20 Week cycle log

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Wow! I am a lazy logger, sorry.

I have been off dbol for a week now and am starting to feel the deca fer sure.
Killed it today on arms and didn't seem to get to failure but had a HUGE pump.

When I was leaving the gym in my wife-beater, I walked by a black dude with a beer belly. He passes me and says to his lady, "you won't catch me on that sh!t"
I didn't get angry, I just turned to him and smiled. I thought hey, if I didn't want to look like I did steroids; I wouldn't do steroids.
I'd take it as a compliment.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
What's the update? Gains made?

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've been sittin at 230 since I dropped the dbol 4 weeks ago. I lost a couple pounds the week i stopped it, but have SLOWLY gained them back.

My strength and stamina gains are VERY noticeable. I usually superset two body parts each day and the pumps along with the shine from the sweat are really getting some heads turning at the gym. I recently broke a PR on incline DB: 120 for 4

Will post pics soon.

I have decided to run winny at the end and have slightly adjusted the time/dose of deca and EQ as such:

Weeks 1-12
Dbol kickstart at 30 mg/day weeks 1-5
500 mg test cyp
500 mg deca
250 mg eq (upped to 375 week 7)
Weeks 12-20
750 mg test cyp
500 mg masteron
375 mg eq
Weeks 16-20 40 mg oral winny ED

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I did a similar test/deca and the deca presented some issues about 7-8 weeks on. I got some flare up that i am still dealing with. Make sure you have pramipexole or caber on hand do deal with progestin related sides.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I did a similar test/deca and the deca presented some issues about 7-8 weeks on. I got some flare up that i am still dealing with. Make sure you have pramipexole or caber on hand do deal with progestin related sides.
I noticed some flare up (including pain) in my right nipple about week 4 and have been dosing caber once a week and letro EOD and nolva 10 mg ED. It has since subsided and I am tapering off the letro.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been wonderin where you had been, read you got sick sir, me too but im on the other side now and killing the weights on a regular basis

keep them updates comin timmah

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am getting over a sinus infection that has been like 3 f in weeks. Seems I only get sick when it counts, dammit.

I'm Good now though, reaching muscle failure is quite the task, which is AWESOME

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
ZINC ! zinc it up ! and advil cold and sinus (red box) is the **** ! Helped me out quick !

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
UGH, my first week of PCT had me illin, so no workouts at all, and no appetite, or anything that required heavy breathing. So IDK how much strength was lost, but it was pretty F'ing inconvenient, LOL.

Another day or so I'll see what the damage was :D

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Soooo I got some test suspension.

Oh my goodness.

This Sh!t is epic.

Today I did 100 mg 1 hour pre-workout for the first time.

Day went like this:
Back

Body weight wide grip pull-ups 10,20,15,15

Hammer strength pull down row machine thingy 2 plates+25 each side for 15
3 plates each side for 15, 3 plates+25 each side for 12 (PR)

Wide grip bent-over bb rows 135 x 15, 185 x 12 185 x 12 (this is a pretty tough exercise on a guy 6'5")

Lawn mower pulls 80 x 12, 100 x 10 110 x 8

As I am more interested in perfect form and higher reps (usually) I don't post numbers too often. However, for those of you who have tried suspension before, you probably know where I'm coming from.

Pics coming next post.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
serious lbm gain and little to no fat- WELL DONE!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
xray is the only way to know for sure, how bad is the pain? can you stand up straight? Go get an xray bro herniated disc's are serious- until then do not work back/legs :/

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was wondering how this was going.sucks about the disc.def get that checked out bro.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
My back seems to have just been a muscle strain. Pretty scary as I have herniated L4-L5 twice in the past and this felt EXACTLY the same.

After 2 days of barely being able to walk, I got a deep massage, drank a bunch of beers smoked pot for the first time in like 4 years and played golf. Normally that would have been more hurt than good, but after golfing, I'm okay, WTF?

I feel a little tight, but am hitting chest today after 5 days off.

So stoked that I'm not out for two months this time, and Hack squats only from now on.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-14
Dbol kickstart at 30 mg/day weeks 1-5
500 mg test cyp
400 mg deca
250 mg eq
Weeks 14-18
750 mg test cyp
500 mg masteron Enanthate + 200 Mg Masteron Prop
250 mg eq
Weeks 18-22
750 mg test cyp
500 mg Masteron enanthate
250 mg EQ
50 mg oral winny ED
Updated :firedevil:

Whaddya think?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alot of gear. but hey lemme know how the masteron works dude, im in pct and i got 50mls just layin around :(

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I've never run it either, but apparently it acts as an ai, and really its only effective if your very lean, I've read dose had to be high though, which can be pricey
I run mast all the time and love it. Pricey? Not really. It'll be just as effective if you're lean or not, but the effects may not be as noticeable if you're not lean. It's great stuff.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I run mast all the time and love it. Pricey? Not really. It'll be just as effective if you're lean or not, but the effects may not be as noticeable if you're not lean. It's great stuff.
What do you notice as far as strength gains? Sides? What do you think of the way I have dosing schedule planned our as far as adding in the mast prop

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
What do you notice as far as strength gains? Sides? What do you think of the way I have dosing schedule planned our as far as adding in the mast prop
Stacking with the mast prop is great. I mean, mast is derived from DHT and is used as an anti-estrogenic drug. It doesn't convert to estrogen and actually works to reduce it in your body as it reduces lipoprotein lipase. Your dosage is right on. I, personally, like to run a long estered compound along with a very short estered version just like you are. I think it makes all the sense in the world. You can stack almost anything with mast and be safe. Typically, test (of course) is a given, along with tren, anavar, equip or any of the cutting-type compounds.

As far as noticable strength, when I start going higher than 400mgs per week on mast, I'm usually blasting with other gear, like Tren A/Tren E, Dbol, Test E and sometimes various suspensions, like Tren or Test, so it's hard to isolate specific gains directly attributed to mast. But then again, I really don't do it for the gains. I can get much more gains, per mg, with Tren. I use mast as an anti-estrogenic drug and a lipid reducnig agent. You've got some good mass builders in your cycle (test at 750mgs), you don't need mast for strength gains unless you dose at around 750mgs pr week (based on your cycle and other gear with a high affinity to bind to the AR). I really like your cycle, except for the deca. I think you'll like mast, although it'll be hard to pin point gains attributed to mast.