Morry's Test P/Test E cycle + PCT, thinkin I'll hit 375 bench????

Page 3 of 20 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    sub'd!
    Welcome bro, hold on for the ride!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Do you have to grind it up like that? I'm so new to this I feel dumb asking, but why can't you just swallow the var? And why the filler? Are you saying actually take it and shake it in a bag with protein and then making a shake? Why can't I just take it like Bayer and swallow it down with a protein shake?

Would you recommend taking it before or after workout or does it not react that quickly? I got taking it in the morning, but should I take it before or after my workout or maybe right before bed to keep blood levels constant?

Edwitt, you the man, I appreciate your help.
    Ed was talking about capping the Var. You would grind the Var with a pestle and mortar and add whey protein powder to the mix and shake it all up in a baggie to thoroughly incorporate the Var into the whey powder. Then you would cap it.
    Then take 1 cap in the morning and another cap in the evenings.

Creatine would also work for a filler.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   

3. Day 9

Weight
    still unknown bc of the weather, read last post as to why

Chest/ Abs today

Workout was perfect. Added sets and weight to a couple of exercises. Abs felt very, very strong and chest.....ha. It was a joke. I'd train to failure, lock out, breath 3 times and get one more rep. AMAZING crap. I haven't been able to do that since orginal M1T/4AD combo and that was at the peak of that cycle. I'm 9 days in. HA HA HA HA, this is going to a hell of a lot better. Right shoulder had a deep burn going, but I kept stretching between supersets and it seemed fine. I did lighten up incline bc of this though. I know my body pretty well and I've pulled my shoulder before. This was a "good" burn, but borderline. Feels perfect now. Since I've incorporated reverse grip bench, my clap push ups have suffered, but overall I've added 4 full sets to chest, so I'll take it (I was working up to this and achieved it before I started my cycle). I also added 3 sets of decline, light to failure. I only did this bc when I was done, I wasn't "done". I'm still full of energy, but I won't overdo it as of now. I train 6 days a week, last thing I need is a freaking injury.

I did start HCG today, but I have an update regarding the reconstitution. I wasn't able to add 10 ml of BA water (BA water has .09% perservative [alcohol] as recommended), bc the vial wouldn't hold all that fluid. So I cooled the BA water in the fridge and got it ready. Then I took one of my 25 gauge 3 ml pins, filled it (i full time then another 3rd for a total of 4ml) and put it in the vial with the HCG. When you do this HOLD THE PLUNGER, there is a vacuum in there and the BA water will be sucked into the vial quickly. I don't think this is terrible if it happens, but as a general rule with all peptides, push the needle in at a 45 degree angle and slowly drip the water down the side, then mix the bottle around gently once complete all the fluid is inside. So I got all 4 ml in there, mixed it (it disolved much easier than the IGF LR3 I've used, i don't remember how the PEG mGF disolved, but I don't remember it being an issue) meaning for 250iu's using a 1ml, 29 g slin, I'd pull up 20 units to get 250 IUs. Make sense? Pinned next to the belly button and I remember how easy slins are now. So, so easy. But then again, pinning test is easier overall than most of the orals on the market IMO.

Time to make a huge dinner........hmmmmmm....chick en.....

Morry
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct

4. Day 10

Weight
    Same as before, I'm pretty sure I'll make it to my place tomorrow, they are saying roads should be better tomorrow....we'll see

Back/Shoulders

Workout was very good, but not as good as yesterday. My energy wasn't where I it was yesterday. I still added weight and a set, but it took me longer than I expected to complete th workout. I slept the same, I even woke up at 645am and hit some protein and carbs bc I woke up with that starving feeling, not really sure. This isn't to say he workout wasn't power filled bc it was. I felt strong, I just had to rest a little more than normal. Deads were 135x15, 250x12, 345x10, 345x7 (almost 8), 345x6, so things are moving the right direction. I'm thinking one more week and I'll get a little more consistency in my energy levels while I workout. Energy throughout the day seems normal, libido is up, mood is good, so who knows.

