Morry's Test P/Test E cycle + PCT, thinkin I'll hit 375 bench????

Page 2 of 15 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Got it. LOL

Letro doesn't deserve the bad rap it receives. It's the choice of many bodybuilders especially during contest prep. It will really dry you out and give the lean, hard, dense appearance to the muscles.

I don't recommend it as a long-term AI. But I got some on the cheap and decided to give it a go. I'll probably stay on for another 3 weeks or so which will give me an 8 week run of it. Then I'm gonna switch over to A-Dex at a low dose of .25 mgs. per day. Maybe even EOD since I'll be going back into "cruise" control with low doses of Test-Cyp each week. Probably 300 mgs. of Cypionate each week..........maybe a little more......

That's how Thunder rolls.

Agreed, Letro has treated me right. AT LOW DOSES. At high it has really messed with me in a lot of ways.

Low does. EOD or E3D. I'm at .625 ED for the first week to get the levels up in my blood, then I'm going to E3D.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

Quote Originally Posted by drchildress View Post
    I may be a little to late on this advice but I recommend exemestane or something like aromasin as your AI. Letro is Terrible on lipid values (yes with a capitol T) so get your essentials in. Also, around my parts it has been known to cause Limp D for the duration of its cycle due to it totally crushing estro
    Welcome bro and thanks for coming along for the ride!!!

I'll do what I can not to crash my libido. Lot's of fish in the sea and I want to stick it to all of em
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

Day 5

Chest/Abs
    Weight 209

Pinned 2 ml in right quad again. Soreness is gone from the first pin. This is getting easy. Damn I should have been pinning a long time ago. BTW-heating the oil up is th way to go and injecting slowly (thanks to those that helped me before I started my cycle and you know who you are). IT WORKS PERFECT. I have a little space heater and when I'm making my coffee in the morning I just toss both vials in front and wait for about 10 min. Works like a charm.

Workout was a little sluggish. I lifted heavy, but my upper chest started giving out on my on clap pushups, something that hasn't happened in a while to me. I did add reverse grip bench in a couple weeks back and have been getting heavier and heavier on that som maybe it's just my upper chest catching up. I also need to up my cals I know, but I'm not modifying my split as of yet. I want to wait another week to let some more of the roids kick in before I go adding another day of rest. I don't workout for 2 hours a day. My idea has been for a while workout 1 to 1.5 hours with super sets and circuits with 27-33 sets and I am GTG. I will look at modifying it in a bit if the end of my workouts continue to be sluggish. Cals are what I need to focus on now. I was goning to ease them up slower, but I'm thinkin screw it and just jumping up. Once I get my WPI i'll be better bc I sit at my desk all day normally and drink that with some BCAA's. Always makes for fast recovery and mad gains. Keeping in mind there are whole food meals in there too with lots and lots of chicken, soy milk, carbs, fruits and veggies (peppers....yum).
    I was supposed to get a ****load (like clomid di-ckload) of WPI today, but it isn't coming (no pun intended) till Monday or Tuesday. DAMNIT!!! I gotta buy some of that crappy stuff, but just for the weekend.

I will be running anavar weeks 5-12, 80mgs a day. I'll order it in a week.

Tomorrow is Back and Shoulders again, but instead of DL, I'll be doing light good mornings to ease the CNS strain (bc my freakin toe)

Morry
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    Great log so far! Keep this up bro!
    Thanks bro.

Day 6
    Weight 211 -1

Back/Shoulders
    I did ed up deadlifting bc I felt up to it, but I only went up to 205 and was pulling to about the 1/3 mark, slowly, clowly moving to the 2/3 mark concentrating on keeping my core really tight, then up quickly, doing the same on the negative. It was easy weight to move but my core had a great burn going. I think I'll alternate my back days that way so I can still train DL twice a week but not kill my back, nerves blah blah.
    Workout was too easy. I honestly felt like I should have added sets; i did add one set at the end of light miltary press (but I stand with the bar, clean it and press it, then clean and press, very light weight until failure). Should've added more. I had much more enegry today in my workout but I'm not sure if that is just bc I didn't lift heavy on DL giving me more overall energy or if my diet today because I was able to get a lot more cals in before my workout or some combination (I also slept through the night which I normally don't). No matter, I had much more energy than yesterday by far.

