Oral conversion of fina pellets

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    sorry to here that man, I know exactly what you mean when you lose your temper. Worst part is once you realize what your doing that would make me extremely mad and frustrated that I lost control of myself. I would feel more embarressed by my behavior than anything. My wife is cool with it and just laughs at me. Funny thing is I'm super mellow, I just have a stressful job.
    Anyway we all make mistakes bro, as long as you learned something from it, it will make you a better person and your next relationship will benefit from it.
    oh my current gf is legit and sold and ****...........down for me til death.........and thats all i can ask for bro.

2. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012

i welcome u to show an actual scientific study showing trenbolone to be toxic. this stuff was released as a human drug in the past and was tested on humans.
    You, sir, are a moron. Tren is extremely harsh on your body. Night sweats, dark urine, pains, lactating nipples, insomnia...those are not normal body functions.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    You, sir, are a moron. Tren is extremely harsh on your body. Night sweats, dark urine, pains, lactating nipples, insomnia...those are not normal body functions.
    thank you.........he will learn the hard way i guess..........give him 5 months on some ace and he will be wishing he wasnt so hard headed.......

4. cant save em all

5. Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    thank you.........he will learn the hard way i guess..........give him 5 months on some ace and he will be wishing he wasnt so hard headed.......
    5 months??? Who runs ace for 5 months? Anyone that runs tren a for 5 months is incredibly ignorant. Of course it's harsh, but that's the point. You can't cruise on tren like you can on test, It's a completely different compound. Please tell me you didn't run it for anywhere close to that length of time? And if so, then yeah I'd imagine you had some serious issues, and understandably so. An 8 week cycle of tren is plenty. I personally would be nervous to run it any longer than that. 5 months of insomnia from tren is enough to kill a man, no wonder you had a bad experience.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    cant save em all
    let em die off naturally.............lmao

7. Has anybody in this thread read

Vidas androgens and anabolics?
    Llewellyns anabolics book?
    Seth Roberts anabolic pharmacology?
    Reas chemical muscle enhancement?

Lots of definitive statements being made in this thread with very little reasoning or rationality
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

8. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh
    Has anybody in this thread read

Lots of definitive statements being made in this thread with very little reasoning or rationality
    Way to contribute. You tell people they're wrong then add nothing yourself.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Has anybody in this thread read

read them all, whats your point tiger?

10. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    lmao.............that was funny ****...........

11. Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    you do realize most of those books are from first person accounts of use, steroids arent an exact science........its more trial and error.........

for example i hate tren and deca for its sides.........but test, anavar, eq, and masteron love my body.........not everyone will react the same....

12. Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    you do realize most of those books are from first person accounts of use, steroids arent an exact science........its more trial and error.........

for example i hate tren and deca for its sides.........but test, anavar, eq, and masteron love my body.........not everyone will react the same....
    these books are only guidelines for self experimentation, if you dont know yourself, your systems and the possible reactions to these drugs then you have no business using them

13. Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    these books are only guidelines for self experimentation, if you dont know yourself, your systems and the possible reactions to these drugs then you have no business using them
    bodybuilding is all experimentation man.........arnold was taking handfuls of dbol and winny precontest, no PCT............he had no guidelines.....just wait and see type of deal...........there is new stuff coming out every 5-10 years that make the market change its course. i think the peptides will slowly phase out AAS altogether...........cant wait to see a book on peptides and SARMS

14. Quote Originally Posted by Jethro52185 View Post
    5 months??? Who runs ace for 5 months? Anyone that runs tren a for 5 months is incredibly ignorant. Of course it's harsh, but that's the point. You can't cruise on tren like you can on test, It's a completely different compound. Please tell me you didn't run it for anywhere close to that length of time? And if so, then yeah I'd imagine you had some serious issues, and understandably so. An 8 week cycle of tren is plenty. I personally would be nervous to run it any longer than that. 5 months of insomnia from tren is enough to kill a man, no wonder you had a bad experience.
    where did you get the idea it was me? lol! dude i would blast and cruise back in the day.........here is an example.........