My WPI came today (not sure how FedEx got it here but they did, god bless those guys), so I got 45 lbs of WPI. Protein never has been an issue but being on cycle with that much protein on hand.....it's a good feeling. I like having everything I could possibly need while on cycle.

Nothing else new to report. Start the 3 day split over again, but remember, this split includes widow makers (instead of heavy squats) and high rep, low weight deads with focus on the 1/3 to 2/3 range of movement. This helped last week and I'm hoping eases the stress on my CNS. Overall, I feel I'm recovering very, very well. My shoulder didn't even begin to hurt from the burn I had yesterday. I'm sore all over, but a good sore.

Lastly, I'll be pinning 2mls tomorrow in the right quad. The left quad was a little sore as expected but this yesterday was the first time I ever pinned 2 mls in that quad. I will also be changing HCG days to days I'm NOT pinning Test. I read a study that suggested pinning HCG on the opposite days you pin test. Don't remember why, but it's easy enough to include this practice. So I'll be pinning HCG friday after workout, then sat will be 1 ml test p so on and so forth.....

Morry
  5. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Ed was talking about capping the Var. You would grind the Var with a pestle and mortar and add whey protein powder to the mix and shake it all up in a baggie to thoroughly incorporate the Var into the whey powder. Then you would cap it.
    Then take 1 cap in the morning and another cap in the evenings.

Creatine would also work for a filler.
    "Oxandrolone causes a strong strength gain by stimulating the phosphocreatine synthesis in the muscle cell without depositing liquid (water) in the joints and the muscles."

Creatine is the recommended complement to Anavar - 5-10g/d
    Life is a terminal condition.

She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    Are you still on test only? Is that what you think is giving you the boost?
    It's a combination of to things IMO. I'm on Test p and e, test p EOD 100mg making tomorrow 1600mg total 600mg test p and 1000mg test e in 9 days (test e is twice a week, 250mgs)
    The second is, I was coming off a cut when I started bc I had gotten fat due to some personal crap, I was still pretty stong, but cutting as hard as I did, I lost some strength. Now my cals are back and I'm use a short ester test. My skin was a little oily before I started cycle and that had just begun in the last two weeks of my cycle leting me know I had been working out hard enough and eating right that I had my test back in good shape (or maybe there is another explanation, but moods was back in order, libido and all [my last thread on this explains what happened]).

I think the next 3 weeks before the Var should really, really interesting and will add some agression to my workouts. I'm posting pics every week so we'll see. I'm not after a ton of size, I would like "keepable" gains, I know I'll lose some regardless, but I would like to find the intensity and correct diet to maintain say 80% of what I'm able to gain without slamming on tons and tons of fat. I don't think I will, but I'll be keeping a close eye on things.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    "Oxandrolone causes a strong strength gain by stimulating the phosphocreatine synthesis in the muscle cell without depositing liquid (water) in the joints and the muscles."

Perfect. Exactly what I was wondering.

GFJ has been suggested too. Would taking the Var, 5 grams monohydrate, and 6-8 oz GFJ be the perfect way to do this? I'm not trying to sound dumb, but I'm pretty sure you aren't suppose to take creatine with OJ, but I don't know about GFJ? Miser, you have any idea? Can I just take those three together, once in the morning upon awakening and once at night before bed?
  8. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Perfect. Exactly what I was wondering.

GFJ has been suggested too. Would taking the Var, 5 grams monohydrate, and 6-8 oz GFJ be the perfect way to do this? I'm not trying to sound dumb, but I'm pretty sure you aren't suppose to take creatine with OJ, but I don't know about GFJ? Miser, you have any idea? Can I just take those three together, once in the morning upon awakening and once at night before bed?
    If you are considering the GFJ for more bioavailability of the anavar, I personally don't really by into the hype. It a methylated hormone that is already ~99% bioavalable on it's own. The half life issues IMHO is overrated.