I start HCG on Tues. I have 5000ius, so I have lots of 29g slins for this as it is subQ. I'm going to take one of the 25g 3ml and pull 3 ml of BA water until I have put exactly 10 ml of water in the capsule with the hcg and slowly mix until it is a clear liquid. This will make it a half of ml twice a week for 250ius using a 1ml 29g 1/2in slin. I have chosen to go with the fat right next to my belly button for injection site. I'll be refridgerating the HCG an it will be used for week 2-10, that means I'll have 500iu left over. I'm not sure if I should just up the dose the last week to 500 and 500 or if I should just toss the extra. This is 63 days which from most sources I've read the manufarturer says 30 days (my bottle does too) but guys that have used it have said 60 is fine (I think there are debates on the actual stability of HCG kept at 34 degrees in BA), so I'm thinkin a couple exta days from 60 won't hurt the potency too bad especially if I double the second to last dose (if it does, I'm sure stopping HCG couple days shy shouldn't really hurt a thing). I haven't decided if I will start HCgenerate on week 11 or week 13. The reseach I have run across recommends stopping HCG the same time you stop your test e to allow your system a couple weeks time to gradualy realize it needs to start test because test is slowly lowering. If that's the case, should I start HCgenerate on week 11 while the test e disappates over two weeks? Remember I will prob be running Anavar at 80mg a day from weeks 5-12 and starting pct day 85.

My effing right quad hurt (like having your dugan slammed ina toilet seat) when i was deadlifting. But the more blood that got to it, the better it felt. I guess it is going to take a few injects for my quad to get used to it. My other quad didn't hurt at all today.
    I was thinking bc I've been alternating quads at this point, but because the my pin schedule this has meant my right quad wil be getting the 2ml mostthe time while the left is only gettng 100mg (1ml) test p, so in the morning I might pin my delt and then tuesday when it is time to pin both ethanate and pop I will pin it in the left quad then rotate it that way so each quad gets used to 2ml. Is this the right way to do this or will 1ml of prop be no different than ethanate and prop together at twice the volome, in regards to getting your inject sites more used to having injections (and different amounts) and that leading to not being sore anymore. Does that make sense?

I did decide on sticking with 25g 1in 3mls. I was thinking at first (keep in mind I had only pinned pepties with 28g slin pins before) that I might order 27, but the 25s are working great so I just stuck with it. I also ordered fresh BA water. I have some but I think it is a year old. Its cheap so I just ordered new stuff.

Other than that, nothing new, no agresion really except one morning, but I'm known to be a real **** in the mornings sometimes, but I was fine. No other real side affects. Mood has been pretty good all day. I had a lot of errands and **** to do but no real stress.
    My parents have all this workout stuff at thier house (sadly it belonged to my late little brother), so I workout there almost all the time. I get done working out today and go make a protein shake and my mom is making some other shake. We were talking and she stopped me and said it looked like my traps were going to explode, why did they look like that? I said I just woked them out, what'd she expect. SHe said no, they never really look like that even after you've worked out (I go by thier house pretty much every day to workout so I'm lucky i get to stay pretty close with the fam).
    I'm wondering if my vasularity is up, but I'm not sure prop can make vascularity go up that quickly. She was prob just being mom and she das to be nice to me.
    I do feel on cycle, but I'm getting the feeling it is going to get much, much better than this....

All I do tomorrow is run pin in the AM and run at a moderate pace either 2 or 3, maybe 4 miles, not sure, but low intensity so I can recover from 3 back to back 3 day splits, then monday it's back at it and the first set of before after pic. I'm planning on taking one and posting once a week and each week showing each pics ive taken before. So by week 10 you can go all the way through them. I'm not sure though, if it doesn't really look any different from week to week than I might skip some weeks, maybe take them every two weeks. Right now I don'[t care either way, I just don't want to waste the time each week if thier arent visable changes. Time will tell.

