Springtime Cutter

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
Plan on running 8 weeks of prop. I want to add in another compound and I'm stuck between anavar and winny. Should I split it 4 weeks, first 4 winny last 4 var? Or run one compound straight through. I'm running the prop 100mg eod week 1-8. Have adex for through out and clomid for pct

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
id run var right along side

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
id go at least 60. split 20-20-20

ItsAllGenetic

ItsAllGenetic

Awards
Plan on running 8 weeks of prop. I want to add in another compound and I'm stuck between anavar and winny. Should I split it 4 weeks, first 4 winny last 4 var? Or run one compound straight through. I'm running the prop 100mg eod week 1-8. Have adex for through out and clomid for pct
If you run the winstrol with it you'd be pretty well-off because the water weight from the test would keep you from getting the typical joint stiffness associated with stanozolol. It's better synergy. Plus, if you wanted to go ahead and get the var too you could save the var for afterward and get some wicked results.

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
That's what I was worried About, the joint pain cause I have sh!tty shoulders. Your saying save the Var, how would I use it? As a bridge

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
If you run the winstrol with it you'd be pretty well-off because the water weight from the test would keep you from getting the typical joint stiffness associated with stanozolol. It's better synergy. Plus, if you wanted to go ahead and get the var too you could save the var for afterward and get some wicked results.
That's what I was worried About, the joint pain cause I have sh!tty shoulders. Your saying save the Var, how would I use it? As a bridge

ItsAllGenetic

ItsAllGenetic

Awards
You could run the var at the end of the test/winny and extend the cycle. That way you'd keep everything from the winny and test, except you'd drop the water you were holding and get to see what you had built underneath it. Then you'd also get to add to it over the next 3 to 3/12 weeks (assuming you drop water fast off the prop like most people do. I drop it in about 4 days.)

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Winny and var should be ran from 6-8 weeks if you really want to enjoy the effects. Both compounds take a few weeks to really kick in so if you stopped at four weeks, you'd really only be getting a week of seeing what the stuff can do. I personally prefer 80mg if using var, however, I'm not prone to hair loss so I go with winny every time now. Winny definitely gets you much drier than var.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Run the winny the whole time man. Its cheaper and with the test you won't have as much joint pain. Winny won't kick in till week 3-4. You will dry out and be a shredded mofo at week 8+ when you drop the water from prop.

san731

san731

Awards
Winny and var should be ran from 6-8 weeks if you really want to enjoy the effects. Both compounds take a few weeks to really kick in so if you stopped at four weeks, you'd really only be getting a week of seeing what the stuff can do. I personally prefer 80mg if using var, however, I'm not prone to hair loss so I go with winny every time now. Winny definitely gets you much drier than var.
This. Just run it the full 8 weeks.