tren ace 100mg EOD, test enan 250mg EOD, EQ 200mg EOD

tren taken for 4 week kicker
    test run for 16 weeks at that dose, same with EQ

i would run tren ace one to 2 months on, 2 months off, repeat..........taking letro, arim and HCG every 4 months for 2-3 weeks

anavar 40 mg a day, split dose am and pm
    dbol split dose 60mg, am and PM

i would run the var for the weeks after tren use, and dbol as well..........

you gotta do what you gotta do to get huge man, keepin up with the joneses...........

i was 275-280 at 13-15% eating 7k-8k cals a day and around 500g of protein.............

stick around some top level national guys wanting a pro card............their doses make mine look like childs play, lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    bodybuilding is all experimentation man.........arnold was taking handfuls of dbol and winny precontest, no PCT............he had no guidelines.....just wait and see type of deal...........there is new stuff coming out every 5-10 years that make the market change its course. i think the peptides will slowly phase out AAS altogether...........cant wait to see a book on peptides and SARMS
    I dont think peps will phase out test, slin or HGH, already there are too many BS pep companies out there with faked products and just crap. Now there are a few companies that yes are reputible, but I dont think any of these research drugs will replace the basic building blocks of muscle. Now if sum one wanted to release a cholestoral to run with your cycle thats the ticket there.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I didnt tell anyone they were wrong (although many if the post in here are). I just questioned what they are basing their statements off of

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    you do realize most of those books are from first person accounts of use..........
    No they are not

Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    steroids arent an exact science........its more trial and error
    Yes they are a science
    PESCIENCE.COM

17. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I didnt tell anyone they were wrong (although many if the post in here are). I just questioned what they are basing their statements off of

Really?

No they are not

Yes they are a science
    come on man, how many double blind tests you see with steroid users man...........read up on anabolics, the first edition and see how each issue changes..........its from users account and blood work.........that part is science..........but its all off of his own experiences.......

josh, how old are you man? u cant be that nieve

18. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

Really?

No they are not

Yes they are a science
    um science? where in the testing sections? or are you refering to the small amount of speculation on compounds, based around the known facts of a few compounds. Yes there is nonemclature and other real info there but, its just enough to confuse most and have the rest of us looking to SHW for real world experiments and trials

19. Tren is very toxic I used tren e and went up to 1000mg a wk for 2.5 wks to see of te myth is right of tren effects ur kidneys.... My ankles doublespeak in size and I have a huge body but I have small ankles. Also my piss was dark on 3gallons of water. Tren is rough best way to explain using tren is like when spiderman became venom, u get stronger everything gets stronger not just strength. But you lose urself in the drug like spiderman did when he put on the venom. I am strong minded so I had little problems but I had weak minded friends who never returned to their old selfs
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

20. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Tren is very toxic I used tren e and went up to 1000mg a wk for 2.5 wks to see of te myth is right of tren effects ur kidneys.... My ankles doublespeak in size and I have a huge body but I have small ankles. Also my piss was dark on 3gallons of water. Tren is rough best way to explain using tren is like when spiderman became venom, u get stronger everything gets stronger not just strength. But you lose urself in the drug like spiderman did when he put on the venom. I am strong minded so I had little problems but I had weak minded friends who never returned to their old selfs
    like Jasen, this is how I do it, I push my envelope, but know my body really well, I have run 30mgs of M1T, and the is nothing compared to the pain you will experience from pushing the tren levels, what level will affect you, is what you will have to play with till you know.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Tren is very toxic I used tren e and went up to 1000mg a wk for 2.5 wks to see of te myth is right of tren effects ur kidneys.... My ankles doublespeak in size and I have a huge body but I have small ankles. Also my piss was dark on 3gallons of water. Tren is rough best way to explain using tren is like when spiderman became venom, u get stronger everything gets stronger not just strength. But you lose urself in the drug like spiderman did when he put on the venom. I am strong minded so I had little problems but I had weak minded friends who never returned to their old selfs
    tren is bad IMO, the most that should be used is 50mg EOD of ace, so if sides occur, it can clear within 3-4 days...........

22. Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    tren is bad IMO, the most that should be used is 50mg EOD of ace, so if sides occur, it can clear within 3-4 days...........
    what you mean tren E at 1400 mgs a week isnt a good place to start?lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    where did you get the idea it was me? lol! dude i would blast and cruise back in the day.........here is an example.........

tren ace 100mg EOD, test enan 250mg EOD, EQ 200mg EOD

tren taken for 4 week kicker
    test run for 16 weeks at that dose, same with EQ

i would run tren ace one to 2 months on, 2 months off, repeat..........taking letro, arim and HCG every 4 months for 2-3 weeks

anavar 40 mg a day, split dose am and pm
    dbol split dose 60mg, am and PM

i would run the var for the weeks after tren use, and dbol as well..........

you gotta do what you gotta do to get huge man, keepin up with the joneses...........

i was 275-280 at 13-15% eating 7k-8k cals a day and around 500g of protein.............

stick around some top level national guys wanting a pro card............their doses make mine look like childs play, lol
    You were 275-280 and now your 240 with a target weight of 270? Either you are lazy and don't care about updating your stats, or you are lieing and trying to impress someone that doesn't care. 280 lbs at 6'2" and 13% body fat is what Arnold was in his prime in the off season. You have no Avi pic to prove anything you have said. I'm sorry, and no offense, but I have a really hard time believing anything you say. In fact, I can't even believe I'm wasting my time even responding to this nonsense.

24. Okay how about this then..

Can anyone please explain exactly how it is toxic to the liver when its being injected and to what level of toxicity is to be expected?

Or for that matter please explain why it would be considered toxic when tren is taken orally?
    PESCIENCE.COM

25. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Okay how about this then..

Can anyone please explain exactly how it is toxic to the liver when its being injected and to what level of toxicity is to be expected?

Or for that matter please explain why it would be considered toxic when tren is taken orally?
    Ok now I know Im argueing with sumone that has no business playing with injectables. Dood all steroids are converted in the liver, injs usually take a pass or 2, and orals 2-4 passes, methyls need a lot more werk to be converted in your liver, hence why we all say to only run so much for so long.

What level of toxicity is entirely up to the user, as they adjust their doses, 400 mgs a week of tren ACE may cripple one and barely have an effect on another. its all about know yourself and self experimentation, based off similars types of peoples real world experiences.

26. Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    Ok now I know Im argueing with sumone that has no business playing with injectables. Dood all steroids are converted in the liver, injs usually take a pass or 2, and orals 2-4 passes, methyls need a lot more werk to be converted in your liver, hence why we all say to only run so much for so long.

What level of toxicity is entirely up to the user, as they adjust their doses, 400 mgs a week of tren ACE may cripple one and barely have an effect on another. its all about know yourself and self experimentation, based off similars types of peoples real world experiences.
    thank you, i honestly think most of these guys are talking out of their ass..........and never taken AAS just PHs............

i mean you need a good connect, and if they are all about PHs then they dont have a connect at ALL!! lol

27. Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan
    Dood all steroids are converted in the liver, injs usually take a pass or 2, and orals 2-4 passes, methyls need a lot more werk to be converted in your liver,
    Im confused...
    What does injectable testosterone 'convert' to in the liver?

28. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Im confused...
    What does injectable testosterone 'convert' to in the liver?
    it doesnt convert to anything unless body needs it too, but lets see there aromatization, theres the whole 5a conversion to DHT.... shal I continue

29. Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    Ok now I know Im argueing with sumone that has no business playing with injectables. Dood all steroids are converted in the liver,
    no they dont

injs usually take a pass or 2, and orals 2-4 passes, methyls need a lot more werk to be converted in your liver, hence why we all say to only run so much for so long.
    Oral tren would pose toxicity risk due to it being alkylated in the 17th position.

Can somewhat agree with this portion of your post. The amount taken and length of time will certainly contribute towards increased toxicity but injectable tren on its own, yes can be toxic but the toxicity is greatly over exaggerated. There is a theory that the elevated enzymes are actually a result of the benzyl alcohol and not the tren itself. But even then this is just a theory as BA as the evidence of BA toxicity comes from trials using absurd amounts. All and all injected tren when used reasonably (In regards to dos amount and length if use) poses very minimal toxicity. There is nothing that I no of that suggest otherwise other then the occasional anecdotal report which is usually sensationalized and/or the result of abuse or stacking with other AAS
    PESCIENCE.COM

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. dissolve fina pellets
    By blankstare in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2004, 08:48 AM
  2. Fina Pellets Q?
    By Fpot66 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 05:37 PM