Morry's Test P/Test E cycle + PCT, thinkin I'll hit 375 bench????

Page 3 of 15 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Hope the legs ok bro...
    Leg(s) felt good today, I'm keepin an eye on it. Preciate that. Next weeks deads will tell. Today is light deads so I don't think I'll put much of a strain on it.

I got home at 3am last night, logged in and recorded my day, but when I login today, my post is gone.....huh.....maybe I'm crazy. So here it is again

Day 12 (yesterday)
    Weight 208 (+2)

Ab Chest

I was able to go pretty heavy on bench and my shoulder started burning again. Not a bad burn, but I know my body pretty well. IMO it was close, but I lightened up my next sets and my shoulder burned, but thier wasn't any long lasting pain (just that deep burn that even when your arms are at your sides it feels like they are going to just fall off). I was able to raise weight on my reverse grip bench and I added a rep to heavy sets of bench. I was able to complete the entire workout and add 3 sets, so I'd say overall it was a good workout. Energy was high and mood was good. I'm def able to squeeze one past failure on any set barring when I felt like the burn in my shoulder might lead to an injury.

Pinned HCG.....way too easy like before. Missed slins, but I'm loving pinnin me some test.

I had a friend of mine telling me a story yesterday how they almost had an altercation with another man on the subway bc he accidently bumped into him. Long story be careful who you are talking crap to anywhere, they might be on 1g of test and maybe some tren every week. Unless of course, you are on 1g of test yourself, then all yo gotta worrry about is not ripping the other persons head off.....funny story and it kept me laughing. It ended with my friend basically telling this prick he bettr go sit down before he gets hurt. Obviously the mistaken gentleman took his seat and was quiet.

Sorry about being a day late, but I swear I logged early this morning, but somehow I must have not posted what I wrote....go figure.

I'm about to go pin 1 ml prop and today is Back and Shoulder day, already ate breakfast and I'm just chillin out for the time being.

No sides to speak of. I've taken my BP about 4 times, always in good ranges. Heart rate is good. Skin isn't any more oily as of yet (although I am religious about washing my face......I know, I'm a girl, eff you). Quads are a little sore at inject site, but that is to be expected and honestly I can't tell the difference between them being sore from squats or pinning. Well, maybe a little, but I've gotten where I don't pay much attention to it.

Morry
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%

yuh still up in this bish

damnit bobby, i cant get my bench up past 260, but if i can keep it there and lean out a good 5% Bf or more im happy

5% bf is alot

im having high hopes of 2% a month for 8% total

morry keep destroying it
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.07%

I cant tell the difference between workout soreness or pinning on my quads either. I pin on monday, and hit squats on monday... So I just pin the same day and the next day I cant tell which soreness its from cuz I plan it like that lol.. QUAD SHOTS FTW!

if your shoulder hurts on flat bench, get someone to take a video of you benching. one thing is thinking your form is 100%, and then its another to watch yourself afterwards just to make sure. Everyone here is their own worst critic, but on lifts like that its not until we see it from another's perspective that we can really tell.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

Day 13

Weight 215 (gotta be some water in that one as I drank like a horse today, but still up +9 [maybe 3 "real" lbs]).

Back / Shoulders
    Workout went pretty smooth till the end. I do a half clean combined with military press (basically holding the bar like I'm going 2 shrug it but instead I jerk the bar up like a clean, then press is) atthe end of my workout to failure. 2nd to lastset and my upper right back muscle seized. Not so tight I couldn't move my kneck but enough to limit my movement. Thank god this only cost me 3 sets bc I stopped as soon as I felt it. I've felt this pull before and considering it wasn't heavy DL day, only light, I'm going 2 go ahead and assume I'm not giving my body enough rest. I've had this happen before and when I pull a muscle in my back, have a burning shoulder,and a dull ache in the legs.....overtraining. Ill continue my 3 day split, but instead of 2 back to back, ill run 3 miles @ an easy pace in between all 3day splits adding one extra day of active recovery. Updated pics on Monday, tomorrow was just cardio anyhow and ill stick to that. My back could us the extra blood flow. As I type I have a kneading pillow working that knot out. I already took naproxen, so I should be gtg by monday. Ill decide then if ill keep squats and deads light. It will depend mostly on my back muscles. Ill listen to them and react accordingly.

Pinned 1ml test p in the left quad. My quads aren't even really sore. And my left isn't sore from the pin @ all.

Vascularity is up a bit and my muscles are looking fuller. I'm sure this is my body loading up on glycogen and water. Strength is coming along, ill let u guys decide on the aesthetics when I post pics monday.

I slept a lot today. That mayhave contributed to me pulling a muscle bc my nutrition suffered a bit. I missed a meal bc I was sleeping & when I worked out it was too close to workout time to load up on 800 cals +, so I hit me a quick WPI shake, waited 10 min, hit up 10 grams BCAAs and started to workout. Ill need to be more careful and on days I sleep more, ill need to set my alarm to get up and at least pound a shake, but preferably get some fruits and veggies along with the protein.

