please please help

mshams

Awards
Hey guys i currently was running a 16 week cycle of equipose 600 mg/week. iam on week 10 right now and i ran out of eq and havent pinned in one week and last time i pinned i only pinned 200 mg( the last of it). I will be able to get ahold of more in the next 4 days. so my question is should i just get off and run my pct? or wait to get more eq? is it worth it because more than half of the eq probably left my body already. Or should i just run some test and finish the 6 weeks left of the cycle then pct? i need help thanks alot.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
WTF you ran out? i hope you dropped and broke a vial and this isnt just pis$ poor planning. how do you run out of a compound 6 weeks early? i could see a miss calc and end up a wekk and a half short or something but man you blew this one big time. i hope you planned your pct more thoroughly.

now to answer your question. if you really are gonna have it in the next few days you might as well continue on as eq has a pretty long half life(14-15 days) but if its gonna be longer id ditch it and go into pct. well thats my opinion.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF you ran out? i hope you dropped and broke a vial and this isnt just pis$ poor planning. how do you run out of a compound 6 weeks early? i could see a miss calc and end up a wekk and a half short or something but man you blew this one big time. i hope you planned your pct more thoroughly.

now to answer your question. if you really are gonna have it in the next few days you might as well continue on as eq has a pretty long half life(14-15 days) but if its gonna be longer id ditch it and go into pct. well thats my opinion.
Good advice.

Who the f*ck runs EQ solo btw?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Good advice.

Who the f*ck runs EQ solo btw?
obviously he knows something we dont. but then again does it surprise you he ran it solo considering he cant even do simple math

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
eq solo huh? thats just as bad planning as running out. atleast do test at like 250-300 if test gives you sides.

Jmazz19

Awards
Yeah plan better next time and a few days even a week wont make a difference with EQ.