Oral conversion of fina pellets - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Oral conversion of fina pellets

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. PVL
    PVL is offline
    Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    wrong again.
    lol! .....man these guys are really trying to convince themselves they will be fine...........my answer........just wait and see, meanwhile ill sit back with some popcorn

  2. Senior Member
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    8401

    Reputation

    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  3. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RH2012
    ur the f*ckin moron. this stuff has been tested on humans and released as a human drug. i've ran tren several times and had NONE OF THE SIDES ur stating.
    Just because a drug was tested/approves for use on humans doesn't make it safe. I mean, accutane is legal with a prescription an everyone knows that stuff is poison, to the point that constant blood tests are mandatory for all who use it. Tren is super harsh for some, not as noticeable for others. Regardless, it is tough on the system as a whole.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,705
    Rep Power
    217235

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

    wrong again. while injectables don't hit the first time they still are metabolized and still affect the liver greatly. Bloods prove this, your ignorance doesn't.
    I'm asking out of ignorance, not to provoke anything. Injectable testosterone will cause elevated liver enzymes? The reason I ask is that is the preliminary test used to indicate liver stress. (not neccesarily damage) I was unaware this happened. I thought bypassing the liver meant a completely unaffected liver.
  5. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RH2012

    the liver stress is mainly caused by an alteration of the molecule. a methyl group is attached at the 17 position. this makes the molecule resistant to hepatic metabolism. that is what raises liver enzymes.
    testosterone is not tweaked this way and should not increase liver enzymes. any drug that enters the bloodstream will pass through the liver. even if u injected a methyl steroid, it will still raise liver enzymes.
    for example, they make an injectable d-bol. it will affect the liver the same as the oral version because it is still a methylated steroid.
    Just to add a bit to this...

    This really only applies to winstrol as it is the only methylated inject I can think of at the moment. Oral vs inject winstrol is the same on the body... Not so with test vs methyl testosterone or masteron vs superdrol (methyl masteron (drostanalone))
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  6. PVL
    PVL is offline
    Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    reforvit b is available in mex as a vet drug or it used to be. it is an injectable d-bol. same as the winny v.
    u can get sauce down there still? and not pay an arm and leg?

    man i remember my first QV test cycle.....i felt great.....on 250mg a week......but their stuff is vet grade and the sides are unpleasant at times.....

    would much rather use euro stuff....atleast that stuff is made for scripts
  7. Senior Member
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    787

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    u can get sauce down there still? and not pay an arm and leg?

    man i remember my first QV test cycle.....i felt great.....on 250mg a week......but their stuff is vet grade and the sides are unpleasant at times.....

    would much rather use euro stuff....atleast that stuff is made for scripts
    i wouldnt be going down to mexico, if you paid me
  8. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Agreed. It's still there and probably still cheap, but the border cities are a haven for kidnappings and are pretty much a drug cartel warzone. You'd be safer ordering from Europe.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  9. PVL
    PVL is offline
    Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    i wouldnt be going down to mexico, if you paid me
    i was thinking of sending one of my gangster friends to jack me some test, lol!

    yeah my white ass is either here or in europe........no bueno en mexico mi amigo.........
  10. PVL
    PVL is offline
    Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Agreed. It's still there and probably still cheap, but the border cities are a haven for kidnappings and are pretty much a drug cartel warzone. You'd be safer ordering from Europe.
    man my white ass aint going down there bro.........lol

    id get some local to get me some stuff and stash it in their gas tank or something...........i know the rules, lol
  11. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PVL

    man my white ass aint going down there bro.........lol

    id get some local to get me some stuff and stash it in their gas tank or something...........i know the rules, lol
    Getting it across the border is no problem, dogs are trained to smell recreational drugs not testosterone or steroids. It's just not getting robbed/carjacked/hacked into pieces by machete wielding meth dealers that is the real issue.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  12. PVL
    PVL is offline
    Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Getting it across the border is no problem, dogs are trained to smell recreational drugs not testosterone or steroids. It's just not getting robbed/carjacked/hacked into pieces by machete wielding meth dealers that is the real issue.
    thats why u send someone else, and say "i have no idea what happened to him, told me he was visiting family"
  13. PVL
    PVL is offline
    Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    i got some testosterona 200 by brovel from mex one time and it was weak as hell. had chlorobutanol in it instead of benzyl alcohol. it hurt like crap to pin it. that stuff wasn't worth near what i paid. but at the time u couldn't get anything here. there wasn't even such a thing as prohormones back then.
    damn.........that was a ways back man!!!

