1st cycle

slowzster

Awards
As the title states, I am starting to plan out my 1st cycle, and I am very new to this game. After talking with some buddies from the gym that have been dosing for a while, and from the bits and pieces I could grab from my dad without him finding out I am gonna try a cycle (he was on for 10 years and competed in power-lifting), I have figured out that I have just about enough info to hurt myself. Thus, I am turning to you guys for some help after I was told that this is the place to turn to. I am 28 years old, 6'5", 242lbs, about 15-16% body fat, and have lifted pretty religiously 5-6 days a week for the past couple of years. I decided that I wanted to get some more mass and strength, and have picked out my stack accordingly. I plan on running 500-600mg test E weekly for 12 weeks, and 35mg dbol for the first week, 40 for the second week, and 45mg for the next 7 weeks (only enough for 9 weeks). I got Clomi and Nolva, and am planning on getting some supplements for my liver. Does this look about right for a beginner or am I going at this a wrong route? Anything I should add? Thanks in advance for the input.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You're a big guy. I'm 6'4" 240 and I don't even feel dbol under 75mgs per day. I assume you have HCG to go along with your PCT? If so, start running it during week two and don't stop, injecting at least 250ius twice a week.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
looks good.

12 weeks test e at 600 sounds perfect for ur size
do dbol for no longer than 6 weeks, start at 30 bump to 40, than 50, and stay at 60 for 3weeks. if its legit dbol u wont need more than that.

remember ur a begginer to steroids, but at 6-5 240lb ur no begginer to training. as u said uve been training constatntly for couple years. so my point is..before ppl jump on me for saying 600 test e + that dbol is too much, i just think at 240lbs doing any less amount is pointless. especially getting shut down for 14-15 weeks, might as well make it worth it.

banana joose

banana joose

Awards
What's your logic in ramping up the dbol? Just pick your dose and go for it.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I personally can't handle more than 30mg of dbol.
Once I ramp up to 40+ my BP shoots up way too high and I get agitated very easily.
If you can go up that high 40-60 range, go for it. Some people eat it like candy...

banana joose

banana joose

Awards
whats ur logic in NOT ramping up an oral like dbol?
I don't see any need. If you know a secret that I don't, I'd like to be in on it. There isn't any harm in starting with 50 or 60mg/day any more than there would be with starting at 30. You might as well go in with a bang. But I'm interested to understand the ramping...

WerdUp

Awards
I personally think adding ANY oral to your FIRST cycle is a horrible idea. Remember. Only use as much as it takes, not more. I would do 500mg/wk test E for 10-12 weeks and a clomid nolva pct, with hcg support throughout the cycle. You should grow like a freaking weed. You do not know how your body will reach to the Test, and even moreso the dianabol. Takes these things into consideration. It is recommended everyone do a single compound for their first cycle

slowzster

Awards
What's your logic in ramping up the dbol? Just pick your dose and go for it.
i suppose my logic is that i have never done any form of roids before...I figured at least this way I could kinda tell what my body is doing and why,and also i could tell when i have had enough of something. Been lifting for a while now and I would like to think that I know my body pretty well and how it reacts to things. This way I can gauge that a little bit better since there isn't a set scale on what to take and how much of it for each person out there. It is almost all guess and check method. Thanks for the heads up though, and everyone else for the input. Also, with the HCG, i've noticed that there is 2 different ones, one with vitamin b12 and one without. Do most people get it with or without the b12? may be a stupid question, but then again, I am new to this. Thanks in advance

WerdUp

Awards
I guess you are disregarding anything i said previously. Also, i have no idea wtf you are talking about concerning hcg and vitamin B. Human chorionic gonadotropin is a hormone that mimics LH activity. I was completely unaware vitamin b12 was included in any hcg.

slowzster

Awards
I guess you are disregarding anything i said previously. Also, i have no idea wtf you are talking about concerning hcg and vitamin B. Human chorionic gonadotropin is a hormone that mimics LH activity. I was completely unaware vitamin b12 was included in any hcg.
I would most likely do that, however I already have the d-bol and would feel like i was wasting it if i didn't take it. especially since I don't know if i would run more then 1 cycle. As far as the HCG goes, the site that I get my other stuff from, has 2 different HCG packages to buy. Only difference is that one comes with a vitamin b12 ampule (if i read correctly) to cut the HCG so that it doesn't hurt like a mofo when you inject it. here is the exerpt from the site since i can't just link it

HCG 2000iu (HCG) x 1 ampule SET The commercially available HCG is sold as a dry substance and can be used both in men and women. In a man HCG stimulates production of androgenic hormones (testosterone). For this reason athletes use injectable HCG to increase the testosterone production. HCG is often used in combination with anabolic/androgenic steroids during or after treatment. Since the body usually needs a certain amount of time to get its testosterone production going again, the athlete, after discontinuing steroid compounds, experiences a difficult transition phase which often goes hand in hand with a considerable loss in both strength and muscle mass. Administering HCG directly after steroid treat-ment helps to reduce this condition because HCG increases the testosterone production in the testes very quickly and reliably. HCG's form of administration is also unusual. The substance choriongonadotropin is a white powdery freeze-dried substance which is usually used as a compress. Each package, for each HCG ampule, includes another ampule with an injection solution containing isotonic sodium chloride. This liquid, after both ampules have been opened in a sterile manner, is injected into the HCG ampule and mixed with the dried substance. The solution is then ready for use and should be injected intra-muscularly.
Vitamin B12 will avoid sharp pain when you inject HCG.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Actually.. Hcg should be used during cycle not just pct.. Because it prevents your boys from going to sleep.. Using during a cycle makes recovery easier..

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Slowzster, HCG does not burn at all! If it burns, then it's in the wrong solution. If it's in BAC water, you can shoot the whole bottle and it won't hurt one iota. Plus, B12 should be IM, not SubQ, so that kind of bothers me that anyone would recommend that. It'll work either way, but B12 was meant to be IM. .. And like jtterrible said, HCG during cycle, 250iu, twice a week.

Just saw this, "isotonic sodium chloride." That's the problem. No one in their right mind would mix HCH with isotonic sodium chloride. BAC water is the only liquid to use for reconstitution.

WerdUp

Awards
BAC water is the only liquid to use for reconstitution.

This.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
logic behind ramping up:
u start out low to see what the side effects are, and how much you can gain at lets say 30mg/day dbol. if u gain 5lbs first week at 30mg/day, than another 3-4lbs second week with minimal side effects why not? than u can bump up to 40 for 2 weeks, than 50, but at 50mg/day u realize that ur gaining too much fat or too much acne or w/e side effect.
im tryina say this - why use more than needed?

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
logic behind ramping up:
u start out low to see what the side effects are, and how much you can gain at lets say 30mg/day dbol. if u gain 5lbs first week at 30mg/day, than another 3-4lbs second week with minimal side effects why not? than u can bump up to 40 for 2 weeks, than 50, but at 50mg/day u realize that ur gaining too much fat or too much acne or w/e side effect.
im tryina say this - why use more than needed?
Great answer! Save the rest of your D-bol for your next cycle

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19