I'm unsure about the OJ and creatine being counterproductive. I don't drink either so I would never know.

I can't say I know any benefit of all three but do know that the anavar and creatine are recommended. I would consider adding ALA as ALA is know to be quite synergistic with creatine as it helps shuttle creatine into muscle. I imagine it would make for quite a synergy. Anavar, creatine, ALA and grapejuice

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14669930

9. Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post

True. But there's no way he would be getting 5 to 10 grams of Creatine just from using it as a filler for his Var caps.

I'm sure that morry is taking creatine though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    True. But there's no way he would be getting 5 to 10 grams of Creatine just from using it as a filler for his Var caps.

ATP Creatine Evolution is what I'm taking, but I only take about 3 grams sometimes before workout, sometime after. I just toss the poweder in my mouth and swallow it down with some water. Chase it with a little protein shake.
    I'm not sure I'll buy this brand again. I really didn't see any advantage having ribose in there. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm certain my next will be just good old monohydrate. I should've just gotten a frap load of that instead of this mix that I have (although it does taste interesting and interesting good, not bad).

11. Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    Damn good thread. I like the pics every week idea. Keep it up!!
    Thanks bro, I intend to!
  12. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Of course not...

13. Creatine + Anavar + ALA.... making mental note..
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

14. Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    Of course not...
    Right, right, so I'm thinking the following. Anavar 40 mg (until I go to 50) + GFJ + ALA (already take this every morning) along with my morning protein shake, then
    pre workout, 40 mgs Anavar + Creatine (5 grams, never saw any difference using 10 over 5) + ALA
    That should do it. ALA is also an insulin mimetic if I remember correctly, but at the doses I'm taking it at I doubt it will have much effect on the ability to create an insulin response and with it being a mimetic, I won't get the secondary insulin response as I would with actual sugars (complex or otherwise and no I would not like to digress into a carb debate). This would seem optimal IMO bc a biphasic insulin response could halt fat burning during a workout (not completely, but more so) while a mimetic gives me the best of both worlds right before I workout.

So taking Anavar first thing in the morning is decided and now I think I've decided right before my workout as well (to incorporate creatine at the appropriate time as well without creating a notable insulin response with ALA). Right before bed just doesn't seem like it is going to be "as" effective. Albeit, both will yeild results, but I'm squeezing pennies to nickles here.

Morry

15. Day 11

Weight
    209 (-3 from original weigh in). WENT TO MY PLACE, GOT MY SCALE.....YIPPIE!!!

Legs / Arms

Widow makers today and effin a they burnt so good. I got a weird feeling in my right leg after I finished my squats (5 sets plus warm up) and I could feel it a little when I did leg extensions and surprisingly a little when i was doing chin ups. Didn't really feel like a pinched nerve (bc the pain wasn't sharp enough or long enough), but maybe. My lower back has been sore (not pulled sore, but like I did a good set of DLs or good mornings) and I've been getting back pumps even tho I'm on taurine but few and far between. If this keeps up, I'm switching both squats and deads to lower weight, slow movements through the rep, and high reps until I feel things return to normal. I'll do this on both 3 day back to back splits until it subsides. This 3 day, I will do light deads too, so I won't know for sure till next week. I'll keep a close eye on things. Muscles look fuller and vascularity is up slightly. Mood is still good overall. I spent over an hour out in the snow with my nephews sledding and tossing snow at them and my energy levels weren't even a thought. I didn't think they would be, I stay in pretty good shape, but I'm trying to document as much of my cycle experience as possible. I came back ina, ran some errands and hit the weights for an hour solid, no slowing down....

I did pin 2 ml this morning. Leg is a little stiff as expected, but I'm so used to it now, I don't really pay that much attention to it. HCG again tomorrow.

