Oral conversion of fina pellets

PVL

Banned
Awards
I had a friend who would get all that stuff from mexico........I'd just tell him what I wanted and then go to the mailbox and it would be there. So I got mexican stuff + mailbox service. It was pretty cool. I used more quality-vet stuff than a motherfuqer. that QV prop hurt really bad I hated that stuff.
love mexican food, mexican girls..........but HATE mexican gear man..........lol!

but they tabs were pretty legit.........their abombs and dbol were pretty nice..........:)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
love mexican food, mexican girls..........but HATE mexican gear man..........lol!

but they tabs were pretty legit.........their abombs and dbol were pretty nice..........:)
I loved their little vials of test and whatever else....their bottles of 100 anavar tabs? those were my favorite. nice and mild and no damn needles lol. that prop crippled me for days at a time....i was allergic to it i swear ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know whats all been said in this thread, but im just going to answer the title, and what i've seen on page 2.

finapellets can just be taken right out of the box. you can find research to get an idea of how much you need to take to get a supraphysiological effect, but it isn't cost effective.

19nor compounds such as trenbolone, and dienolone (among others) d/t the nature of thier structure (or chem make up if you will) have okay oral availability, a direct pro hormone to the compounds would also have decent oral availability (trenadione, dienadione).
It is due to the structure that you can take it orally, and also because of this, why you will have elevated liver values. How hepatotoxic it is on the liver will vary person to person.

If you inject trenbolone, or dienolone (or apply transdermally), you avoid the first pass through the liver, but it will still be filtered through the liver eventually, just like everything else. you just slowly introduce it to the liver, instead of all at once like with oral administration.

there is a ph to trenbolone on the market now, so it's going to be a choice, fina pellets which can contain other stuff besides just trenbolone, or an expensive ph. both will work though, which one is better, im not sure yet.

Reactions: oli
WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I crushed them up and ate them on a few occasions.....then I found a buddy of mine who was brewing up his own, and I got that from him the remainder of the time I used tren. He made that super duper double dose shyt. Man was that stuff potent. had to have been double what he told me it was. I got anxiety and paranoia off that stuff big time. but cost effective or not....if you only have access to the pellets and have no idea how to cook up a batch....well you eat them no matter the cost. just eat more of them so you get a decent dosage. who knows how much is actually available? I bet nobody ever did any scientific test on it....who would do testing on people eating fina pellets? they'd be thrown out of the scientific community probably. or put in prison.

PVL

Banned
Awards
I crushed them up and ate them on a few occasions.....then I found a buddy of mine who was brewing up his own, and I got that from him the remainder of the time I used tren. He made that super duper double dose shyt. Man was that stuff potent. had to have been double what he told me it was. I got anxiety and paranoia off that stuff big time. but cost effective or not....if you only have access to the pellets and have no idea how to cook up a batch....well you eat them no matter the cost. just eat more of them so you get a decent dosage. who knows how much is actually available? I bet nobody ever did any scientific test on it....who would do testing on people eating fina pellets? they'd be thrown out of the scientific community probably. or put in prison.
no one goes to prison for roids guy...........lol

if you get in trouble, and go away, everyone and their mom would take care of you inside cuz they want a plug, hahahahahahha

**** you could sell to the COs, the inmates and the rest is history...........

roids make the world go round brotha...........thought u knew?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

if you get in trouble, and go away, everyone and their mom would take care of you inside cuz they want a plug, hahahahahahha

No I mean the scientist being a pariah or being put in prison for such a ludicrous testing procedure (well ludicrous to the general public not us). But I know a lot of guys who went to prison for either steroids or roids/recreational type stuff combo. The one guy who I used to get stuff off of way back when was supposedly a rat who got a bunch of his cohorts implicated matter of fact. never found out for 100% sure on that one though. They are serious about this stuff nowadays....at least they were 5-6 or more years ago...I don't touch the stuff anymore personally....

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

for doing roids or selling them? I know a couple people who have done time for slanging juice. But yea, if you can get juice into prison (I know it's available, just like everything else you could want from an Iphone to heroin to dbol tabs) you'd be the man in there.