Morry
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.89%

The traps are probably very pumped from the prop already. IMO the letro is way too high. Are you prone to bad estrogen sides?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    The traps are probably very pumped from the prop already. IMO the letro is way too high. Are you prone to bad estrogen sides?
    Yea, I def am. I have really only ran it EOD at this point (except two days, I was going to run it ED, but i have been spacing it out when I remember) and I'm keeping an eye on my squats and heavy presses for my joints, which seem fine to me. This next week I'll keep it at E3D .625 mg (1/4 ml). This should keep things at bay.
    I know my body pretty well and I know when I get a lot of test in my system, my body returns in kinds and produces more aromatoase (no bloods, just visual indications), so I'm keeping with the Letro to make sure all this test I'm putting in me, stays as test (I've never been able to completely dry my joints out orhalt my gains even when I was on 2.5mg ED to combat some gyno that flared up). If gains start hurting or my joints get dry, I'll get off letro, but I have used it this way many times and this is the money spot for me.

Woke up and my right quad was completely fine so I went ahead and pinned t 1cc prop. I know that means I hit it back to back but I needed to hit the left with 2 ml so I could ge that soreness over with.

Just running today. Supposed to be a blizzard or some crap here tomorrow, so I may not be able to use my scale to weigh myself, but I'll still be working out regardless. If the internet is working, I'll still be putting up info on my log.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.89%

"so I'm keeping with the Letro to make sure all this test I'm putting in me, stays as test."

Try not to think like this. Estrogen will help gains and having too little can really hurt your lipid profile. I got done with my first injectable in fall and used zero AI on cycle. I know many people have a bad reaction to estrogen on cycle but it seems to me that in the majority of cases AI's are overused due to gyno scare.

If you havnt pinned delts or gluts you should try. Both are better than quads IMO.

Cycle looks great so far though. It only gets better from here. Keep hitting it hard.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

Agreed, but I don't use an AI bc of a gyno scare. I use it bc I have had gyno (hard lumps) and gotten rid of it. It sucked. Took way, way , way too much work. I'd rather sacrifice a little of my gains than go down that road again. But good advice, I will keep the letro as low as I possibly can to keep my gains as high as possible without risking gyno. I have caber on hand but will not be using it. I don't think progesterone will be a problem on this cycle.

Day 7
    weight, unknown bc the weather I'm staying elsewhere so I don't have my scale, as soon as I can get to my scale, I'll post it

Only cardio today. A little over 3 miles, 500 cals and around 30 min or so. Kept it light today because this is my only rest day, albeit "active" rest, but my pace was easy and I just got a good sweat going. Diet was very clean and will continue to be that way.
    That being said, cals are up and I have tons and tons of energy. My mood is great as well. I'm loving this so far. No achne to say, no sides. I start HCG in a couple days.
    I will post pics tomorrow if everything goes well.

I did get a little scale .001x20g bc I'm getting some RAW Var to run weeks 5-12. Planning on 80mg ED for 30 days then 100mg ED for 26 days making exactly 8 weeks and 5 grams.
    Should I split the Var does for morning and evening? I'm assuming I just weigh out the powder and toss it in my mouth and take it with water (just like BCAA's)? Anybody care to chime in on this?

Thanks for the read.

Morry
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.22%

If the HCG is pregnyl its def good for 60 days refrigerated hard to tell if its a generic
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.51%

as I expected this log is looking great.morry ****ing kill some **** man.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.26%

log=success
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    I did get a little scale .001x20g bc I'm getting some RAW Var to run weeks 5-12. Planning on 80mg ED for 30 days then 100mg ED for 26 days making exactly 8 weeks and 5 grams.
    Should I split the Var does for morning and evening? I'm assuming I just weigh out the powder and toss it in my mouth and take it with water (just like BCAA's)? Anybody care to chime in on this?Thanks for the read.

Morry
    Yes. Split up the VAR doses in morning and evening doses. Half the daily dose each time. And you could take it with some GFJ. You know what I mean!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    log=success
    Thanks bro, not nearly the amount of post as your log, but I'll try to keep as much info in here so guys following along will get a good idea of my experiences.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

Yes. Split up the VAR doses in morning and evening doses. Half the daily dose each time. And you could take it with some GFJ. You know what I mean!!!
    Gotcha. So it taste that bad? I'm not worried about the taste, since college I've sorta been able to drink gasoline, but is it suggested to drink the VAR with something strong tasting?

