Yep, what he said. He's the cycle ninja, i'm a yellow belt in mexican judo. Judonno if i got a gun, judono if i got a knife...
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

Yep, what he said. He's the cycle ninja, i'm a yellow belt in mexican judo. Judonno if i got a gun, judono if i got a knife...
    Hahaha
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    I'll have to search again but this is the 2nd doc that suggested HCG therapy for restarting my system. I read it somewhere as well.

My brother has low test levels and is considering trt. He has been to a few different doc's that are not the brightest stars in the sky lets say. Finally he saw a doc that is suggesting HCG in similar doses along with adex.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

Amazing back workout guys. I was a monster and a machine. That had to be the most aggressive workout I have ever had.

I tried 515 deadlift Raw and failed. I got so mad I almost smashed the mirror but went back down and ripped it off the ground out of pure frustration lol. Had plenty of people look at me.

I will post the workout tomorrow just to give you guys the type of volume I am hitting for my bodyparts.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%

Amazing back workout guys. I was a monster and a machine. That had to be the most aggressive workout I have ever had.

I tried 515 deadlift Raw and failed. I got so mad I almost smashed the mirror but went back down and ripped it off the ground out of pure frustration lol. Had plenty of people look at me.

I will post the workout tomorrow just to give you guys the type of volume I am hitting for my bodyparts.
    Awesome bro would've loved to witness that. That weight is impressive DD
    Independent
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.27%

Been reading and keeping up with this thread since the beginning and I'm chiming in now cause I'm learning more and more bout hcg. Thanks guys
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

Quote Originally Posted by jgrant27 View Post
    Been reading and keeping up with this thread since the beginning and I'm chiming in now cause I'm learning more and more bout hcg. Thanks guys
    Good to have you along brother. Lots of smart bros in here. You got questions just ask.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

Awesome bro would've loved to witness that. That weight is impressive DD
    Haha wish you could have man. I don't have a lifting partner because my schedule is so crazy I'm never lifting at the same times. If I need a spot or need to knock out forced reps I just ask one of the other serious guys in the gym. If I had a lifting partner I would have loved to get a video or something.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%

Thanks for the HCG talk fellas. I'm learning g as well just stoked stumbled onto this guy. We had a great discussion about the misuse/misunderstanding of steroids in society, he continued to explain how they will help me in more ways than one. Ill keep u posted
    Independent
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

Thanks for the HCG talk fellas. I'm learning g as well just stoked stumbled onto this guy. We had a great discussion about the misuse/misunderstanding of steroids in society, he continued to explain how they will help me in more ways than one. Ill keep u posted
    He probably uses. Is he jacked? Dude if you found a doctor that juices you are one luck ba$tard.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.27%

yea bean5er DD has helped me out alot i have learned alot from him and reading what he has to say sorry to be off topic of your progress DD
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

yea bean5er DD has helped me out alot i have learned alot from him and reading what he has to say sorry to be off topic of your progress DD
    No problem man. This log is all off track from my vacation and the fact I am purely experimenting. My next logs for these bursts will be much more structured and detailed Haha.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%

He probably uses. Is he jacked? Dude if you found a doctor that juices you are one luck ba$tard.
    Haha once we started talking I started to really look at him, he's not big really but looked very fit, his arms were vascular, and he said in our discussion he's been around the gym for a long time and witnesses horrible form, horrible discussion about diet etc etc. and the fact when he mentioned HCG for me at those doses I immediately brought estrogen and explained that I was doing my first physique show in 4 months, he knew exactly what I was talking about then said well after your done having kids you should think about adding test in for bbing purposes and general well being I was like jackpot. On top of that my wife was impressed withe fact that I could have an intelligent convo about hormones and that I've done my homework. Overall a good day but we will see after my bloods come back. I just finished DAA so I don't know how much my numbers will be up but I told him that and all the previous numbers I've had recently so we shall see. My doc (GP) won't even send to an endo.
    Independent
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%

Truth! DD has helped me a ton as well along with a few others on here. Good people fo sho
    Independent
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

No problem man. This log is all off track from my vacation and the fact I am purely experimenting. My next logs for these bursts will be much more structured and detailed Haha.
    Haha but going off on tangents is always fun and entertaining! I think we got into an5 page discussion on using narcotics as pre work outs in one of my previous logs.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

There is another purpose for HCG DD. I've read a study about using high doses of HCG and HMG to reverse steroid induced azoospermia! Good to know there is options out there if we don't fully recover back to the burst cycling! Sounds like your killing it DD 515 on deads is crazy!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

Haha but going off on tangents is always fun and entertaining! I think we got into an5 page discussion on using narcotics as pre work outs in one of my previous logs.
    Haha yeah we did lol. Booger sugar ftw!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    There is another purpose for HCG DD. I've read a study about using high doses of HCG and HMG to reverse steroid induced azoospermia! Good to know there is options out there if we don't fully recover back to the burst cycling! Sounds like your killing it DD 515 on deads is crazy!
    Really? If you got the study link me I would love to read that. Thanks man 515 is a lot and I'm only hovering at 200lbs right now lol
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

Really? If you got the study link me I would love to read that. Thanks man 515 is a lot and I'm only hovering at 200lbs right now lol
    Yeah man I've got the link on my work computer so I'll post it up later on tonight when I get back out there. I managed a 485 1rm but that was with straps and belt. It was ****ing heavy lol let alone another 30lbs on top...
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

Yeah man I've got the link on my work computer so I'll post it up later on tonight when I get back out there. I managed a 485 1rm but that was with straps and belt. It was ****ing heavy lol let alone another 30lbs on top...
    485 is what I was at around 3 weeks ago lol. I jumped almost 10lbs a week on my deads.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.57%

I just read through some of your thread, looks real good. I was kicking around the idea of getting some. Any idea of when sides could show up? Been at a stand still lookin to unleash that inner beast.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Dave, have you read about DC cycling for pennies?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

485 is what I was at around 3 weeks ago lol. I jumped almost 10lbs a week on my deads.
    Difference between you and me tho is that my girly hands need straps lol
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBig View Post
    I just read through some of your thread, looks real good. I was kicking around the idea of getting some. Any idea of when sides could show up? Been at a stand still lookin to unleash that inner beast.
    Some what? Tren? I am starting to see sides at 150mg ED.
    - I randomly sweat profusely
    - Crappy sleep
    - mood swings between aggressive and murder
    - started coughing about an hour after injecting this morning

Nothing I can't handle I'm mainly scared of the depression and prolactin sides. If I avoid them I will be happy.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.87%

Some what? Tren? I am starting to see sides at 150mg ED.
    - I randomly sweat profusely
    - Crappy sleep
    - mood swings between aggressive and murder
    - started coughing about an hour after injecting this morning

Nothing I can't handle I'm mainly scared of the depression and prolactin sides. If I avoid them I will be happy.
    Glad you can handle those sides man... just don't go making people's heads roll or go on a killing spree before you finish your log, too many people following you :-D

How are the prolactin sides, by the way? Have you had to do anything to combat? You can always sip the milk and get extra home-made protein, yummy yum.

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on cycle test e tren e deca
    By dedicatedmean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 11:45 AM
  2. Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar
    By banksno925 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 07:20 PM
  3. Advice on next cycle (Test E/Tren E/D-Bol)
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:03 PM
  4. Second cycle - Test E, Tren E
    By byggern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 11:31 AM
  5. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 03:37 PM