I'm guessing in a weeks time it will be much harder to explain why I look bigger, but eff it, I'm using ye old creatine and diet excuse. Plus everybody I know, knows I have this thing about fitness.

No pinning 2morrow, just cardio.

Morry
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    When people ask me how I blow up so fast, I show them how much I am eating and they usually stop asking questions. We eat like mad men while on so use that as the reason. Then I complain how expensive it is to eat so much to put the idea in their head as to why everyone doesn't do it. Works for me.
    Tell them its "family genetics you should see my grandma"
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    I cant tell the difference between workout soreness or pinning on my quads either. I pin on monday, and hit squats on monday... So I just pin the same day and the next day I cant tell which soreness its from cuz I plan it like that lol.. QUAD SHOTS FTW!

if your shoulder hurts on flat bench, get someone to take a video of you benching. one thing is thinking your form is 100%, and then its another to watch yourself afterwards just to make sure. Everyone here is their own worst critic, but on lifts like that its not until we see it from another's perspective that we can really tell.
    Good idea with the video! I workout alone so I'll have to figure something out. I used to get my little brother to get soem videos of me squating ad dead lifting so I cold look at form. This is no longer an option as he is not longer with us. I will figure out somebody to drag into my battle arena and snag a video. You may be right and probably are. Maybe I've just gotten so comfortable, I am doing something different and not noticing but through shoulder pain. I'm hoping it's just my shoulder playing catch, but somehow I doubt that is all it is.

Pinning on squat or DL day is perfect! I agree and I think with all that extra blood going into that muscle, it really helps with it being sore (besides not being able to tell the difference between sore from squats or deads than sore from a pin. LOL
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

Morry, read your story about the guy bumping into somebody. Weird thing is, I always feel calmer on test. Much calmer. I don't care what happens, I'm always happy and don't want to fight to save my life. Off test, I am more aggressive and willing to fight. That is why I think "roid rage" is bogus. Some MAY experience it, but I think the media blows it out of proportion ! Stupid media.
    Roid rage is a hype and false. Ever watch "Bigger, stonger, faster" ? There is a guy in there whose kid committed suicide. The kid was a big time baseball player (highschool) and was on some sort of roids (the didn't specify). So his dad decides (and from the interview this moron realy believes this) that the roids caused his kid to commit suice (or the stopping thereof). Now, what about the Prozac (or whichever) the kid was on? He was in the age group of kids that some anti depressant cause thoughts of suicide. So blame the roids (where there are no studies indicating these led to a person's suicide) or the antidepressants that HAVE BEEN proven to cause thoughts of suicide. Right.....the roids.....obsiously.

So I hear ya bro and I'm with you on the test agression too. I haven't noticed myself any more agressive, but admitedly I was already the guy that didn't and doesn't have a problem telling an individual to eff off, to thier face. Just about every time though, the person understands how upset I am and decides that them effing themselves is a much better option than making me **** myself.....ha ha.
    I'm still surprised, no real sides to speak of, now if I could just get the knot out of my back......damint!!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

When people ask me how I blow up so fast, I show them how much I am eating and they usually stop asking questions. We eat like mad men while on so use that as the reason. Then I complain how expensive it is to eat so much to put the idea in their head as to why everyone doesn't do it. Works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Tell them its "family genetics you should see my grandma"
    LMFAO! My grandma is huge. I emply her as my part time body gurad for when I go out to the club. Her vascularity alone runs off any trouble. Good idea Eddie.
    Some dude told her they were going to break her hip.......awwww snap, she fockin choke slammed a muthafocka....
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

Day 14

Weight 211 (+5)

Cardio only. 500 cals, a little over 3 miles, moderate pace. No pain out of my back while running, but other activities my movement was limited. We'll see how it feels in the morning.
    If I have to back the intesity off, I will modify my workout routine (higher/slower reps), incorporate more cardio and move forwards. This little knotted muscle is not effing up my cycle.

Diet continues to stay in line, cals are up, but everything is healthy. Pics tomorrow so if I'm fattening up, we'll figure it out...

Pin 2ml tomorrow right quad, 1 ml test p, 1 ml test e, only 15 more days of test p, so I'm half way done taking it. Anavar starts after I stop the test p. Test e will continue as is.

Morry
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    If I have to back the intesity off, I will modify my workout routine (higher/slower reps), incorporate more cardio and move forwards. This little knotted muscle is not effing up my cycle.

Morry
    Where exactly is this knotted up muscle located?
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

I put an arrow on the PDF for where the pain is, but the knot itself is closer to the outside of the back over the middle part of the shoulder blade. It doesn't hurt very badly at all. I have to turn my kneck pretty far to even feel the pain. Then again, I have spent probably 2 or 3 hours with a kneading pillow and AFTER workouts, I'll take Naproxen, plus nice hot showers on it. I do take some naproxen in the morning when I have a pulled muscle, but that is about 9 hours before I workout. I avoid taking anti inflamatories before working out because if I feel pain then, I need to, I may be really hurting myself and the NSAID could mask it (much like my run I describe below). Otherwise, I do not take naproxen or anything else like that.

