1st real cycle, advise please

premedvsu

Awards
Hi all, I'm new to A/M and would appreciate advise from those who are knowledgable.So I've decided to do my 1st cycle, while I've done some research I certainly don't know a lot about gear. Here's what I do know, I want to go with injectable over pill form and I want something good to stack with winstrol, I've heard good things about Tren. Anyway where I def need some advice is pct

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
tren first = bad idea. just go with test with 6 weeks of winny

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winstrol, unless you're cutting, I would leave out. It wrecks your lipids. I've used it once. It diced me up but wrecked my blood work.

premedvsu

Awards
Winstrol, unless you're cutting, I would leave out. It wrecks your lipids. I've used it once. It diced me up but wrecked my blood work.
Thank you, I actually had another person tell me that as far as cholesterol as well, what would you suggest as my 1st cycle, I have a solid foundation and I've been lifting a since I was 12.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For your first cycle you would want to run TEST only!!! I wouldn't add in any other compounds. Test is always going to be the base in which you see all your gains. First cycle test only 500 mg/week. Once you know how your body responds (2 cycles) then I would consider adding another compound. Plus you should run an AI on cycle and serm for pct.

Quick question what is your height and weight?

premedvsu

Awards
For your first cycle you would want to run TEST only!!! I wouldn't add in any other compounds. Test is always going to be the base in which you see all your gains. First cycle test only 500 mg/week. Once you know how your body responds (2 cycles) then I would consider adding another compound. Plus you should run an AI on cycle and serm for pct. Quick question what is your height and weight?
Thanks for your time G/S, I'm 5'9 and I stay between 197and 210 I'm about %16 body at right now

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those numbers look good to go! However remember this is not your recreational hit of weed lol. If you don't know what your doing you could screw yourself up. Do you know anything about an AI while on cycle, or do you know what shutdown is, and also how to get your body to comeback from that shutdown (serm and pct)? These are all things you want to learn about before you do this. This is your health and well being remember.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For your first cycle you would want to run TEST only!!! I wouldn't add in any other compounds. Test is always going to be the base in which you see all your gains. First cycle test only 500 mg/week. Once you know how your body responds (2 cycles) then I would consider adding another compound. Plus you should run an AI on cycle and serm for pct. Quick question what is your height and weight?
This^^^^

premedvsu

Awards
Those numbers look good to go! However remember this is not your recreational hit of weed lol. If you don't know what your doing you could screw yourself up. Do you know anything about an AI while on cycle, or do you know what shutdown is, and also how to get your body to comeback from that shutdown (serm and pct)? These are all things you want to learn about before you do this. This is your health and well being remember.[/

I really don't, I've heard I will need a pct and depending on what I'm running i might need some on cycle support but I don't know anything about Al or serm, I heard people say I needed to run nolvadex or aridex. G/S that 500 dosing you gave, how should that be taken, in other words how do I arrive at that broken down on a daily regimen?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The arimadex would be for AI on cycle (atomatase inhibitor) for controlling estrogen. The Nolva would be used in pct to help your body comeback after the cycle. Do me a favor and do some research on AI and pct (serm) and get back then we could better help you. You don't want do anything just cause I say its a good idea... After all you don't really know me ;-) you get what I'm saying? Educate yourself!! How long til you were thinking of starting??

premedvsu

Awards
The arimadex would be for AI on cycle (atomatase inhibitor) for controlling estrogen. The Nolva would be used in pct to help your body comeback after the cycle. Do me a favor and do some research on AI and pct (serm) and get back at me then I could better help you. You don't want to do anything just cause I say its a good idea... After all you don't really know me ;-) you get what I'm saying? Educate yourself!! How long til you were thinking of starting??
Thanks man I will, I've got about a month.
I really appreciate the info brother.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
test e 500mgs 1-12
dbol 40-60mgs 1-4
arimidex .25 eod
pct clomi 50/25/25/25

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
test e 500mgs 1-12 dbol 40-60mgs 1-4 arimidex .25 eod pct clomi 50/25/25/25
This is good too. Dbol up front for gains until the test kicks in. Perfect. You'll feel like a million bucks on dbol. It's awesome.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get some hcg too. It makes recovery a breeze.