Springtime Cutter

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.8%

Springtime Cutter

Plan on running 8 weeks of prop. I want to add in another compound and I'm stuck between anavar and winny. Should I split it 4 weeks, first 4 winny last 4 var? Or run one compound straight through. I'm running the prop 100mg eod week 1-8. Have adex for through out and clomid for pct

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

id run var right along side
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.8%

50mg a day enough?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.76%

id go at least 60. split 20-20-20
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.45%

Quote Originally Posted by DNAMP View Post
    Plan on running 8 weeks of prop. I want to add in another compound and I'm stuck between anavar and winny. Should I split it 4 weeks, first 4 winny last 4 var? Or run one compound straight through. I'm running the prop 100mg eod week 1-8. Have adex for through out and clomid for pct
    If you run the winstrol with it you'd be pretty well-off because the water weight from the test would keep you from getting the typical joint stiffness associated with stanozolol. It's better synergy. Plus, if you wanted to go ahead and get the var too you could save the var for afterward and get some wicked results.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.8%

That's what I was worried About, the joint pain cause I have sh!tty shoulders. Your saying save the Var, how would I use it? As a bridge
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.8%

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAllGenetic

If you run the winstrol with it you'd be pretty well-off because the water weight from the test would keep you from getting the typical joint stiffness associated with stanozolol. It's better synergy. Plus, if you wanted to go ahead and get the var too you could save the var for afterward and get some wicked results.
    That's what I was worried About, the joint pain cause I have sh!tty shoulders. Your saying save the Var, how would I use it? As a bridge
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.2%

I like yur original idea 4and4
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.45%

Quote Originally Posted by DNAMP View Post
    You could run the var at the end of the test/winny and extend the cycle. That way you'd keep everything from the winny and test, except you'd drop the water you were holding and get to see what you had built underneath it. Then you'd also get to add to it over the next 3 to 3/12 weeks (assuming you drop water fast off the prop like most people do. I drop it in about 4 days.)
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.77%

Winny and var should be ran from 6-8 weeks if you really want to enjoy the effects. Both compounds take a few weeks to really kick in so if you stopped at four weeks, you'd really only be getting a week of seeing what the stuff can do. I personally prefer 80mg if using var, however, I'm not prone to hair loss so I go with winny every time now. Winny definitely gets you much drier than var.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Run the winny the whole time man. Its cheaper and with the test you won't have as much joint pain. Winny won't kick in till week 3-4. You will dry out and be a shredded mofo at week 8+ when you drop the water from prop.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.21%

Quote Originally Posted by jt339
    Winny and var should be ran from 6-8 weeks if you really want to enjoy the effects. Both compounds take a few weeks to really kick in so if you stopped at four weeks, you'd really only be getting a week of seeing what the stuff can do. I personally prefer 80mg if using var, however, I'm not prone to hair loss so I go with winny every time now. Winny definitely gets you much drier than var.
    This. Just run it the full 8 weeks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Springtime fun in The AK
    By Bering C in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 07:03 PM
  2. Springtime Barley
    By yeahright in forum Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 01:24 AM
  3. My cutter HELP!
    By zaph123 in forum Cycle Info