I'll split the dose up too. 40 mcg am 40 pm, the 50 and 50. Coffee time, then when I weigh in at night.

Thanks bro!

Today is Legs / Arms. I can't get to my scale again today. The roads are all closed and everything i shut down. Luckily, I listened to the warnings, packed all my stuff up and a ton of my food and protein and headed over to my folks where all my workout equipment is. Gotta sleep on the couch, but I have my food, my workout equipment, and one dose of test e/test p just in case I'm stuck here till tomorrow. I'm gtg!
    Didn't want to get stuck at my place with no way to workout.....eff that! I'm on cycle, every day happens once, every set counts, every rep better hurt and burn.....

I'll post after myworkout....
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.26%

Thanks bro, not nearly the amount of post as your log, but I'll try to keep as much info in here so guys following along will get a good idea of my experiences.
    true but not as much dumb ass comments either

i would honestly rather my log be much less cluttered lol but everyone and their mothers ( with the exception of you, edwitt, SS, Unrealmachine, mitch and sc maybe some more) come and talk down to me lol

o well haters gon hate

im watching this my brethren
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

Day 8
    Weight, still no data, the weather is horrible here and the roads unpassable so I elected to stay with my food and workout equipment, my scale is at my house for time being and I'm staying elsewhere. Good news is, I got all the food I want and all the time in the world to workout with tons equipment. So even tho gyms are closed, I'm still hitting the weights. Having all your own equip does have its advantages.

Legs and Arms today

Workout wasn't as energetic, but the intesity was def there. The strength is slowly edging up as well. I feel much more powerful and my focus is right on. I just wasn't jumping from superset to circuit as quick, I needed some time to catch my breath. But I can really concentrate on the "squeeze" for my lifts. I did switch up a circuit, but only bc it made more sense to me, but overall the workout was the same. I upped the weight on a few lifts, but no PR's as of yet, just trained to failure. Mood is still very good. Water intake duing the workout is up as well to about a half gallon (not to mention the other 1 to w1.5 gallons I drink throughout the day).

I was able to get to my house today to get some of my gear bc it seems I'll be staying here for a few days and I only had enough with me for tomorrows pin, now I have enough for more than a week if need be. I also grabbed the HCG, so I'll start that tomorrow.

I pin 2 ml (1 test p, 1 test e) tomorrow in the left quad. This will be the first time the left get 2 full ml. Soreness is completely gone from the left (been 4 days since the last pin bc I back to backed the right to get the left a 2ml inject). The right is barely sore. What everybody says is right, it goes away pretty quick and your muscles get used to it. I think I'll just stick to alternating quads as this has been decently painless besides a little soreness here and there.

No sides. I have been on Hawthorne Berries since a week before the gear come in and I haven't had any issues with BP. I'v taken it three times and it was normal for me every time. I was getting a little headache after my mid afternoon espresso, but I decided to take hawthorne twice a day, once in the morning and once in after lunch and the headache went away. Even if I don't take Hawthrone berry the second time, the headache goes away after a workout anyhow (maybe endorphins?).

Thanks for the read, bring on the comments.

Pics below, go ahead, say what you want. I know I need to cut down some more, but I can't lower cals too much, I need the gains....
    If somebody can tell me the code so the pics are side by side, I'll edit this post. Eventually I'd like them to just line up all the way to week 12 or maybe even after if I include PCT. It will depend on the guys subbed. If I'm helping guys out I'll do it....

Morry

DAY 1 WEEK 1
    DAY 8 WEEK 2
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.26%

dude ur already thicker for sure

test p is working

its going to just keep getting better
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.22%

haha the old GFJ gotta love it

Im thinking you have the VAR and it the RAW material you have 3 options

Your gonna need some digital scales accurate to 0.01g for all methods approx $15 on Amazon

1) Make a suspension using grain alcohol and PEG
    2) Cap em - Capping machine and empty gel caps sold here at NP or Amazon, you will have to add a filler creatine or whey will work just fine\
    3) My preferred method take 5g VAR add 45g filler.. Crush the Var up good with a mortel and pestel its quite grainy almost like salt

Once mixed put it in a ziplock and give at another good shake it will be nicely mixed by this point

Now simply weigh out on your scales in a plastic cup with some water

0.5g = 50mg VAR
    0.8g = 80mg VAR
    1g = 100mg VAR
    you get the idea ?

