Im on 50mg ed of tren today day one

i have been VERY hungry today

i googled it and it is reported to stimulate appitite by some users

anyone experience this?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
mine was the opposite. it crushed my appettite where i had to force myself to eat. the only thing that has ever increased it was EQ for me

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
destroyed my appetite for liek 6 weeks than it went back to normal. i couldnt eat 8oz of meat to save my life, srs.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
weird maybe i was just really hungry last night, i dunno today day 2 only sides showing
lots of sweat in the gym, alpha male feeling, strength, agression in gym, and more edgy in general

i thinks it working- but it only day 2

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
took me like 4 weeks or something for it to work, i respond to just like edwitt did

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to tren ace? thats really wierd lol

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Increased my appetite, but not dramatically.
Even test will make me eat more.

The only thing that kills my hunger are stimulants.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
Im on 50mg ed of tren today day one

i have been VERY hungry today

i googled it and it is reported to stimulate appitite by some users

anyone experience this?
placebo affect right there, tren will destroy your appetite.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Nothing made me hungrier than Tren A. I ate non-stop. I'd get up at 2am famished, making a sandwich or anything I could. If it's real Tren A, it should make you extremely hungry. As for Equip, it sucks on every count for me. If you're not starving on Tren A, I'd check the source because the gear sounds like bunk.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
placebo affect right there, tren will destroy your appetite.
I totally disagree. Everyone I know who has been on Tren A, knowing the gear was legit, ate like a pig and it was no placebo effect. That's the nature of Tren, along with a host of other sides, like sweats, sleepless nights etc. If the gear is legit, you will eat non-stop. Granted, everyone is different, but I've been doing this for a long time and know a lot of guys who have been on Tren A and extreme hunger is a given.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I totally disagree. Everyone I know who has been on Tren A, knowing the gear was legit, ate like a pig and it was no placebo effect. That's the nature of Tren, along with a host of other sides, like sweats, sleepless nights etc. If the gear is legit, you will eat non-stop. Granted, everyone is different, but I've been doing this for a long time and know a lot of guys who have been on Tren A and extreme hunger is a given.

so, im guessing its legit I havent had any night sweats/ insomnia- i did wake up about 3 times last night and it took a minute for me to fall back asleep- which is not normal for me

its the end of day 4 my agression in bed is unmatched, mood- still edgy