To top things off, I've been taking NSAID and I ran yesterday but apparently something got off on my knee. I wake up last night to take a whiz and my knee is hurting badly. I move the knee cap and the pain is intense. Only on my left knee, right side. While I sit at my desk it is fine. I've obviously just strained a tendon. I haven't decided whether I'll take the whole day off. I may switch my days up and go ahead and do chest and abs to day as not to aggrevate the knee, but I'll have to watch the weight on bench because my back too.
    I'm starting to think I sound like a wuss. I originally only wanted "real" documentation for my cycle, but there seems to be something new happening indicating my body talking to me more everyday. I may just take the day off. My body is obviously saying for me to lower the stress I'm putting on it.
    I wish my body and I could just have a sit down talk where I agree to stop pushing the hell out of it and it agrees to stop allowing me to tweak muscles/tendons here and there.
    I'll also spend extra time stretching just bc I don't think it'll hurt. We'll see how things pan out....

Morry
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

Man, my body talks to me all the time!! ha ha I've been at this for over 27 years now. Heavy lifting does take a toll on the body. I've pulled, sprained, and strained almost every muscle there is. LMAO

I've even strained that very same area of the back that you're experiencing. Both sides as a matter of fact. I strained the left back/shoulder blade area years ago while doing heavy overhead barbell presses. Imagine that.
    Then I strained the right side a few months back. Don't even know what set that one off!!

I have the goddess (my wife) do deep-tissue massage on the area. This helps the most. I've also used emu oil on the area for relief.
    And you're right about the stretching........it helps tremendously.

You're not a wuss brother, you're a warrior. This is all part and parcel of the battle!!!

No Pain........No Gain!!

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Man, my body talks to me all the time!! ha ha I've been at this for over 27 years now. Heavy lifting does take a toll on the body. I've pulled, sprained, and strained almost every muscle there is. LMAO

I've even strained that very same area of the back that you're experiencing. Both sides as a matter of fact. I strained the left back/shoulder blade area years ago while doing heavy overhead barbell presses. Imagine that.
    Then I strained the right side a few months back. Don't even know what set that one off!!

I have the goddess (my wife) do deep-tissue massage on the area. This helps the most. I've also used emu oil on the area for relief.
    And you're right about the stretching........it helps tremendously.

You're not a wuss brother, you're a warrior. This is all part and parcel of the battle!!!

No Pain........No Gain!!
    Thundergod, you've always got something solid to say and I appreciate that. Having a veteran following along giving me some pointers along the way has really helped me. Thank you very, very much.

Well said bro and thank you for the encouragement. I will forge on, no doubt. While I'm at lunch I'll grab an ice pack and keep my knee iced, 30 on 30 off for the last part of the day. I will do chest/abs today instead of legs. I've done just weightless squats (this morning in our "extra" room) and the positive movement up makes my knee hurt, so not today. Some serious icing and taking NSAID, I'm hoping I'll at least be able to do light set with legs tomorrow. Even if I limit the range of movement in squats and leg extensions, I should be good by tomorrow. If not, maybe back/shoulder, or I'll just take the entire day off (although I hate doing nothing relative to fitness in a day, makes me feel lazy).

Avavar is said to have healing capabliities as well and I start that at 80mgs ED in 13 or 14 days. I'll add rest days, relax the running, lower the weight, but still burn the crap out of my muscles and we'll see. I'll post pics later tonight after chest/abs.

TG, thanks again....and it won't let me rep you right now......****!!!!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

Day 15

Wieght 210 (+4)

Chest Abs

Not sure if the test e is starting to mound up enough where I'm getting some use out of it or not, but my workout was def more concentrated and intense.
    I was able to move weight up on all lifts. Mood is good, my back being a little tight and my knee being off didn't really hurt my workout today. Some extra stratching and I was gtg.

I did move today to chest and abs, but at almost 3am I can say my knee doesn't hurt right now. I iced it on and off for 4 hours today. I'll do the same tomorrow.

Pinned 2 ml right quad. Little stiff, but normal. Still no problems pinning. Every once and a while I will get some blood that comes back out of the pin site, but it is purely surface and doesn't leave a bruise. Everything is cruising along. If my leg will cooperate, I will do legs and arms tomorrow, then move on to back and shoulders to complete the split.

I feel sorta dumb having pulled something in my knee WHILE ON CYCLE WHILE RUNNING, not lifting but running. I learned a valauble lesson from that crap. I can push myself to the limits of hurting myself while on cycle pretty easy, so I have to be more careful, just because it doesn't hurt right that second, doesn't mean it won't. Plus, if I'm going to pull anything, I better do it lifting. I'm kidding, but this did cross my mind. Effing running.......I love to, but I felt like I could destroy some miles yesterday so I put the incline up to 5 and ran at 10mph for as long as I could (which at the end of my run wasn't very long at all), and I'm sure this is when I hit something too hard and hurt my knee. My gait got sloppy and I was heel pounding to keep up. bear in mind I run in vibrams or bearfoot, so heal striking not only is a big no, no, but can lead to much larger problems than just a pulled knee or tendon or whatever.....