    iwould never use the stuff, just uh........trade you can say............

    hey i got this cool supplement, you wanna trade for your supplement.......type of deal.......
  14. Senior Member
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    787

    Reputation

    ill just continue useing my trusted source, and keep my head thanx
  15. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,839
    Rep Power
    2105227

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    the liver stress is mainly caused by an alteration of the molecule. a methyl group is attached at the 17 position. this makes the molecule resistant to hepatic metabolism. that is what raises liver enzymes.
    The attachment of a 17 methyl group would make this methyl tren (metribolone). This is not the tren we are discussing.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Just to add a bit to this...

    This really only applies to winstrol as it is the only methylated inject I can think of at the moment. Oral vs inject winstrol is the same on the body...
    Yes.. Sort of

    Both oral and injectable winstrol will stress the liver due to the c17 alteration. It is believed oral will more since it has to go through the first pass. However, with injectable winstrol, although it avoids the first pass through the liver, there is still a possibility of liver damage occurring as it is still being broken down by the liver during the second pass.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  16. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    dont forget about the mexican police. they will lock u up and extort money out of ur family for ur release. ur family will have to western union thier retirement money to some shady cops cause they found some sustanon on u. lol
    Truth. The mexican police are bigger criminals than the druglords. Except you can pay them off, Whenever I used to roll to Mex (back in my teens and early 20's) I would paperclip a 50 dollar bill to my ID and just accept it as the cost of doing business down there. We used to bring back stupid amounts of pills... I can't imagine doing such stupid **** now.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  17. Senior Member
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,705
    Rep Power
    217235

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yea, just outta high school, we would always bring $20-50 in our shoe in case we got into trouble. And we weren't scared to do anything down there. I would buy pain killers, muscle relaxers, and redijects of sustanon, put them behind my subwoofers, and drive right over the border without even stressing over it.
  18. New Member
    charley's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    64
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    187

    Reputation

    we used to get 'T4'.....test 400 from Denkal a mexican company......it was very strong.....walking with a limp after a shot ....sore ass all week ...they got busted a few years ago........
  19. PVL
    PVL is offline
    Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    we used to get 'T4'.....test 400 from Denkal a mexican company......it was very strong.....walking with a limp after a shot ....sore ass all week ...they got busted a few years ago........
    a friend of mine would come to work and complain about the pain......told him its prob dirty ****, but it was strong, he got hella big
  20. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I had a friend who would get all that stuff from mexico........I'd just tell him what I wanted and then go to the mailbox and it would be there. So I got mexican stuff + mailbox service. It was pretty cool. I used more quality-vet stuff than a motherfuqer. that QV prop hurt really bad I hated that stuff.
  21. PVL
    PVL is offline
    Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I had a friend who would get all that stuff from mexico........I'd just tell him what I wanted and then go to the mailbox and it would be there. So I got mexican stuff + mailbox service. It was pretty cool. I used more quality-vet stuff than a motherfuqer. that QV prop hurt really bad I hated that stuff.
    love mexican food, mexican girls..........but HATE mexican gear man..........lol!

    but they tabs were pretty legit.........their abombs and dbol were pretty nice..........
  22. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    love mexican food, mexican girls..........but HATE mexican gear man..........lol!

    but they tabs were pretty legit.........their abombs and dbol were pretty nice..........
    I loved their little vials of test and whatever else....their bottles of 100 anavar tabs? those were my favorite. nice and mild and no damn needles lol. that prop crippled me for days at a time....i was allergic to it i swear
  23. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,641
    Rep Power
    1590286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i dont know whats all been said in this thread, but im just going to answer the title, and what i've seen on page 2.

    finapellets can just be taken right out of the box. you can find research to get an idea of how much you need to take to get a supraphysiological effect, but it isn't cost effective.