Since it did come up in a previous post, I'll list my daily vitamins. Multi, fish oil (8-9 grams), ALA, creatine, BCAA's, Hawthorne berries, Milk thistle, calcium, taurine (w/b6), and maybe one other thing I can't think of right now. But I take these everyday without fail.
    My diet is in some of my previous threads.

I should be ordering my anavar tomorrow. I'm planning on starting it the 31st if things go as planned (and I hope for my sake it does). I may start anavar one week early bc I'll have enough to do so, but that all depends on my source......
    Scale should be here next week, so that should be it for everything else. Then I finish ordering my the rest of my PCT (I already have half of it, AI, Osta, Nolva) at the end of this month (CJC 1295 DAC, Exemstane (or forma), bulbine natilus (or however it is spelled), and HCgenerate.

I'm going to go ahead and just say that I started at 212 and that had to be some water weight, so I was prob at 209 (taking the average bc the next day i was 206, so 209 seems like a good comprimise). I say that, bc here on out, I'll reference my plus and minus notation relative to the starting weight of 209 unless somebody has a better more sound way of dealing with starting slightly bloated. Plus the pics each week will help detemine body composition.

Any questions so far? You guys still following along? Should I post less info or is this stuff helping anybody? I can cut some of it out if most would like me to, just let me know.

Morry

16. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post

Y

If ur using creatine as a filler it will negligible compared the the 10g u should be taking

OOPS DISREGARD MY BAD
    Eat clean, piss dirty

17. still following bro keep up the work

18. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Y

If ur using creatine as a filler it will negligible compared the the 10g u should be taking

OOPS DISREGARD MY BAD
    Yeah......I was just being my usual sarcastic but witty self.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.......

19. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Yeah......I was just being my usual sarcastic but witty self.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.......
    Yup, agreed, looks like creatine and GFJ is the way to go. I'll give it a go. My anavar is on the way (I should have enough for this cycle and next.....depends on how greedy I get).

Today is chest day, then HCG after I workout. Subq, nothing exciting, plain ole HCG.

I'm off to workout, will post when complete.

20. Hope the legs ok bro...
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

21. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Hope the legs ok bro...
    Leg(s) felt good today, I'm keepin an eye on it. Preciate that. Next weeks deads will tell. Today is light deads so I don't think I'll put much of a strain on it.

I got home at 3am last night, logged in and recorded my day, but when I login today, my post is gone.....huh.....maybe I'm crazy. So here it is again

Day 12 (yesterday)
    Weight 208 (+2)

Ab Chest

I was able to go pretty heavy on bench and my shoulder started burning again. Not a bad burn, but I know my body pretty well. IMO it was close, but I lightened up my next sets and my shoulder burned, but thier wasn't any long lasting pain (just that deep burn that even when your arms are at your sides it feels like they are going to just fall off). I was able to raise weight on my reverse grip bench and I added a rep to heavy sets of bench. I was able to complete the entire workout and add 3 sets, so I'd say overall it was a good workout. Energy was high and mood was good. I'm def able to squeeze one past failure on any set barring when I felt like the burn in my shoulder might lead to an injury.

Pinned HCG.....way too easy like before. Missed slins, but I'm loving pinnin me some test.

I had a friend of mine telling me a story yesterday how they almost had an altercation with another man on the subway bc he accidently bumped into him. Long story be careful who you are talking crap to anywhere, they might be on 1g of test and maybe some tren every week. Unless of course, you are on 1g of test yourself, then all yo gotta worrry about is not ripping the other persons head off.....funny story and it kept me laughing. It ended with my friend basically telling this prick he bettr go sit down before he gets hurt. Obviously the mistaken gentleman took his seat and was quiet.

Sorry about being a day late, but I swear I logged early this morning, but somehow I must have not posted what I wrote....go figure.

I'm about to go pin 1 ml prop and today is Back and Shoulder day, already ate breakfast and I'm just chillin out for the time being.

