1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think i may have screwed up need some experienced users please

Weight- 245 (-7 since dropping dbol)- okay so up until last week i was using test e, i orderd some more test e but got testosterone depot in the mail- which is 200mg test e 100 mg test c and 200 mg test d, so im using 1.5ml a week of this stuff- but im thinking the test c and test d esters havent built so in reality im only getting 300 mg test e while the other esters build- i dont know if this is correct thinking or not- but there was nothing else i could do as i needed more t and this is what i got- can any pros chime in here

understand this was out of my control I ordered test e but got this

i trust the guy i ordered from a good friend i just want to be 100% sure
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i'm not sure what your question is man
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%

okay
    question is i switched from just straight 500mg test e to a blend that has 200mg test e 100 mg test c and 200 mg test d (long long ester)

i was on test e for 5 weeks then switched to this blend, why- it was all i had, so my question is

will the test c and test d be active or will they have to build in my system( i thought they wouldnt have to build in system cause i was already on test e for 5 weeks) becausei f they do have to build in my system i need to know
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Weight- 245 (-7 since dropping dbol)- okay so up until last week i was using test e, i orderd some more test e but got testosterone depot in the mail- which is 200mg test e 100 mg test c and 200 mg test d, so im using 1.5ml a week of this stuff- but im thinking the test c and test d esters havent built so in reality im only getting 300 mg test e while the other esters build- i dont know if this is correct thinking or not- but there was nothing else i could do as i needed more t and this is what i got- can any pros chime in here

understand this was out of my control I ordered test e but got this

i trust the guy i ordered from a good friend i just want to be 100% sure
    I lost you... Test Depot is not test e/ test c/ test d (assuming you mean depot). Test Depot is Test E. If you ordered Test e and got Depot, you're ok, providing you got depot and not a blend.

How much were you using before you got the new shipment?

What exactly is your concern? We need more info...
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%

it is test c at 100 mg test e at 200 mg and test d at 200 mg

I was using 500 mg test e for 5 weeks switched to this

im wondering if it is okay to switch esters like this! Im curious if the test d and test c will have to build in my system of if they will already emit testosterone as i had been on test e for awhile
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

with 5 weeks already on test e you should already have test build up in your system. the test cyp should be noticeable in just a few days, I think you're fine man and if you inject a bit more test than you were planning just to get blood concentration up that is not a big issue
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%

okay so what im hearing is that since i was already on test e for five weeks switching the esters doesnt matter? the test c and d will still emit testosterone without having to wait 3-5 weeks?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

okay
    question is i switched from just straight 500mg test e to a blend that has 200mg test e 100 mg test c and 200 mg test d (long long ester)

i was on test e for 5 weeks then switched to this blend, why- it was all i had, so my question is

will the test c and test d be active or will they have to build in my system( i thought they wouldnt have to build in system cause i was already on test e for 5 weeks) becausei f they do have to build in my system i need to know
    Explain what you mean by "d" and what you mean by long ester? Depot is the same as Test e. At least when I talk to my pharmacist, and from what I read, depot is the same as e.

Blending Test E/ Test C and Test "D" is stupid. So is Sust, but that's another topic. If indeed you have t hoe three, then you have basically what you had before.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

okay so what im hearing is that since i was already on test e for five weeks switching the esters doesnt matter? the test c and d will still emit testosterone without having to wait 3-5 weeks?
    But you're not switcing esters, that's why I'm confused. Ok, Test e has one less ester weight, but it's neglibible.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%

no the blend is test cyp test eneth and test decanoate
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%

so the test c and test e are interchangeable- because they are so close- is the test d already working or does it need time to build?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%

son of a bitch i just read test decanoates half life is 15 days
    test c is 15
    and test e is 14

so this is going to mess up my test levels at all nvm false alarm thank you for your time
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

son of a bitch i just read test decanoates half life is 15 days
    test c is 15
    and test e is 14

so this is going to mess up my test levels at all nvm false alarm thank you for your time
    Man, calm down. You'll be fine. What is your concern? That you're overdosing? As long as you watch your sides, you'll be fine.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%

no that im underdosing lol, i was concerned that the test decanoate and cypionate would be worthless for 20 days until the esters built- but apparently they can all interchange with
    test e
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    I understand schwell. Yes, the esters are slightly different but they are so close that it is negligible. You will see no performance loss and experience nothing different from the new stuff. You're fine.
    yes no big deal, dont worry
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.95%