Pics as promised
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

Well done morry!! That Prop is packing the mass on yo ass!! Arms, delts, and pecs look swollen dude. Nice.

Keep Smashin' Dat Iron!!!!

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

WTF!?!? What are you doing? I'm on my 3rd week and don't look any different! You're blowing up though!!! This pisses me off. Lol. I can't believe this. Dude, you're gonna be huge!!!
    I hope so. I'm just eating right and training hard. Very, very hard. Dunno. Maybe I react well to test....more weeks will tell. I haven't hit any PR's as of yet. I'm expecting to start killing those by week 5 or 6, maybe a little later.

Well done morry!! That Prop is packing the mass on yo ass!! Arms, delts, and pecs look swollen dude. Nice.

Keep Smashin' Dat Iron!!!!

Appreciate that TG, I'll be doin that.

Knee still feels pretty good this morning. If I can do weightless squats at lunch, I'll do legs today. I'lll prob stick to widow makers over heavy squats to avoid the weight and extra stress on my knee. Not sure about leg extensions, I may do these really light today too. I'll just see how things go through-out the day.
  17. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Forget about PR's during cycle, just focus at lifting heavy ass weight and bin completely in control.

Eat, train and sleep...the muscle will come. PR's don't bring muscle, just injury (Alot of the time)
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Forget about PR's during cycle, just focus at lifting heavy ass weight and bin completely in control.

Eat, train and sleep...the muscle will come. PR's don't bring muscle, just injury (Alot of the time)
    Agreed. They are always encouraging, but pushing yourself too hard can def lead to injury. I think I'll be smashing PRs & keeping perfect form. It will just take time. I'm don't think I'm rushing it, but right now I'm riding on some muscle memory, I'd like the size to come with the strength. For me, though, I have noticed I get stronger first, then size comes. I can't wait.....

Thanks for the read and if you guys have any questions about the cycle, go for it.

Morry
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%

OMG YUH YOU GROWIN YUH
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

Morry, hOw often do you do cardio? What's your calorie intake? Man, i wish I could do what you're doing.
    Good question. This was in my very first post on AM (just in case you notice the copy and paste).

I currently do a 3 day split and take a day off (on the day off, I will run around 3 or 4 miles straight at a 6.0mph pace with 5 min warm-up and cool-down, but I don't always run this now).
    I did cardio everyday to the tune of 2-4 miles but quit because my gains stopped and now only do cardio around 4 times a month if that.
    My split is a strange one that I created (or stole it and don't remember where so I'm crediting myself for the time being), but it works well and it sheds fat like crazy, super-sets and circuits (this ends up being my cardio, but the cardio I mentioned above I'm speaking of running, not super-setting, but this is why I only "run" 4 times a month) two muscle groups with slight overlay, goes like this, Back/shoulders-Chest/abs-Legs/arms (Back and legs HAVE to be split up bc the strain on my lower back and needed recovery time because I do deadlifts and then squats on those individual days).
    I modified this slightly and just rotate the splits from heavy low reps to light high reps back and forth for the back/shoulder and legs/arms day. I only lift light on chest day if my shoulder is bothering me otherwise it is heavy.

I do hit plateaus, but I've been working out long enough, I just switch stuff up in my routine and break through it, for instance, I'll slow reps down, cycle heavy to light, change my days around, or something like that and eventually I'll push through the strength plateua.

Circuits and super sets do set you back at first IMO. You can't lift as much and it takes a while to be able to complete 30-33 complete sets in about 1 hour to 1.25 hours. Once you get through the conditioning portion of this, you'll be happy you moved this direction bc you can cut out most or all of your cardio (at least I could). Do you get a "stich" in your side while you lift weights? Are you breathing that hard? If you aren't, push yourself harder, close in the time you are using to rest and make your muscles respond. If you want I can document an entire heavy and light split as far as what I lift, how many times and what exercises to give you a better idea.

My diet looks like this,
    1st meal
    I eat .5 cups of Go Lean cereal every morning and for the "milk" I use 35 grams whey protein isolate and water blended until it is thicker (about 6 oz of water), then two eggs with 1/4 green pepper and 1/8 onion.

2nd Meal
    bannana or nothing, depending on my hunger

3rd meal
    Salad with 1.5 cups iceburg, 1/4 green pepper, 1/4 cucumber, .5 cup homemade ranch (ricotta cheese with a ranch packet and some water, I do this instead of cottage cheese becasue the sodium content), 1 can chicken (64 grams protein, washed, I take the sodium out this way), 1 carrot peeled and cut up, and 2 tbls southwest spicy mustard (has no real caloric benefit, just taste good).
    The only variation here is sometime (depending on how close shelf life of the fresh chicken is), I'll cook a large chicken breast and cut it up instead of the canned chicken and I'll toss down 25 gram WPI with water.

