Oral conversion of fina pellets

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Im confused...
    What does injectable testosterone 'convert' to in the liver?
    Your not confused. He is

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    it doesnt convert to anything unless body needs it too, but lets see there aromatization, theres the whole 5a conversion to DHT.... shal I continue
    Tren does not aromatize nor will it convert to DHT (although it does bind strongly with the androgen receptor within skeletal muscle cells, which can cause androgenic traits to appear ( ie: hair loss) but no DHT conversion takes place
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Your not confused. He is

Tren does not aromatize nor will it convert to DHT (although it does bind strongly with the androgen receptor within skeletal muscle cells, which can cause androgenic traits to appear ( ie: hair loss) but no DHT conversion takes place
    your lost, Mattersby question wuz What does inj. Test convert to in the liver
    •   

3. people all AAS are run thru your liver, inj, oral, cyclo, or transdermal

4. Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    your lost, Mattersby question wuz What does inj. Test convert to in the liver
    Yes and it was a response to your statement that, "all steroids convert in the liver" and in which case you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    people all AAS are run thru your liver, inj, oral, cyclo, or transdermal
    Oral steroids are absorbed from the GI tract and then pass through the liver before entering the blood. Most oral steroids are chemically modified (to prevent rapid breakdown) by the addition of a group of molecules at the alpha position of the number 17 carbon atom (alkylation) As a result of this, these C-17 alkylated steroids have a greater affect on your liver.

Injectable steroids are absorbed directly into the blood stream without a first pass through the liver. Yes there are a few injevtable C-17 alkylated steroids that will have a similar hepatic affect as oral ones but the majority of injectable steroids only undergo esterification in the liver and to compare this process to the harsh effects of a oral steroid is naive.

P.S

Weren't you the one who claimed to have read all the books I posted earlier? I am confused why I am explaining this to you then since you read those books and should have this understanding already.
    PESCIENCE.COM

5. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Yes and it was a response to your statement that, "all steroids convert in the liver" and in which case you are wrong.

Not wrong

Oral steroids are absorbed from the GI tract and then pass through the liver before entering the blood. Most oral steroids are chemically modified (to prevent rapid breakdown) by the addition of a group of molecules at the alpha position of the number 17 carbon atom (alkylation) As a result of this, these C-17 alkylated steroids have a greater affect on your liver.

Injectable steroids are absorbed directly into the blood stream without a first pass through the liver. Yes there are a few injevtable C-17 alkylated steroids that will have a similar hepatic affect as oral ones but the majority of injectable steroids only undergo esterification in the liver and to compare this process to the harsh effects of a oral steroid is naive.

P.S

Weren't you the one who claimed to have read all the books I posted earlier? I am confused why I am explaining this to you then since you read those books and should have this understanding already.
    its nice of you to use quotes and exerps from Willims book, but still wrong all AAS takes a trip thru the liver
    •   

6. Even if injected the body still breaks it down. Just because it is not methyl dosent mean there is no harm. I talked to a med student before, she said even test-e is somewhat toxic because your kidneys have to work through the by producs attached to the testosterone, test suspension would be the most safe AAS. But the dangers of test-e are veryyyyy low which is why they are used trt without much worry
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

7. Didn't see this page looks like answer is already said
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Even if injected the body still breaks it down. Just because it is not methyl dosent mean there is no harm. I talked to a med student before, she said even test-e is somewhat toxic because your kidneys have to work through the by producs attached to the testosterone, test suspension would be the most safe AAS. But the dangers of test-e are veryyyyy low which is why they are used trt without much worry
    OOOHHH yea renal damage is way more prevolent in BB world than hepatic. Hell the cleved ester is the smallest part of the issue renaly, its all the other **** you gotta worry about, the creatin levels and **** like that that are elevated during roid use

9. What ester and what doseage?
    Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    ur the f*ckin moron. this stuff has been tested on humans and released as a human drug. i've ran tren several times and had NONE OF THE SIDES ur stating.

10. Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan

it doesnt convert to anything unless body needs it too, but lets see there aromatization, theres the whole 5a conversion to DHT.... shal I continue
    Hey I'm new to this and still learning... Problem is, I thought, unless it's a 19-nor, aromatization occurs in just about every tissue in the body but the liver. And even if I'm misinformed, how does that make it toxic?
    So, the comment about ALL steroids passing through the liver or aromatizing in the liver may cause some disagreements.
    Of course your liver does need to break down and discard all kinds of excess, bi-products and waste, but thats why we have one. It can handle that.
    I have really enjoyed this thread and hope the arguing continues. I'm learning alot.
    Judo-Josh, I'm rooting for you on this one...
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I think there is a lot of miscommunication in here about what "toxic" is referring to. That's what it sounds like to me, at least.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Hey I'm new to this and still learning... Problem is, I thought, unless it's a 19-nor, aromatization occurs in just about every tissue in the body but the liver. And even then, how does that make it toxic?
    So, the comment about ALL steroids passing through the liver or aromatizing in the liver may cause some disagreements.
    Of course your liver does need to break down and discard all kinds of excess, bi-products and waste, but thats why we have one. It can handle that.
    I have really enjoyed this thread and hope the arguing continues. I'm learning alot.
    I just come over here to play, this site has sum people ready to graduate but not many.

Also dont muddy my statement that All AAS,DS, PHs pass thru the liver, with the actual actions of aromatization.

13. your running 700mgs of tren ace without sides, a lil hard to believe, but like I have said over and over, Different strokes.
    trenbolone acetate. finaplix pellets. 75- 100mg ed if i go over 100mg ed i get slight gyno. the only side i ever experienced besides some hostility which i get from all androgens.

14. YES< MARGIRINE Is way toxic, that **** is one molecule away from plastic, even bugs dont eat it.
    ya food has some nasty byproducts of metabolization. i guess food is toxic. lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    its nice of you to use quotes and exerps from Willims book, but still wrong all AAS takes a trip thru the liver
    Please show me where I stated that it wont go through the liver.

Did you even read my post?

It stated that " the majority of injectable steroids only undergo esterification in the liver"

So this statement says injectables do go though your liver right?

And before this portion of the post I clearly said "Oral steroids are absorbed from the GI tract and then pass through the liver before entering the blood"

So where did I say it "wouldnt" go through the liver?

I think you fail to understand my point in all of this. The thread was full of people posting these horror stories on trens toxicity affects (might I add a majority of the post were coming across as if they were definitive facts and as if they were an authority on the matter) I just questioned what everyone was basing these claims off of and listed a couple of great reference material with regards to anabolic and androgen use and pharmacology. No where did I state Tren was not toxic, as all AAS pose some form of toxicity risk in one way or another.

What I disagree with is the emphatic postings trying to make tren seem like the worst steroid ever created. As I said earlier, yes it will pose some toxicity but when taken via injection the toxicity is really minimal and is often exaggerated. Once again, yes when injected it does pass through the liver (to undergo esterfication) but to compare this process to the harsh effects of a oral steroid is naive.
    PESCIENCE.COM

16. I've worked in dialysis and actually did some research on high protein intake, elevated blood urea nitrogen, and even steroid abuse causing renal disease. It's extremely rare. Our bodies(unless disease is present) are able to take decades of abuse unless there are other health conditions factored in, such as Flex Wheelers kidney disease.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Hey I'm new to this and still learning... Problem is, I thought, unless it's a 19-nor, aromatization occurs in just about every tissue in the body but the liver. And even if I'm misinformed, how does that make it toxic?
    Elevated liver enzymes is why it is believed tren is toxic. This itself is debatable since many things can show enzyme elevation but I would believe that all AAS pose some risk of toxicity and urge whoever to exercise caution and preventative measures with its use

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    yes they will have some interaction with your liver, to what degree will depend on what your taking, how much and for how long. Again, usually the effects on the liver are often way exaggerated, especially when you take into account the livers ability to naturally regenerate on its own. Add in some TUDCA on cycle and you really shouldnt have to worry that much about your liver at all. By far I would say the steroids effects on lipid levels should be much more of a concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Thank you but for the record, by no means am I an authority on this subject and I am always open to rebuttalls, corrections and discussion. What I am not open to is the petty name calling, e-gangsta posting, and chilidsh remarks.
    PESCIENCE.COM

18. Same here, I love learning. Don't even have an interest in Tren. Just found all the arguing entertaining and informative in this thread.

19. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    ur the f*ckin moron. this stuff has been tested on humans and released as a human drug. i've ran tren several times and had NONE OF THE SIDES ur stating.
    tren wasn't released for humans, it was for animals. nice try. you mad, bro?

20. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    orals undergo first-pass metabolism in the liver as injectables do not.
    wrong again. while injectables don't hit the first time they still are metabolized and still affect the liver greatly. Bloods prove this, your ignorance doesn't.

21. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    wrong again.
    lol! .....man these guys are really trying to convince themselves they will be fine...........my answer........just wait and see, meanwhile ill sit back with some popcorn

22. True story:

I give a f**K!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012
    Just because a drug was tested/approves for use on humans doesn't make it safe. I mean, accutane is legal with a prescription an everyone knows that stuff is poison, to the point that constant blood tests are mandatory for all who use it. Tren is super harsh for some, not as noticeable for others. Regardless, it is tough on the system as a whole.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

24. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

wrong again. while injectables don't hit the first time they still are metabolized and still affect the liver greatly. Bloods prove this, your ignorance doesn't.
    I'm asking out of ignorance, not to provoke anything. Injectable testosterone will cause elevated liver enzymes? The reason I ask is that is the preliminary test used to indicate liver stress. (not neccesarily damage) I was unaware this happened. I thought bypassing the liver meant a completely unaffected liver.

25. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012

the liver stress is mainly caused by an alteration of the molecule. a methyl group is attached at the 17 position. this makes the molecule resistant to hepatic metabolism. that is what raises liver enzymes.
    testosterone is not tweaked this way and should not increase liver enzymes. any drug that enters the bloodstream will pass through the liver. even if u injected a methyl steroid, it will still raise liver enzymes.
    for example, they make an injectable d-bol. it will affect the liver the same as the oral version because it is still a methylated steroid.
    Just to add a bit to this...

This really only applies to winstrol as it is the only methylated inject I can think of at the moment. Oral vs inject winstrol is the same on the body... Not so with test vs methyl testosterone or masteron vs superdrol (methyl masteron (drostanalone))

26. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    reforvit b is available in mex as a vet drug or it used to be. it is an injectable d-bol. same as the winny v.
    u can get sauce down there still? and not pay an arm and leg?

man i remember my first QV test cycle.....i felt great.....on 250mg a week......but their stuff is vet grade and the sides are unpleasant at times.....

would much rather use euro stuff....atleast that stuff is made for scripts

27. Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    u can get sauce down there still? and not pay an arm and leg?

man i remember my first QV test cycle.....i felt great.....on 250mg a week......but their stuff is vet grade and the sides are unpleasant at times.....

would much rather use euro stuff....atleast that stuff is made for scripts
    i wouldnt be going down to mexico, if you paid me

28. Agreed. It's still there and probably still cheap, but the border cities are a haven for kidnappings and are pretty much a drug cartel warzone. You'd be safer ordering from Europe.

29. Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    i wouldnt be going down to mexico, if you paid me
    i was thinking of sending one of my gangster friends to jack me some test, lol!

yeah my white ass is either here or in europe........no bueno en mexico mi amigo.........

30. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Agreed. It's still there and probably still cheap, but the border cities are a haven for kidnappings and are pretty much a drug cartel warzone. You'd be safer ordering from Europe.
    man my white ass aint going down there bro.........lol

id get some local to get me some stuff and stash it in their gas tank or something...........i know the rules, lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. dissolve fina pellets
    By blankstare in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2004, 09:48 AM
  2. Fina Pellets Q?
    By Fpot66 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 06:37 PM
  3. Fina: powder vrs pellets
    By skinheadken in forum Anabolics