You'll be fine, all esters spike blood levels for a few days then taper off. This picture is a litle hard to read but Test Decanoate spikes then tapers down until about day 10. Keep in mind this is a 100mg injection so a good example of TRT.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

schwell, is this your first cycle?

if so relax.

if not, relax.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.59%

Esters do not take 5 weeks to build. I believe they 14 day number is not half life but active life. They have maximum blood concentrations on last injection of week two. The steroids just take time to cause noticeable effects at the start of cycle.

Oh I just remembered you don't respect anything i say so I must be wrong here as well. In that case you must be totally screwed! =]
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.26%

schwell youre g2g bro... The 400 i used was test e/cyp blend and i used that after coming off of my hg grade enanth... no biggie
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.72%

These are all long esters. I was a chemist in the nuclear industry, so I understand esters and half lives well, I think.

The ester chain on testosterone can be long or short, or non-existant. It is cleaved off by an enzyme in your bloodstream to leave testosterone, which then goes on to do it's job as a hormone. A long ester chain, like decanoate, means that the comound is more "lypophilic" (fat-loving) than Lypophobic (fat-hating). So at any one time, most of your long-chain ester test is stored in your bodyfat, being slowly and steadily released into your bloodstream.

Think of test enanthate shots as being like bee stings that release their venom slowly. After 10 days, half of the sting has gone, and it's releasing its venom into your bloodstream at half the rate of a new bee sting.

Lets say you get stung by a bee in your glute muscle every 10 days. By the second sting, you have 1.5 stings leaking into you (a new one, and half an old one). 10 days later, you get stung again. You now have a new sting, half a sting, and quarter of a sting (half of a half) - totaling 1.75.

After a year of this bad luck at the hive, you would have hundreds of stings leaking tiny amounts of venom, but added together, they will all add up to TWO STINGS in total, and stay like that forever, assuming you keep on getting stung by a new bee every 10 days.

Think of cypionate, enanthate, and decanoate shots as the stings of slightly different species of bees. You are still going to have that muscle-building venom leaking into you very steadily, and will hardly notice any difference.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.45%

Quote Originally Posted by zorrin View Post
    These are all long esters. I was a chemist in the nuclear industry, so I understand esters and half lives well, I think.

The ester chain on testosterone can be long or short, or non-existant. It is cleaved off by an enzyme in your bloodstream to leave testosterone, which then goes on to do it's job as a hormone. A long ester chain, like decanoate, means that the comound is more "lypophilic" (fat-loving) than Lypophobic (fat-hating). So at any one time, most of your long-chain ester test is stored in your bodyfat, being slowly and steadily released into your bloodstream.

Think of test enanthate shots as being like bee stings that release their venom slowly. After 10 days, half of the sting has gone, and it's releasing its venom into your bloodstream at half the rate of a new bee sting.

Lets say you get stung by a bee in your glute muscle every 10 days. By the second sting, you have 1.5 stings leaking into you (a new one, and half an old one). 10 days later, you get stung again. You now have a new sting, half a sting, and quarter of a sting (half of a half) - totaling 1.75.

After a year of this bad luck at the hive, you would have hundreds of stings leaking tiny amounts of venom, but added together, they will all add up to TWO STINGS in total, and stay like that forever, assuming you keep on getting stung by a new bee every 10 days.

Think of cypionate, enanthate, and decanoate shots as the stings of slightly different species of bees. You are still going to have that muscle-building venom leaking into you very steadily, and will hardly notice any difference.
    This makes so much sense, good post!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Experienced Dianabol users . .
    By jakellpet in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 03:09 PM
  2. need opinions from experienced aas users
    By shredded247 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 01:18 AM
  3. Experienced PSlin Users
    By Domenic in forum Supplements