I think i may have screwed up need some experienced users please

  1. I think i may have screwed up need some experienced users please


    Weight- 245 (-7 since dropping dbol)- okay so up until last week i was using test e, i orderd some more test e but got testosterone depot in the mail- which is 200mg test e 100 mg test c and 200 mg test d, so im using 1.5ml a week of this stuff- but im thinking the test c and test d esters havent built so in reality im only getting 300 mg test e while the other esters build- i dont know if this is correct thinking or not- but there was nothing else i could do as i needed more t and this is what i got- can any pros chime in here

    understand this was out of my control I ordered test e but got this

    i trust the guy i ordered from a good friend i just want to be 100% sure
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html


  2. i'm not sure what your question is man

  3. okay
    question is i switched from just straight 500mg test e to a blend that has 200mg test e 100 mg test c and 200 mg test d (long long ester)

    i was on test e for 5 weeks then switched to this blend, why- it was all i had, so my question is

    will the test c and test d be active or will they have to build in my system( i thought they wouldnt have to build in system cause i was already on test e for 5 weeks) becausei f they do have to build in my system i need to know
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Weight- 245 (-7 since dropping dbol)- okay so up until last week i was using test e, i orderd some more test e but got testosterone depot in the mail- which is 200mg test e 100 mg test c and 200 mg test d, so im using 1.5ml a week of this stuff- but im thinking the test c and test d esters havent built so in reality im only getting 300 mg test e while the other esters build- i dont know if this is correct thinking or not- but there was nothing else i could do as i needed more t and this is what i got- can any pros chime in here

    understand this was out of my control I ordered test e but got this

    i trust the guy i ordered from a good friend i just want to be 100% sure
    I lost you... Test Depot is not test e/ test c/ test d (assuming you mean depot). Test Depot is Test E. If you ordered Test e and got Depot, you're ok, providing you got depot and not a blend.

    How much were you using before you got the new shipment?

    What exactly is your concern? We need more info...

  5. it is test c at 100 mg test e at 200 mg and test d at 200 mg

    I was using 500 mg test e for 5 weeks switched to this

    im wondering if it is okay to switch esters like this! Im curious if the test d and test c will have to build in my system of if they will already emit testosterone as i had been on test e for awhile
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  6. with 5 weeks already on test e you should already have test build up in your system. the test cyp should be noticeable in just a few days, I think you're fine man and if you inject a bit more test than you were planning just to get blood concentration up that is not a big issue

  7. okay so what im hearing is that since i was already on test e for five weeks switching the esters doesnt matter? the test c and d will still emit testosterone without having to wait 3-5 weeks?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    okay
    question is i switched from just straight 500mg test e to a blend that has 200mg test e 100 mg test c and 200 mg test d (long long ester)

    i was on test e for 5 weeks then switched to this blend, why- it was all i had, so my question is

    will the test c and test d be active or will they have to build in my system( i thought they wouldnt have to build in system cause i was already on test e for 5 weeks) becausei f they do have to build in my system i need to know
    Explain what you mean by "d" and what you mean by long ester? Depot is the same as Test e. At least when I talk to my pharmacist, and from what I read, depot is the same as e.

    Blending Test E/ Test C and Test "D" is stupid. So is Sust, but that's another topic. If indeed you have t hoe three, then you have basically what you had before.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    okay so what im hearing is that since i was already on test e for five weeks switching the esters doesnt matter? the test c and d will still emit testosterone without having to wait 3-5 weeks?
    But you're not switcing esters, that's why I'm confused. Ok, Test e has one less ester weight, but it's neglibible.

  10. no the blend is test cyp test eneth and test decanoate
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  11. so the test c and test e are interchangeable- because they are so close- is the test d already working or does it need time to build?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  12. son of a bitch i just read test decanoates half life is 15 days
    test c is 15
    and test e is 14

    so this is going to mess up my test levels at all nvm false alarm thank you for your time
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    son of a bitch i just read test decanoates half life is 15 days
    test c is 15
    and test e is 14

    so this is going to mess up my test levels at all nvm false alarm thank you for your time
    Man, calm down. You'll be fine. What is your concern? That you're overdosing? As long as you watch your sides, you'll be fine.

