Test

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
I'm planning on running a test e cycle. I'm wanting to bulk up to 215 or 220. And then cut about 10lbs and be ripped. I was wondering if I would be happy with running a test cycle since a couple of my friends have suggested running deca.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running a test e cycle. I'm wanting to bulk up to 215 or 220. And then cut about 10lbs and be ripped. I was wondering if I would be happy with running a test cycle since a couple of my friends have suggested running deca.
Bulking then cutting... hmmm usually not the best idea esp if u start cutting right after your cycle. You will loose lots of your gains. If you have not run any inj before I would start with test only. Test e or c is a great choice to run around 500-600mg/wk split into 2 inj for about 12 wks.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/141577-unreals-guide-injectables.html

^This is a good link to start with

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Yea I don't plan on cutting right after the cycle plan on bulking up to that and later on in the year cutting.in your opinion what is the best test to run or are they all basically the same with different enters. My source is telling me there is a test that has them all combined and he says its better than test e.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yea I don't plan on cutting right after the cycle plan on bulking up to that and later on in the year cutting.in your opinion what is the best test to run or are they all basically the same with different enters. My source is telling me there is a test that has them all combined and he says its better than test e.
due some research my friend... test is test... the ester depends on how long it take to take effect... blends often have to be injected frequently to take effect of shorter esters... go with test e 500-600mg/wk for 12 wks and see how it treats you. It will take 4-5wks to kick in thats why an oral is often added at the beginning for like 4 wks and you could do that also. No need to mess with blends and more frequent inj first go around.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Appreciate it and I have been researching and most prefer test e overestimated sus.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
You won't be dissapointed with Test E. I'm into week 6 now of my first run with it and loving it. Upped my cals tremendously and still have yet to gain any fat. Vascularity is increasing like crazy. And I haven't taken one dose of arimidex. Test E all the way.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Yea I told him I would rather run test e instead OS sustanon. What have your gains been like.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
I didn't think I would be disappointed its just a couple of my buds keep saying I should take deca.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
deca is a horrible idea. You WILL be disapointed by that unless you run it with test. I can't say much more because I've never run it, but any 19-nor compounds are gonna kill your sex life. I'm up about 17 lbs in 5 1/2 weeks. I kickstarted with M-drol, so some of it is from that, and some is water, but the strength gains have been sick. Every time I go to the gym I'm stronger than the last time I did that bodypart. More reps, more weight the whole 9. You still have to force yourself to push through the pain, but your body responds to being pushed a lot better than when your natural and your muscles just quit on you.

kyran

Awards
deca is a horrible idea. You WILL be disapointed by that unless you run it with test. I can't say much more because I've never run it, but any 19-nor compounds are gonna kill your sex life.
I think his question was whether or not he should stack the test and deca together. And I agree, you should not run more than just test and an oral to kickstart your first time around the block.

As for 19-nor's: they are only going to kill your sex drive if your prolactin starts getting out of control, which can be easily avoided with drugs like prami or caber or even natural B6 P5P vitamin supplementation. Many people can run deca or tren and have no sex drive issues, like SouthernCharm. His libido actually increased tremendously while on tren. It is person specific how you will react, I think it is false to make the assumption that all 19nors will inevitably kill your sex drive and should be avoided. Especially when Tren Ace has been arguably one of the "best" steroids to date.