20 Week cycle log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    worthless?!?!?! dose and how long did u use it? and with what? everyone knows its a very slow lean mass builder. doubt it could be worthless though. but everyone reacts different.
    600mgs for around 12-13/14 weeks idk 5 vials worth. Worthless for the price ime, just more and better cost effective options.

I used it w tbol and enan
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

2. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    600mgs for around 12-13/14 weeks idk 5 vials worth. Worthless for the price ime, just more and better cost effective options.

I used it w tbol and enan
    interesting i know the min is 12 wks due to that long ester and most say go longer but thats def a good weekly dose.
    •   

3. well imo 2 anabolics always beats 1
    Getting big for dummies PART 2- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/233211-im-back-tren.html

4. Yesrterday
    5:30 one dbol
    25 gram Protein shake, apple, handfull blueberries
    7:00
    6 eggwite omlette with bacon,avocado,onions 2 Slices multi toast cup of oats
    Shoulders/delts for 45 min 10 minutes abs
    9:30
    50 gram protein shake cup of oats
    11:00
    8 oz Turkey, sprouts, avocado and tomato sandwich on multi bread

2:00 Turkey brown rice casserole Like 2 cups easily 50 grams protein 60 carbs
    2 dbol
    Bro called me so....Arms for 1 hour followed by MORE abs-15 min.

Multigrain toast peanut butter banana sandwich protein bar post workout.

5:00
    1/2 up raw almonds 2 low carb yogurt.

7:30
    6 oz buffalo tenderloin 1/2 pound asparagus 1/2 can canellini beans handful blueberries

25 gram protein shake and more almonds before bed.

I am always hungry and have gained 3 pounds in one week. Anyone else experience this early from EQ? Or is it Dbol water-weight already?

I don't know but I am Hungry like the WOLF.

5. No big updates to report.
    Definitely feeling the Dbol effects though, little edgy and quick tempered but able to calm it down. I had some problems with tren ace in the past with that and won't try it again because of it.

Been 12 days since first pin and can't WAIT for test and deca to kick in!
    •   

6. its the dbol kicking in i gained on average 4.5lbs a week from dbol some water- alot muscle
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

7. Did you dose it all preworkout or spaced out?

8. i spaced it out- i was on 60 mgs dbol i would wake up have one with breakfast, several hours later eat 30 mgs preworkout, and postworkout have 20mgs

although my head really started hurting towards the end....in retrospect i think 50mgs treated me better than 60

whatever your dose is i tried to space em out- wouldnt take after 5pm though

can effect sleep patterns etc
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

9. I do great with only 300mgs a week of eq. My advice is to up your protein. Most of your meals only have 25 grams. IMHO your protein intake is only enough to maintain your current weight and gains will probably be water. I would at least double your protein intake. You spent a lot of money on your cycle. I just think that you can get more bang for your buck. Your current goal can be achieved EASY by upping your protein.

10. 5'9" 250? You're huge bro!
  11. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    5'9" 250? You're huge bro!
    Gotta compensate for you 6'5" guys.

12. Sorry for the lazy logging, been sick and not feeling much to report.

I have, however, gained 10 pounds from dbol in what, like 3 weeks?

Strength gains and stamina really showing themselves in the gym today, Back day and 235 wide-grip-pulldowns for 10 no problem. This is after 8 sets of rows which is much more than I usually do.

I'm already at 230 and may start cutting down sooner than expected, that is if the gains stay after dropping the Dbol in 1 week.

13. I have been contemplating the exact same thing timmah. We have both gained a lot of weight fairly quickly, and are thinking about starting the cutting portion a bit earlier haha.
    I say if the weight you are putting on is quality weight and you aren't looking too bloated and watery, stick with your plan, all about the looks not the weight.

I don't think its been long enough for the deca to kick in full force yet. (has it?) You are bound to put on more muscle when this kicks in.

14. Quote Originally Posted by kyran View Post
    all about the looks not the weight.

I don't think its been long enough for the deca to kick in full force yet. (has it?) You are bound to put on more muscle when this kicks in.
    I completley agree and I think the deca will kick in next week (week4, today was 4th weekly shot)

I have been following your log as well, too bad we don't live in the same town cause it looks like we lift a lot of the same weight and even both work out at 24 hour
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....

15. Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
    Gotta compensate for you 6'5" guys.
    lol x120120312
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

16. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    lol x120120312
    Huh?

17. Strength gains showing up after being sick.

Incline bench 100 db x 8 no prob no spot.

18. Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    Sorry for the lazy logging, been sick and not feeling much to report.

I have, however, gained 10 pounds from dbol in what, like 3 weeks?

Strength gains and stamina really showing themselves in the gym today, Back day and 235 wide-grip-pulldowns for 10 no problem. This is after 8 sets of rows which is much more than I usually do.