Very easy to adjust your doseage with this method cheapest and quickest method by far and you dont have to consume grain alcohol, PEG or gel caps

Now kneck it

As far as when to take it i agree with splitting it up the dose as TG suggests for your purposes, half life is 8-9 hours
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    haha the old GFJ gotta love it

Im thinking you have the VAR and it the RAW material you have 3 options

Your gonna need some digital scales accurate to 0.01g for all methods approx $15 on Amazon

1) Make a suspension using grain alcohol and PEG
    2) Cap em - Capping machine and empty gel caps sold here at NP or Amazon, you will have to add a filler creatine or whey will work just fine\
    3) My preferred method take 5g VAR add 45g filler.. Crush the Var up good with a mortel and pestel its quite grainy almost like salt

Once mixed put it in a ziplock and give at another good shake it will be nicely mixed by this point

Now simply weigh out on your scales in a plastic cup with some water

0.5g = 50mg VAR
    0.8g = 80mg VAR
    1g = 100mg VAR
    you get the idea ?

Very easy to adjust your doseage with this method cheapest and quickest method by far and you dont have to consume grain alcohol, PEG or gel caps

Now kneck it

As far as when to take it i agree with splitting it up the dose as TG suggests for your purposes, half life is 8-9 hours
    Do you have to grind it up like that? I'm so new to this I feel dumb asking, but why can't you just swallow the var? And why the filler? Are you saying actually take it and shake it in a bag with protein and then making a shake? Why can't I just take it like Bayer and swallow it down with a protein shake?

Would you recommend taking it before or after workout or does it not react that quickly? I got taking it in the morning, but should I take it before or after my workout or maybe right before bed to keep blood levels constant?

Edwitt, you the man, I appreciate your help.

Got a scale on the way. .001 x20, I elected to go that way instead of .01 because with .01 there would be a certain error threshold. Meaning I think I could be putting 84mg and the scale read .08 or maybe it doesn't round up so the error threshold goes to .009 so I could be getting 89mg and it still read .08 (this is worse case scenario). But at .001, I will be able to measure it and never does over 80, maybe close to 81 at worse. That I can deal with. Just a thought and I got it for around 25 including international shipping.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.82%

sub'd!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    sub'd!
    Welcome bro, hold on for the ride!!!!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%

Do you have to grind it up like that? I'm so new to this I feel dumb asking, but why can't you just swallow the var? And why the filler? Are you saying actually take it and shake it in a bag with protein and then making a shake? Why can't I just take it like Bayer and swallow it down with a protein shake?

Would you recommend taking it before or after workout or does it not react that quickly? I got taking it in the morning, but should I take it before or after my workout or maybe right before bed to keep blood levels constant?

Edwitt, you the man, I appreciate your help.
    Ed was talking about capping the Var. You would grind the Var with a pestle and mortar and add whey protein powder to the mix and shake it all up in a baggie to thoroughly incorporate the Var into the whey powder. Then you would cap it.
    Then take 1 cap in the morning and another cap in the evenings.

Creatine would also work for a filler.

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

Day 9

Weight
    still unknown bc of the weather, read last post as to why

Chest/ Abs today

Workout was perfect. Added sets and weight to a couple of exercises. Abs felt very, very strong and chest.....ha. It was a joke. I'd train to failure, lock out, breath 3 times and get one more rep. AMAZING crap. I haven't been able to do that since orginal M1T/4AD combo and that was at the peak of that cycle. I'm 9 days in. HA HA HA HA, this is going to a hell of a lot better. Right shoulder had a deep burn going, but I kept stretching between supersets and it seemed fine. I did lighten up incline bc of this though. I know my body pretty well and I've pulled my shoulder before. This was a "good" burn, but borderline. Feels perfect now. Since I've incorporated reverse grip bench, my clap push ups have suffered, but overall I've added 4 full sets to chest, so I'll take it (I was working up to this and achieved it before I started my cycle). I also added 3 sets of decline, light to failure. I only did this bc when I was done, I wasn't "done". I'm still full of energy, but I won't overdo it as of now. I train 6 days a week, last thing I need is a freaking injury.

