Back to TRT

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
After half a year of being off any form of TRT, I have lost about 30 lbs. I don't have any insurance and I moved so I lost my doctor. I finally got tired of it so I went to a doctor here that offered 25% off to customer pay patients.

Since this has been a problem with me for about 7 years now the doctor was able to look at all of my old tests and bloodwork and bypass some of that to save me money.

He took some blood to check total test and it was at 219 :grumpy:.

Long story short, I said screw HCG (I was on HCG mono for a while) and he prescribed me Test Cyp. To start with i'm on 200mg every 3 weeks and after the third injection we will retest and up the dosage if necessary.

I can't wait to regain my muscle and strength that I have lost not to mention my libido. Wish me luck!

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Are there any supplements you guys think I should add in down the road after me and the doc have my test levelled out? Maybe some sort of AI or Sustain Alpha to modulate estrogen?

Down the road I may do a run with some Halovar that I have left over.

I would also like to add that my issues were not caused by anabolic usage it is a problem with my pituitary not producing enough LH.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
You have a script.
They are only going to give you enough to bring you up to par.
You need to go out and buy more.

Also, as far as I know there isn't a limit on HCG.

It all comes down to funds man...

Just go buy more test.
That's your solution.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
You have a script.
They are only going to give you enough to bring you up to par.
You need to go out and buy more.

Also, as far as I know there isn't a limit on HCG.

It all comes down to funds man...

Just go buy more test.
That's your solution.
Oh yeah, for sure. I just want to take it easy for a while though while I build myself back up. Once they stop checking levels so often I may do a few cycles and then cruise on my dose.

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
sucks that you have weak natural test

but at least you'll never have to PCT again

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
sucks that you have weak natural test

but at least you'll never have to PCT again
Yeah, that's true. My case is weird though; when I do those cycles of HCG my level will stay normal after discontinuing for almost a half of a year according to tests.

Oh well, injections aren't that bad and I like the way I feel with such a stable level of test.