  14. no that im underdosing lol, i was concerned that the test decanoate and cypionate would be worthless for 20 days until the esters built- but apparently they can all interchange with
    test e
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    I understand schwell. Yes, the esters are slightly different but they are so close that it is negligible. You will see no performance loss and experience nothing different from the new stuff. You're fine.
    yes no big deal, dont worry

  16. You'll be fine, all esters spike blood levels for a few days then taper off. This picture is a litle hard to read but Test Decanoate spikes then tapers down until about day 10. Keep in mind this is a 100mg injection so a good example of TRT.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

  17. schwell, is this your first cycle?

    if so relax.

    if not, relax.

  18. Esters do not take 5 weeks to build. I believe they 14 day number is not half life but active life. They have maximum blood concentrations on last injection of week two. The steroids just take time to cause noticeable effects at the start of cycle.

    Oh I just remembered you don't respect anything i say so I must be wrong here as well. In that case you must be totally screwed! =]

  19. schwell youre g2g bro... The 400 i used was test e/cyp blend and i used that after coming off of my hg grade enanth... no biggie
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  20. These are all long esters. I was a chemist in the nuclear industry, so I understand esters and half lives well, I think.

    The ester chain on testosterone can be long or short, or non-existant. It is cleaved off by an enzyme in your bloodstream to leave testosterone, which then goes on to do it's job as a hormone. A long ester chain, like decanoate, means that the comound is more "lypophilic" (fat-loving) than Lypophobic (fat-hating). So at any one time, most of your long-chain ester test is stored in your bodyfat, being slowly and steadily released into your bloodstream.

    Think of test enanthate shots as being like bee stings that release their venom slowly. After 10 days, half of the sting has gone, and it's releasing its venom into your bloodstream at half the rate of a new bee sting.

    Lets say you get stung by a bee in your glute muscle every 10 days. By the second sting, you have 1.5 stings leaking into you (a new one, and half an old one). 10 days later, you get stung again. You now have a new sting, half a sting, and quarter of a sting (half of a half) - totaling 1.75.

    After a year of this bad luck at the hive, you would have hundreds of stings leaking tiny amounts of venom, but added together, they will all add up to TWO STINGS in total, and stay like that forever, assuming you keep on getting stung by a new bee every 10 days.

    Think of cypionate, enanthate, and decanoate shots as the stings of slightly different species of bees. You are still going to have that muscle-building venom leaking into you very steadily, and will hardly notice any difference.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by zorrin View Post
    These are all long esters. I was a chemist in the nuclear industry, so I understand esters and half lives well, I think.

    The ester chain on testosterone can be long or short, or non-existant. It is cleaved off by an enzyme in your bloodstream to leave testosterone, which then goes on to do it's job as a hormone. A long ester chain, like decanoate, means that the comound is more "lypophilic" (fat-loving) than Lypophobic (fat-hating). So at any one time, most of your long-chain ester test is stored in your bodyfat, being slowly and steadily released into your bloodstream.

    Think of test enanthate shots as being like bee stings that release their venom slowly. After 10 days, half of the sting has gone, and it's releasing its venom into your bloodstream at half the rate of a new bee sting.

    Lets say you get stung by a bee in your glute muscle every 10 days. By the second sting, you have 1.5 stings leaking into you (a new one, and half an old one). 10 days later, you get stung again. You now have a new sting, half a sting, and quarter of a sting (half of a half) - totaling 1.75.

    After a year of this bad luck at the hive, you would have hundreds of stings leaking tiny amounts of venom, but added together, they will all add up to TWO STINGS in total, and stay like that forever, assuming you keep on getting stung by a new bee every 10 days.

    Think of cypionate, enanthate, and decanoate shots as the stings of slightly different species of bees. You are still going to have that muscle-building venom leaking into you very steadily, and will hardly notice any difference.
    This makes so much sense, good post!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Experienced Dianabol users . .
    By jakellpet in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 02:09 PM
  2. need opinions from experienced aas users
    By shredded247 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 12:18 AM
  3. Experienced PSlin Users
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 10:38 AM
  4. to:experienced dnp users
    By primal1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-22-2004, 03:48 PM
  5. Experienced HCG users
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 12:58 AM
Log in
Log in