I did start HCG today, but I have an update regarding the reconstitution. I wasn't able to add 10 ml of BA water (BA water has .09% perservative [alcohol] as recommended), bc the vial wouldn't hold all that fluid. So I cooled the BA water in the fridge and got it ready. Then I took one of my 25 gauge 3 ml pins, filled it (i full time then another 3rd for a total of 4ml) and put it in the vial with the HCG. When you do this HOLD THE PLUNGER, there is a vacuum in there and the BA water will be sucked into the vial quickly. I don't think this is terrible if it happens, but as a general rule with all peptides, push the needle in at a 45 degree angle and slowly drip the water down the side, then mix the bottle around gently once complete all the fluid is inside. So I got all 4 ml in there, mixed it (it disolved much easier than the IGF LR3 I've used, i don't remember how the PEG mGF disolved, but I don't remember it being an issue) meaning for 250iu's using a 1ml, 29 g slin, I'd pull up 20 units to get 250 IUs. Make sense? Pinned next to the belly button and I remember how easy slins are now. So, so easy. But then again, pinning test is easier overall than most of the orals on the market IMO.

Time to make a huge dinner........hmmmmmm....chick en.....

Morry
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

Day 10

Weight
    Same as before, I'm pretty sure I'll make it to my place tomorrow, they are saying roads should be better tomorrow....we'll see

Back/Shoulders

Workout was very good, but not as good as yesterday. My energy wasn't where I it was yesterday. I still added weight and a set, but it took me longer than I expected to complete th workout. I slept the same, I even woke up at 645am and hit some protein and carbs bc I woke up with that starving feeling, not really sure. This isn't to say he workout wasn't power filled bc it was. I felt strong, I just had to rest a little more than normal. Deads were 135x15, 250x12, 345x10, 345x7 (almost 8), 345x6, so things are moving the right direction. I'm thinking one more week and I'll get a little more consistency in my energy levels while I workout. Energy throughout the day seems normal, libido is up, mood is good, so who knows.

My WPI came today (not sure how FedEx got it here but they did, god bless those guys), so I got 45 lbs of WPI. Protein never has been an issue but being on cycle with that much protein on hand.....it's a good feeling. I like having everything I could possibly need while on cycle.

Nothing else new to report. Start the 3 day split over again, but remember, this split includes widow makers (instead of heavy squats) and high rep, low weight deads with focus on the 1/3 to 2/3 range of movement. This helped last week and I'm hoping eases the stress on my CNS. Overall, I feel I'm recovering very, very well. My shoulder didn't even begin to hurt from the burn I had yesterday. I'm sore all over, but a good sore.

Lastly, I'll be pinning 2mls tomorrow in the right quad. The left quad was a little sore as expected but this yesterday was the first time I ever pinned 2 mls in that quad. I will also be changing HCG days to days I'm NOT pinning Test. I read a study that suggested pinning HCG on the opposite days you pin test. Don't remember why, but it's easy enough to include this practice. So I'll be pinning HCG friday after workout, then sat will be 1 ml test p so on and so forth.....

Morry
  25. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Ed was talking about capping the Var. You would grind the Var with a pestle and mortar and add whey protein powder to the mix and shake it all up in a baggie to thoroughly incorporate the Var into the whey powder. Then you would cap it.
    Then take 1 cap in the morning and another cap in the evenings.

Creatine would also work for a filler.
    "Oxandrolone causes a strong strength gain by stimulating the phosphocreatine synthesis in the muscle cell without depositing liquid (water) in the joints and the muscles."

