test e infection or bad injection?

AHammer

Awards
Hey I injected for the 7th time monday in thigh 1cc i alternate thursdays and monday. But still today, thursday the area is slight pinkish very inflamed and a tad warm due to the inflamation i assume and ithas a hard lump in one area (not near injection site). I do NOT have a fever im at 97. The pinkish area is the size of about two palms so pretty damn big, the pain has gone down since day one as well. I dont think it is an infection but I could be wrong. I am considering stopping the cycle due to to much stress because of this. I am going to order some antibiotics online just in case too. I was thinking this is a oil abscess. Any thoughts or experiences would help.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never had this in my thigh, but it's happened to me twice with glute injections. It sucks.

I was concerned as well, but I never really had any site fever. I would massage the area while taking a HOT shower, and I would use a heating pad twice a day which seemed to help dissipate the swelling.

Hit up the Advil, and if it's peace of mind you're after go with the antibiotics. I'm NOT a doctor, just speaking from experience.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Any chance you could post pictures of it? Seems like assessment would be easier that way rather than a description.