4rd meal
    Same as 2nd, but honestly, usually nothing

5th Meal
    Pre Workout, 25 grams WPI, 5 grams BCAA, creatine, white flood

6th meal
    Post Workout, 50 grams WPI, 40 grams oats, 5 grams BCAA's (sometimes the WPI is drank in two time periods, half immediately post workout, then about 30-45 min later I drink the rest. I don't always do this, but if I have time

7th meal
    I just started having this meal again now that I've gotten some size back (this meal was ommitted during my cut before my cycle). It's my whole food meal after working out. Usually a med size chicken breast, 1/8 onion, 1/4 green pepper, 2 slices turkey bacon (low sodium) and I top it with the same ranch as I use for lunch

8th meal
    Greek yogurt, but I buy the vanilla flavor and take one of the flavors of WPI i have and mix in a scoop. It makes it the consistency of icing, has about 8 grams of sucrose/fructose and 35-45 grams protein, of which about 10 is slow digesting protein. I consider this my "cheat" part of the day

I drink at least a gallon and a half of water a day if not more.

I have an office job. I sit on my ass for about 8 hours a day. GREAT for recovery.....but when I had a more active job where I was on my feet all the time, I just ate more, now I don't get that luxury. Being a little older and sitting on my ass, I just watch what I eat

I can up cals more, but for now, I'll keep it where I'm at. I'm still making solid gains and shedding fat, so I'm in a sweet spot. In a couple more weeks I'll have to start eating some more to keep my gains coming and slow the fat loss. You can't have one without the other IMO. But for me specifically, meal 4 and 6 I can add 25 grams WPI blended with a bannana and water (instead of just a bananna) and that will add 550 cals or so by itself and add 50 grams protein to my macros (putting me hella close to 300). I won't make that adjustment now, but as things progress I imagine some modifications will be neccesary.

I do cheat once a week, but it isn't that bad of a cheat. I don't ever go overboard and eat fast food or anything greasy and nasty. I cook almost every bit of what I eat.....if I do go out, it's grilled stuff with maybe an occasional light fried peice of fish or some shrimp. Something like that. Doesn't mean I'm ordering dessert or a coke. I drink nothing but water....almost all the time. I do have a couple glasses of red wine once a week or so. This hasn't hindered my gains, but anything over a few glasses and I can tell the next workout, so I keep it to a min.

I hope this helps....

Morry
    Last edited by morry; 01-18-2011 at 04:25 PM. Reason: extra meal
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%

dude this is so true- while it feels good to add fukin 45 lbs to my bench i have to be careful and LISTEN- but pr's or not dude you are growing for sure
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    dude this is so true- while it feels good to add fukin 45 lbs to my bench i have to be careful and LISTEN- but pr's or not dude you are growing for sure
    I better be growing, but honestly I've said this before, it was guys like you that gave me that last push and I'm glad you did. There's a ton of hard work tied up in all of this. Years of prep to be able to withstand what I'm tossing at my body and specifically my CNS.

Anyhow,

Day 16
    Weight 209 (+3)

Legs / Arms

The dark side does just keep getting better and better. The burn during a workout has gotten to feel very good and keeps me moving. There's no doubt about it, I'm pushing through stuff I never have, not that I'm breaking PR's (as stated earlier, that's not as important, although I believe it inevitable), but I have a focus on pushing through one more rep. Numbers count down quickly. I did feel my knee tendon pull a bit after squats, but I went heavy on squats with slow movements. I didn't do deep squats with weight, but stretching I did weightless deep squats. I also did one set of weighted lunges and quickly found out that was a bad idea for the knee, so I did the other 2 sets weightless with a log stride and slow movement. On leg extensions, as I expected, I wasn't able to go as heavy as I wanted and my range of motion was from 90 degrees to about 60 degrees, but I got a great burning in my quads, once again, slow reps. I'll be icing my knee the rest of the night on and off. First round is already done and the knee feel markably better. We'll see how it feels in the morning. I need to do back and shoulders to complete my circuit but I'm doubt I'll be able to do heavy DL at all. Maybe light or maybe good mornings instead to save the knee. My back felt pretty good today, but got very tight on that right side during curls.

Pinned 20clicks on a slin of HCG (at my concentration it is ~250ius). Same pin site as last time. No issues.
    I pin 1 ml prop in the right quad tomorrow.

I haven't said anything about Letro in a while, but I am on .625mg E3d. I can't wait to start my Var in another 13 days. Everybody always says test bloats you, but you can see from the pics and my weight, I'm not getting bloated. If anything, I'm recomping, which I'm surprised about. I've always been able to recomp with my routine, but I thought I'd get a bit of bloat out of test bc I can bloat from my diet decently easily. I have read, however, that the key to keeping bloat down is your diet and mine is pretty clean. Seems to be working so far for me, but it does make me wonder how my body will react to -300mg test/week but + 560mg Anavar (in addition to the half a g of test)? Single digit body fat is what I'm thinking, but I can't tell with these things. Maybe I'll plateau out..... not if I have anything to say about it.