No sides to speak of. I've taken my BP about 4 times, always in good ranges. Heart rate is good. Skin isn't any more oily as of yet (although I am religious about washing my face......I know, I'm a girl, eff you). Quads are a little sore at inject site, but that is to be expected and honestly I can't tell the difference between them being sore from squats or pinning. Well, maybe a little, but I've gotten where I don't pay much attention to it.

Morry

22. yuh still up in this bish

damnit bobby, i cant get my bench up past 260, but if i can keep it there and lean out a good 5% Bf or more im happy

5% bf is alot

im having high hopes of 2% a month for 8% total

morry keep destroying it
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

23. I cant tell the difference between workout soreness or pinning on my quads either. I pin on monday, and hit squats on monday... So I just pin the same day and the next day I cant tell which soreness its from cuz I plan it like that lol.. QUAD SHOTS FTW!

if your shoulder hurts on flat bench, get someone to take a video of you benching. one thing is thinking your form is 100%, and then its another to watch yourself afterwards just to make sure. Everyone here is their own worst critic, but on lifts like that its not until we see it from another's perspective that we can really tell.
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

24. Day 13

Weight 215 (gotta be some water in that one as I drank like a horse today, but still up +9 [maybe 3 "real" lbs]).

Back / Shoulders
    Workout went pretty smooth till the end. I do a half clean combined with military press (basically holding the bar like I'm going 2 shrug it but instead I jerk the bar up like a clean, then press is) atthe end of my workout to failure. 2nd to lastset and my upper right back muscle seized. Not so tight I couldn't move my kneck but enough to limit my movement. Thank god this only cost me 3 sets bc I stopped as soon as I felt it. I've felt this pull before and considering it wasn't heavy DL day, only light, I'm going 2 go ahead and assume I'm not giving my body enough rest. I've had this happen before and when I pull a muscle in my back, have a burning shoulder,and a dull ache in the legs.....overtraining. Ill continue my 3 day split, but instead of 2 back to back, ill run 3 miles @ an easy pace in between all 3day splits adding one extra day of active recovery. Updated pics on Monday, tomorrow was just cardio anyhow and ill stick to that. My back could us the extra blood flow. As I type I have a kneading pillow working that knot out. I already took naproxen, so I should be gtg by monday. Ill decide then if ill keep squats and deads light. It will depend mostly on my back muscles. Ill listen to them and react accordingly.

Pinned 1ml test p in the left quad. My quads aren't even really sore. And my left isn't sore from the pin @ all.

Vascularity is up a bit and my muscles are looking fuller. I'm sure this is my body loading up on glycogen and water. Strength is coming along, ill let u guys decide on the aesthetics when I post pics monday.

I slept a lot today. That mayhave contributed to me pulling a muscle bc my nutrition suffered a bit. I missed a meal bc I was sleeping & when I worked out it was too close to workout time to load up on 800 cals +, so I hit me a quick WPI shake, waited 10 min, hit up 10 grams BCAAs and started to workout. Ill need to be more careful and on days I sleep more, ill need to set my alarm to get up and at least pound a shake, but preferably get some fruits and veggies along with the protein.

I'm guessing in a weeks time it will be much harder to explain why I look bigger, but eff it, I'm using ye old creatine and diet excuse. Plus everybody I know, knows I have this thing about fitness.

No pinning 2morrow, just cardio.

Morry

25. Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    When people ask me how I blow up so fast, I show them how much I am eating and they usually stop asking questions. We eat like mad men while on so use that as the reason. Then I complain how expensive it is to eat so much to put the idea in their head as to why everyone doesn't do it. Works for me.
    Tell them its "family genetics you should see my grandma"
    Eat clean, piss dirty

26. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    I cant tell the difference between workout soreness or pinning on my quads either. I pin on monday, and hit squats on monday... So I just pin the same day and the next day I cant tell which soreness its from cuz I plan it like that lol.. QUAD SHOTS FTW!