Creatine is the recommended complement to Anavar - 5-10g/d
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

Are you still on test only? Is that what you think is giving you the boost?
    It's a combination of to things IMO. I'm on Test p and e, test p EOD 100mg making tomorrow 1600mg total 600mg test p and 1000mg test e in 9 days (test e is twice a week, 250mgs)
    The second is, I was coming off a cut when I started bc I had gotten fat due to some personal crap, I was still pretty stong, but cutting as hard as I did, I lost some strength. Now my cals are back and I'm use a short ester test. My skin was a little oily before I started cycle and that had just begun in the last two weeks of my cycle leting me know I had been working out hard enough and eating right that I had my test back in good shape (or maybe there is another explanation, but moods was back in order, libido and all [my last thread on this explains what happened]).

I think the next 3 weeks before the Var should really, really interesting and will add some agression to my workouts. I'm posting pics every week so we'll see. I'm not after a ton of size, I would like "keepable" gains, I know I'll lose some regardless, but I would like to find the intensity and correct diet to maintain say 80% of what I'm able to gain without slamming on tons and tons of fat. I don't think I will, but I'll be keeping a close eye on things.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    "Oxandrolone causes a strong strength gain by stimulating the phosphocreatine synthesis in the muscle cell without depositing liquid (water) in the joints and the muscles."

Perfect. Exactly what I was wondering.

GFJ has been suggested too. Would taking the Var, 5 grams monohydrate, and 6-8 oz GFJ be the perfect way to do this? I'm not trying to sound dumb, but I'm pretty sure you aren't suppose to take creatine with OJ, but I don't know about GFJ? Miser, you have any idea? Can I just take those three together, once in the morning upon awakening and once at night before bed?
  28. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Perfect. Exactly what I was wondering.

GFJ has been suggested too. Would taking the Var, 5 grams monohydrate, and 6-8 oz GFJ be the perfect way to do this? I'm not trying to sound dumb, but I'm pretty sure you aren't suppose to take creatine with OJ, but I don't know about GFJ? Miser, you have any idea? Can I just take those three together, once in the morning upon awakening and once at night before bed?
    If you are considering the GFJ for more bioavailability of the anavar, I personally don't really by into the hype. It a methylated hormone that is already ~99% bioavalable on it's own. The half life issues IMHO is overrated.

I'm unsure about the OJ and creatine being counterproductive. I don't drink either so I would never know.

I can't say I know any benefit of all three but do know that the anavar and creatine are recommended. I would consider adding ALA as ALA is know to be quite synergistic with creatine as it helps shuttle creatine into muscle. I imagine it would make for quite a synergy. Anavar, creatine, ALA and grapejuice

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14669930
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%

True. But there's no way he would be getting 5 to 10 grams of Creatine just from using it as a filler for his Var caps.

I'm sure that morry is taking creatine though.

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

True. But there's no way he would be getting 5 to 10 grams of Creatine just from using it as a filler for his Var caps.

ATP Creatine Evolution is what I'm taking, but I only take about 3 grams sometimes before workout, sometime after. I just toss the poweder in my mouth and swallow it down with some water. Chase it with a little protein shake.
    I'm not sure I'll buy this brand again. I really didn't see any advantage having ribose in there. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm certain my next will be just good old monohydrate. I should've just gotten a frap load of that instead of this mix that I have (although it does taste interesting and interesting good, not bad).
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

Damn good thread. I like the pics every week idea. Keep it up!!
    Thanks bro, I intend to!
  32. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Of course not...
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.09%

Creatine + Anavar + ALA.... making mental note..
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

Of course not...
    Right, right, so I'm thinking the following. Anavar 40 mg (until I go to 50) + GFJ + ALA (already take this every morning) along with my morning protein shake, then
    pre workout, 40 mgs Anavar + Creatine (5 grams, never saw any difference using 10 over 5) + ALA
    That should do it. ALA is also an insulin mimetic if I remember correctly, but at the doses I'm taking it at I doubt it will have much effect on the ability to create an insulin response and with it being a mimetic, I won't get the secondary insulin response as I would with actual sugars (complex or otherwise and no I would not like to digress into a carb debate). This would seem optimal IMO bc a biphasic insulin response could halt fat burning during a workout (not completely, but more so) while a mimetic gives me the best of both worlds right before I workout.