Morry
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

The dark side does just keep getting better and better.

I pin 1 ml prop in the right quad tomorrow.

I haven't said anything about Letro in a while, but I am on .625mg E3d. I can't wait to start my Var in another 13 days. Everybody always says test bloats you, but you can see from the pics and my weight, I'm not getting bloated. If anything, I'm recomping, which I'm surprised about. I've always been able to recomp with my routine, but I thought I'd get a bit of bloat out of test bc I can bloat from my diet decently easily. I have read, however, that the key to keeping bloat down is your diet and mine is pretty clean. Seems to be working so far for me, but it does make me wonder how my body will react to -300mg test/week but + 560mg Anavar (in addition to the half a g of test)? Single digit body fat is what I'm thinking, but I can't tell with these things. Maybe I'll plateau out..... not if I have anything to say about it.

Morry
    That Letro has a great deal to do with your not bloating and even appearing to recomp on this cycle.
    My diet has not been perfect since Christmas!! ha ha Not bad......just a little deviation here and there. A little dark chocolate. You know.
    And my Letro (same dosages as you're taking) is keeping me lean, dry, and hard.
    I've put on 7 lbs. since Christmas day. It's time to clean up my diet and start working on getting ripped for the warmer months coming up.
    It won't be long until it's tank-top weather!!!

If you start to see your gains drop off after dropping the Prop, just up your Enanthate doses a little. Bounce on up to 750 mgs. per week. The Var/Letro will keep you lean.

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

No homo, but I'm proud of your work. Very impressed too. Keep this up!
    LOL....I wouldn't take it that way. I appreciate the encouragement. I'll do everything I can to keep everything in line.....I'm busting my ass, let's see how long I hold up...

That Letro has a great deal to do with your not bloating and even appearing to recomp on this cycle.
    My diet has not been perfect since Christmas!! ha ha Not bad......just a little deviation here and there. A little dark chocolate. You know.
    And my Letro (same dosages as you're taking) is keeping me lean, dry, and hard.
    I've put on 7 lbs. since Christmas day. It's time to clean up my diet and start working on getting ripped for the warmer months coming up.

If you start to see your gains drop off after dropping the Prop, just up your Enanthate doses a little. Bounce on up to 750 mgs. per week. The Var/Letro will keep you lean.
    You think my gains will slow as I'm getting off the prop? I hope not bc adding more test e isn't an option unless I order more and I wasn't planning on it for now. The idea was to get an ester that is fast acting till the test e fulling builds up enough for me to start feeling it. I was hoping it would balance itself out with a little overlay. I'm using the Anavar to go ahead and finish the shred, but I'll keep cals pretty decent so I don't sacrifice a ton of muscle. Coming off a cut and now back to "bulking" (even if it doesn't look like that), I think my rebound for muscle is def working in my favor. I hope this keeps up.

I have to do Back and Shoulders today to complete the split. I'm icing my knee right now......I'll post after my workout.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

So, as I read your post right, you hit each muscle group twice a week?
    That's correct. The 3 bigs alternate b/t heavy and light, except chest (flat bench), I do that by feel, sometimes heavy twice a week, sometimes heavy only once a week, but at least once a week heavy. Squats and Deads I used to do twice a week, heavy, but my gains stopped, so I started alternating and things started swinging back my way. When you get above 300 on any of these at my size, you have to alternate IMO.

Day 17
    Weight 209 (+3), but same as yesterday

Back / Shoulders

Workout went by a little slow I thought but somehow I still finished in right at an hour. 33 sets (including circuits of course). I went heavy on DLs today, not as heavy, but still above 300 for my 3 heavy sets. My knee was fine and my back was fine. I did feel both my knees puling at me a little, but I'm sure this is just the dumbass running. I'm not sure I'll run again while on cycle. At least not at a pace like I did. My back was relaxed and not tight. I was surprised. I didn't move up in weight bc my back has been tight and there was a knot, but I slowed reps and was sweating like a mofo. Workout was powerful and wiped me out. My forearms are getting tired as I type. I'll be listening to my body closely the next few workouts, I'm getting the feeling I may need to up the cals a little. I think energy levels while I workout will help me determine this. Maybe just an extra bannana for now to have more fructose for the old glycogen liver stores....

Pinned 1ml prop right quad. Still no issues with pinning.

No sides. Mood is good if not great. Energy is through the roof and I feel freaking great almost all the time. I'm taking Valrian and Melatonin to sleep, but I haven't really slept right since my little brother passed away a few months back. I just haven't mentioned I was taking these before so in the interest of documentation I figured I'd toss that out there. I don't, however, think the sleep has anything to do with the cycle.

I don't think I'll run tomorrow, I think I'll just hop back into my normal non-mdified split, which for me means legs and arms again tomorrow. Squats will be light this time.