I'm already at 230 and may start cutting down sooner than expected, that is if the gains stay after dropping the Dbol in 1 week.
    expect to loose 3-5 lbs from dbol from water/glycogen
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

19. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    expect to loose 3-5 lbs from dbol from water/glycogen
    Without reading through your 36 pages of log, did you taper off the dbol?

20. Wow! I am a lazy logger, sorry.

I have been off dbol for a week now and am starting to feel the deca fer sure.
    Killed it today on arms and didn't seem to get to failure but had a HUGE pump.

When I was leaving the gym in my wife-beater, I walked by a black dude with a beer belly. He passes me and says to his lady, "you won't catch me on that sh!t"
    I didn't get angry, I just turned to him and smiled. I thought hey, if I didn't want to look like I did steroids; I wouldn't do steroids.
  21. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    Wow! I am a lazy logger, sorry.

I have been off dbol for a week now and am starting to feel the deca fer sure.
    Killed it today on arms and didn't seem to get to failure but had a HUGE pump.

When I was leaving the gym in my wife-beater, I walked by a black dude with a beer belly. He passes me and says to his lady, "you won't catch me on that sh!t"
    I didn't get angry, I just turned to him and smiled. I thought hey, if I didn't want to look like I did steroids; I wouldn't do steroids.
    I'd take it as a compliment.

22. What's the update? Gains made?
    Getting big for dummies PART 2- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/233211-im-back-tren.html

23. Well, I've been sittin at 230 since I dropped the dbol 4 weeks ago. I lost a couple pounds the week i stopped it, but have SLOWLY gained them back.

My strength and stamina gains are VERY noticeable. I usually superset two body parts each day and the pumps along with the shine from the sweat are really getting some heads turning at the gym. I recently broke a PR on incline DB: 120 for 4

Will post pics soon.

I have decided to run winny at the end and have slightly adjusted the time/dose of deca and EQ as such:

Weeks 1-12
    Dbol kickstart at 30 mg/day weeks 1-5
    500 mg test cyp
    500 mg deca
    250 mg eq (upped to 375 week 7)
    Weeks 12-20
    750 mg test cyp
    500 mg masteron
    375 mg eq
    Weeks 16-20 40 mg oral winny ED

24. I did a similar test/deca and the deca presented some issues about 7-8 weeks on. I got some flare up that i am still dealing with. Make sure you have pramipexole or caber on hand do deal with progestin related sides.

25. Quote Originally Posted by drchildress View Post
    I did a similar test/deca and the deca presented some issues about 7-8 weeks on. I got some flare up that i am still dealing with. Make sure you have pramipexole or caber on hand do deal with progestin related sides.
    I noticed some flare up (including pain) in my right nipple about week 4 and have been dosing caber once a week and letro EOD and nolva 10 mg ED. It has since subsided and I am tapering off the letro.

26. been wonderin where you had been, read you got sick sir, me too but im on the other side now and killing the weights on a regular basis

keep them updates comin timmah
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

27. Yeah, I am getting over a sinus infection that has been like 3 f in weeks. Seems I only get sick when it counts, dammit.

I'm Good now though, reaching muscle failure is quite the task, which is AWESOME

28. ZINC ! zinc it up ! and advil cold and sinus (red box) is the **** ! Helped me out quick !

29. UGH, my first week of PCT had me illin, so no workouts at all, and no appetite, or anything that required heavy breathing. So IDK how much strength was lost, but it was pretty F'ing inconvenient, LOL.

Another day or so I'll see what the damage was
    True story:

I give a f**K!!

30. Soooo I got some test suspension.

Oh my goodness.

This Sh!t is epic.

Today I did 100 mg 1 hour pre-workout for the first time.

Day went like this:
    Back

Body weight wide grip pull-ups 10,20,15,15

Hammer strength pull down row machine thingy 2 plates+25 each side for 15
    3 plates each side for 15, 3 plates+25 each side for 12 (PR)

Wide grip bent-over bb rows 135 x 15, 185 x 12 185 x 12 (this is a pretty tough exercise on a guy 6'5")

Lawn mower pulls 80 x 12, 100 x 10 110 x 8

As I am more interested in perfect form and higher reps (usually) I don't post numbers too often. However, for those of you who have tried suspension before, you probably know where I'm coming from.

Pics coming next post.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 09:38 PM
  2. Two 4 week cycles of JW or one 8 week cycle?
    By MAJIKMAN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 11:28 PM
  3. 1test/4ad 5 week or 6 week cycle?
    By slydeflex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 12:13 PM
  4. Nolvadex ON 2nd week of 2 week M1T cycle
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2004, 03:57 PM