if your shoulder hurts on flat bench, get someone to take a video of you benching. one thing is thinking your form is 100%, and then its another to watch yourself afterwards just to make sure. Everyone here is their own worst critic, but on lifts like that its not until we see it from another's perspective that we can really tell.
    Good idea with the video! I workout alone so I'll have to figure something out. I used to get my little brother to get soem videos of me squating ad dead lifting so I cold look at form. This is no longer an option as he is not longer with us. I will figure out somebody to drag into my battle arena and snag a video. You may be right and probably are. Maybe I've just gotten so comfortable, I am doing something different and not noticing but through shoulder pain. I'm hoping it's just my shoulder playing catch, but somehow I doubt that is all it is.

Pinning on squat or DL day is perfect! I agree and I think with all that extra blood going into that muscle, it really helps with it being sore (besides not being able to tell the difference between sore from squats or deads than sore from a pin. LOL

27. Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    Morry, read your story about the guy bumping into somebody. Weird thing is, I always feel calmer on test. Much calmer. I don't care what happens, I'm always happy and don't want to fight to save my life. Off test, I am more aggressive and willing to fight. That is why I think "roid rage" is bogus. Some MAY experience it, but I think the media blows it out of proportion ! Stupid media.
    Roid rage is a hype and false. Ever watch "Bigger, stonger, faster" ? There is a guy in there whose kid committed suicide. The kid was a big time baseball player (highschool) and was on some sort of roids (the didn't specify). So his dad decides (and from the interview this moron realy believes this) that the roids caused his kid to commit suice (or the stopping thereof). Now, what about the Prozac (or whichever) the kid was on? He was in the age group of kids that some anti depressant cause thoughts of suicide. So blame the roids (where there are no studies indicating these led to a person's suicide) or the antidepressants that HAVE BEEN proven to cause thoughts of suicide. Right.....the roids.....obsiously.

So I hear ya bro and I'm with you on the test agression too. I haven't noticed myself any more agressive, but admitedly I was already the guy that didn't and doesn't have a problem telling an individual to eff off, to thier face. Just about every time though, the person understands how upset I am and decides that them effing themselves is a much better option than making me **** myself.....ha ha.
    I'm still surprised, no real sides to speak of, now if I could just get the knot out of my back......damint!!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    When people ask me how I blow up so fast, I show them how much I am eating and they usually stop asking questions. We eat like mad men while on so use that as the reason. Then I complain how expensive it is to eat so much to put the idea in their head as to why everyone doesn't do it. Works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Tell them its "family genetics you should see my grandma"
    LMFAO! My grandma is huge. I emply her as my part time body gurad for when I go out to the club. Her vascularity alone runs off any trouble. Good idea Eddie.
    Some dude told her they were going to break her hip.......awwww snap, she fockin choke slammed a muthafocka....

29. Day 14

Weight 211 (+5)

Cardio only. 500 cals, a little over 3 miles, moderate pace. No pain out of my back while running, but other activities my movement was limited. We'll see how it feels in the morning.
    If I have to back the intesity off, I will modify my workout routine (higher/slower reps), incorporate more cardio and move forwards. This little knotted muscle is not effing up my cycle.

Diet continues to stay in line, cals are up, but everything is healthy. Pics tomorrow so if I'm fattening up, we'll figure it out...

Pin 2ml tomorrow right quad, 1 ml test p, 1 ml test e, only 15 more days of test p, so I'm half way done taking it. Anavar starts after I stop the test p. Test e will continue as is.

Morry

30. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    If I have to back the intesity off, I will modify my workout routine (higher/slower reps), incorporate more cardio and move forwards. This little knotted muscle is not effing up my cycle.

Morry
    Where exactly is this knotted up muscle located?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. can i switch from test suspension to test prop mid cycle?
    By jack98 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 02:56 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:16 PM
  3. Rate my cycle-Test, HGH, & Methyl V-Test Tabs
    By ZacO23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 09:55 PM
  4. Bench Rep Test
    By Rebel in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5