Here is what I'm thinking:

Week 1-3
Epi 30 mg ED

Week 3-6
Epi 30 mg ED
300 mg test cyp EW

Week 6-9
300 mg test cyp EW

What's everybody think? Keep in mind this is for a cut. Will be following a strict keto diet for the duration of the cycle. Not looking to bulk up much at all,just keep as much mass as posssibe while cutting.

Oh ya, would Adex or nolva be a good idea ON cyCle? Or will the anti E qualities of the epi be enough to combat any bloating/gyno issues that might arise?

Let me know what you guys think. I'm not expert, done a lot of HW tho and really wanna nail this!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Waste of money on the cyp... run it 12 weeks min, and at 400-500mgs... cyp takes 4 ish weeks to fully kick in so if you run it for only weeks 3-9, your gonna be disappointed...

Run cyp weeks 1-12 at 400-500, save epi to end of cycle to cut up/shed water weight... epi at begging of cycle won't be at beneficial to you as running at the end...if you're wanting a kick start look into dianabol, or superdrol if you can't obtain it... also I hope you've done your research and know about A.I.'s serms etc....

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Waste of money on the cyp... run it 12 weeks min, and at 400-500mgs... cyp takes 4 ish weeks to fully kick in so if you run it for only weeks 3-9, your gonna be disappointed...

Run cyp weeks 1-12 at 400-500, save epi to end of cycle to cut up/shed water weight... epi at begging of cycle won't be at beneficial to you as running at the end...if you're wanting a kick start look into dianabol, or superdrol if you can't obtain it... also I hope you've done your research and know about A.I.'s serms etc....
Agreed! Cutting cycles are usually longer in length also.

RRage

Awards
12 weeks minimum. 300mg should not give you sides, but keep them in hand, just in case. Do a research on AI'S, SERM'S....

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Here is what I'm thinking:

Week 1-12 to 16
300 mg test cyp EW (mon&thurs)

Week last 5weeks
Epi 30 mg ED
300 mg test cyp EW

What's everybody think? Keep in mind this is for a cut. Will be following a strict keto diet for the duration of the cycle. Not looking to bulk up much at all,just keep as much mass as posssibe while cutting.

Oh ya, would Adex or nolva be a good idea ON cyCle? Or will the anti E qualities of the epi be enough to combat any bloating/gyno issues that might arise?

Let me know what you guys think. I'm not expert, done a lot of HW tho and really wanna nail this!
this would be better