    19nor compounds such as trenbolone, and dienolone (among others) d/t the nature of thier structure (or chem make up if you will) have okay oral availability, a direct pro hormone to the compounds would also have decent oral availability (trenadione, dienadione).
    It is due to the structure that you can take it orally, and also because of this, why you will have elevated liver values. How hepatotoxic it is on the liver will vary person to person.

    If you inject trenbolone, or dienolone (or apply transdermally), you avoid the first pass through the liver, but it will still be filtered through the liver eventually, just like everything else. you just slowly introduce it to the liver, instead of all at once like with oral administration.

    there is a ph to trenbolone on the market now, so it's going to be a choice, fina pellets which can contain other stuff besides just trenbolone, or an expensive ph. both will work though, which one is better, im not sure yet.
  24. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I crushed them up and ate them on a few occasions.....then I found a buddy of mine who was brewing up his own, and I got that from him the remainder of the time I used tren. He made that super duper double dose shyt. Man was that stuff potent. had to have been double what he told me it was. I got anxiety and paranoia off that stuff big time. but cost effective or not....if you only have access to the pellets and have no idea how to cook up a batch....well you eat them no matter the cost. just eat more of them so you get a decent dosage. who knows how much is actually available? I bet nobody ever did any scientific test on it....who would do testing on people eating fina pellets? they'd be thrown out of the scientific community probably. or put in prison.
  25. PVL
    PVL is offline
    Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I crushed them up and ate them on a few occasions.....then I found a buddy of mine who was brewing up his own, and I got that from him the remainder of the time I used tren. He made that super duper double dose shyt. Man was that stuff potent. had to have been double what he told me it was. I got anxiety and paranoia off that stuff big time. but cost effective or not....if you only have access to the pellets and have no idea how to cook up a batch....well you eat them no matter the cost. just eat more of them so you get a decent dosage. who knows how much is actually available? I bet nobody ever did any scientific test on it....who would do testing on people eating fina pellets? they'd be thrown out of the scientific community probably. or put in prison.
    no one goes to prison for roids guy...........lol

    if you get in trouble, and go away, everyone and their mom would take care of you inside cuz they want a plug, hahahahahahha

    **** you could sell to the COs, the inmates and the rest is history...........

    roids make the world go round brotha...........thought u knew?
  26. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    no one goes to prison for roids guy...........lol

    if you get in trouble, and go away, everyone and their mom would take care of you inside cuz they want a plug, hahahahahahha

    **** you could sell to the COs, the inmates and the rest is history...........

    roids make the world go round brotha...........thought u knew?

    No I mean the scientist being a pariah or being put in prison for such a ludicrous testing procedure (well ludicrous to the general public not us). But I know a lot of guys who went to prison for either steroids or roids/recreational type stuff combo. The one guy who I used to get stuff off of way back when was supposedly a rat who got a bunch of his cohorts implicated matter of fact. never found out for 100% sure on that one though. They are serious about this stuff nowadays....at least they were 5-6 or more years ago...I don't touch the stuff anymore personally....
  27. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    no one goes to prison for roids guy...........lol

    if you get in trouble, and go away, everyone and their mom would take care of you inside cuz they want a plug, hahahahahahha

    **** you could sell to the COs, the inmates and the rest is history...........

    roids make the world go round brotha...........thought u knew?
    for doing roids or selling them? I know a couple people who have done time for slanging juice. But yea, if you can get juice into prison (I know it's available, just like everything else you could want from an Iphone to heroin to dbol tabs) you'd be the man in there.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  28. New Member
    tonycndlr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    43

    Reputation

    my ass--study science and contol ego
  29. oli
    oli is offline
    Advanced Member
    oli's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    13120

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tonycndlr View Post
    my ass--study science and contol ego

    & learn how to spell
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. dissolve fina pellets
    By blankstare in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2004, 07:48 AM
  2. Fina Pellets Q?
    By Fpot66 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 04:37 PM
  3. Fina: powder vrs pellets
    By skinheadken in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 06:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in