Only HCG tomorrow, ~250 ius

Morry
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%

BRUDDAH MON!

Doing good bro keep killing it- while ive gained 22lbs- remember i am using test/deca/dbol and a slew of other orals- which i bet at least 6 lbs is water- either way dude, those 3 lbs uve gained so far by the looks of it are PURE muscle- which is SICK in 17 days- keep killing it bro ur makin schwelly proud!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  27. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.49%

this thread keeps delivering the goods,great pics man keep killing ****
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    this thread keeps delivering the goods,great pics man keep killing ****
    Thanks man and I plan to. Thanks for following along.

Changing to your routine starting Monday.

If you need any help or specifics let me know. I'll be more than happy to outline anything and everything that will help you out. Post like this make this thread worth it in my opinion.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.19%

Roid rage is a hype and false.
    Yes, Ive read so many BS threads about Roid rage and Tren is always front line and center of the topic

"Tren doesnt make arseholes it makes arseholes bigger"

I do think it is responsible to take a breath every now and again as there is always that Alpha Male tendency "Im bigger and better" so just be careful on that reagard

To top things off, I've been taking NSAID and I ran yesterday but apparently something got off on my knee. I wake up last night to take a whiz and my knee is hurting badly.

Morry
    NSAID's are counter productive to muscle growth but youve gotta do what youve gotta do, i can post studies on this for you later

Avavar is said to have healing capabliities as well and I start that at 80mgs ED in 13 or 14 days. I'll add rest days, relax the running, lower the weight, but still burn the crap out of my muscles and we'll see. I'll post pics later tonight after chest/abs.
    Good idea a re extra day and yes Anavar has proven healing capabilities, ill post studies in that to when i dig up the one on NSAID's

While agree with the eat, train sleep i peronally find the setting of new PR's to be very motivational.... However never allow form to suffer in the pursuit of them

Where you get your shirts from? the Hulk shop ?

Eat clean, piss dirty
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Yes, Ive read so many BS threads about Roid rage and Tren is always front line and center of the topic

"Tren doesnt make arseholes it makes arseholes bigger"

I do think it is responsible to take a breath every now and again as there is always that Alpha Male tendency "Im bigger and better" so just be careful on that reagard

NSAID's are counter productive to muscle growth but youve gotta do what youve gotta do, i can post studies on this for you later

Good idea a re extra day and yes Anavar has proven healing capabilities, ill post studies in that to when i dig up the one on NSAID's

While agree with the eat, train sleep i peronally find the setting of new PR's to be very motivational.... However never allow form to suffer in the pursuit of them

Where you get your shirts from? the Hulk shop ?

I was aware of the NSAIDs slowing growth, but agreed, you do what you gotta do. If you do get a chance, def post the studies. I'm sure some following along would ike to see them as would I (for reference and stuff).
    I'm not worthy....you are a wealth of good info bro, Thanks for taking the time and posting in my thread.

Legs and Arms here in a couple hours. A little HCG on the side.

I'm going out of town next week and will be gone during one of my HCG pins. I'm thinking I'll just load the slin and stick it in a cooler? I am driving so no worries about an air-plane. Then put it in the fridge when I get there? That's all I can come up with what to do. Diet will be challenging while I'm gone to, but I'll post what I come up with. Maybe it'll help some of the traveling muscle heads. Maybe not.

Stay tuned
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

Day 18
    weight - 209 (+3), but same as the last two days

Legs / Arms

Widow maker day. 135x15, 205x22, 205x18, 205x16, 205x13. Supersetting those with 21s on the bis with 65 (or 60 if an EZ bar is 10). I was sweating like hell and was able to kill some sets. I should have been tired as crap, but I just pushed through it. I even added a set at the end and went up in weight and/or reps in just about every lift. Lunges were fine, no prob with the knee. None with squats either. Lunges I could still feel my knee pulling some, but I did themweighted anyhow bc it didn't hurt, It just felt tight. Leg extensions I did limit my range of motion, but not as much last time and I was able to do 185x18 and down to 14 for three sets, supersetting with wide grip pullups body weight x 22, then 15, then 12. Workout felt pretty damn good.

Pinned HCG, same site, same amount....blah

I'm staying the same weight and my diet is identical each day, plus I'm getting stronger. I know water can have some major effects, but it might be possible I'm pretty damn close to burning as much fat as I add muscle each day. That would be amazing. I doubt I'm this lucky, but it sounds pretty good. The next couple days will help me make up my mind. That is also why I keep pics, it really helps tell if I am gaining or losing BF. I do have calipers, but it has only been 18 days, so I'll wait till the end of prop just so I have some baseline numbers for the start of anavar. Is that physiologically possible? I know not exactly......but close.
    A pound of fat is 3500 calories, right?
    I'm eating somewhere around 3500 a day.
    My workout is high intensity for just under an hour, 5-6 days a week (depending if I do two back to back splits or I seperate them), my body fat if I had an educated guess is prob around 12 maybe 11 but I doubt it. So that means I have 23 total pounds of fat and 186 pounds solid muscle. Essential is b/t 2-5%, so average is 3.5 which is around 7 lbs that I have to have leaving 16lbs of fat that I don't "have" to have and 186lbs of muscles, tissue and organs. I wonder if an average weight of everything in LBM but muscle coulod be figured, then try to figure out pound for pound how many calories you have the ability to burn with the muscle you have, the workouts (and regular daily activity) you go through and then fine tune it until you get a close balance where you sit still on on the scale but get stronger and more muscular. Sounds too complicated.....I'll just guess and see what happens. or just keep doing what I'm doing and watch the scale and strength side of things.....