So taking Anavar first thing in the morning is decided and now I think I've decided right before my workout as well (to incorporate creatine at the appropriate time as well without creating a notable insulin response with ALA). Right before bed just doesn't seem like it is going to be "as" effective. Albeit, both will yeild results, but I'm squeezing pennies to nickles here.

Morry
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

Day 11

Weight
    209 (-3 from original weigh in). WENT TO MY PLACE, GOT MY SCALE.....YIPPIE!!!

Legs / Arms

Widow makers today and effin a they burnt so good. I got a weird feeling in my right leg after I finished my squats (5 sets plus warm up) and I could feel it a little when I did leg extensions and surprisingly a little when i was doing chin ups. Didn't really feel like a pinched nerve (bc the pain wasn't sharp enough or long enough), but maybe. My lower back has been sore (not pulled sore, but like I did a good set of DLs or good mornings) and I've been getting back pumps even tho I'm on taurine but few and far between. If this keeps up, I'm switching both squats and deads to lower weight, slow movements through the rep, and high reps until I feel things return to normal. I'll do this on both 3 day back to back splits until it subsides. This 3 day, I will do light deads too, so I won't know for sure till next week. I'll keep a close eye on things. Muscles look fuller and vascularity is up slightly. Mood is still good overall. I spent over an hour out in the snow with my nephews sledding and tossing snow at them and my energy levels weren't even a thought. I didn't think they would be, I stay in pretty good shape, but I'm trying to document as much of my cycle experience as possible. I came back ina, ran some errands and hit the weights for an hour solid, no slowing down....

I did pin 2 ml this morning. Leg is a little stiff as expected, but I'm so used to it now, I don't really pay that much attention to it. HCG again tomorrow.

Since it did come up in a previous post, I'll list my daily vitamins. Multi, fish oil (8-9 grams), ALA, creatine, BCAA's, Hawthorne berries, Milk thistle, calcium, taurine (w/b6), and maybe one other thing I can't think of right now. But I take these everyday without fail.
    My diet is in some of my previous threads.

I should be ordering my anavar tomorrow. I'm planning on starting it the 31st if things go as planned (and I hope for my sake it does). I may start anavar one week early bc I'll have enough to do so, but that all depends on my source......
    Scale should be here next week, so that should be it for everything else. Then I finish ordering my the rest of my PCT (I already have half of it, AI, Osta, Nolva) at the end of this month (CJC 1295 DAC, Exemstane (or forma), bulbine natilus (or however it is spelled), and HCgenerate.

I'm going to go ahead and just say that I started at 212 and that had to be some water weight, so I was prob at 209 (taking the average bc the next day i was 206, so 209 seems like a good comprimise). I say that, bc here on out, I'll reference my plus and minus notation relative to the starting weight of 209 unless somebody has a better more sound way of dealing with starting slightly bloated. Plus the pics each week will help detemine body composition.

Any questions so far? You guys still following along? Should I post less info or is this stuff helping anybody? I can cut some of it out if most would like me to, just let me know.

Morry
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.22%

Y

If ur using creatine as a filler it will negligible compared the the 10g u should be taking

OOPS DISREGARD MY BAD
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  37. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.51%

still following bro keep up the work
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Y

If ur using creatine as a filler it will negligible compared the the 10g u should be taking

OOPS DISREGARD MY BAD
    Yeah......I was just being my usual sarcastic but witty self.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.......

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

Yeah......I was just being my usual sarcastic but witty self.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.......
    Yup, agreed, looks like creatine and GFJ is the way to go. I'll give it a go. My anavar is on the way (I should have enough for this cycle and next.....depends on how greedy I get).

Today is chest day, then HCG after I workout. Subq, nothing exciting, plain ole HCG.

I'm off to workout, will post when complete.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.09%

Hope the legs ok bro...
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

Similar Forum Threads

1. can i switch from test suspension to test prop mid cycle?
    By jack98 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 03:56 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:16 PM
  3. Rate my cycle-Test, HGH, & Methyl V-Test Tabs
    By ZacO23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 10:55 PM
  4. Bench Rep Test
    By Rebel in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5