Morry
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.75%

Roid rage is a hype and false.
    I dont exactly agree with the idea there is no such thing as roid rage. I liked bigger faster stronger, but again its a documentary and like all documentarys they are sided for the ideas of the person shooting it.

Any person can tell you without being a doctor that increased hormones lead to increased emotions.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.75%

nice numbers morry. keep up the work
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.2%

Hey man Im new to this but have heard about a few products out there. I've done the research and have spoken to several dudes who have taken these products and say they are legit just don't what site to get them from. They originally told me AG- Guys but when i researched the site, the last review was in 06-07. Im trying to see if you know where I could find T3 and liquid clen? Thank you!
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.19%

Quote Originally Posted by broki06 View Post
    Hey man Im new to this but have heard about a few products out there. I've done the research and have spoken to several dudes who have taken these products
    Delete post no sourcing

or you will get banned bro
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.75%

^^ lol

aww man you posted before me. the lol was for the obvious post up above haha
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    I dont exactly agree with the idea there is no such thing as roid rage. I liked bigger faster stronger, but again its a documentary and like all documentarys they are sided for the ideas of the person shooting it.

Any person can tell you without being a doctor that increased hormones lead to increased emotions.
    I agree with ya. Increased emotions, though, don't mean RAGE IMO, they just mean that you do have to take that 5 sec breather before you rip somebodies head off. I think we are saying the same thing, just in a bit of a different way. I just think that roids should never be an excuse to be a d1ck. If you can't handle them, don't take them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    nice numbers morry. keep up the work
    Thanks bro, keep following along. This is doing nothing but getting better....

Hey man Im new to this but have heard about a few products out there. I've done the research and have spoken to several dudes who have taken these products and say they are legit just don't what site to get them from. They originally told me AG- Guys but when i researched the site, the last review was in 06-07. Im trying to see if you know where I could find T3 and liquid clen? Thank you!
    Really????
    and finally

Welcome to AM, but if you don't read the forum rules you won't be here long. Continue to follow along and do some research. There are forums that allow what you are doing, you just can't do it here.

That being said, I'm on a ton of the boards, but I really only contribute to this one. Maybe that's bad, but the guys are here are knowledgeable, so when and if you do ever find something to feed your rats, you could def ask a lot of questions here about HOW to feed those rats. You just can't ask where to get the food....

Quote Originally Posted by Edwitt View Post
    Delete post no sourcing

or you will get banned bro
    See what I mean, you got Edwitt and Pipes that both piped (sorry) up and said something within a couple minutes of you posting. This is a GREAT forum.

Pinned 2ml this morning. I must have overdosed the prop a little earlier this week bc I was only able to draw out around 3/4 of a ml, but no matter, the bottle vial is empty so I dosed all of it. I didn't run into this last vial, it is 5ml, so I get 5 pins off one bottle, so I start my 3rd vial on Sun. I'll pay closer attention this time. I was just exact the first time so maybe I just got lazy and stopped paying close enough attention.

Morry
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%

its okay morry- everyone is predicting my death and failure and smallness as if they wuz Moses himself omgz yuh

im doing it to spite them- my greatness will not be let down- period
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

You crack me the hell up! Get huge schwell!! Huge!!
    I concur....

I really hope nobody is predicting Schwell's death. Maybe the death of his ball sac, but that won't be known for quite some time. I'd chimed in over there a little more, but look at me. I'm ON my first injectable. Who the eff am I to say anything about a long cycle. I have no idea what I'm talking about.
    I know me and my body pretty well and I don't think I'd give it a whirl, but everybody is really different. There were some vets that chimed in and what they said was def worth the read.
    But wasn't it not too long ago that ppl were thinking Ed is crazy? He proved em wrong. Now schwell has to do the same thing. I don't think I'd be the only to say that Edwitt does have good info to post, is a valueable member here, and proved a lot of ppl wrong. So it's possible, right?

I want to stop working NOW. My arms and chest are dying to hit the weights!!!!
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.07%

Wal Mart. Should be next to the Body Fortress Protein.. If they don't have it check your other local stores...

**** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

Similar Forum Threads

1. can i switch from test suspension to test prop mid cycle?
    By jack98 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 03:56 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:16 PM
  3. Rate my cycle-Test, HGH, & Methyl V-Test Tabs
    By ZacO23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 10:55 PM
  4. Bench Rep Test
    By Rebel in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5